Fucking Pajeets stealing my fucking job. Why isn't India on his travel ban list

Fucking Pajeets stealing my fucking job. Why isn't India on his travel ban list.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11468610
newscientist.com/article/mg23331144-500-ai-learns-to-write-its-own-code-by-stealing-from-other-programs/?cmp=em-prog-na-na-newsltr_20170225&imm_mid=0edc6f
harmful.cat-v.org/software/ruby/rails/is-a-ghetto
archive.fo/5uFdw
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when with this street-shitter outsourcing meme fucking die already? How much garbage code and the resulting rework is required to get cum-guzzling faggot upper management to fuck off with their pajeet shit? Can trump's legislation prevent it? How can you slap a tax on computer code?

Nice false flag faggot

Fuck you, you have no idea what it's like. Fucking NEET.

At least I didn't get my job stolen by a pajeet, loser.

H1-B reform is coming, my friend. Soon.™

That's typical CEO kikes salivating over Indians who'll work for peanuts tbh dude.

Why is Holla Forums shitposting here? Can't you just go back to your board or go rile up the Holla Forums retards?

How is it politically incorrect to say that a particular field is being overrun with cheap labour and products from other countries?
Was OPEC lowering oil prices to drive North American oil producers out of business some vast right wing conspiracy? Should we avoid talking about international issues period, even when directly effected?

Like it or not, you don't live in a bubble. World events, political shifts, etc. have a huge effect on you through both economic reactions and directly in subtle ways.

This looks like a post that would belong on a political oriented board to me. But what the hell do i know, amirightguise

Holla Forums never would use leftypol and faggot memes
Always leftist trash manipulation

the cycle of life:

another meme for 24hr jobs is follow-the-sun. hire Americans for daylight hours and hire Indians for their daylight hours. Why?

1. humans are enormously more productive during the day
2. it's a new way to get Americans to feel comfortable about training their replacements
3. once you're looking at skilled enough workers, you can't save money by replacing Americans with Indians because you'll have to pay the Indians too much more to get them to work overnight.

what job tho?

except that's bullshit

Oy vey fucking Americans stealing our talent pool.
If you dont want them shoot a few more of them and it will scare them. Also stop studying gender studies.

why don't you think so? ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11468610

Can't wait for AI to come along and increase Holla Forums salt exponentially
newscientist.com/article/mg23331144-500-ai-learns-to-write-its-own-code-by-stealing-from-other-programs/?cmp=em-prog-na-na-newsltr_20170225&imm_mid=0edc6f

also, the reason India isn't on the travel ban is that they can steal your job just as well from India.

Because working as a physician does not equate to working as a programmer. If you take anyone out of their routine daytime schedule for 5 days, of course they are going to perform worse than they usually do. I'm willing to bet that if you took 5 physicians who usually work nights and make them work for 5 day shifts you would have similar results. And the 'emergency physicians' who were subject to this experiment undoubedly endure a degree of magnitude more stress than the average programmer does on a day to day basis.

Ok, I admit I posted before reading the entire study which makes me retarded which probably stems from being active at night. But I still think that study's sample is too small, and that you can't compare emergency physicians to programmers. Make a similar experiment with 500 programmers or so and see how much code they can churn out at day vs. night.

k, that's one study you like. Every other that I look up says the same thing though. And companies that believe this stuff can prove them too as soon as they apply any kind of metric to their employees by shift.

Moving night hours to India and then seeing the same performance gap would help show that it's due to subtle differences in workload, maybe. Anyway the point of the meme is that it's a reason to not fire 1-2 shifts of American workers.

Can you be retarded elsewhere?
Thanks.

You know the board's flooded with retards when they start crying about Holla Forums and start talking about the boogeyman.

didn't know what you meant, but I just saw that some Indians had been shot in Kansas, by a guy who shouted "get out of my country!". Who had worked in IT before, but in the last year had only worked menial jobs.

So that's a good idea, but shooting them won't stop them from taking jobs. I do hope that our 'hate climate' encourages more people to stay the fuck out of the country though. Because I want them to stay safe :-) Lots of dangerous racists here :-) Not like in India where the Pakistan-India divide happened so peaceably and bloodlessly.

