COLLEGE PROFESSORS BLOW THE FUCK OUT OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION

BREAKING NEWS, ACADEMIA IS BECOMING UNCUCKED

archive.is/Z6c2A

Honestly, it's about fucking time.

Other urls found in this thread:

cato.org/pubs/pas/pa-298.html
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Black Pill
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Academic goys now is the fucking time, do your GRE, file your grad school applications, we need to take back the universities from this marxist cancer

They're being denounced as white supremacists. They may face disciplinary action.

This is no sign of academia becoming un-cucked. Of course some fraction of academics, perhaps up to 40% KNOW about race, but it is still forbidden to act on it.

what's the point in saging, salty you missed the first post?

That's because grades are racist, you shitlord!

Hmm. This is good as heads aren't rolling immediately. Couple this with Texas having recently challenged AA, failing of coure but nevertheless, we could very well see AA start to come under intense scrutiny as people are becoming more and more bold with the rise of Trump and PC narratives cracking. I'm going to spread and follow this story.

"Violent" is the new libshit shut-down tactic, fyi. They are in the process of defining everything that isn't in lockstep with their ideology as violent, and the media WILL eat this up. Prepare to defend yourself against this rhetoric.

Double down.

Nigger, everyone who isn't familiar with the rhetorical tricks and sophistry used by leftists needs to lurk moar. Countering is easy as fuck. just remain smug, double down, and deliver the bantz. If they want to be even more extreme in their bullshit I would encourage it even, it only makes them seem more insane to any normie who isn't completely fucktarded. This can only destroy their narrative and make them lose the culture war, useful idiots are not nearly as well trained in subtlety and effective manipulation as their handlers.

TIME TO REDPILL SOME RETARDS

cato.org/pubs/pas/pa-298.html

Let’s get to spreading.

It's been a standard issue tactic for decades.

How in the fuck is anything they are saying violent? Leftists confirmed for fucking retarded.

Academia is not becoming uncucked.
Barring a major political shift (see: revolution) it never will.
There are most certainly a good amount of people inside who know what's happening but few, if any, speak out thanks to fear from the boards of trustees.
Most fear for their jobs, being so far along in life that losing it would be a one-way ticket to the poorhouse.
It's been slowly changing since the 90s and many wish they said something sooner, but it's much too late now.
Sorry guys.
t. Prof user

FUCK. Wrong Owl.

Everything which reinforces the power of whites/men/straights/rich people/capitalism/cis/able-bodied/etc. is violence because the hallmarks of orderly society are assumed to be imposed and maintained by violent oppression (and therefore evil).

Great read. Thank you.

Required reading.

Correct and this article is confirmation that the only change to expect is more intense PC enforcement.

These "white supremacists" will be made an exmple of in the name of deterrence.

Gtfo blackpill swallowing faggots.

Um there might be a bit more to it for some people, but I like your spunk. You sound like a natural.

Sorry for being clueless but can some kind user please define "blackpill" for me? I get that TRS is all over it but I didn't get the memo explaining what it means. Thanks.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Black Pill

sandbagging

wew
leftists are retarded

wew, wiki has a totally different definition of sandbagging than I'm used to. Black pilling is presenting the worst possible outcome as definite.

Replace all the professors with niggers

It basically just means being a defeatist faggot in the most whiney, cuntish way possible.

AA is such a shitty thing that encourages incompetence at all levels of everything. It even makes sure the whites are less competent because all the white slots will be filled up by nepotism and back scratching. It guarantees america will be beaten in every category, and corruption will be unstoppable.

Holy shit. I remember reading this article way back in the day. Like around 2000. Oldie but a goodie.

The irony here is that Smith College is probably the most pozed school in the entire country. Its just a brainwashing factory for radical jewish feminists to turn women into dykes.
It was like this even before they finished the long march through the institutions.

That was the kike's/Chinks plan all along. Destroy the education centres.

