Womyn Found to be Smarter, More Motivated, Generally Better in Every Way Than Manpigs

Sexism Still Pervades More Prestigious Subjects, Universities

bbc.co.uk/news/education-37107208

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/689546/a-stealthy-stronger-line-of-female-salamanders-are-skipping-sex-and-stealing-dna-from-males-instead/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parthenogenesis
telegraph.co.uk/education/primaryeducation/12007560/Children-starting-school-struggling-to-speak-properly.html
telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/11497018/Twice-as-many-boys-as-girls-are-starting-school-unable-to-speak-properly-report.html
eif.org.uk/publication/
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/08/19/rachel-maddow-catches-megyn-kelly-key-demo-msnbc-surges/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/23/trump-campaign-ceo-steve-bannon-studies-rachel-maddow-lean-lefts-ways/
8ch.net/log.php?page=5&board=pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Suck on this, faggot

Reminder this faggot is one of our board volunteers. Holla Forums is approaching 4cuck levels of shit.

You first, cis scum.

Which one am I, then? You conspiratards had me labelled as kampfy forever, but recently changed it to moonman, and sometimes assert that I'm both.

So just for clarity's sake, which one are you alleging me to be this time?

You're imkunty. The guy who called you moonman is an idiot.

I sleep soundly knowing that my online escapades may one day get a random overweight Canadian guy a steel-toed boot up the ass.

Or a dragon dildo. Probably the latter.

Now I feel kind of bad to be honest, like bullying the retarded kid who thinks you're his friend.

Imagine your embarrassment when you realize that I'm not kampfy, either.

nope

I know you have low self-esteem but you don't have to insult yourself like that.

What the fuck is wrong with you? I don't care if you are a volunteer or not and your thread is shit, kill yourself.

reminder that this retard is a no-friends faggot with a tiny dick and zero social life

He is a vol. That's why his threads never get bumplocked or deleted.

No one cares about your tsundere relationship regarding Luegenpresse Learningchode

so sad the only sex you will ever receive is from a family member

I was in that thread, and you did say that. Stop lying.

Yep.
Nope.
I'm not LC, kampfy, or moonman. #DealWithIt

All it takes is one Day of the Hope to fix shills like you.

You guys wanna do a little test?

Just report Rach, and we'll see if ImKampy dismisses the report.

If so, we've confirmed who's behind it.

Or he could just outright ignore it now that we're on to him.

Either way's a win-win.

Sands through the hourglass.

We've tried this for many months. The mods used to outright dismiss the reports until we called them out on it. Now, they just ignore them and let this faggot shit up the board with impunity.

lol butthurt shitskin mod mad he's found out

we're gonna revolt against you soon enough

is this real or are you memeing

he's not the shitskin. The shitskin left Holla Forums a long time ago. His name was faggetts.

Holy shit, there are actually underage children here.

Why are you on Holla Forums, little one? It's not a very welcoming place for Youngfrican-Americans.

I thought it was "doorways" or something.

what are you talking about

Can anyone look if imkampfy is active again along with rachposter?

Girls are smarter than boys because girls mature faster. Men are smarter than women. They are larger on average meaning larger brains. Male skulls are larger in proportion to their body as well.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Kek.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Which is it cunt?

[TRIGGER WARNING: POSTER IS ABOUT TO DISAGREE WITH YOU]
You're wrong.
[TRIGGER WARNING: POSTER IS ABOUT TO DEMAND EVIDENCE FOR YOUR CLAIMS]
Do you have any data to back up your bullshit?

SAGE THE THREAD, IDIOT.

This. If the reports are considered to be true, then women are the most wasteful beings on earth.

Obviously an exaggeration but imitates reality well enough. School grading is getting dumbed down to accommodate women and shitskins making it as worthless as the Euro.

Schooling is pointless now unless you need the qualifications to actually get the job you want.

School simply isn't challenging boys in the way it should.

SageSageSage

Both. Womyn are winning overall because we're better, but manpigs are fortifying their shitty man caves against progress.

#AnInconvenientTruth #DealWithIt

SageSageSageSageSage

sage

sage

SageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSaSagegeSageSageSage

SageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSageSage

SageSageSageSage

Sage

Hhhgjuhn

sage

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😢😢😢😢😢

🔥🏡

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨

Fuck off you faggot

♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨

O:-) O:-) O:-) O:-) O:-) O:-) O:-) O:-) O:-) O:-) O:-) O:-) O:-) O:-)

sage

📉📉📉📉📉📉📉📉📉📉📉📉📉📉📉📉📉📉📉📉📉📉📉

sage sage

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

OP
👬

🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐

sage sage

sage sage sage

oh is this thread still here?

Are you retarded or just 13?

Yes it's real. This whole situation is the same as an old pic I can't find at the moment. It's a picture of a newspaper headline that reads something to the effect of SAT scores at local highschool higher than ever, however record low african american student enrollment in district has superintendent worried

People mix up, miscategorize and misattribute causes and effects in these situations. The earned degree never was the thing giving value to the man. The motivated competent men who bolstered the institution through their work and presence lent value and creedence to the degree. When it got to the point where the process of taking part in that institution nolonger was a worthwhile investment, those men went elsewhere and pursued other fields which were in more demand. And when enough of those men, the creators, the thinkers, the builders, stopped contributing to the institution its value and the weight of its certification declined. And as it declined, those whose meal ticket relied on the widespread confidence in that certification had to look for ways to maintain the public's faith.