716665 at 06:52:30
716666 at 06:55:11

board's not flooded with anybody

That guy was retarded. Anyway hate climate is helping you. I had known few ameriboos in school whose future goal was to get a job in US at any costs. After that shooting of niggers by police made news they changed their mind. Now they have changed their destination to Canada.

Have these retards never seen the terminator

The CIA is importing indian niggers into america to keep us under their control. They want to keep wages low and have herds of nigger cattle to follow the CIA jew demands. They're already working for peanuts so they wouldn't have a problem with being the CIA's bitch.

self-fulfilling prophecy / 10

The problem is that the guy who originally proposed outsourcing to India got promoted before everything went to hell because of their shit code. So the new manager/executive that replaced him had to scramble his staff to fix everything, and he did such a good job that he got promoted too. Then HIS replacement came in, never had to deal with the fallout from the sharp drop in quality, and suggests to his bosses that the company outsources to India again because he'll be promoted if he saves costs.

Thus continues the infinite cycle of shit.

How does one exit from the infinite cycle of shit and enter into GNUvana?

Yes, why else do you think they made it?

If you can't compete, you don't deserve the job.

Because sometimes the management is complacent and doesn't mind that Pajeet Srinivasarao shat the worst spaghetti code ever because his incompetence cost the company no more than 900 US dollars.

Bring in upper management who gives a flying fuck and will refuse a promotion so that he can mentor incoming managers, showing them that hiring pajeets is a waste of everyone's time and money.

Start your own IT consulting company. Don't forget to hire cheap H1B workers!

How do you compete? Voluntarily lower your salary after spending X amount of dollars on degrees & certifications?

You should be able to claim back taxes your certifications and degrees if you're earning an income related to those certifications when you do them.

Also, why are you doing jobs that are so trivial that they can hire nobodies to do them?

Indians all have excellent papers. They're overdegreed for the positions they apply for. OTOH the reality is that you can't trust a BA and a native English speaker to communicate directly in writing with western customers -- you must write templates for them, and carefully script things for them.

Also, probably an enormous amount of Indian productivity is borrowed. There's always some sliver of American workforce that's smoothly moved from 'trainer' to 'escalation path' to 'do all the real work while the Indians get promoted out of the job the moment they begin to grasp it'.

this kind of stuff: harmful.cat-v.org/software/ruby/rails/is-a-ghetto

Autistic enough for Holla Forums this guy

if you can't get a job in software engineering you don't belong there. the bar is low as ever right now. muh regulation will change nothing as usual, as pajeet code is only marginally worse than your typical murica code

Is it so hard to believe that your fellow cocksmokers on Holla Forums are retarded enough to do this? Or is everything that happens a conspiracy?

Fuck you guys are dumb.

Maybe if you're talking Twitter or your average hipster web-designer-turned-developer... but pajeet code is worse than anything I've seen in the Canadian government while contracting and that's not even that great.

Personally I don't really care about the pajeets: fixing their spaghetti has already scored me a few contracts. They're no threat to us right now.

Don't be dumb enough to fall for the degrees meme, spend time making actual useful things and building industry connections. Degrees don't mean jack when there's a guy who's developed his own tools used by hundreds who's had good things said about him to the employer or the employer's seen his work.
Make a GitHub (yes muh SJWhub but this is what employers look at), make useful things, promote those things (/r/coolgithubprojects if you need stars, Holla Forums if you need brutal criticism) and get to know people (conventions are great for this).

Bathrooms stayed clean though

Learn another language,lazy american.

Pajeets aren't a concern in an even match but they are used to suppress IT worker wages so the board level can give each other 100% raises.

Indians cheat the fuck out of their education. Their education system is also heavily based on rote memorization, they have almost no independent problem solving skills.

That's the free market, m8. Complete with Indian wages, and you survive. Or find a different job. Don't belive you're entitled to anything.

I mean, you wouldn't want to disagree with the free market, wouldn't you?

And if the Indians can't come to America, the jobs will go to India.

This is how I know your story is a ruse cruise.

The bathrooms were clean because they don't know how to use them.

If that's the case, then they shouldn't have any problem revealing their skills when they do their work. They'll find that they can't even read the work they've written themselves and the whole scheme will come crashing down. Problem solved.

