Khizr Khan Family AKA “Kinky Lick” On Ashley Madison, Using Dead Son’s Foundation

BREAKING: Khizr Khan Family AKA “Kinky Lick” On Ashley Madison, Using Dead Son’s Foundation Building As Fetish Sex Club?

archive.is/uxo6w

The family of Khizr Khan, the anti-Trump Muslim who spoke at the DNC, was found using cheating site Ashley Madison, as well as found apparently using the building for Khan’s deceased son’s foundation as a private fetish sex club.

Our researchers who checked the [email protected]/* */ e-mail against a database of leaked data from cheating site Ashley Madison found the e-mail there too, registered with Omer Khan’s birth date.

That might make Omer Khan “Kinky Lick,” but public records show all three Khan men are associated with the e-mail.

Guess what happens when you Google search “kinky lick?”
That’s right. Khizr Khan’s former home address is (or was) hosting what looks like a private fetish sex club called “Kinky Lick’s Wet Room.”

So Holla Forums is it time to dig?

Other urls found in this thread:

pipl.com/search/[email protected]&l=&sloc=&in=5
pipl.com/search/?t=NzdmMzVkMTlkYjY2YTFiMDJiYmY5YzRlMzU0M2VhYTZlMmE3NjBhN2VkMTUyMzc5&in=8&q=kmkhanlaw@gmail.com&sloc=&l=&avatar=avatar-2
ashley.cynic.al/
foursquare.com/v/the-dirty-room/4f2bf92de4b0d656b2e6f82a
foursquare.com/user/18136317
plus.google.com/104308183052889740947/about
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khizr_and_Ghazala_Khan
nytimes.com/2016/07/29/us/elections/khizr-humayun-khan-speech.html
breitbart.com/send-a-tip/
genciabiotech.com/our-team-2/omer-khan/
gotnews.com/breaking-khizr-khan-family-aka-kinky-lick-ashley-madison-using-dead-sons-foundation-building-fetish-sex-club/
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:rag_SDlHLGUJ:https://foursquare.com/v/kinkylicks-wet-room/4f0ced74e4b08ead5d651b02
10news.dk/?p=526
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392217/Muslim-outrage-professor-Steve-Jones-warns-inbreeding-risks.html
pickeringpost.com/story/the-cost-of-islamic-incest/1316
dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for justice

u dig.

Monitoring this thread

This post isn't even shilling. It's just retarded.
I hope you didn't get a shekel for that.

Screenshots?

I demand a stitched collage of screenshots mentioned in the OP

Why?

I sure got an erection for that.

start making connections, niggers

pipl.com/search/[email protected]&l=&sloc=&in=5

This is supposedly is Khizr's phone number:

434-296-6780

pipl.com/search/?t=NzdmMzVkMTlkYjY2YTFiMDJiYmY5YzRlMzU0M2VhYTZlMmE3NjBhN2VkMTUyMzc5&in=8&q=kmkhanlaw@gmail.com&sloc=&l=&avatar=avatar-2

No fucking way……

checked and kek'd

Shills incoming

This could be YUGE boys

Archive every bit of incriminating evidence NOW

Oh. OH. YES.

could just as easily be an attempt to distract/discredit us. Get solid proof then we can bury the mudslime

If his hotmail is in the AM database, and has corroborating information- I don't think it could be faked. Anyone have the result from the DB search?

Man the right wing really is proving to superior in this election cycle.

We're utterly dominating them in terms of tactics, strategy, and technology.

They only have a chance due to money and power.

Wew praise be to Kek!

DELETE THIS THREAD
Muslim are non degenerate, khan is not a true believer.

YES YES YES

This is great news, Praise Kek! It's refreshing to see some justice.

YOU'RE GOIN DOWN MOTHERFUCKER

BAN ASSAULT WETROOMS NAOW!!!

If we have his email that's great. We know he's a degenerate. If that's the case then there is a lot more digging to do. Degenerates are generally unable to control themselves (that's why they are degenerates) so there is almost certainly a lot more that we can bury him with.