If you want a more indepth examination of this phenomenon in which powerful pioneering institutions slowly decline in power as people cheer the ever increasing female representation within them, look up "No Self-Respecting Woman Would Ever Go Out Without Makeup." The author's writing style is a bit strange, and I've heard some people have problems getting through his articles, but give it a shot, there's quite a bit to chew on in there.

And since starting writing this I see the thread has really gone off the rails. Oh well.

another day, another shit thread to sage and filter.

RINSE AND REPEAT

So more girls take classes in useless subjects like sociology and psychology and coast by in life on their looks to get jobs until they marry and then get fat, divorce their husbands and collect a monthly check.

what I was referring to was high school age boys studying at home and learning to code and shit of that nature

Its an interesting thing worth some attention.

The first part of this is true. Girls grow up faster than boys, and mature faster. You will notice that at young ages girls are often taller than boys and far more interested in what they are told to be interested in.

As they grow older the boys begin to out-grow them, both physically and mentally. Historically the boy's 'curiosity' (also know as 'him not being interested in what he is supposed to be') would have allowed him to amass far more intelligence in a specific field and quickly surpass all competition. In today's world where there are no courses or fields of study that align with masculine interests like discovery ore requiring ingenuity (until the higher education area, where it is noted that males do outperform females; with subjects like physics, computer sciences, engineering, and generally practical fields reliant on trial and error and ingenuity; aka not just 'book smarts').

Females scoring higher in 'exams' is (or at least was) also not a thing. To combat this education boards have introduced 'course work'; where students are allowed to take their work home and spend hours upon hours perfecting it. My own personal experiences in regards to this is that; boys do not care. They will do it as quick as possible so that they can actually enjoy their free time. Girls will spend forever doing it and making it 'look pretty', and yes they often get more marks for their 'presentation'.

Basically education is geared in every way towards giving females the benefit in the modern era precisely because historically they could not compete. Perhaps before it was because many of the methods were aimed at boys; but really this should encourage segregation of the sexes so that they can have their education tailored to create the best results possible for them.

For me it wasn't coding or anything to do with computers; but I was always obsessed with history and philosophy. My historical knowledge was largely useless considering the fact that all of our courses on history were about either the suffragetes, the US civil rights movement or the bloody history of medicine. I could tell you about kings, about weapons, battle tactics, politics, attire, cultures and a ton of other things from myriad different periods; but I had (and to this day still have) absolutely no interest in any of that shit. The only thing I was vaguely interested in that was covered was WW2, and rather than focusing on the interesting stuff like politics, battle-plans, individual heroics, logistics, weapons used; it was all about fucking jews or civilians who were hiding in the underground.

I didn't even have the option of studying anything to do with philosophy until university (the variant of Religious Education essentially being cultural marxist indoctrination and very little to do with anything beyond the very basics of religions, usually only talking about the food eaten or clothes worn at their 'festivals')

I had a friend who got into hacking and computing, building shit and engineering. Another friend obsessed with biology, regularly doing quite disturbing things to small animals and then trying to get into medicine. And another who dedicated himself to pottery, and he now works selling it.

'Education' these days is absolute bullshit.

sage

80,000 white children or imports?

The racial demographics would be interesting.

sage

remember that this cunt was picked as one of the approved reporters on newsplus, and joined "Hadji" in continuing the old intl shitposting

SAGE

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

I can understand why normies come here to shitpost, but I honestly cannot understand your obsession with that maddow woman. That chick is ugly as fuck and her show is shit.

Does anyone have those pics of Maddowposter saved?

>>>/out/

Just face it, womyn are smarter. That's all there is to it. Once we overcome the gyndyr barriers in STEM and master asexual reproduction, manpigs will go completely extinct.

First kleptogenesis:
qz.com/689546/a-stealthy-stronger-line-of-female-salamanders-are-skipping-sex-and-stealing-dna-from-males-instead/
Then parthenogenesis:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parthenogenesis
And then the wyrld.

You know, I looked this up and couldn't find a single mention of it.

telegraph.co.uk/education/primaryeducation/12007560/Children-starting-school-struggling-to-speak-properly.html
telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/11497018/Twice-as-many-boys-as-girls-are-starting-school-unable-to-speak-properly-report.html

I did notice this, however:
>The analysis of 2014 Government figures by the Early Intervention Foundation (EIF) also found that one in four children – especially from poor backgrounds and deprived communities – start schooling in England without the language and communications skills they require.

It looks to me like that might be code for something. Here's the page with all the EIF's reports if you'd like to start digging:
eif.org.uk/publication/

Nb4 hurrrr you posted too

And some how, people are to take us seriously? You fucking dumb niggers can't resist posting simply because your need to sperg is too great?
Everyone, including my self, should suduku nou.

This.
I realize that I now have to sudoko also. This is a price I am willing to pay to express just how right you are.