At the University of California's San Francisco campus, 79 IT employees lost their jobs this week, some of them after explaining to their replacements at Indian outsourcing firm HCL how to do their jobs.

archive.fo/5uFdw

Trump should let Indians outsourve every single Commifornian worker before pushing for revision of the H1B system

that's when you just walk out and say fuck you.

Well considering it is (intellectual) property you can certainly tax it as you would any other property. You can also tax the licensing of it the same way rental cars are taxed every time someone rents one.

No, thats when you walk in to the data center and just start pulling disks out of the SANs and rubbing the PCBs against a wool pad, and then take a degaussing gun to the tapes.

>WANTING the state to interfere with the free market

Get the fuck out you communist kikes, and take your jewish puppet chump with you

and be denied the slim chance of a managerial role and a fat severance pay

So obvious Holla Forumstards never had a real job

sysadmin here

When I got pajeet-ed, all I had to do was neglect to tell my replacement about the various things that would crash the production server (bringing down the entire environment since the failover software couldn't handle it).

I was getting spammed with calls my first week of unemployment. I resisted the urge to answer each one with a faux indian call center accent.

"user THE PRODUCTION SERVER IS DOWN THE ENTIRE SITE IS DOWN AND PAJEET DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO FIX IT CAN YOU COME IN RIGHT NOW???"

"Sorry, I no longer work for (company)"

do you know of anyone who got sued for not training their replacement pajeet properly?

I'd imagine someone in your situation wouldn't exactly have many incentives to properly train your replacement.

What would they sue you for, exactly? How do you sue someone who decided to terminate his employment contract at the approximate time that the employer was hiring the pajeet? You're not obligated to do it. The only reason you would do it anyway is to get a good reference from your supervisor for your next job. But if you already have solid references and can afford to burn a bridge, then literally nothing is stopping you from getting a new job and then just walking out on your old one.

I have no problem outcompeting Pajeets, like someone said they have a great capacity for tedium and memorization, but they're only good at appearing smart, they're not actually smart. Problem is that every tech company hires a million pajeets and no matter where I go my coworkers are shit.

I wish there was a hwite tech company where everyone is a maga-wearing shitlord. I'd take that job and never quit so long as they pay me enough to cover bills, even if someone else offered me 10 times what they do.

They could argue that training your replacement was part of your job, and you failed to adequately complete it.

You can't be sued for failing to adequately complete a task in your job. That's what you get reprimanded or fired for.

You probably had a really easy job if pajeets can do it.

Yeah, I had an easy job of sending a probe to Mars

those of us who stick around after training our replacements get to learn the horrible truth: yes, your job was easy, but pajeet still sucks at it.

had a good laugh tbh

you're obligated by the chan shitposter code to kill yourself. please livestream.

Why don't we start a company?

This is why I'm a communist.

If I fucking fail, then I want everybody else to fucking fail. I'll do anything in my power in order to make that happen.

Because of the three faggots who came here and also have capital, two are too full of themselves to ever condescend to our level, and the third is too depressed to do anything.

we should start datamining chans and reddit to make stock predictions. i accurately predicted amd in february 2016 based on tech's shitposting about amd. $2 / share -> $14 / share. i've also seen accurate buy / sell signals from Holla Forums regarding bitcoin.

What does Holla Forums have to do with chinese billionaires funneling money out of china

you're missing the point. if a group is general enough it (mostly) doesn't matter how a group is related to the commodity being studied. Holla Forums acts as a hivemind or an aggregator. when you see the collective hivemind online decide that it's a good time to buy or a good time to sell - it acts as a predictor of the market. Holla Forums and Holla Forums are more specific but can be used for accurate predictions of the technology sector.

B-but Holla Forums told me the uni was useless!

Kill yourself.

It is.

this might be of interest to you
>>>Holla Forums9417435
tl,dr: starting April 3rd new H1B applications will take ~6 months to process, vs. the current ~15 days.

Do you honestly want to work in a company that is happy to trade away their programming skill for pennies? Do you honestly want to work in a company who believes that programmers are fungible and these lower cost import programmers are sustainable solution for the predictable future? I would be happy to find out my employer is doing this and leave because of this policy. I know that their IT projects will not be maintainable for longer than 3 years.