Why don't Holla Forumsacks set up alternative centres of learning? You know, schools that provide all the normal subjects needed to perform in the economy, but with emphasis on classics and history and total exclusion of the leftist ideology and it's spawn, and make it condition-depedent in the endowment.

Is such a thing possible? Are there any countries that could get away with this?

Your best bet is to form private clubs and tell it's members to stfu about it.

How DARE you say that someone that gets in regardless of his test results may have a harder time than someone than actually worked for his grades

A lot of governments will fuck you in the ass even if you try it, the thing is that in places where homeschooling is illegal you need to be given permission by the government to teach, even if you are only teaching ten year-olds. And that is ignoring how many of them have hate speech laws that will get you into trouble, and with both of these things you are going to have an immensely difficult time getting enough recognition for pretty much any company or institution to accept what you teach as valid.

and standardized tests are racially biased.

never mind orientals have no problems or the fact that students study from the same books and attend the same lessons?

come to think of it, is this a good argument for segregated classes?

Segregation doesn't actually solve the problem. The problem is that University resources are being massively wasted by applying affirmative action by law and then policies that dictate to hand over the vast majority of admissions (70-80% of them, that's how bad it is) to niggers. Who in turn waste those admissions by either underperforming and stumbling behind rapidly or not even attending classes any more two weeks in.

Here's something for Bernouts. No-one would have to hope for college to be free if it was cheaper. And guess what. All these unnecessary courses and vast amounts of wasted study places are also vast amounts of wasted money that goes into the price of college.

Niggers (actually kikes) are causing the very problem that Bernouts complain about.

Mark my words, Mizzou did not go unnoticed by academia. That school may never recover from the damage done by the chimp outs. Slowly but surely, more professors are going to quit keeping their heads down in order to stand against their tenured universities from becoming Detroit U.

Section:
Teacher Competence vs. the Community's Need for Jobs

Niggers burnout 10 superintendents over 9 years through their relentless gibesmedat-attitude and racial hatred, impressive.

Just an old communist tactic.

i think student loans, the way i think they work, also helped this.

isn't it great when universities can fix their prices the way they damn please if there is the taxpayer that is going to pay anyway?

this way you get the worst of the private and public worlds.

Niggers and beaners don't even do anything when they get to universities. They do the bare minimum to not fail. I swear most of them spend more time doing shit for their nigger pride and illegal beaner school clubs than they do for their actual classes.

Nobody worth their salt wants to be a teacher in the US. It's a thankless job with shit pay and long hours.

College is quickly turning into extended high school anyway. If I had a kid right now, I think I would actually encourage him to go into one of the trades instead. The way things are going, in 10 year, saying "hello" to a female student will be rape, and not doing a nigger's homework for him will be violent white supremacy.

It's a fucking joke at this point. The worst part is, the people running these institutions take it very seriously. They actually think they're doing a good job.

You know those posts that are just pure unadulterated nihilism, voting doesn't matter, whites are going to go extinct no matter how hard one tries to stop it, Jews have already won, there's no point in it all? That's THE BLACK PILL.

This guy, same age as me, 22, is going to be making 44$/hr just welding at a nuclear power plant. That's more than my dad makes with 30 years of helicopter mechanics working on a top secret clearance site. And I'm just sitting here kicking myself in the ass for believing in the college meme when I was 18.

JUST welding? Go fuck yourself neet. You'd probably off yourself if you had to do real work like that.

Barring a major political shift (see: revolution) it never will.
dude, our academia was cucked just by a few kikes moving in from the frankfurt school
why would it not be uncucked just as easily
your defeatism is unwarranted

legend has it the US military figured this out back in 80's. In the real world of the soldier you absolutely cannot lower the bar for any reason. If TPTB declare you must have a certain percentage of black soldiers at a certain rank you cannot lower the bar to entry you must tutor & babysit until they can pass. Of course this sometimes runs into the problem of teaching a horse mathematics… it's possible, it just takes a while.
when lives depend on it you cannot allow incompetence.