Fuck off retard

REMINDER

RACHPOSTER IS EITHER IMKAMPFY OR LEARNINGCODE (GLOBAL VOL)

thanks doc

You may be interested to know that the DfE and the teaching profession in the UK scrapped coursework on 2013 (because of how shit it was).

The precise reasons for this were that the then education secretary Michael Gove thought schools were using coursework to cheat (which in my opinion, they were).

Also the teaching profession turned against coursework because it hugely increased the amount of marking that they had to do. For example, for English Literature, there were 5 pieces of written coursework, each of which could be submitted by the pupil to their teacher twice making a total of 10 essays marked per pupil. Each teacher having to mark for at least 60 different pupils in a year in addition to any marking for early years and you are looking at hundreds of hours of marking a year.

Nobody wants to mark all that shit, especially when half of it is probably plagiarised anyway.

DAILY REMINDER

THEREALMOONMAN, IMKAMPFY AND LEARNINGCODE ARE ALL THE SAME PERSON

WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY THIS

Can we just filter OP and talk about the actual topic?

Feminist-supported Misandry is a serious problem today.

more at 11!

Who is zerosugar anyway?

sage

dont know who laerningcode is but I fucking hate imkamphy and therealmoonman seems like a fagot too

ATTENTION ALL ANONS
ATTENTION ANONS PLEASE

THE CORRUPT JEWISH MODS ARE NOW BANNING ANYONE WHO QUESTIONS THEIR MODERATION OR MADDOWPOSTING

I WAS FUCKING BANNED FOR POSTING THE PHOTO OF IMKAMPFY/LEARNINGCODE

AGAINST THE RACHPOSTER? BANNED!
DON'T APPROVE OF THE MODS? BANNED!

THIS PLACE IS COMPROMISED, SAVE, SCREENCAP AND ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

are you using Tor because you don't want to be banned?

Fuck the mods and fuck you too

sage

I wish you would fucking die learningkike

It's as if women use university as the perfect excuse to delay adulthood indefinitely

"Yeah I just got my first degree of many, I'm gonna be a masters of psychology"

Women never reach adulthood. In the past they just became housewives, but now they get degrees to pretend they're real people just like men.

XD

Yes, and the degree mill is perfectly happy for them to become $300000 in debt doing so!

DROWN IN SEAMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Don’t fucking bump a dead thread, man.

I'm afraid of partyvans.

You conspiratards never quit, do you?

snort, snort, grunt
yet they still need my dick. oink

What is it with feminists and the letter y?
It's such a weird obsession…
Also stop bumping this thread, holy shit, women definitely don't preform better academically, I've met one girl who I consider intelligent and she doesn't feel the need to bring gender into everything
Mind you I've only met five guys I consider intelligent

I'm also afaid of semen tsunamis.
Drown yourself in one.

Of course girls do better in school today, school is designed to cater to girls at the detriment of boys. This isn't even new and it's extremely well documented, but the communist faggots running the show don't care because it is intentional.

It's a hideous Vatican-Roman "Catholic" woman…

kys

If women are better than men, then why is the world dominated by men who subjugate women?
Checkmate.

If Whites are better than Jews, then why is the world dominated by Jews who subjugate Whites?

Anybody who thinks that Rach isn't a Board vol is a fucking idiot.

MODS
⚓ plox

‘Rachel Maddow Show’ Catches ‘Kelly File’ in Key Demo as MSNBC Surges

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/08/19/rachel-maddow-catches-megyn-kelly-key-demo-msnbc-surges/

sage

Red Herring. the world is dominated by whites. Jews have just been influencing what they do. Otherwise there wouldnt be goyim.

This thread is looking like a sewer in some Punjabi ghetto, but this dude's antics always send my sides into orbit.
Stop responding to him you, dinguses.

The jews have white collaboraters on their level. Also, they are not "better" per se, just better at subversion and manipulation, due to their extreme nepotism.

t. Holla Forums mod

WHAT ARE YOU SLIDING, HANS?

can we deport the rachposter to Brit/pol/?

And don't you know about the bird,
yeah everbody heard that the bird is the word

you're absolute fucking cancer

Fuck yourself and your shameless self-bump. Also, DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

If only they allowed a racial and sexual identity breakdown of those results.

All straight, white, Christian women.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

FUCKING SAGE, RETARD.

Let me tell you a t Holla Forums… Sexism, if done right, is pretty much essential if you want to get "the girl". Women like real men, not cucked betaoids, and it doesn't matter much if you're a 26yr old powerlifter or 36yr old marshmallow-man. I remember a time when I called a certain singer & her friends "walking tampon containers"… ah… good times. Anyway, the only one's complaining about "Sexism" or "Fascism" or whatever "-ism" are stupid, brainwashed people - don't lower yourself to their level, they aren't worth shit o)

WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A HOSE CLAMP ON THAT RIFLE

WHY THE FUCK IS THERE NO SAGE ON YOUR POST

WHY THE FUCK ISN'T THIS THREAD ⚓'D YET?!?!?!

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Why are americans obsessed with masculine women?