And if it's legit, we can probably bring a lot more people down. He has family abroad correct, so if we can implement them as degenerates as well those governments could end up giving those family members a haircut below the neckline.

Imagine the chilling effect on future shills if they know we can expose their family members who aren't safely on US soil.

confirmed for same place.

it's him boys. now do a search for fetish ads/piss fetish sites for the charlottesville va area.

CL, BP, piss fetish, Fetlife, etc…

we're going to find something.

Does this prove they're not real muslims?

It does prove that Khan is a sick fuck and a degenerate AKA moderate muslim

I have Ashley Madison db saved and archived. Maybe we can find more anti-trumpers, shitlibs and democraps there. Yes or no?

One problem I lost my methods how to scan the database for names/addresses/etc.

Bacha bazi and pooping on white women are the practices of moderate Islam :^)

Well it is pretty kinky to share your illicit sex email with your relatives, particularly your son.

Holla Forums I find is very good at finding information but not good at exploting it. We need to spread this, perhaps with a catchy hashtag. Hashtags seem to be how things are spread nowadays.
The biggest Holla Forums operation as of late was that white genocide Star Wars one which did absolutely nothing except trigger a few lefties. Let's really get on this. Khan has done some damage to Trump's campaign, get payback.

That's pretty compelling, but I'd like just one more link to Khan and the Kinkylick persona. Right now they can claim oh, somebody used the wrong address for the sex club, that's not us.

Personally I'm sold but I want everyone to be sold.

MODS STICKY FOR MASSIVE POTENTIAL

YEAH, IF THIS IS LEGIT, SOMEONE SHOULD STILL HAVE THE AM LEAK AND BE ABLE TO CONFIRM

Fuck off back to
>>>/islam/
and STAY THERE

What if it's just one of his sons? Does he still get out of this unscathed?

You must not know any non-American Muslims, because they are ALL married to trolls in arranged marriages and they ALL cheat.

NAOW

KKK
KEK
KKK

yes. Was`t there a online version you could search though?

Ohw what a lovely day!

Send all information about it to his close muslim colleagues and friends. See what they think about him dragging islam's name through the mud.

MFW I'm a degenerate American who fucks whoever I want.

Entire database is 7.2 Gigabytes. Powers that be started B& site mirrors of it and shut any discussions about it not to forget the fake versions of it.

Thankfully I got the day 1 version of it thanks to sick coincidence.

I would gladly dig through the database for anons if I got my hands on some tools or scripts.

Who knows it might have CTR names in it and other faggots in it.

PS: best online version I could find was the email list

ashley.cynic.al/

DO IT

That ginger minger comes up with some good stuff.

Question being

HOW?

I have a intuitive hunch that CTR is filled with unfaithful degenerates.

lel, how the fuck would the media try to spin that one I wonder

Islamophobic bigots got this man's family killed by an oppressive Muslim government!!!

let me guess, you newfag retards didn't archive the search results.

fucking n00bs…

That gotnews slappable stepchild documents his stuff.

Hello, CTR you must be new here. Your retardation is off the charts.

KYS

i still have it but was never able to deal with the data bc I'm retarded and lazy

>>>/cuckchan/

additional info

THIS. This is the most efficient use of this information.

Damn, that's an old email account. I bet there are a lot of juicy emails on that account.

Isn't that kind of thing mildly frowned upon by islam

It would have shown the AM breach aswell.

Waiting for a DB user to find out.

All the Muslims who give a fuck about the rules are terrorists.

You aren't even trying anymore, schlomo. Did they lower your wages little goy?

Getting mud on mud isn't that big a deal though.

It appears that the actual owner of the building is Khazr's son, who bought it from his dad in 2010.

Absolute topkek if he decided to turn it into a private sex club without his dad's knowledge.

Sale price $0

:^)

who dis?

Google Earth shows 500 David Road as a house with a swimming pool–probably the Khan's family home.