I believe it's setting the way for ethnic cleansing. Violence can legitimately be met with violence, self defense. So when normal words and speech are classified as "violent" it can be acceptable to respond to that violence with violence. We're already seeing a cultural cleansing in the South, that always precedes an ethnic cleansing. Combine this with Obama's database used by HUD to strategically enrich certain neighborhoods and the situation looks grim.

You're being very optimistic OP.

Those professors will probably have to write out some forced orwellian apology or resign in light of theses horribly microaggressive comments. They will be made an example of for others in academia who dare to question the narrative.

I've been saying this for a while now. The whole 'getting a degree lands you a good job and good pay' is a thing of the past, when few people actually got a degree.

Now that everyone has a degree it means jack shit and at the same time there's a shortage of tradespeople wanting to do good work for good pay. Try getting a good craftsman or tradesman, you'll be paying your ass off.

And the worst thing is, here in Europe this idiotic scheme is almost completely government funded so mr idiot from the other street can get himself a degree in english which will earn him exactly nothing and will cost the state fortunes.

we've already seen that with the widespread acceptance of the Trump rally protesters disruptions

Without a doubt, it's the same with home loans, etc. If you had to pay for large purchases up front, either in full or in large portion, you would think very carefully about making those large purchases and, by necessity, fewer people would choose to make them at all. Those that did make such an investment (whether in a home, a business, an education, etc) would also necessarily tend to be people who were better prepared and more driven to make it work.

With the way loans work, all of the suffering and sacrifice that goes along with a large purchase can be delayed. If you have four years before you even have to START paying back your loans, that's a big buffer where you don't have to think about the consequences of your purchase. So you may not buy an education if it's going to cost you a hundred thousand dollars up front, but if it's going to cost you a hundred thousand dollars made in monthly installments over the next twenty or thirty years starting half a decade from now, you just might. As a result, the schools don't have any downward pressure on costs in order to attract students, they get plenty of students who don't understand what they're in for, and can continue to charge whatever they feel like.

Housing boom and bust is the same thing. Broaden the consumer market, not by making it cheaper, but by delaying the expense. As such, people are allowed to spend more money than they can actually afford, allowing the sellers of the product to make more money than a hands-off free market would actually allow.

It's all a money-farming tactic made possible by fiat currency and the ways loans/banks work. Lend people imaginary money so that they can pay more of it than they can afford to someone who is selling a product as grossly inflated prices, perpetually increasing the gulf between the ownership classes and the working (serf) classes.

Also chimp lives matter burning stores down and attacking whites.

(checked)
Exactly this, they're afraid as it is.

There's an obvious disconnect between the professor and the students today, most don't buy into the liberal virtue signalling thing. I'm in college right now and all I've seen is Hillary for Prison stickers and Trump-Pence MAGA stickers. Smaller colleges and community colleges have never really been that 'cucked' to begin with. Most people in any situation tend to be politically apathetic, that's just as true in college as anywhere else.

I fell for it too and it makes me angry when I think about it. Angry at every adult in my life but mostly angry at myself.

When I was in high school not one adult, not one person, ever said "Hey, user that may be a bad idea" or "There are other options" It was simply treated as the next step, kind of how passing the 8th grade meant you had to go to 9th the following year.

I wish I knew then what I knew now, that college is meant for those who can truly afford it. Because of federally subsidized loans college is grossly expensive. College loans are a one way ticket to debt slavery. And most importantly, there were way better options available.

Question: Do you go to school in a red or blue state?

Ausfag here in an apprenticeship. Best decision ive ever made, massive shortage of bricklayers and many like my boss will retire in 5 to 10 years. Prices will go up like crazy and 80% of people my age are in uni doing a shit course or work as some IT slave.
I urge everyone i can here to look into a trade that you think is interesting and call up afew of the blokes in your area and ask if you can come to work as a "laberor" for a week to see if you like it and possibly will seek an apprenticeship.

They don't actually believe it's violent. This is a power play to remove undesirables.

