You silly niggers seem to forget that Obama is half white

You silly niggers seem to forget that Obama is half white.

If not for his superior white genes, he would have never got to where he is, now.

*half arab

It was pretty lame seeing half-white barack obama talk about half-white george zimmerman as if the world was all black and white.

Wut.

He had an opponent who at least looks a lot more black (but acts a lot more white).

he's half potatonigger, meanwhile trump is half scot, the superior britonic celt

One drop rule.

Trump is also half senile, tho. Have fun with a senile dictator backed by Putin and North Korea.

do what now

White enough to be docile
Nigger enough to be a never questioning ape puppet
Mutt enough to hate him self no mater what he does.

Better vote Hillery Goy…errr fellow Holla Forumsacks!
Shes not at all dictator like, I swear it!
DO AS I FUCKING SAY OR YOU WILL DIE LIKE THE REST
~ Hillery

I despise Putin… I fucking HATE Russia, I have minor issues with its people…

But even I would rather have good relations with them if they will help us put a boot up some mudslimes asses.
Now if we could only get them fucking slovs to kick in some kike heads well there at it.

more like half jewish.
that bitch isn't white, faggot.
dont EVER call obama white again. I will bring a home invader to you.

sage

Nigguh cant sleep type?
You fix it then.

Thank you for Correcting the Record. 25 cents have been deposited into your account.

See, one drop of non hWhite blood and you`re not white.

If it ain`t White, it`s not alright.

If it's three generations back or further, it's probably okay.

Sure. Doesn't change the fact that he identifies as a nigger, looks like a nigger, and has all the malevolence of a nigger.

Are you genuinely trying to make a bunch of literal racists like Obama because "he's half-White guys"? Goodness fuck, there was a jibjab joke about this like eight years ago.
"I may not win the vote of the Ku Klux Klan, but if anyone can sway them then Obama can."
And the klansmen decide "Well, he's half-White" and decide to support him.

:DDDDDD

He's half-Nigger half-kike that's why he was chosen by the kikes behind the curtain.

Sage

kys

huh an eloquent logical nignog presenting a strong well reasoned argument. In a just world he would be President of Liberia, not a failed senatorial candidate who lost to a mongrel marxist puppet. what a shame.

Nigger is still a nigger, faggot

It's so strange to feel respect for someone that I hated when I was typical liberal underage b&.

Stanley Ann (((Dunham)))

One drop of wine in sevage is sevage
One drop of sevage in wine is sevage

Reverse sevage with nigger and wine with white.