OBVIOUS: Russia sees America as a dangerous failed state with nukes

OBVIOUS: Russia sees America as a dangerous failed state with nukes

It does not take any sort of science background to run a poll, get the true will of the people, and then see what the MSM is saying and what the government is doing. And these simple things can prove to any Russian that if Trump is blocked from the presidency, America is a failed state.

This chart here to the left is a poll run by ABC news yesterday, which shows Hillary not only behind Trump, it shows her behind two of the three third party candidates as well. This poll is not an anomaly or fluke, it simply shows things how they are when the censors get caught off guard. No doubt Russia has run these polls on American soil also to get the truth, and knows beyond a doubt something is seriously amiss in the United States. The fact that this is the real truth when you see it against the back drop of lies being told stands as solid proof America is a failed state that should be feared. The burial of truths this big, which requires an entirely corrupted media, happens ONLY in failed states.

As a result, Russia is preparing for war because they are scared to death of an America so clearly not run by the will of the people.

If Trump is blocked from the Presidency, Russia knows that it will be attacked . Hillary has promised this will happen. As a result, now we have Russia amassing troops in many places, in preparation for this war. This morning it was revealed that Iran is giving full support to Russia, including the staging of current active bombing campaigns by Russian aircraft from Iranian soil, and rumor has it that Iran has even allocated 100,000 troops of it's own to fight alongside Russia if Hillary is rammed into power and begins to attack the middle east and Russia, as she has already repeatedly said she would.
If you listen to the MSM, you'd think that Trump is the armageddon switch for world war 3. But if you listen to his actual campaign, you would know that Trump is an isolationist that wants to shore in America both militarily and economically and that he is the real anti war candidate. Trump tells the truth about what he thinks on immigration and preserving America, and there is nothing about war when he talks on those topics. But since Trump does talk on those topics in a "politically incorrect" way, the media then spins that and says he's a war monger because "that is the only way he can accomplish what he talks about". And that is far from the truth - to protect America from a foreign invasion, one only needs to keep an eye on the southern border and the ports, war has nothing to do with it.

Russians are masters of social manipulation. I don't know if they stack up against the US and Europe any more, but they are certainly good enough to know the game, and see what is happening in America. They know Hillary talks soft on immigration, but is a war hatchet like no other, who gets a thrill out of destroying others. She has openly threatened Russia already. She has promised death to Iran already. Russia is watching the rigging of the polls. Russia is watching the fraudulent American media. Russia is watching their attempts to manipulate the American psyche. Russia is rightfully nervous. How could Russia not be, when a 70 percent wanted first place candidate who will be peaceful is bumped a hair below an 8 percent wanted fourth place war monger candidate, as the completely legit and not yet rigged ABC news poll proves above?

Other urls found in this thread:

www/youtube.com/watch?v=mLHGJvr0XkU
youtube.com/watch?v=mLHGJvr0XkU
abcnewsgo.co/2016/08/abc-live-poll-who-are-you-voting-for/
abcnewsgo.co
youtu.be/Q2Cl8lSv9Is
lewrockwell.com/2016/03/walter-e-block/libertarians-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BLOCKBUSTER: IRAN IS PROVIDING FULL MILITARY SUPPORT TO RUSSIA

Iran is allowing Russia full use of Iranian territory to stage attacks on ISIS in Syria. This includes the use of existing Iranian military installations for launching airstrikes. This is not in the MSM yet, but it is confirmed, see this:
www/youtube.com/watch?v=mLHGJvr0XkU

The reality is that most Americans need to be killed. The combination of patriotard zionists and imperial cultural marxism has a death grip on all centers of power in the United States and is a mortal danger to the rest of the planet.

A world where the United States continues to exist is world where zionists, homosexuals, pederasts, Salafists, poisoned corn products, empty nigger consumerism, and a state of permanent, managed revolution dominates the daily lives of anyone within its sphere of influence.

Raw: Russian Jets Leave Iran For Syria

youtube.com/watch?v=mLHGJvr0XkU

Published on Aug 18, 2016
The Russian Ministry of Defense has released video purporting to show Russian jets leaving an airbase in Iran on their way to targets in Syria. (Aug. 18)

Raw - Russian Jets Leave Iran For Syria

Published on Aug 18, 2016
The Russian Ministry of Defense has released video purporting to show Russian jets leaving an airbase in Iran on their way to targets in Syria. (Aug. 18)

Based russia, who's hoping for the Russo-american union?

So if they rig it and Clinton "wins" can we assume Russia will strike pre-emptively because they will know an attack is coming?

Get;

into an infographic, I guess titled "The Failed State" or something. I would do it but I don't have the sources

King Congo's America is a failed state by every standard, this is why Trump must win to fix it

Honestly Russia will probably be attacked anyway. I hope Putin doesn't really trust Trump and was just paying him lip service.

If Russia is smart, they won't clique up with the United States. The US is a sinking ship that is too judaized and too negrofied to be worth sorting through.

They would be better served making sure the US is contained, can't influence Europe anymore, and cannot project force in defense of Israeli interests. Wait for the slow death and then colonize later when the spicniggers have starved themselves back to Columbian population levels.

If Clinton is polling at ~10% and Trump is at 70%, this is very, very bad.

Why?

The establishment has come this far already, it has too much invested in it to back down.

Do you really think they'd shill for months, spend whatever astronomical amount they have on the campaign and not rig Hillary in?

"Oh look all ((the polls)) were wrong by 50 percentage points I guess Trump wins, fair play!"

No.

I was less worried when I thought the real figures were around 55/45 Trump/Clinton. At least then the polls could just be explained by leftist media bias.

They are going to rig Clinton in, they have to at this point

Russia knows if this happens they are about to be fucked on

Gulp

Russia doesn't have the capability of a first strike

They're stuck with second-strike options only.

First-strike would require political takeovers in Mexico, Cuba, and Canada so that Russia can move "missile defense" systems on the american borders, the way the US moved "missile defense" systems onto the russian borders.

At the moment what's keeping Russia alive is their superior ICBM tech - american missile defenses can't easily shoot them down, but a first strike may be enough to get most/all of the nukes before they can launch at all.

tbh is a dangerous failed state with nukes

source?