They will systematically do this to every person in every group they can until everyone who has even a small public platform will bow to the goyim globalist agenda.

This is their biggest form of control. Bend, twist, scream do whatever you can to justify their expulsion and any chance of dissent from the public eye.

I was once a libertarian. Now I'm a conservative. I haven't changed my stances on political or social issues, this is how far this new Obama backed PC regime has pushed everything.

Just instate segregated schools and colleges : male-only schools and colleges on one side, and female and nigger schools on the other side.

How cucked of you

That works to our benefit. The more people they consider as white supremacists, the more people that will come to our side.

They redefine terms to gain leverage over people.

Dub confirm career sudoku

Placing bets on it being a female Marxist kike who is one of the proffs.

Women are the ones who pushed for "affirmative action", they must be punished by it until they demand themselves to have niggers sent to niggers-only schools and colleges.

What's so interesting about religious values distorting meritocratic values? Calling academic standards a species of racism is even less compelling.

Yeah the pay is good because no one wants to weld shit for 10 hours a day. BTW you will eventually go blind from doing it, even with a welding mask on your eyes will still be subjected to blinding light 5 days a week for long hours.

Real talk, the reason blue collar work CAN pay you well is because of how dangerous it is. For example, if you worked on an oil rig out in the middle of the ocean and had to be around heavy industrial strength equipment a lot, and you were at high risk for getting your hand chopped off over something, you might just make 80k a year. But good luck getting that kind of job without knowing anyone.

How would that work out for a burger Ausbro? I'm sure you kangaroo beating psycho's have your own form of communication akin to shitposting in English, but here in murica I wouldn't know where to start.

This. They consistently fail to realize that their enemies aren't born, they're made. When they ask me why I support Trump, when they shout "ists" and "isms" at me, they make me their foe. Newton's Third Law of Motion states that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Straight, man. Being an electric lineman pays great, because most of my check comes in the form of hazard pay. In fact, I make more money in hazard pay alone than I do from actually repairing lines.

Thank you for this!

Oh bullshit. If your eyes hurt, use a darker lense.

Then again, I do have a blind spot that looks like a crosshair on my right eye from welding… There was a scratch on my lense and didn't notice until i had a migraine.

So the bullshit comment only stands for when things work properly…

welding is hard as fuck and sucks as tbh, they pay you alot since it fucking ruins your body. I also fell for the college meme but I know how to weld. I'm 26 and I still remember my uncle telling me at 18 to join his electrician union and become an apprentice, at the time I wanted to do it really bad but my parents literally forced me to go into undergrad and after the first semester when I was horrified at how long it was going to take to graduate and all the classes and all the money my mother fucking made me go back and told me I would be on my fucking own if I didn't go to college. the level of brainwashing in the boomers is fucking insane tbh

That's just the way the cookie crumbles.. You know how the drift is I'm sure user, contractors don't want the bad pr you know?

See, if I was you I'd call in sick and go visit the eye doctor. That's just my advice though user.

Polite sage for off topic bantz

Consider the damage your body suffers from a career of desk jobs. Humans are apex predators, they aren't meant to be sedentary indoor animals.

Eh, I didn't notice the blind spot until I was on the gun range a bit later. I luckily figured out what was happening pretty soon and switched to a darker lense the rest of time. Even with the spot, my vision is still better than 20/20 so I cannot claim any impairment.

Still, the heat is what wares you out the most. Now I only weld for myself.

Back on topic, the college system is as fucked as the banking system. Knowledge is almst free nowadays, and that piece of paper doesn't mean what it used to.

Agreed! I'm paying them money given to me for being black! How dare they fail me!

Very true, but neither are we supposed to be in a crouched position, welding up a door or a broken fender for however many hours it takes you to weld whatever it is you're welding. It depends on the job, you could be crouched like that with the blue shit in your face for 30 minutes or 4 hours.

We aren't supposed to stare at the sun for the same reason as well, that's why the hazard pay for welding is high.

