Is it true that theater audiences laughed when he appeared on screen...

Is it true that theater audiences laughed when he appeared on screen? Do the normies really hate ugly people that much that they laugh at them for no reason?

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnicelebs.com/adam-driver
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. Probably.
2. Probably.
3. /thread

they laughed because it's typical that a jew would be trying to take over the galaxy

This. It was the only time I laughed, too. Rest of the movie made me ill.

I still remember on an episode of Joe Rogan's Homoerotic Bro-down Showdown when that giga-kike Ari Shaffir remarked (with as much genuine sincerity as a Jew can muster) that Kylo was this "beautiful semitic man".

As for why this guy got the gig, I have no clue… but it's certain that he was chosen intentionally. There is definitely something going on with that casting and it's difficult to say what until the trilogy wraps and we understand where his character ends-up (and the Skywalker/Solo bloodlines stand in the mythos). If it's true that he goes light and Mary Sue goes dark, it could be an attempt to reconcile with that absurdly obvious Jew bug character that owned Anakin and his mom and also position the Star Wars mythology as a Jewish supremacist parable from what was merely another iteration of the Monomyth that happened to be by and for white males (and those aspiring to be / identifying with).

I laughed too. He is the embodiment of edgy teens, shoukd have kept the mask on.

I doubt it had anything to do with his physical appearance. The whole betrayal thing was so predictable, that it ended being funny.

a weak ,edgy ,tantrum throwing faggot. That's supposed to be the all powerful villain yes its funny and and sad at the same time no wonder a girl beat him up the question is why hasn't someone from the order killed him off already as he is obviously the weak link.

yep. imagine if they gave us a peek under vader's mask when A New Hope was first released

Big nose/ears is a curse. I sometimes wonder if I don't have jew-blood somewhere deep down my line.

I did and so did everyone else.
spoiler I didn't even pay for the ticket!

you do

Yes, it's true. I laughed and heard a laugh from my sister and from several audience members.

You paid money to see this shit?

You just went full Holla Forumstard.

Is Adam Driver even Jewish though?

No, she bought tickets for us and my other sibling. Since it wasn't me who was paying, and seeing as how the tickets were bought without me knowing, I saw no harm in going. Had she asked I would've said I wasn't going to pay for it.

of course :'^)

I wasn't going to let her buy me a useless ticket* is what I meant to say.

and..?

To me he looks like some weird mongol half breed, not yid. The name Driver sounds highly Jewish however. I used to think I was pretty good at spotting ethnicities, almost like a pathological obsession. The reason I ask is because my coincidence detector plug in shows nothing and can't find a definitive answer on google.

No, but he looks jewish.

The Jewest of them all.

If you have to ask if someone is jew the answer is yes!

The reason I heard was that they thought he looked like a cross between Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher.

So he's right.
Good to know.

he looks less like an imposing force of evil and more like a rejected trench coat mafia member.

Most people didn't know who Kylo was under the mask, Disney was strict with the marketing even though Kylo branding was everywhere.

I'm sure (((they))) did.

Goddamn he is a weird looking fuck.

ethnicelebs.com/adam-driver

If you've seen "Girls" you laugh because he's a borderline retarded boyfriend who had a funny scene where he was roleplaying while having sex with a bored Lena Dunham.

Couldn't find shit on him being Jewish even though every sign points to him being one. Either they're really good at scrubbing the kike out of the guy that has to plow Lena Dunham week in week out, or I'm guessing he must just be a descendent of one of those actual real-life inbred rednecks that the MSM loves to parrot around as a general strawman for all flyover Americans. German, Dutch, Anglo and Irish genes cannot make something that ugly on their own.

You are not the sharpest tool in the shed, aren't you

Not as bad as the horrid writing clearly explaining that he's the solo kid over and over.

There not jews in the movie though… at least I don't think so.. George?

I can look in the mirror and see a less than attractive person. I can walk down any street in the world and look at the faces of people I would never let touch the thimble I call a dick. So why the fuck am I going to pay upwards of $18 to spend 2 hours watching ugly ass fuckers?

Because they want you to think that not all heroes and villains are beautiful.

It's becouse he's pathetic.
Everyone anticipated a fearsome looking sith like the one in KOTOR.
Instead we got an angsty teenager who fell to the dark side becouse his mum wouldn't let him stay out past 10.
You should FEAR the sith and the dark side should ooze from him. The only thing that oozed from Kylo was hair gel and tears.

Plus he looks like a run of the mill kike and probably the JewJew's avatar in the movie..
I suspect the story will go like in The Believer. He was a bad self hating sith jew but realized the error of his way due to praying to the Force G-d for five minutes.

What is it with Hollywood these days? I mean prequel Anakin had his problems, but generally I would let him fuck my sister. Kylo looks like the kid that would bring a love pillow to prom, and then hang out with the theatre kids if you know what I mean.

Is she doing it on purpose or does her maw have a will of its own?

It is just her resting face. Like momma used to say, "Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly runs to the core. Now do your homework, because you are a 21 year old senior you ugly son of a bitch!"

We all have testicles here, so…

This is why we need Jewish facial recognition software.

nah because the audience is full of literal gays