The "sex club" was possibly a prank by one of the sons using Foursquare. List your house as a sex club–funny, right? There are two reviews of the club and one is from Omar Khan. Omar gives tips on a couple of other locations that are actually people's homes but listed as strip clubs, such as the "Dirty Room":

foursquare.com/v/the-dirty-room/4f2bf92de4b0d656b2e6f82a

Here is Omar's Foursquare page. It has a photo of him. I don't know what the Khan sons look like for comparison:

foursquare.com/user/18136317

I don't see this sex club thing going anywhere. But the Ashley Madison connection has possibilities, assuming it wasn't the son, Omar, who made the account. The article did say that the birthday used was that of "Omer". It's possible two brothers used the same email account and it became associated with the dad somehow.

Before spreading this we should have more solid information to implicate the dad.

get out shill. who the hell is even paying you to do this? you're so bad at it your very first post unmasked you.

Lol. Is there anything there that's not true? If you spread this and it's just a pervy son going on Ashley Madison it just brings sympathy to the family. I'm not a shill, dumbass.

PRAISE BE TO KEK AND ALL HIS GLORY

GIVE US CHAOS ALMIGHTY FROG SO THAT WE MAY WIELD IT AGAINST OUR ENEMIES

This is the jewgle+ account associated with [email protected]/* */

plus.google.com/104308183052889740947/about

Whoever Omar Khan is, i think he had control over that account

Yes, that's the same person on Foursquare who listed his home as a strip club.

If Omar is just Khizr's son then I'm saying we need to be careful. It still adds an aura of sleaze around the family, but better to go out with the actual information then say the dad was running a strip club and it turns out to be some joke from the son. Better to say the son was advertising a private sex club from the home and addrress of the foundation.

It's a fucking database, not a website. Well it is a website but good luck doing an archive.is of user data not view-able on the clearnet.

That's actually not that unusual in an inter-family transfer. White people do it all the time.

So Omar or Omer is the 3rd son of Khazr Khan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khizr_and_Ghazala_Khan

nytimes.com/2016/07/29/us/elections/khizr-humayun-khan-speech.html

This is what a sex scandal looks like in the Deus Ex world.

SEND IT TO BREITBART

breitbart.com/send-a-tip/

Wait, wait, wait.

The Khans have a son running a fucking biotech company?

Keep this thread bumped you faggots.

Dank Heqet hieroglyphs, user.

hmmmm.
genciabiotech.com/our-team-2/omer-khan/

Topkek

See goyim, immigrants are war heroes and engineers. They help our economy and protect our freedoms.

looks interesting. bump

Spread the info to reddit and racist Twitter. They have a lot more reach than we do.

Hell, give it to /r/the_Donald. They hate Khizr Khan already.

Pretty much this

What this proves is that your friend Mr. Kinkylick is a filthy degenerate. A few things for context

This is just the shit that is - with proof - so much out in the open that even normies will believe it. Here comes what is for you and me.

If you can get the proof from this thread and the article to the ISISfags in the dem party, that would drive a serious wedge, seeing as they would notice that even their own elements within the dem party are compromised by degenerates.

You may think of them whatever you like, but these are people that, where they can (as in their home countries) bury people that commit adultery into the ground and then either crush their heads with trucks or just stone the heads to death (dat Ashley Madison account). They are pretty based when it comes to degeneracy. And then you have Mr. Khan, in whom a lot probably put much of their trust, turning out to be Mr. Kinkylick.

if anything it proves they are true muslims because only a retarded camel fucker with more hormones than brain cells would think any of this shit is a good idea.

lmao fucking degenerate pakis

You know who I really feel the most for in this scenario? The son
Imagine serving and dying for your country, the nation you love, leaving a great legacy for your family and an example for your people.
And then your dad throws it away by using your death to run an charity that embezzles money for a private sex club and shills for Hillary Clinton.

Oh for fuck sake. Hang yourself you multiracial civcuck. He's a dirty muzzie. I doubt his "love" for America was very strong

#GoldShowerFamily

not sure if he did it for his country, exactly, but he did it for someone

GotNews deserves direct links brah

gotnews.com/breaking-khizr-khan-family-aka-kinky-lick-ashley-madison-using-dead-sons-foundation-building-fetish-sex-club/

Chuck C Johnson is one of us

oh look, another civic nationalist a.k.a. cuck nationalist.