Well still, it's little mistakes like that that you don't think about that get you. The same logic behind "Did I leave the oven on?" it's just small things you forget about that could end up causing something shitty. Sorry about your eye user.

Uh, goy, you DO have enough sexual minorities in the faculty, right? You wouldn't want to get sued for discrimination, would you?

Question to US folk here
In the UK we have self study programmes such as Open University where you basically pay for a course, high school level to doctorates as well as trade skills and for almost all of them (bar practical subjects it can be done entirely online and you are tested in essays wherein you can ignore course content as long as you provide accurate answers.
It's by no means perfect and there's always the risk of biased markers but it skips the teacher stage which circumvents a lot of brainwashing and just provides the information which in my personal experience is pretty unbiased.
For example during a business course it taught that of main reason of the financial crash was governments pressuring banks into lending to minorities that couldn't pay it back (honestly where some of my early economics redpills came from)

Such things obviously don't work for everybody, only the more independent and the structure of a school should (if done right) be a good means of instilling discipline and respect, however until education is less pozzed I feel independent study such as this is more beneficial due to the lack of (((influence)))

The actual question was twofold, do US anons have shit liek this (your educations systems more of a mess and I don't feel like diving into that shit pile) and what do you think of such systems ?

HOL UP

you tryna say dat if we niggas be forced into college dat it myte have negative repercussionz? Dats raycis yo.

Need mo monies foe dem programz n sheeit….but not cracka ass skool

university doesn't make people smart
smart people go to university

One of my high school teachers worked for the Cato Institute. He was the first step for me down the long road of the red pill.

Another amerifag thinking universities in EU are free for everyone. There is a limited number of admissions and only the best people after entrance exams get the "free" education. It's not "free for everyone that wants it". And after them, these people have the job security. Or maybe they had, because capitalism came, with its way of making money from education by sellling degrees on a massive scale, because muh profit, so private paid schools started doing the same thing as in US and devaluing the public uni degrees.

Your capitalism sucks, that's all. Oh wait, when you get screwed by it, it sucks. Newsflash - you're not rich and never will be, and you'll be screwed your whole adult lives. Welcome, people from the land of capitalist theory to the land of capitalist reality. Your precious "trades" or "welding" (that require a year of learning, not 3-5 like unis) will be the same. It will be destroyed until workers make minimum wage, oh wait, you think even that needs to be abolished. Good luck. to us all.

Most of college now IS high school specially community college look at the math curriculum for CC, 90% of the curriculum is what you should have learned in HS

Getting A teaching job in liberal-infested cities like LA will get you a ridiculously high salary and an overwhelming pension, all at the expense of tax payers. It is a shit job though.

Good fucking luck when they own the boards.

i assume you want to know how to approach an employer? figure out which specific trade you want to do, concreter/plumber/electrician etc
google or ol fashion phone book people in your area and call them up, ask them youre interested in an apprenticeship but want to try it out for a week first before you commit to it, speak slightly casually and try not to sperg out.. if theyre mexican/asian dont bother.. get a good 40 - 60 yr old white dude whos been doing it his entire life and will teach you properly. godspeed user

giant waste of time

everything you want to learn is on the internet

what is this movie?

Boku no Brain Bug

Starship troopers

A fun fact: jew created this but not what he was trying to achieve. He unintentionally overglorified military and colonisation. Lel

Too funny and some scenes are good enough to be used as pro-military propaganda.

Trip confirmed

Verhoeven was either the worst critic at all times or a secret fascist.

That is what I thought.

I'm glad I watched Starship Troopers when I was a kid.

My freshman year in college I had the same nigger and two beaners in EVERY fucking class I took. The instructors always sat them near me and I was supposed to babysit them and help them through the courses because I was an advanced learner. I would get pep talks and praise for it, but it was because all 3 of them were sent over here on student visa to play soccer and they were good at kicking a fucking ball around.

Yeah no, don't do that. College degrees will soon be utterly worthless.

Me too. :)