CHOKE THYSELF UPON MANLY MILK

Trump Campaign CEO Stephen K. Bannon Studies Rachel Maddow

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/23/trump-campaign-ceo-steve-bannon-studies-rachel-maddow-lean-lefts-ways/

KILL YOURSELF FOR THAT BUMP, SHILL

This seems smart to you?

This makes me feel so disgusted. I cant even stand it

BURN COAL PAY THE TOLL

Clearly OP is a stinky, yeasty dyke that hates men but acts like one.

This thread is sanctioned by the mods. Who the fuck are you to question them? You don't own this board.

Women want to be man because they feel inferior, thus they go to internet to get confirmation for their believes that they are "actually smarter". If they can't find the confirmation that they are smarter just because they are women they will attack anyone on sight with their verbal attacks. They are just sad individual usually who do this.

Global report all of learningcode's threads and posts until he is removed

Evalion lines went shouted down in minutes and this fucktard lines stand for the catalog for days.

I wonder what it takes to trigger the Maddow cuck

What the fuck makes you think that anyone cares what you think, peon?

It appears global reports do

Every night OP faps with a wad of dough, kneading it into 'her' unwashed fermented manpussy so 'she' can bake sourdough bread the next day.

I reported his thread over an hour ago.
Sam get the anchor but this shit is still up?

because the mods are in on it and this cuck is one of them
your board is co-opted

Sam Hyde is a filthy e-celeb manpig. This, however is a quality thread that raises the level of discourse in this stormcuck echo chamber.

do you really need any more proof learningchode is one of the mods, or at the very least in deep cahoots with them?

More stormtard conspiracy theories. Try harder.

ROAST IN HELL.

SAGE THE FUCKING THREAD.

SAGE THE FUCKING THREAD.

SAGE THE FUCKING THREAD.

SAGE THE FUCKING THREAD.

SAGE THE FUCKING THREAD.

SAGE THE FUCKING THREAD.

SAGE THE FUCKING THREAD.

SAGE THE FUCKING THREAD.

SAGE THE FUCKING THREAD.

Triggered, stormgag?

SAGE THE FUCKING THREAD.

SAGE THE FUCKING THREAD.

SAGE THE FUCKING THREAD.

No, stop that. Global reports are for reporting global rule breaking posts only. Your mods have already decided that this is a quality Holla Forums thread (see 8ch.net/log.php?page=5&board=pol - Ctrl+F 7166710), the matter is out of our jurisdiction.

sage

sage

sage

sage

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

sage

Checkmate, stormfags. :^)

sage

sage

Why don't you just mass migrate and create another Holla Forums

At this point, it's beyond evident that nobody on this board's staff gives a fuck about the Maddow posting and it's definitely been co-opted.

Mass migrate, move, and the ones that stay behind are the ones that weren't worth it in the first place.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

I certainly don't. Christ, the Rach-posting itself is clue enough. Still, it's not quite at cuckchan levels.

sage

sage

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Kill yourself.

sage

sage

sage

see

So males and females are not equal, is that what you're saying?

sage

sage

sage

sage

Females are superior, yes.

sage

sage

Sage

sage

sage

Sage

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Kill yourself.

Reported.

Ok good, then soon they will be conquering Islamic societies.

Sage till it's dead

see

sage

sage

SAGE

Butthurt, much?

Sage

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

sage

Kill yourself.

Sage

Reported.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

This thread, or others like it, can always be made again. How does it feel to be a powerless manbaby?

see

sage

Sage

Reported.

Hey, motherfucking sack of shit. Blow your fucking brains out and ban our moderators.
Hey, motherfucking sack of shit. Blow your fucking brains out and ban our moderators.

sage

Sage

You can't do anything, pencildick. How does it feel.
You sure are mad.

sage

sagesage

I am going to keep globally reporting these threads, Porchmonkey.

sagesageasgesgae

sageasgesaegasegsaegsaegasgeasegaseg

sageasgeasgesagesaegasegsaegsaeg

sageasgeasgesagesaegasegsaegsaegsageasgeasgesagesaegasegsaegsaeg

SHIT THREAD
KYS CTR SHILLS

KILL THE SITE OWNER. KILL THE SITE VOLUNTEERS. KILL THE BOARD OWNER. KILL THE MODERATORS.

KILL THE SITE OWNER. KILL THE SITE VOLUNTEERS. KILL THE BOARD OWNER. KILL THE MODERATORS.

This right fucking here

YOU ARE A HERO AMONG Holla ForumsACKS

It won't help you. Codemonkey won't do anything to help you.
lol.

sage

reported

Die in a fire shill

And all because you simply won't just up and move to another board.

Those faggots that are trolling you assholes? They're right, you are powerless. But you sit here, and you whine, and you throw fits all because you think you have the power to dethrone a mod staff.

Reality check, nobody is going to do anything. They're gonna keep posting here, they're gonna keep making these threads, and they're gonna keep fucking with you because you fall for it super fucking easy and throw tantrums just like this.

Reported.

Tongue my sweaty grundle

sage

sagesagesage

We're enjoying your impotent rage.

sageasge

Fuck off faggot

This is how retarded intl actually is

Sage

The hugbox isn't so safe anymore, is it?

sage

Daily reminder that the reason why Maddowposter threads never get bumplocked/deleted is because one of our mods is the Maddowposter.