Does the majority of Holla Forums users share this pro russian sentiment expressed in this thread or is it just a few vocal posters?

Pro-Russian is too strong, I think most of us just don't see any point in warring with them.

Personally I'm pro- any sovereign nation that doesn't fuck with mine

That's how I feel I don't like Jewtin's hentai ban or internet censorship but its hardly worth killing anyone over.

I'm pro-Russian to an extent I do legitimately believe Putin is the greatest leader of today and that Russia need to win the culture war against the US (read globalism vs cca five independent cultural spheres). This may seem as if I'm a Russiaboo, but I'm not. I don't actually want Russia to spread into my country. But I do know if Russia wins, my country will exist. While if America wins, we're doomed.

I support Russia, though I might be a bit biased as I have Russian friends. I found them very European in their mannerisms, if a bit cold from their slavic side. I think an alliance with Russia would be possible and a great thing, especially since (((they))) have been saber rattling against the Russians for a long time.

Hillary wins = WW3 with russia over bullshit confirmed.
Trump wins = possible alliance or at least detente with Russia. I'm 100% against more Jewish wars against our own interest.

I'm cool with Russia so long as Russia is cool with me.

Basically there is a loud vocal minority that aggressively shills for russia as a white nationalist "superstate"

They are basically Anglin types, russophiles that have slowly become crypto communists.

It's a weird mix, but if you ask them they'll probably tell you that communism is better than fascism or democracy because it is so miserable no one wants to enter the country (therefore everyone should starve to death)

you don't have to kill most americans

you can just deport them, aside from the supporters of israel, who, after the MSM is replaced, can be shown the truth about those practitioners of judaism, who are not actually Jews

and monsanto can be dissolved, and the culture can be changed, even if gradually, to make people, especially the young people, stop caring about sex so much

im not completely sure what to do about consumerism, but there can at least be a new currency that isn't debt-based

do you have the link to that poll?

I don't really support Russia because of historical reasons, but I think Putin is the best leader for the Russian people and does what's benificial to Russians. I also love their fag laws

Russia likely isn't in a position to commit to protracted warfare since the oil price drop has harmed their economy significantly. They have a lot of skin in this election.

That's 2/3 of the country and 3/4 of the whites

Take a look at your calendar friendo

Did I say that?

Step up your shilling friendo

Yes you did, cunt. Your whole post reeks of buzzwords.

Trump talks like US is entitled to own Libyan oil ffs.

He won't be isolationist, OP.

People have already forgotten his and "el rato's" joint rally against Iran

Russia, with help from Turkey and Iran, basically control oil now – it wouldn't take much to grab the gulf states considering the military power in the region.

Controlling oil pretty much makes/breaks the entirety of the war past the nuclear bombing stage.

And china's well-positioned to cut off a large amount of global trade on the ocean.

I honestly can't bring myself to care about it. No, I don't want Russia / China to dominate the world globally, but the American / European / Jewish "New World Order" is bullshit I simply cannot agree with nor abide. If our elites weren't more interested in genociding the lot of us via demographic replacement and controlling us through mass surveillance, maybe I'd actually be willing to work hard to stop Russia/China. As it is, I'd actually prefer to stop the NWO, because they are only interested in the death of our species.

If we are going to provide security for these countries, we'll be taking our cut. That being said, he isn't going push for more wars.

Exactly my thoughts. If they declare war on Russia/BRICS, I'll actively become a guerrilla fighter, sabotaging and disrupting however I can. I have a feeling a lot of people would.

Nah, all of that stuff you're talking about is a waste of time and money. Americans aren't worth sorting through – that's the takeaway. Not that there aren't a few decent ones here and there. It's a matter of scale.

Just get rid of them.

It's strange how I only ever hear about this "savior of the white race" nonsense when shills are trying to shit on Russia.

Unless its Israel

Kill traitors (which includes many people of these following groups), deport niggers, deport spics, kill israel lovers and subjugators.

Again – it's such a massive waste of time and resources. Niggers and spics are almost 100 million people. The majority of the US population supports Israel.

It's not worth the time and energy to sort through it, no matter how emotionally attached you are to your specific memories or ideas of what America is or means to you.

I think we shouldn't fuck with Russia's sphere of influence. I'd murder Russians all day if they tried to impose their imperialism on me, but I don't want to die for Eastern Europe. That's the responsibility of Eastern Europeans to deal with.

Namely what?

Well RIDF shills tend to talk about how prosperous, white, and degeneracy free Russia is.

It's only non Russians and usually Americans who do this though.

Anglin is the main propagator of this meme that Russia is a super ethnostate.

Also usually the people who support the novorussia movement (which is a communist movement) tend to also say muh savior of white race, etc etc etc

The US needs to not have a sphere of influence period.

Yeah, let's just keep them all where they are.

Go fuck yourself, we waste billions of dollars a day already. It's necessary to create a white state, a multi ethnic state won't last.

That poll is found at abcnewsgo.co/2016/08/abc-live-poll-who-are-you-voting-for/ which is from a site that very obviously is not run by the real ABC news, look at the 100% pro-Trump stories and polls on their main page: abcnewsgo.co …probably it is only getting shared by Trump supporters, so the results wouldn't tell you much about the general electorate.

Literally nobody except anti-Russian shills says this. Anything positive about Russia is flooded with shills pretending this has been said, which ends up in a big flamewar where one Ivan that's around gets mad and starts raving about Russia's greatness. Then you use that provoked response as a proof for your shilling.
Get out of here. Nobody gives a fuck about him except anti-Russian shills.

And remember kids: whites are evil and violent because of those few false flag guys went postal.

They already exist in Europe. Trying to do it in the US with such a poisoned population is a waste of time and resources – like I keep telling you. You're emotionally attached to America and you don't want to hear it.

America is the reason Europe keeps getting nigged up. All European states that align with America are becoming hopelessly negrofied, just like America. All Europeans countries that remained behind the Iron Curtain are like 99% White.

America is too black, too spic, too jewish. It's population doesn't know any different – that's normal to them. Raping little kids is normal to them. Fag dads are normal to them. Raising little half-niglet grandkids is normal to them.