They did something similar in Australia (I think it was up to 7 months in their case)

Large corporations had the money to wait the extra processing time, small businesses got fucked and closed.

Complaining that streetshitters are "stealing" your job, to which you are not entitled anyway, is like complaining that niggers are "stealing" your women and taking your cotton picking jobs.
Take a look in the mirror, user and see what you have become.

Pajeets are not stealing your job. There are lots of companies that care about code quality, so you are either as bad as pajeets and want more money or haven't tried looking for a better job.

op: pajeets are stealing my job
you: pajeets are not stealing your job

either you're quibbling over what 'steal' means, and therefore a giant faggot, or you're pretending to know more than OP about his own circumstance, and are therefore an AIDS-ridden gaped-asshole faggot.

So which is it?

It is quite common in USA and Europe to blame immigrants for your own failures. OP isn't a special case. Even if he lost his job to a low-paying pajeet, this whole immigrants stealing my job thing makes no sense. If the business owner thinks it's ok to have bad code for less money, so be it. Go work for somebody else, it's not like there are no programming jobs in US.

I live in a 3rd world shithole making

no actually fuck you, OP has a job, then doesn't have it, and his condensing the reasons for that to "pajeet stole my job' is just fine. There's more to this than businesses wanting bad code. Businesses also get benefits just for not hiring Americans. There's also free tools and information and various programs that all say benefit pajeet. There are also liberals who benefit pajeet in simple and straightforward manners (here, have money) while 'helping' Americans in roundabout and actually harmful manners (here, be much more expensive to your employer while getting no extra money). There are not infinite programming jobs either.

what the fuck are you talking about?

They get to advertise their diverse workers.

Microsoft CEO got a bonus for diversity hire, no joke.

What the fuck does advertising diversity hires do for business? Is there documented evidence that it does anything other than saying "we've got a bigger penis than that other business so buy this service from us".

it's a fucking leftypol garbage thread you fucking animals, these trash can't be in their containment board shithole, these trash go on other boards of 8ch desperate trying to shill against Holla Forums when Holla Forums only exist because of exodus of gamergate/pol to Holla Forums

Leftypol trashed the whole internet and but their only existence of these piece of shit is try to be shills, disguise and try to destroy everything who is not part of the democrats party narrative, bias, left-wing garbage

Holla Forums never would use this pic, the meme is retarded, the narrative or sht is retarded, leftypol garbage thread who the dumb animals are leting this thrash samefag or bump this

Leftypol is not welcome in Holla Forums, they have thousands of disgusting empty poozed websites on the rest of internet

This shit non-tech thread is another garbage made by leftypol

Really have people who are bump this thread not being samefags? And why you aren't trashing this batlantly thread of leftypol?

Anyone who is not a dumb animal know that Holla Forums never would use this picture who op started the thread and the same leftypol piece of shit pretending to be Holla Forums is shilling and attacking Holla Forums

These fucking piece of shit vermin

These disgusting vermin rats retards of leftypol containment board who aren't welcome in Holla Forums, and no, don't try to rolepolay the both sides, Holla Forums only created a userbase and increase with the exodus of Holla Forums and gamergate here in 2014, these cynical shills trashing every board and obsessed in shill against Holla Forums aren't part of this site, they aren't the norm, they aren't welcome, and they try to undermine, projecting, create some lambe anti-pol roleplaying, pretend to be Holla Forums like in this pathetic thread who is not even subtle with this picture of OP who only leftypol and similar shill garbage use

They have thousands of poozed shit empty shit websites in the rest of the internet, but they are angry is the userbase of Holla Forums grow in the whole internet so they are trying to shill to stop this, invent this thread with some demoralization leftypol narrative to start the shitpost shilling made by leftypol vermin

And no, you fucking leftypol, don't try to roleplay and pretending to be the unbiased and put Holla Forums and Holla Forums in the same standard, leftypol is a tiny shit userbase who tried to recruit trash leftypols on reddit who are here only to try to undermine places who left trash don't manipulate yet, you try to shill, roleplay both sides, in every board you have the same kind of specific shilling,

Leftypol are pathetic vermin rats shilling and trying to put them as some sort of standard or trying to low Holla Forums in put these trash in the side of Holla Forums

You are the most pathetic shills trying to get control.