Yes, it was commendable for him to fight against terorrism, though strictly speaking his career as a ZOG mercenary in Iraq was the opposite of fighting against terrorism.

One thing I forgot to add, never forget the mudskins' position and their delusions. One way at gaining a temporary ally is to dispel their simple view of things.

Now take what they genuinely think their efforts in helping keep and worsen the state of things will lead to.

Does it really sound like helping the kikes bring down the west will lead to them getting that? Do they really think the same kikes that bring them here would allow for them to form a new, unified and socially cohesive Islamic State?

There's got to be a way to redpill the mudskins.

killing them. if it were possible to reason with them then the wouldn't be muslims in the first place.

It's not his country.

Wait, my info on this guy isn't clear. Didn't he die from a car bomb because he was trying to save some dudes?

that's not the point, you cuckold, The fact that you're laying it on thick about this muzzie shitskin "loving his people and country" and all that crap shows you're just another civic "nationalist"

It's OK if the one getting peed/pood on is an infidel. This makes it an act of god and a holy thing to do.

Perennialism means you can use an frog for Kek.

Ah I see, so giving your life to save the lives of fellow countrymen is not evidence of care for your nation or it's people.
Pray tell user, what have you done that is more evidentent of your love of your nation and it's people than what the muzzie shitskin did?
Or perhaps you're an ethnonationlist because you want the benefits of living in your country without doing anything for it?

the guy you replied too is extremely predictable, he is going to say that the shitskin did it to help the zog and then disregard all the white soldiers who died in these wars or got horribly disfigured injuries that left them permanently crippled.

the guy is a cuck to his rage, its his religion, his god and his life now.

Sup CTR,I see you cucks are shilling in overdrive today.
This must be bad for the mudshit to hit this thread this hard.
DIG Holla Forums

point stands, regardless of what is said, if you want to make maximum damage try to cross reference emails used by CTR faggots and run it through the AM leaks.

Bump for get that fucking hypocrit.

Is there jailtime for using charity money for private purposes? There should be.

Lol, nice

Shame none of the normies will see it

he's a dirty shitskin. He is not my "countrman". He is not part of my nation. He is not of my people. He is a racial invader contributing to the destruction of America and the white race. This is something you cuckolded race-blind faggots seem to not understand. He was not an American. He doesn't belong in America. He shouldn't have even been here in the first place.
Dying for ZOG and Jewish expansionist wars = loving my nation and people? Topkek. First day on Holla Forums?

This shitskin was part of the problem, contributing to the replacement of the white race. America was never "his nation", you race-blind anti-white.

Again, dying for Jewish wars in the middle East = "doing something for my country"? What has the Iraq war done for America other than almost bankrupt us and kill white too many white men?

Fuck off back to /r/The_Donald, shitskin-lover

if anything your some ex leftist alt right redditor who hates injured soldiers.

fuck off you piece of shit, anything you do now wont scrape off the shit you did in the past you stupid fucking cuckhold.

You even talk like a whiny little Redditor. Did you wash in here from that shitty site less than a week ago? Go suck off muzzie shitskin cock elsewhere.

Actually, I take everything I said about him back. Dying for ZOG was in fact a great service to this country. One less shitskin is never something to complain about.

The war's purpose being amoral at best aside, he saved American lives. A fair few being white. In so far as I can see, he saved white lives and did not racemix with a white woman (who are fairly well "mixed" anyways due to many europoeans coming to America and mixing, much to the dismay of some of their countrymen back home), he's actually helped preserve the white race.
Now tell me user, how many white people have you saved or brought into the world? And did you put your life in danger to do so?
Now now, user, I understand you're upset at people kinkshaming you, your wife, and the local basketball team, but you shouldn't just overuse the word cuck just to dilute it's meaning so it will hurt you less.

by operating outside of bomb safety protocol, yes. he was probably either incredibly stupid or willingly putting his buddies in danger. either way good riddance.