America is cancer and it needs to be stopped so that actually White nations can survive, free from its malignant jewish poison.

Why would the jews want their best goyslaves dead?

this tbh

"Provide Security" is a buzzword of "we want to control your country". If the US just backed the fuck off and let the world truly become multipolar, there would be no need for that, you know.

Let the rest of the world trade oil for how they see fit to conduct their business.

They dont. My point is, that post could be an agent provocateur. Makes nationalism look like self-genocidal lunacy.

I'm not the one shilling friendo.

Just say anything about Russia and it's like fucking flies on honey for shills of all kinds.

My point is that there is a false consensus being shilled that Putin and Russia are unequivocally on our side.

Reread the thread. Literally nobody who supports Russia said Russia is on our side.

This.

No point in stirring up shit when there's not even anything to be gained from it.

Like this fucking missile shield surrounding Russia. It provokes the fuck out of Russia, but what do we get out of it? Do we get concessions from Russia? It doesn't seem like it.

Self-genocidal lunacy is attaching yourself to the carcass of Amerikwa.

My family has been in America for centuries, they homesteaded and built the country with their sweat and blood.

I am not a internationalist cuck who's going to leave when the going gets tough.

Where are you going to go? huh? You're going to be a "refugee" or "immigrant" you hypocrite cuck.

(checked)

This is what angers me about the anti-Russian positioning in the media. It's a mentality of "the big bad Russians" from decades ago. Utterly pointless.

As far as I can tell they're just dealing with their own shit. But because it gives them political leverage, the Democrats are stirring it up. Pure insanity to risk war for your people for no better reason than a lust for power.

If Russia had "missile shields" all around your borders would you call that defense or aggression?

The "US" isn't defending itself. This is what I'm talking about when I keep repeating in this thread that the US isn't worth saving.

This guy is talking about how his family has been here for centuries, he's not an internationalist suck. Yet he's internalizing the blood feud that kike Trotskyites have with the Russian state as if they are his personally.

It's sad. You can't reform people like this. He genuinely believes he's some kind of "nationalist", draping himself in board-centric language to disguise his thoroughly judaized motivations.

Defense.

Nice projecting faggot

kill yourself

There's no projection needed. You're on record as saying the United States needs to have the capability to endanger all of White Europe to nuclear war so it has the ability to destroy a majority White nation in Russia.

That's not the behavior of a White nation. That's what jews and niggers do.

Didn't say that but keep shilling anyways

You probably don't even care about western europe, even though they are whiter and more pure than Russia.

By this I mean slavic DNA is tainted whilst germanic, frankish, and anglo DNA are much higher quality and purer than slav/mongol DNA

I'm not so sure about that. I live in rural MI and the past few weeks we've had what looked like U2s and Chinese J-31s fly over my house at tree line height. Someones getting all the way into the Great Lakes/Mid west region. It wouldn't surprise me if they could hit whatever the hell they want.

Err I mean JF-17s

Do you even realize how much the USA fucked up Germany?
Not just talking about the rapes and warcrimes.
I am talking about the stolen patents, scientist and goods.
The constant brain drain.
Talking about all the policies your puppets put in place to slowly destroy us and turn our youth to niggers.

Can you even remotely comprehend how mad we are?

kys

What are you even babbling about at this point?

You chime in to support waging a Trotskyite campaign of aggression against the Russian state, get called out for it, and immediately start reaching for "muh pioneers" and "muh mongols"?

And I don't see too much of that high-quality DNA when I visit London, Paris, or Berlin. Lots of niggers everywhere in the America-aligned states. That's what it means to be an American – it means to be a worthless, kiked-out nigger.

Okay so you're a commie

Because you haven't been there, like you haven't been to Russia.

I've been to those places and I can tell you that the average German or Englishman is superior in every way to a slav subhuman

If you say so, jew.

The center of international communism is New York, not Moscow.

Filtered, kike.

I was with ya until that one. Fucking kids, no matter who's doing it, is still a massive taboo here. That shit that happened in Rotherham wouldn't fly over here.

The Vice President of the United States was assraping boys in Nebraska and nobody did anything about it.

You're in denial friend. It's common in American high schools to see masses of niggers groping white girls in 2016

The US is going kick the can down the road. In 100 years: everyone flying to Washington to buttclench to their mulatta-in-chief.

I can't wait… the US is pretty much on path to have the world on lockdown with a nigmerica missile "defense" network stretching throughout the world. These things are popping up everywhere now.

Man if Trump doesn't win a lot of innocent people are going to die. The scary thing is the average American just doesn't know.

Nah, you're already seeing it in Turkey and the South China Sea. The US is being kicked the fuck out of everywhere. Nobody wants their jew-nigger stench polluting their air.

Ideally, nobody needs to die. But, that kinda thinking is what digs our way into this mess.

Americans, Russians, all the world simply need to find a way to live together without meddling in each others Nations (unless help is asked for).

Assad asked for help, Ruskies provided: nothing wrong with that.
America… was led by our corrupt mostly Jewish confluence of interests into attacking Assad. The Syrian people didn't ask for that, and now they want us out. We should leave Syria. If we can't fight the Islamic State, then we oughta get out of the way of those who can .

Wasn't the "abcnewsGO.CO" poll proven to be fake several days ago?

America can't do anything but meddle. It is an entirely parasitic nation and economy.

pro-Russia because the Russians like their own government and it not threatening anyone

but more than that: anti-war

You are thinking of solely the Jewish aspect of America, which is substantial, but not all of our country, not by a long-shot.

No, I'm not thinking solely of the "jewish aspect". America is a functionally jewish country, no matter how much emotionally invested Americans try to assert that it isn't.

i have ancestry in Russia. i welcome cooperation with my blood brothers in ridding the world of leftists and their moloch/mammon worshipping masters. think positive, win big.

No they don't. The masses will always be complete idiots. They will simply believe whatever they are told and follow the herd. And it is the jews that are telling them what to do right now.

Non-white Americans, on the other hand, do need to be killed.

look at this fundamentally "jewish" country. (((pic related))) because jews tend to be hard diligent workers.