FUCK YOU COCKSUCKER

Reported

Or even two of them. We may have one kike with two accounts.

Nice ID, cuck

sage

Prove it.

FUCK YOU

sage

If anybody has ever wanted to see Holla Forums distilled to its most base form, this is it. Just a bunch of monkeys flinging their shit at a mod staff that literally couldn't give a shit less about them.

What would it take to doxx the site owner and vols? They need to be punished for this.

Don't be so defensive, pissbaby

sage

Fuck you cock sucking faggot

reported

Call him a tarbaby.

OP IS A SNICKER LICKER

Why does he have shit on his face lol

OP is a fag

sagesageasegsage

sagesageasegsaegsaegasegasegasegaseg

sagesaegsaegsaegsaegasegasegasegasegsaegasegaseg

We'd rather funnel our shit into your mouth via a cement truck, but flinging will have to do

Because he's a faggot

Better than lwc. lol.

You forgot to mention how impotent they are. Everything will be the same tomorrow, btw. Stormcucks can't do anything but be angry virgin Drumpftards on the internet. Pathetic!

sage

Look at who's currently moderating

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

I'm SHOCKED

Reported

OP IS FAG

Reported

Can't do anything. :^)

Sagesagesagesagesagesagesagesage

WHO RESURRECTED LEARNINGCODE???

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL

MADDOWPOSTER LIVES!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Triggered bitch
Fuck your thread

SAGE

sage

you use the word "impotent" a lot. Is impotency something common in your life?

What makes you think this is my thread? Can you prove it?

sage

Your entire body of work.

I'm a girl, btw.

Sage

Suicide on livestream or GTFO.

You're a faggot

Sage sage sage sage

sagesageasegasegsaegasegaegsasegasegasegaseg

Sage does nothing. I can just bump the thread.

DYKE

Just rename this board /new/ already. I've also seen smiley and fagtasm post here frequently.

In the sense that you chopped your dick off and widened the hole a bit?

So what happens when the next rach thread comes around? Maybe Holla Forums will skip the formalities and sagebomb it into oblivion like they're doing now.

But what after that? It fucking kills me that Holla Forums makes a big stink about leftists rallying and staging protests but then when Holla Forums actually should be productive beyond shouting "cuck" at everything they refuse to do it, and actively drown out everybody.

TAVISTOCK HAS INFILTRATED THE BOARD

LEARNINGCODE WAS THEIR BEST BOT AND NOW IT'S TAKING OVER!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FAG HAVE ANOTHER SAGE

Prove it.

Still on page 1, stormcuck.

SAGE

why do you fags even reply to these threads?

STOP GIVING ATTENTION TO MADDOWCUCK

Sage

Sage

Stormfucks can't help but rage at anything that challenges their narrative.

Holla Forums can't get anything done as long as imkampfy is here.

THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO AT THIS POINT

Learningcode has successfully deployed its botnet and will now control this board. You will see the effects gradually over the next week.

Was a hell of a ride tbh…

These threads need to be sage-bombed to the bump limit, as the mods will not do anything to combat these freechfaggots necrobumping the thread.

You'd never get anything done anyway. Don't flatter yourselves.

ssds

awqaaqw

So then why hasn't this thread been deleted? If imkamfy knows that there's a big derision over Maddow posting, why doesn't he stop it?

This isn't stormfront you disgusting piece of shit

They ARE the freechfaggots. At least imkampfy is.

Stormtards reduced to spouting gibberish. This is what idpol does to your brain, everyone.

OP is a cock sucker
Sage

sage

OP IS FAG

sageasge>>7270083

sage

sageasge

sage

==REMEMBER TO GLOBAL REPORT EVERY SINGLE
POST THAT DOES NOT SAGE==
REMEMBER TO GLOBAL REPORT EVERY SINGLE POST THAT DOES NOT SAGE

That's exactly the sort of thing a 12 year old Drumpfcuck would say. Do you think that is going to help you?

sage

SAGE SHIT THREAD
DO YOUR JOB HOTPOCKETS

They’re intl. Global report the fucking thread.

:^)

Sagesagesagesagesagesage

sage

Sage

FUCK COLLEGE

fucking normies, who the hell cares what happens at bullshit failing overpriced institutions

go into the skilled trades do something useful or spend you time teaching yourself how to build and program computers and create software

Fuck your thread
OP is fag

They try to pin the shitskin pic on each mod in turn.

Holla Forums will never stop huffing paint and will never stop being complete failures. Their asspain will power entire cities once Trump wins.

don't do that, you'll probably get your VPN banned at kikeflare level for abusing global system.
Holla Forums mods can't see global logs and most of the GM are SJWs that only delete cp and DMCA

sage

HUR DURR

Nigger, they don’t do those. That’s how INTL can post here at all. That’s why the board has been destroyed.

They can’t fucking stop me. There’s literally nothing they can do.

Sage sage sage sage sage sage sage

This

At this point I'm pretty sure it's just rach saging his own threads.

Maddow is a dyke

Sage

kill yourself

sage

reported

meant for

Maybe I should have let that Rei retard stick around, see how you faggots would like to deal with his level of shitposting.