Well said my Jewish brother

You're no better than them, newfag.

Understand concern shills, Holla Forums and nobody start threads trying to demoralize themselves in some narrative, this kind of narrative is made by leftypol shills, and the same leftypol shills will try to roleplay trying to put the vermins of leftypol in the side of Holla Forums in their effort to shilling

Like when these trash are exposed, they will say something like:
Who is the disguised leftypol pretending to be another person, and trying to still attack Holla Forums in their shilling, in a thread started by leftpol and flooded by leftpol shilling, and also the humiliation of Holla Forums being lowered and put in the same vermin level of leftypol, Leftypol feel proud when anyone compare them to Holla Forums because they feel important, while is a humiliation for Holla Forums be lowered and put in the same bus and side of the leftypol, and is usually many times the own leftypol who say these things when they are beng exposed or losing the discussion then they pretend to be a third person and humiliate Holla Forums puting Holla Forums in the same bus than leftypol who is the own leftypol shilling and saying these thins, pretending to be a third person, because leftypol wanted to have the same importance of Holla Forums, this is why leftypol have no dignity and roleplay in this way to shill here.

I honestly don't like to see jobs go overseas especially in the Technology Industry.

As far as "pajeet" goes, I don't give a shit.

You don't like the fact that people are not willing to spend top dollar for everything they buy? You would rather people burden the highest prices rather than strive to minimize them?

Well considering that we now have goons astroturfing this thread I'll comment on recent developments. The H1B program has been revamped but with a longer vetting period. This will hopefully stem the flow of pajeets as they can't forge their PhDs as fast as their background checks and verification of experience and education. The same can be said for gooks.

And yes, I have experience with pajeets in my business that have openly admitted tome to forging their papers. even pajeets succumb to alcoholism and can't keep their fucking mouths shut I don't hold anything against them as they're at least crafty enough to game the system but of course I would prefer verified experience and education over their bullshit.

If you read my post, I said I didn't like the idea of Technology jobs going overseas.

That's my concern. A believe in a free market and a competition driven market, just US based.

I'd be just as pissed if all the jobs when to britbongs as I would anywhere else.

lmao
friendly reminder that Holla Forums is fucking stupid
and friendly reminder that your favorite president outsources a shitload of jobs to asia for his own businesses

For me, that's an isolated free market that reminds me of isolationist trade policies like Brazil and North Korea. For me, free market involves the pressure of competing with foreign nations. People should learn to pay a high price for higher quality products. The marketplace should learn that in the age of super streamlined shipping, fast capital and even faster communications, you cannot afford to live in isolation.

Elena, stop the astroturfing already.

Yeah, that will definitely happen

who ever implemented their "database" never heard of transactions before?

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

I'm sure the dumb fucks will realize after four years

Pretty much this. I've been the American guy who works with them in contractor hell, they need hand holders. Show marginal initiative and they think you are a god.

If you find one that can do basic shit without hand holding odds are they're on paper so ridiculously overqualified it's stupid like doctorate level or have already been here doing this shit for a decade+. That or they're being helped by someone else out of your sight and out of your fucks to give.

If your boss can "own" it, it can be taxed. Of course this happening is also about as likely as the year of the linux desktop.

oo never done consulting I see, you know on those calls you can pretty much make up a number and they'll pay.

Advantage in bidding for gov contracts. You can get a better gender ratio for it too, couple billion people means you can squeeze more mildy techy lady pajeets out.

4 years sounds like a long time to become not my problem.

That's retarded, America is multicultural as fuck. If they want the diversity cred, just hire a green card pajeet and skip the mountain of H1B paperwork.

H1B hires are the way they are because the workers are easier to exploit.

I completely agree with your statement. The issue boils down to educating the public and allowing them to make their own decision.

In technology, most of this is happening on the corporate level so until something is exposed as in a data breach or consumers reaching out pissed that their support doesn't speak English to a fluent standard.

Its difficult as low budget technology labor is an opportunity that is hard to follow through on.

It's like when you have the choice to go to Walmart vs. whatever... Its too easy to fall back onto what is best for you and not necessarily the market itself.

Not offering a solution to the problem, just pointing out there is a problem.