DUDE

These kinds of threads always conflict me.

I love Americans as a people but hate America the state.

The savior of the white race meme originated on Iron March as far as I know, a website run by a Russian.

America ISN'T a nation of hard, diligent workers, though. It is a massively indebted nation that shores up its ledgers by invading countries that have something valuable – and is rapidly losing both the capability and soft targets to continue that line of "work".

The agricultural industry in America, and the dwindling number of people who find work in it, poisons its own population with soybean oil, corn syrup, and population bombs of dirt-brown Mexicans.

I'm not so much pro Russia as Anti-US. When your country is being held under the boots of those multiculturalism-pushing, Zionist narcissists who force their will on everyone showing total lack of forethought with an overinflated military they got through rigging the world economy, you tend to hate what that country represents. While I realize some Americans are ok, I want to see the country and all the rats inhabiting it crushed.

Let me guess. Serbian?

Nope, the US has impacted negatively so many countries in different ways that it can be long to guess which one I come from.

This. The faggots advocating for nuclear war against Russia are not nationalists of any kind, they're neocohen tools.

I wouldn't say most, but considering that almost 40% of the American population consists of shitskins, and another 20% of kikes and white leftists, at the very least the majority of Americans will have to be put in de-brainwashing camps, or otherwise deported, sterilized or killed.

Same. I don't have much of a problem with the average white Trump supporter, but the American state itself has brought nothing but cancer into this world.

Pic related.

WTF is that article on about? Clinton orchestrate mass immigration, not reject.

Every running online poll has him slaughtering Clinton. Seems like she only wins when the correctors do a (((final count)))

The US offering a country to provide security is the same as the mob offering a business to provide security at this point.

Learn how to read nigger, article says Clinton is lashing out because Poland and Hungary told his pet rapefugees to fuck off.

add another 20% pro-israel evangelicucks neocohens. There are less than 20℅ Americans worth saving.

This idea of a sprawling empire is what we are trying to fight against burger

The German Patriots and English Patriots hate you and think you are niggers. You have done nothing for your "friends" but ruin them.

Anyone who is a nationalist hates the US

Daily reminder that the U.S. military still occupies Germany and would gladly carpet bomb them if given the order by Hillary.

OP is either delusional or a Breitbart-type zionist who wants us to think that Clinton is worse on Iran than Trump.
The reality is that Trump has vilified all the friends of Palestine. Hamas, Iran and the Muslim Brotherhood.
And he has supported all the enemies of Palestine. Netanyahu, General Sisi. His pal Newt Gingrich was last July at a Paris conference of the People's Mujahideen, a marxist-turned-globalist organization preparing a "regime change".
To sum it up, the reason why Trump is being talked about as a serious candidate is only because Ultra-Zionists in Washington need your islamophobic vote to take over the Zionists in Washington.

(next)
I'm not muslim just in case you ask. But there is serious misunderstanding. Trump is not going to put an end to your ZOG. His very candidacy is explained by the fact that Zionists need to turn Whites against the Muslim brotherhood and other friends of Palestine.
In his AIPAC speech Trump also condemned the UN, which has been hated by the Zionists for long. So you see a pattern here.

This. Aside from Putin banning holocaust denial, Russia seems like an alright state with competent leadership. As an American I see absolutely not point in going to war with them.

I pains me I have no retort for this.

Alright? So what? We run away again? Fuck that shit.

Raping little kids is not normal. What are you talking about? Some shit you read on Salon.com isn't true.

If America steps down it will only be replaced, it replaced Britain, and it will be replaced again.

I'm not suggesting you run anywhere. It would probably be better if you didn't. Just stay right where you are and either die or become nigged to the point where you are no longer a competent projector of force for Israeli interests.
Yeah, that's the idea.

I'm ok with this! and that makes me sadburn the Cities and Freedom shall reign!

literally every degenerate aspect of our society we had or have, we imported from Europe. Stop with this DnC faggotry.

Hmm.. not really. It was really just the Weimar Frankfurt School you welcomed with open arms. Remember, they all went to Pacific Palisades, not Moscow.

Except Jazz, we did create Jazz.

So twerking came from Europe?
Drug use came from Europe?
Having numerous children out of wedlock came from Europe?

In 2014, Putin didn't criminalize holocaust denial, but rather the "distortion of the Soviet Union's role in the World War Two".
Which is a Ukronazi thing.
For starters Russians do not have to feel responsible for responding to the German invasion, even if that invasion was for more conservative ideals.
More importantly, WWII is a turning point in USSR history as it marks the decline of Jewish influence.
The Jews running Ukraine like Kolomoyski have a fit of gigles when Ukronazis remove symbols of the Red Army and think it is so antisemitic to do so!
WWII is the "Great Patriotic War". Patriotic, not Cosmopolitan.
In 1942, Stalin passed an appeasement deal with the Orthodox Church.
Russian Heroes appeared from nowhere and inevitably became, like Zhukov, Ministers of Defence with a huge influence. They Russianized communism. Stalin became anti-zionist by his later years.
That's why Russian memory of WWII is important.

Noone has ever heard of people condemned for holocaust denial in Russia. Putin himself knows the truth. It is the Red Army that brought the Auschwitz death books back in Moscow.
In 2015, when he was not given invitation by the Polish for the liberation of Auschwitz by the Red Army, he alluded that Jews perished in multiple horrible circumstances, like "killing", or "starving". But never said "gassing".

that came from the niggers the Anglos brought over with the Trans Atlantic system

see above

Having numerous children out of wedlock came from Europe?

yes, these things have existed in cultures well before white men found america, including places in europe.

and in general the very jews that have made the US an Israel satellite state come from Europe or Russia.

The point is the west in general has failed in their duty to keep their society healthy and prosperous, no one single nation brought upon the degeneracy in a vacuum. To put the blame on one, and then invoke hostility towards it, instead of the real alien enemy, is obvious infighting bait.