The people sage bombing rach threads instead of outright ignoring them are the problem.

Keep in mind that I'm only bumping this thread to spite you.

MODERATOR CONFIRMED FOR HELPING ANTI-Holla Forums SENTIMENT. ARCHIVE EVERYTHING.

you're right actually, I'd forgot ron implemented that 3 day global limit on VPNs to keep jimbo in check.

Keep spamming your own threads. Nobody cares.

I'm the only person besides you in this stupid thread and there's nothing you can do about it.

sage

Guy, I'm not even intl. I just think you're misdirecting your autism. This board is co-opted, but yet you shitpost. Instead of doing what other boards did in the past (up and move), you expect your tantrum to make a difference but I'm trying to tell you the mod staff doesn't give a single fuck. Up and move

You first, fuckface.

THE BOARD IS COMPROMISED

As I mentioned above, learningcode's botnet was finally released this morning and tavistock finally implemented their oracle code onto the site thanks to one of the mods (can't say, you'll find out soon enough) and Jim.

Over the next few weeks the board will devolve into chaos in which even the strongest of shitlords will fail to endure.

I'd wish you luck, but even luck won't save you now…

Do you have literal and actual autism?

sage

Sage

It hasn't worked over the past two years and it's not working now.

Morons.

Sounds about right, though.
It’s all of them, faggot.

sage

Reported for D&C. I want you to commit suicide in the most literal way.

Suck on a shotgun barrel, imkampfy

sage

sage

sageeee

sagesage

SAGE THIS SHIT

Seriously, I hope you retards all stroke out and die in autismal rage due to your complete failure at shilling this board over a non-issue.

Ignore rach, don't reply to rach threads, and the cancer goes away. It's that simple.

sage

reported

reported

SAGE

sageasgesaegasegasegasegasegasegasgsagasegasegaseg

sageasgeageagasegasegasegasegasegasegasegsaegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasgasegaseg

KYS SHILLS

asegsaegasegsaegasegasegeasgasegsaegasegasegasegasegsaegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegaseg

sageagsgasegsaegsaegasegasegsaegasegasegasegaesgasegasegasegasegasegeasgasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegaseg

You paranoid fuckers. You refuse to see that your shit is fucked and you won't do anything to actually try to make it better.

If this thread, and the rach threads suddenly stopped and there was a deliberate message from the staff that said "WE'RE STOPPING THIS SHIT" then I'd eat my own fucking shoe.

But it hasn't stopped.

Sagesagesagesagesagesagesage

Go make your own board, you sack of shit.

Go make your own board, fuckface.

Go make your own board, shill.

Go make your own board, kike.

sageasgasegseagasegsaegasegasegasegsegasegasegasegasegasegasegaseg

Instead of ad homineming like a massive faggot, explain to me how sagebombing this thread is going to accomplish anything?

Thats what Ive done. Rach poster gets filtered right away every single time, but this topic is one worthy of discussion

Kill yourself.

sage

Fuck you cock sucking nigger
OP is fag

see

sageasgasegseagasegsaegasegasegasegsegasegasegasegasegasegasegaseg

sage

Reported for D&C.

sage

Sage

Maddow is a cunt

SAGE THIS SHIT THREAD

SHILLS DESTROYED

I'm just watching you act like a baboon

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

Go make your own site.

Where’s your site.

Make a site.

STOP REPLYING TO THE BOTNET THREAD YOU FUCKING KIKES

You're giving learningcode's AI exactly what it wants.

The time to fight is not now, but soon approaches…

STOP BUMPING THE THREAD, YOU FUCKING KIKES

Sage

sage

Roast in hell. We fight 100% of the time.

Reported

sagesageasegasegasegsgasegasgasegasegaesgaesg

SAGE

sage

sageasgesagasegasegasegasegasegasg

asegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegsaegasegasegasegaseg

I'm pretty sure at this point that you wouldn't leave Holla Forums if rachposter itself hijacked the entire board to dump shit on you.

asgesagesagasegasegsagasegasegasegasegasegasegasegaseg

OP IS DYKE
OP IS KIKE
FUCK YOU NIGGER

somebody needs to hack imkampfy's mod account

somebody needs to hack imkampfy's mod account.

I’m pretty sure you haven’t made a site yet.

Where’s your site

show me the site

somebody needs to hack imkampfy's mod accountsomebody needs to hack imkampfy's mod accountsomebody needs to hack imkampfy's mod accountsomebody needs to hack imkampfy's mod account

where did the site go

This

waiting for a site

somebody needs to hack imkampfy's mod accountsomebody needs to hack imkampfy's mod accountsomebody needs to hack imkampfy's mod accountsomebody needs to hack imkampfy's mod accountsomebody needs to hack imkampfy's mod accountsomebody needs to hack imkampfy's mod accountsomebody needs to hack imkampfy's mod account

where is site

show site

site is where

SAGE DYKE THREAD

What’s that you have no site and are just a D&C shill how about that reported

imkampfy's mod account needs to get hacked

sageasgeasgeasegasegsaegaseg

imkampfy's mod account needs to get hackedimkampfy's mod account needs to get hacked

sagesgasegasgasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegsaeg

DYKE
DYKE
DYKE
DYKE
DYKE
DYKE
DYKE

sageasgeasgasegasegasegasegasegaseg

sagesageasegasegasegasegasegaegaseg

Jesus user, please stop having a panic attack

jesus, D&C shill, just make the site

where is the site

i see no site

site where

have site will site

SAGE SHIT THREAD
SAGE SHIT THREAD
SAGE SHIT THREAD
SAGE SHIT THREADSAGE SHIT THREAD
SAGE SHIT THREAD
SAGE SHIT THREAD
SAGE SHIT SAGE SHIT THREAD
SAGE SHIT THREAD
SAGE SHIT THREAD
SAGE SHIT THREAD
SAGE SHIT THREAD
SAGE SHIT THREAD
SAGE SHIT THREAD
SAGE SHIT THREAD

You are a D&C shill. Global report.

sage

Remember to sage.

sageasegasegasgegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegaseg

sageasgsegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegaseg

sageasgsaegasegasegasegasegasegsaegasegasegasegsaegsaegasegasegasegaseg

SAGE SHIT THREAD
SAGE SHIT THREAD
SAGE SHIT THREAD
SAGE SHIT THREAD
SAGE SHIT THREAD
SAGE SHIT THREAD
SAGE SHIT THREAD
SAGE SHIT THREAD
SAGE SHIT THREAD
SAGE SHIT THREAD
SAGE SHIT THREAD
SAGE SHIT THREAD

how much longer until we hit the bump limit?

sagesaegaegsaegasegesagasegasegasegaseg

asegasegesgasegsaegasegasegasegasegaseasegasegaseg

Like, a 150 maybe

sagesagsaegasegasegasegsaegasegsaegaseg

sagesgasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegaeg

Getting closer
SAGE SHIT THREAD
SAGE SHIT THREAD
SAGE SHIT THREAD
SAGE SHIT THREAD
SAGE SHIT THREAD
SAGE SHIT THREAD
SAGE SHIT THREAD
SAGE SHIT THREAD
SAGE SHIT THREAD
SAGE SHIT THREAD

m

Where’s lain poster when you need him.

sagesgasegsaegsaegasegasegasegasegaesgaseg

FUCK IMKAMPFY

FUCK IMKAMPFY
FUCK IMKAMPFY

FUCK IMKAMPFY
FUCK IMKAMPFY
FUCK IMKAMPFY
FUCK IMKAMPFY

sageasgeagsegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegaseg

FUCK IMKAMPFY
FUCK IMKAMPFY
FUCK IMKAMPFY
FUCK IMKAMPFY
FUCK IMKAMPFY

asegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegsagsaegasegaseg

FUCK IMKAMPFY
FUCK IMKAMPFY
FUCK IMKAMPFY

sagesageasegasegasegsaegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegaseg

saegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegaseg

FUCK IMKAMPFY
FUCK IMKAMPFY
FUCK IMKAMPFY
FUCK IMKAMPFY
FUCK IMKAMPFY
FUCK IMKAMPFY
FUCK IMKAMPFY
FUCK IMKAMPFY

sasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegsaegasegaseg

sageasgsaegasegasegasegsegasegasegasegasegasegasegsaegasegasegasegaseg

FUCK IMKAMPFY
FUCK IMKAMPFY
FUCK IMKAMPFY
FUCK IMKAMPFYFUCK IMKAMPFY
FUCK IMKAMPFY
FUCK IMKAMPFY
FUCK FUCK IMKAMPFY
FUCK IMKAMPFY
FUCK IMKAMPFY
FUCK FUCK IMKAMPFY
FUCK IMKAMPFY
FUCK IMKAMPFY
FUCK FUCK IMKAMPFY
FUCK IMKAMPFY
FUCK IMKAMPFY
FUCK FUCK IMKAMPFY
FUCK IMKAMPFY
FUCK IMKAMPFY
FUCK IMKAMPFY

sagesagsegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegsaegasegaseg

SOMEONE PLS HACK IMKAMPFY

150 to go

sageasgasegasegasegasegasegsaegasegasegasegasegasegaseg

SOMEON PLS HACK IMKAMPFY

sgaesaegsaegasegaegasegasegasegasegsaegasegaseg

THIS

SMEONE PLS HACK IMKAMPFY

sage

sage

shit sorry
sage

SOME1 SHOULD HACK IMKAMPFY

sageasgeasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegaseg

Sage shit thread
Sage shit thread
Sage shit thread
Sage shit thread
Sage shit thread
Sage shit thread
Sage shit thread
Sage shit thread
Sage shit thread
Sage shit thread

sagesagegasegaesgasegaegasegasegaesgasegsaegasegasegasegasegaseg

eagsaegsaegasegasegasgaegasega

SOME1 SHOULD HACK IMKAMPFY====SOME1 SHOULD HACK IMKAMPFY

sagesagasegsaegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasgeaesgaseg

asegsaegasegsaegsaegasegasegasegeasgsaegasgasegasegasegasg

SOMEone SHOULD HACK IMKAMPFY

sageagsegasegsegasegasegasegasegasegegasegaseg

sagesaegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegaseg

sagesagaesgsaegsaegasegasegasegasegaseg

sagesagesagasegasegsadgaseasegasegasegasegaseg

gasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegaseg

REMOVE IMKAMPFY

gasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegseagasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegaesgasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegaseg

REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY

saegsesagasegasegasegasegsaegseasegasegasegasegasegasegasegaseg

REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOV IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY

asegasegasegasegsaegasegasegasegaseg

REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY

REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY

sagesasgeagesgasegasegasegasegasegasegaseg

REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY

THIS
WE WANT HIS HEAD

saegasegasegasegsaegasegsaegasegasegasegaseg

sagesgasegasegasegasegasegasegsaegasegasegaseg

REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY

Honestly, though, this is a situation on par with moot purposely destroying the board.

REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY

sageasgeagsaegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegaseg

sagessgaseasgasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasgsaegsaegaseg

REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY

easgasegasegasegasegasegasegsaegasegasegasegasegaeasegasegasegaseg

aseseagsegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegaseg

REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REOVE IMKAMPFY

REMVE IMKAMPFY

REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY

i don't know what's worse.
shit threads or retarded reactions to shit threads.

you could at least spam some redpills.jpgs

sagesgeasgasegasegsaegasegasegasegasegaseg

REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY

REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY

Or you could kill yourself and spam the global report box until they give in.

MADDOW IS A DYKE
MADDOW IS A DYKE
MADDOW IS A DYKE

sagesagesgasegasegasegasegaegasegsaegasegaseg

agesegasegasegsegaegasegsegaseg

fuck off

RE MOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY

sagesageasegasegasegasegasegaseg

REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY
REMOVE IMKAMPFY

sage

The redpill thread WAS stickied before this. Then all of a sudden a dozen threads get anchored and everything un-stickied.

sagasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegaseg

IMKAMPFY IS RACH

Almost as though our mods are paid shills.

IMKAMPFY IS RACH
IMKAMPFY IS RACH
IMKAMPFY IS RACH
IMKAMPFY IS RACH
IMKAMPFY IS RACH

asgesagasegasegasegsaegasegasegasegasegasegasegasega

IMKAMPFY IS RACH
IMKAMPFY IS RACH
IMKAMPFY IS RACH
IMKAMPFY IS RACH

aesgasegasegasegsaegasegasegsaegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegaseg

IMKAMPFY IS RACH
IMKAMPFY IS RACH
IMKAMPFY IS RACH
IMKAMPFY IS RACH
IMKAMPFY IS RACH
IMKAMPFY IS RACH
IMKAMPFY IS RACH
IMKAMPFY IS RACH

nah. they do it for free

sageasgeasgsaegasegaseggasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasegaseg

sageasegasegasegasegasegasegasegasgasegasegasegaseg

IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT

IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT

IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT

sage

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD NOT ANCHORED AND ALL THE SHILLS PERMABANNED?

RHETORICAL

IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT

IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT

IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
WE WANT HIS FUCKING HEAD
REMOVE CUCK

IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT

And here we see the extent of /int/ and /freech/'s autism. Typical goon behavior.

Reminder that these spammers are part of learningcode's botnet, hellbent on getting back at imkampfy for finally banning him.

Perhaps we're witnessing the greatest mod turn around in the history of the board.

IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGOT

IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGOT

IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IZ A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT

IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT

A dozen relevant threads are all anchored instead

IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGOT

IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGOT

Then don’t ask.

Reported for intl.

IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT

a

Reported for hoaxes.

FUCK OFF SHILL
REMOVE CUCK
REMOVE CUCK
REMOVE CUCK
REMOVE CUCK

Reported for bumping spam.

Reported for autism.

Reported for not committing suicide.

IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS A FAGGOT
IMKAMPFY IS FAGGOT

MODS AND SITE VOLS MUST BE DOXXED

IMKAMPFY IS KILLING Holla Forums

Sage the thread, you stupid faggot.

THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS

sagesasegasegasegasegasegasegasegaseg

SAGE

(checked)
THIS THREAD IS ANCHORED AND RACH THREAD IS FRONT PAGE

NO STICKIES

MODS ARE KILL

LET THIS SHIT SINK IN

IMKAMPFY IS KILING Holla Forums

sageasgeasegasegasegasegasegasegaseg

IMKAMPFY IS KILLIN Holla Forums

IMKAMPFY IS KILLIG Holla Forums

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

IMKAMPFY IS KILING Holla Forums

v

reported

THIS

REMOVE CUCK
REMOVE CUCK
REMOVE CUCK
REMOVE CUCK

And here we see the extent of /int/ and /freech/'s autism. Typical goon behavior.

Reminder that these spammers are part of learningcode's botnet, hellbent on getting back at imkampfy for finally banning him.

Perhaps we're witnessing the greatest mod turn around in the history of the board.

OY VEY THE AUTISM!

If that were the case, why do men still have to ask a girl out on a date?

Oh look….the kike mods deleted a bunch of posts to make the thread active again.

what are you talking about?

great, now I'm hungry. thanks asshole.

It only takes 750 sage'd shitposts to bumplock it.

Oh, never mind…

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN