I watched the new ninja turtles movie and am a bit puzzled. Why is everyone acting black...

I watched the new ninja turtles movie and am a bit puzzled. Why is everyone acting black? Generation Z knows this isn't the real NT, right? they recognize the ones we grew up with as canon, and ninja turtles in time as the best. They know all that right? Because I just can't see them being nostalgic about these new ones. I need some assurances here or I will kill myself.

Urban youth was the demographic they determined was gullible enough to pay to see the movie.

The idea of "whiteness" has got to go. Once "whiteness" has been erased, true peace can take hold.

Turtles in time was the worst of the original movies, and your trolling as knows it.

I think Raph is the only turtle that remotely acts niggerish, but more like a dumb white guy that wishes he was a nigger.

no I meant the videogame, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time, the third movie is only ok

Ah. Yeah, that game was good.

New movies, Mikey was a skater/surfer dude, Donnie was a white nerdy guy, and Leo seemed like a serious white guy. Raph was the only one who acted niggerish.

Bebop and Rockstead looked fun in the trailer. I heard that Archer Casey Jones was underused.

I still haven't seen the turtles flicks, but Michael Bay is a certified kenographer, he can't have ruined everything.

It was stupid shit, like how Splinter wasn't the one who named them, but instead that dumb whore who played April. How in the hell would she know about renaissance painters?

The new movies is really inferior compared with the originals. Splinter is completely underused, his wisdom and keeping the turtles in check was the high-point of the original movies along with the stupid jokes.

I agree, tho I will admit I liked the second new movie more than the first.

Exact words.

TURTLED

the less of that numale pretender the better

(You)

Raph obviously mimics a wop. Or don't you know the difference between Italians and niggers?

Rob Paulsen will always be the one true Raphael

No?

Rob Paulsen will also always be the one true Donatello.

These are the real NT.

Not even close, nigga.

Was Stephen Amell any good in it? I've been meaning to watch his performance, but I'd wan to watch the first film before I watch the second, and I'm lazy with no motivation to watch the first.

but does Generation Z understand that? I fear they don't and they actually think these wigger turtles are the real NT

What a typical redditor you are, believing your nostalgia is superior to everyone else's when in truth it's all the same childlike crap.

Are you shitting me? There is an objective measure to this. Those early Ninja Turtle movies were A+ cinematic productions that even real cinephiles can appreciate looking back. The new one is just pure trash.

They never actually fought Shredder once in the early movies, and neither did Splinter. Shredder was taken out like a bitch in both the first and second movie; in the first, Splinter tricked him into falling into a trash compactor that Casey "accidentally" turned on, and in the second, he mutated into Super Shredder only to be crushed by a collapsing dock.

Granted, the first Bay TMNT movie was mostly shit, and the final fight scene on top a tall building was pretty cliche, but at least they actually fucking FOUGHT Shredder. It was so refreshing to actually see that in a goddamn Ninja Turtles movie, not to mention the second one actually gave us Krang, Bebop and Rocksteady, something the early movies never had the balls to do.

So which would you rather have, OP? Kino Ninja Turtles movies that shit all over the source material, or dumbass Bay-produced Ninja Turtles movies that deliver more accuracy to the Turtles we all grew up with and loved? Both painful instances of bitter irony, but it's one or the other here. Ninja Turtles movies can never be 100% good. It's a tragic curse.

They fought Shredder together in the first movie and got their asses handed to them because suprise, the master ninja would be better than 4 teenage ninja turtles.

as opposed to what? white?
heh, i mean, what is this? the 17th century? get over yourself
white people are over

Acting black means acting poor, thuggish, gangsta. The original turtles were slackers. The new turtles are like yo yo, barely literate thugs.

They acted like retarded niggers more in the first NuNT movie, less so in the second.

why do they wear the masks?

Was April GREENED?

hahaha what does that even MEAN
how cucked are you by state ideology?

Very funny goon, the state keeps trying to convince people negroids are human and here you come and claim that understanding that niggers are gonna nigg is somehow related to the state. Even funnier is that you report directly to the state of Israel.

Let me give you a little crash course on niggerology.

HIS NAME IS ROB PAULSEN

And there are white people that want to be these things? Smhtbqhfam.