Russians who think fondled of "the great patriot war" wish the USSR was back and that is the truth. The voleenteers that ran to donbass are neo soviet niggers. To call the war in the ukraine a simple war would be a mistake it's the beginning of a civil war in the Russia sphere of influence between nationalists and neocommunist eurasianists. If you don't want Russia to be an Asian state you had better stop being retarded and realize if the nationalists in kiev and the east are crushed by putin then the war for Russia's soul will be won by eurasianist happa mongols. MUH JEWS both sides are funded by jews get use to it. MUH REALPOLITIK there is no real politik putin is genuinely a eurasianist anti racist.

yeah in the form of jewish refugees

Guess what your ancestors were imported from Europe too, Europe didn't turn America degenerate, kikes did. Kiked America with an assist from Israel and Saudi Arabia did send the mudshits they destabilized and radicalized straight to Europe, all over the way up to Norway

exactly, and American did not turn Europe degenerate, kikes did. That is the point. attack the common enemy.

Completely false. America is the source and engine of world degeneracy.

why?

here's a better list of things that need to burn

Correct. Only about 10-15% of white Americans deserve to be saved. The rest will die on the day of the rope.

Frankfurt school and modernist faggotry didn't come from the US, numbnuts.

I choose neither kike.

Europe kicked the kikes, you welcomed them with open arms. Now the US is the strong arm of Zionism forcing Europe to get kiked and mudshitted or else risk reprisals, your government forced Europeans to mostly disarm and accept the US protectorate or fall victim to commumism during the cold war. Fuck off patriotard, the US needs to either fucking crumble or stop projecting their influence everywhere. And we all know the second option won't happen as long as it has any power.

Asian? I don't understand this fear. It is obvious that you cannot apply perfect categories of race in Russia. Hitler, Germany and all of its supporters paid it at dear price.

But let's admit you are right, and people in Lvov or Kiev should defend themselves from "Orientals".

Why then do you think there are "Nationalists in Kiev"? are you kidding me? or fooling yourself? why don't these "Nationalists" remove the Zionist oligarchs, if they are nationalists? They've got TWO JEWISH P.M. IN A ROW! More than 100+ Jewish M.P.s! Even the Azov Batallion is funded by billionaire Kolomoyskyi, creator of the "European Jewish Parliament"!

The best explanation is that Ukraine is the last bastion of the Jewish-globalist liberals operating in the Russian world.
And they want to use the Ukrainian territory to combat Russian-Orthodox rule, by every way including an alliance with people like you who think that Russians are all Asians. Seriously. I'll stick with Putin, who expressely called for an end to this world based on (Jewish) finance.

Except Kikes never left, tard, they only spread into America. Anything you blame the US, can be traced far enough back to europe. How about stop whining to Americans because the US overpowers the entire Euro continent and instead clean up house.

Fuck. The amount of d&c brotherly hate itt is enough to make one take the blackpill.

We can't you fucking retard, the US government threatens to "liberate" all Europe if they raise a finger against the white genocide project.

The whole point their trying to make is that they're waiting for us to make our moves here in the US. They can clean up house if the US military is not fractured and in limbo like it would be if a major domestic conflict.

Americans will have to fire the first shots if we want to see Europe freed from multicultural liberalism. The situation really isn't that different than right-wing states (like Texas, Montana, Idaho, etc) being dragged down by kikes and libshits in the federal government.

maybe us burgers will do something to fix that problem, but only if you ask nicely.

then they should show support and let us do our thing, since they have no recourse otherwise.

I don't know what I'm more disgusted by. The DnC shills or the people falling for it. Probably the latter.

Filter and forget.

I think its mostly Americans, because any nationalist would hate what the US has become, and our leaders are spineless passive aggressive cowards while Putin projects manly strength. We wish we had a leader worthy of respect, and a white country. Western Europe is cucked to hell and back currently so this leads to slight Slavaboo tendencies in American anons and Russia is the strongest Slavic country so there is more news about it and more opportunity to express our admiration of the Slavs.

You see similar feelings being expressed in threads about other countries but there are less of those threads so you hear less about them than about Russia.

Maybe this will jog your memory:
>Right Wing Spurdo Squads Finland

We respect all strong European nations and people, because we wish we were part of it.

I started this post to defend Russian sympathizers and now I got feels. Fuck.

M8. The populace stateside would revolt if our government wanted to take arms against native eurobros. You shouldn't place blame on America for Europes lack of willingness to rise against its corrupt guardians.

Well stop talking shit in the mean time. We're in the same boat, god damn.

Left me correct that.

The whole point they're trying to make is that they're waiting for us to make our moves here in the US. They can't clean up house if the US military is not fractured and preoccupied with a domestic conflict.

They have recourse, but it involves Russians. And it could lead to nuclear warfare, which is bad for everyone. Trump truly is the final test to see if this can be resolved peacefully. If he fails, start planning on what to hit first.

safely out of reach of the ovens you mong

calm down achmed. we are still going to occupy your country and bully your weak ass in arm wrestling games.

No, it wouldn't.

With a population that's 40% shitskins? Yeah right.

They did. And poz is not limited to muh Frankfurt school. A lot of American poz comes purely from American intellectual tradition, such as John Dewey (and also why the accepted so readily the Frankfurt Jews).

It will be once the non-whites are gone.

And a military that is 90% white going into Europe to kill the native Europeans who want mussies out? In this political climate? Right. In your fucking dreams, Moushe.

Lol. Americans did it before when they actually had ties to Europe. Now they are completely cut off from their European heritage (and 50% non-white) and you believe this time they would have a problem with it?

you were saying?

that is obviously no the case, lying kike. fuck off

The numbers of non-Whites and their relative fighting age, support from the government and defense contractors, White traitors, etc. is so vast and staggering that you cannot wave a magic wand or pass a law saying "non-Whites are gone! Yay!".

And whos face were they wearing on their shirts when Bill Clinton made a visit?

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

Frankfurt school was purely American. They were ejected from Germany because they did not fit with German values. They were accepted in America precisely because they meshed perfectly with preexisting American spirit. They were as American as if they had been born there (not that it matters since America was a Judeo-nigger "melting pot" already).

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads
sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

it depends how they plan to game the people into supporting it and how fast they can get that done

day 1 clinton gets in, russia will have to go balls out on agitation. spetsnaz is probably all over europe and usa already training and arming RWDS to overthrow the EU and each respective (((government)))

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads
sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

sage d&c shill threads

kill yourself, D&C kike.

.v
v

Here this'll help ya:
All 4 of the cities are run (currently) by Democrats.
All 4 of the cities are sanctuary cities.

A significantly higher percentage of people living in urban areas self-designate as "very or somewhat liberal", and voting patterns show that urbanization increases liberal policies. This is easily shown in the attached map of the 2012 presidential election results- by county.

You kill the cities, you take out a majority of the minorities, and you kill off a supermajority of the liberals.

Sounds like a win / win / win to me.

Fuckin kikes mane….

Anyone who moves to the USA and gets citizenship is American. Period. The American ethnos is defined by the Constitution and state citizenship, not by any organic ethnogenesis or shared history. Even if you believe it was only for whites, then Jews were always considered "white" in America anyway.

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage
sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage
sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

Yeah, laying drive to the cities and cutting their food supply until they all die would solve nearly every problem. The problem is that Americans in rural areas are christcucked patriotards who would never go for it.

saging isnt a downvote you dumb fuck

drive= siege

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

The problem isn't the people that come here legally (which is really rather difficult). It is the illegals that squat out an anchor baby which has (and continues to) bankrupted the social services system in the country.

Putin is absolutely right, if this election is stolen by the cunt then it is a failed state by the concept of the establishment of the state- the Constitution.

Thats why you let the Russians do it for you.

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

Yes, it is. They are an even bigger problem than illegals.

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars

"No more brother wars" is basically the entire impetus from removing the United States from the equation.

Nobody wants to go to war with the US, it's just a fundamental recognition that the country is a judaized and negrofied terrorist state hellbent on the mass murder of the White race.

Getting the US OUT of the Europe and dismantling its ability to project force weakens the non-White globalist forces who seek to destroy Europe.

less than 60% white and media manipulation which would make any average idiot believe there are litteral nazi trying to genocide the whole world. That's why I don't expect any rebelion against tthe US government. The real intelligent white male high ranking officers in the US army is going the way of the dodo at an amazing pace.

That's the point we don't want you fuckers to fix a problem your government and its kikes buddies created in the first place, we're sick and tired of being under Uncle Schmuel's boot. No more vassalisation.

I do not call a brother who fucks his sibling in the ass as soon as it gets horny a true brother

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars

Submarines

Remember to filter sage bombers.

What's the weather looking like over in Tel Aviv Shalom?

Sage spammer here shows perfectly why most Americans need to be killed. They will defend their Jewish nation to the death, never admit any fault, rah rah America number one, Jews rock!, etc. This is even from a "redpilled" American most likely, yet he still jumps to defend his Jewish government, Jewish nation, and Jewish culture.

I am somewhat curious how stealthy submarines still are. I know we could track them to some depth based off their reactor heat using satellites as far back as the 80s. Is it possible that all submarines are on a map somewhere and actively tracked at all times? It's been 40 years.

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers warsno more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
v
v
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
v
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
v
v
v
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers warsv

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
v
v

vno more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
v
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
vno more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers warsvv

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers warsvno more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers warsv
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers warsv
v
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers warsvvv

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
v
v
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
v
vno more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
v
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
v
v
v
vno more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
v
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers warsvvno more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers warsv

vno more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers warsv

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers warsv

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers warsv
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
v
v
vno more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
v
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers warsvv

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers warsv
v

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers warsv

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
v
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers warsv

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
v
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
v
vv
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
v
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
v

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
v

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers warsv

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
v

See this spammer? That's a communist turned "right wing" looks like.

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers warsvv

vno more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers warsv

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers warsv

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
vno more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
v
v
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars

Look – if Americans suddenly rise up and actually want to start killing niggers and jews and getting their nigger-faggot troops out of Russia and stop trying to start a nuclear war with Russia that could exterminate the whole of Europe – then okay, great. Sounds good.

However, being an American and living among this nigged up population – I don't see that happening at all. America is prime goyslave territory. If they don't stop being that then I don't really any downside to them dying in a massive civil war or becoming so nigged up they become as useful to global kike military action as Brazil.

They either snap out of it and stop attacking the races of Europe or they can stop existing. You're on Holla Forums. This isn't a hard concept to grasp. We are way, way, way, way past the point where anybody is getting a pass here.

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
v
v
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers warsv

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
v
v
v
v

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers warsv

no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
v
v
v
v
vvvv
v
v
v
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars
no more brothers wars

I'm starting to think the spammer is a ZOGbot working for an agency linked to the USDOD.

Most likely. They always get triggered anytime people tell the truth about the USA.

I think the poor tyke has tuckered himself out.

After he got exposed. I guess jewdogs posters are to be suspected agents after his last post.

you don't treat symptoms if you want to cure a disease

How I know USA controls terrorists? The terrorist never attack the real targets that destroyed their countries. Hillary, Soros, Merkel.. or the jewish journalists & politicians.

frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills
frig off d&c shills

So you are saying that letting the Cities remain as the festering pit of horror that they are would not cure 99% of the problem? Usually you excise the tumor before you begin targeted radiation or chemotherapy. In this case you remove the malignancy then mop up from there.

Again going back to the original thread concept. Putin is right to consider the US as a failed state should Clinton steal (and be allowed to steal) the election. Who wouldn't lift a fucking finger to do anything? City-dwellers.

I don't get it.

This is blatant spamming and they don't even have to switch ids.

Where are the bans?

You faggots need to stop trying to turn European countries against each other.

and I only did it once u fag

fucking autist

Think they are busy, some autist is shitting up the catalog and we are dealing with this autist as a result. or they are asleep

See:

Holla Forums is kill

Yes, the site only has ten articles, plus the poll.

Dude, spamming won't do shit

There's such thing as a filter

fuck i replied to the wrong post

good call user.accurate

Internalized Leftism. The death of undesirables is the only way progress is achieved. Please ensure your anti-eugenic rhetoric is associated with your identity on a social platform, so that you can be included on the liquidation list when the time comes.

Source?

If Hillary wins, WW3 for sure.

If Trump wins, the kikes at the federal reserve will crash the currency. There will also be a staged civil war/civil unrest by the likes of Soros and his handlers, remember that he donated 30mil to fund the Ferguson chimp outs. The are setting the stage to make the average American believe there would be a revolt against a Trump presidency.

Can you imagine the (((howling))) if Soros did something like that and Trump snatched him up and jailed him?

Soros would just flee to Israel the same way Putin chased off the oligarchs in russia. The rich have too much power to be jailed.

For reference youtu.be/Q2Cl8lSv9Is

Personally I like Russia because they troll everyone. Putin is pretty smart. Compared to our cucked leaders he is a genius.

But I have no doubt he would take any opportunity to destroy the USA and Europe to further Russian interests.

Weak stuff Moishe

lewrockwell.com/2016/03/walter-e-block/libertarians-trump/

We're not necessarily pro-Russia, just anti-pointless WW3. That means a certain amount of cooperation with Russia, preferably more of it.

This. We want a WW3 that makes sense ;^)

/thread

Implying that's now what all the PHALANX money is for.

Kill yourself you lying Kike Jewish occupied Communist Soviet Union and current day Orthodox Russia are two entirely different things. Communist wasn't Russian it was Jewish.

Lurk more and learn for yourself Nsa-shill

finally burgerclaps understand that they are the problem. At this point, the new world order can only be prevented by nuking 90% of the world to create a clean slate. We are far beyond the rubicon to rehabilitate your poisoned societies, institutions and structures.

Store technological knowledge and animal biological diversity in a bunker (like Norway does with their genome project) and hit the red button. We will ride eternal and shiny for decades or maybe 100s of years but we will come out stronger than before. Until then we will have changed, biologically and mentally and ready to conquer the stars.

Without hitting the red button, humanity and it's potential will be slowly drowned over the next centuries under the new jewish-capitalistic elite cabal.

Like you have any input in that or benefit from unless you're the military and get to "kill yersef some towelheads".

This is what I've wondered as well. Of course Russia was a failed state with nukes for a while. Some of them mysteriously found their way to Israel, but on the whole there was no threat to world peace.

South-Africa, once they realized that their policies would lead to a failed state, dismantled their nuclear weapons. All six of them.

What will the US, UK and France do? They have hundreds if not thousands of nukes, and they are on the same road to complete demographic disaster as SA was.
Will they dismantle their weapons of mass destruction before the time comes to give up complete political power to non-whites?

I really doubt it. I fear that there will be a Sunni-lead UK and a Negro-Hispanic America with nuclear capabilities. Unless we win, of course

Putin.png

Putin.png

You don't need to spend your resources on it. I'll tear liberals' arms off and beat them to death with them as soon as the government goes down, and White Americans will remake America.

agree, nuke the cities and let American RWDS finish the job themselves, I wish I had nukes for particular universities at least (Harvard, Georgetown, Berkeley…)

You can have a great working relationship with a Nation such as Russia without agreeing with or approving of how they run their own country.

That's Nationalism.

After all the racemixing in western europe the last couple decades this is probably bullshit. If the average russian is 5% asian, that's nothing compared to the millions of "British, German, and French" kids that are now half or a quarter black, arab, or asian.

You're only argument now is a hypothetical "If all these halfbreeds didn't exist". Meanwhile these genes are leaked into the genepool at a rate that has already surpassed eastern Slavs.

25 yars ago USSR (aka Russia) was the failed state with nukes. How times have changed. I still give USA one last roll of the dice with Trump. IF Hillary get elected USA will be a failed state.

This is a jewish myth. It's called astroturfing, dingus.

Hey Schlomo, what'cha postin'?

Russia calling USA a failed state

LOL

I am not cool with Russia, because I am Polish (and therefore my opinion is invalid to the Preussaboos), and from a historical perspective it is impossible to coexist as Russia's neighbor (Belarus is in a state union with Russia, so we de facto border them on two fronts).
Whenever Russia's neighbors were not more powerful than herself, Russia - or Muscovy, as we should really call it, which I will explain - only knew two types of foreign relations with them: colonization (as with the various Siberian and Great Steppe tribes) or conquest (as with the old Commonwealth, the Zaporozhian Cossack Host, the Russian states other than Muscovy, the semi-civilized Khanate of Crimea, the Grand Duchy of Lithuania including what would become Belarus, and countless others).
The only state other than Crimea that voluntarily asked Russia for annexation was Georgia in the 19th century, seeking a fellow Orthodox protector from the Turkroaches and Persians. When you look at such people as Stalin, who could only have been a product of a subjugated and muscovified Georgia, it really seems like a very bad idea in hindsight.
But why do they do this? Why do the Russians put up with every new tsar's shit?
They're programmed to do it. They seek expansion and an empire at every opportunity, even ifthe military budget strangles the civilian economy. And why are they programmed to do it? Simple.
The Mongols and Tatars, who subjugated Muscovy and its closest neighborhood for a long time, may have been overthrown and turned back, but they won the battle in the Muscovites' minds. The reason Muscovy was the first major Russian player to break free was that it started to play by steppe nomad rules - conquer, burn, demand tribute - and managed to kiss the khans' asses enough that they were allowed to collect tribute from other states for the Mongols (and take a cut). And that cut allowed them to build up and not only turn back the Asians, but also to unify Russia.
But the tsars in Moscow continued playing by Mongol rules and treating dissent with an iron hand, concentrating all power in one man who was deemed above morality as far as politics went. The Russian people got used to abusive rulers, since they had few non-abusive ones. It did not have to be that way. Russian culture is not inherently imperialistic or merciless - Novgorod was arguably an early democratic republic, and had they won the war for Russia, we'd see a Russia much more in line with the other Slavs, of a Byzantine or Latin culture as opposed to a Turanic one (I'm using Koneczny's types of civilization here, Wikipedia sums them up in a few words).
In short, I think of Russians as my brothers, but I want the Muscovite culture that makes them the way they are to die a quick death so we can finally reconcile and stop shitting on each other. That extends to Ukraine too.
Also, they should allow their slice of Prussia to be independent, or possibly join us. Why?
Poland has always, since 1454 when the Prussian Confederation requested annexation, wanted the entirety of Prussia. Königsberg was torn off from the rest of Prussia by the Georgian Stalin's cynical decree; you have to understand that Russians never lived in nor neighbored North Prussia and never wanted it for themselves. It was a calculated move to provide Russia with a warm-water Baltic harbor in the event the Baltics fucked off, as they did.
Now that there is no land connection between North Prussia and the rest of Russia, North Prussia is a giant military base and that's it. The local civilian populace have no value to Moscow, so Moscow doesn't give a shit about them and taxes them all the same. Soros-funded or not, there is a reason the first "Stop feeding Moscow" protests popped up there. There is also a reason they go shopping to South Prussia on weekends - it's because food is fucking expensive where they live.
tl;dr Russians are a great nation, but the khanate of Muscovy and its ruler Putin must die before shit boils over.

But user.. russia is even worse than that.

What if the fall of USSR was staged? You know, prentend you are dying while spreading the commie plague through the entire world.

Also why did not the USA invadce russia at the time when it obviously was the best time?

Looks like pre WW2 to me and if it goes that way it will be a long war.

A broken clock is still right twice a day. Muscovy is right to be indignated by Hillary's bullshit (since it would stand in the way of her own empire) and is simply using any way they can to prevent her from gaining power - even a hypocritical way.

The same reason France didn't want to go to war over Rhineland. The Americans thought they had won forever and went to rest on their laurels.
That, and an invasion of Russia over the Pacific is beyond hopeless if you want to reach anything beyond Vladivostok and maybe Magadan. Moving the troops through Europe was not yet a given.

I'm ok with this

Too simplisistic tbh, this game is playing for longer than that.

At THIS point America IS a failed state with nukes.
This is why we need to MAGA, or we'll end up a bureocratic degenerate pseudo-empire like the sick-man-of-europe used to be.
We're basically on track to become the sick man of the world.

I don't remember which American president or important figure used the phrase "the end of history", but that sums up the spirit pretty well in my opinion. The big bully is dead, hip-hip-hurray.
You underestimate how stupid the people ruling states can be. France's fall in WW2 was mostly due to a "We'll just do it like the last time, the tanks can't go through the Ardennes lol" attitude and it came as a shock to the world. France had been a superpower at the time. It had its problems with commies and colonials, but nobody expected it to surrender because of a stupid mistake in troop placement.
Not to mention Beck's genius decision to join the Allies when Polish-German relations had been at an all-time high before 1938. Poland had potentially a million-man army, German troops once managed to get within sight of the Kremlin and capture a Moscow bus terminal. Imagine a million men more, concentrated at Moscow. What do you see?
I see a Europe with no commie bullshit. No Cold War. No more Muscovy. Pity about the Czechs and Upper Silesia, though. My town would still be on our side, thankfully.

Just let us absorb you US. Together we'll conquer the world as the "Great Australian Empire"

But you're even worse off than America…. can't even buy fucking replica toy guns.

Guns are useless when you've got boomerangs..

Bingo.

As the Protocols said:

They were meant to fail in order to loosen the guard of nations. Now the whole american education system is infested with sabbatean jews. They own the media and push cultural marxism.
The next revolution is meant to come with the coming depression.

Lurk moar, newfriend.

I'm glad I bought 4kg pasta this morning. gotta stack for that dere famine

Shit like this discredits the notion that polls are biased/manipulated in Clinton's favor by MSM for the average normalfag. It makes it look like shallow conspiracy and poor propaganda.

Shame on OP, though his discussion points are fair

It was the critical theorist Francis Fukuyama, title of his book. Now that you mention it, it is an idea that people have internalized, that liberal democracy is the final stage in governmental evolution. There's no inkling of an idea we might not be in the best political system possible, only variations of that system are tested. Besides anarcho/libertarian spergouts

In my opinion, Ruskies kinda owe us one in the help department. I know they bore the brunt of the war, but the US did provide them supplies at a critical time of need and did open up a western front.

I hate to ball bust them, but Russian help with getting our country back in order would be more than welcomed. We can't fucking count on the assholes we helped such as the UK, Aus and France. They are too cucked and are drowning in betas, bitches, and jews.

In fact, even Arabia kinda owes us one. The UK mostly fucked up with the Israel thing.

GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HELICOPTER

Pro-Russia and Anti-Aggressive-War-With-Russia are two very different positions. I am anti war with Russia, and anyone else, unless they start shit with us. Isolationism is better for us than being a world police force. We are just wasting our time, resources, and patriotic soldiers trying to help people who would turn and kill us at a drop of a hat. If we ever go to war, it should only be as an act of annihilation, no containment, no pacification, no surgical strikes, no installing new governments. Kill them all and take whatever we want. If they want to fuck with us, it is their stupidity, not our cruelty to blame. An enemy and anyone who shelters an enemy deserves no mercy and no kindness. Civilians have no reason to be spared, supporting an enemy with money is guilty in my book. Furthermore, no military action can exist without a population, so the population is responsible for allowing the military action. Governments who are so weak that they cant fight off rebels in their own lands before they bother us have no reason to exist. Any faction within a country strong enough to strike the US means that country cannot control them and has no right to exist. Just leave us alone and you wont see every man women and child you have ever cared for reduced to ashes.

The "commie plague" had spread far and wide long before the fall of the USSR.

Yes, but it was largely USSR that kept them running.

North Korea still operates on machinery from the 50s and 70s they received from Soviet Russia. According to (((Western))) sources, at least. However, I have no doubt communism won't simply fail again - NK is just another 'god-emperor of mankind' nation history is full of. Just with a spy network of a communist nation, so on the more horrid side.
The joys of communism.

It's funny how Trump is the sane candidate this election. He was against the Iraq war and is STILL against the Iraq war, meanwhile Hillary voted for and is still defending the Iraq War. Actually, not just the Iraq War but so many wars Hillary is defending and voted for. Trump is also the only candidate not crazy enough to start WWIII like Hillary is planning to.

Didn't this happen in Clinton era?