Oh finally, an actual argument. You got a source on that user? Just want to be sure.

le kikenstein is mad because the little boy wont man up and protect his family or lay down their life because of kike based selfishness.

kill yourself you pretender, your half white kiketrash existence isint allowed on Holla Forums.

he approached the vehicle by himself instead of contacting an actual bomb squad. this is in literally every article about him, though they skim over the latter part.

user you made the claim, give the source. Just pluck out one of those articles from the net, archive it is it's from something like the guardian or some shit, and post it here.

now it actually sounds intentional and planned. looks like a rigged scenario that would help out someone seeking political gain.

Forgot to add, I don't just mean military service. I mean anything that involved you making a sacrifice/working to improve the standing of your nation or it's people.

Wew lad. That's a lot of mental gymnastics to try and spin this shitskin as le savior of the white race. Dying for ZOG in ZOG wars to save other ZOGbots does not make him a "preserver of the white race", you mental reject. His very presence in America, regardless of whether he racemixed or not, was entirely degenerative to our nation's racial foundations. He was another non-white invader just like the rest. Stop trying to pretend it was anything else.

If the word describes you perfectly, then I will continue to use it. Just because it makes you feel uncomfortable doesn't mean I should stop. The bottom line is you're a shitskin-loving cuckold who thinks zogbots dying for Israel is "dying for America out of love for their country" and even worse, considers this muzzie as "part of the American nation". This is pure cuckservative drivel.
You're not doing yourself any favors.

Redditcuck confirmed. You have to go back. There's tonnes of non-white penis waiting to be licked back on your circlejerk of a website. Don't you have any "based minorities XDXD" to drool over?
That's cute. I'm a "little boy" because I won't die for Jewish expansionist wars in the Middle East? You cuckservatives are hilarious.
Mate. I'm not the one aggressively defending a dead shitskin who shouldn't be in America in the first place. He's dead. Good riddance.

A muslim non-white is not part of the America nation or people. I would sacrifice my life for the future of the white race and the true America nation - not this disgusting ZOG abomination full of non-whites and cheap soulless "patriotism" you seem to be defending.

godamn you are a pathethic manchild

you are now grasping at straws, Im not gonna expect much from a kikeskin, that doesn't understand values of sacrifice.

You chose to hate injured white American vets because you hate the other half of your race.
while making a full page of tldr that nobody is going to read.

protip explaining yourself to this extent outs you out as a jewish rat.

Nice deflection, shitskin-lover.
Topkek. Calling me a kike for not licking the dick of your favourite dead non-white ZOGbot? There really is no end to the idiocy of you cuckservatives. You are very clearly not from Holla Forums based on your mannerism and shitty insults. I'd give up the act now and stop trying too hard to fit in, because you've outed yourself already. Go back to /r/TheDonald.
Why do you think I hate white American vets? I feel sorry for them more than anything, because they were tricked into dying for Jewish expansionist wars in the middle east. We need more whites, not shitskin muzzies.

You didn't really answer my question. Have you done anything at all to improve the standing of your country and improve the lives of the people in it (which, by the way, still includes whites)?
Or perhaps you'd give your life for your people, but not if they happen to disagree with you, right? If someone's white but not a complete fucking cuck who isn't an ethnonationalist (i.e. most white people) they need to fucking go, miright? That's what it means to be pro-white, afterall. Hating most white people.
Reminder that the jews hate anime and that anti-anime is codeword for anti-white.

im not the one that gets butthurt about anime faggot.

yeah use the kikes as a shield for your cowardice, you will never get your chance and will die a coward.

*is a complete fucking fucking cuck who isn't a

His love for his country was extremely apparent when he ordered those soldier to disregard the escalation of force SOP so that the vehicle could travel close enough to wound all of them grievously when it exploded.

Fuck that sand nigger.

Could I have a source?

DESIGNATED

This is not an election-based or passing change. This is the expression of a fundamental, underlying trait of a large segment of those with right-wing brains.

We are dominating the information age because using computers and the Internet as tools of detectife investigstion, sabotage and propaganda engineering goes hand in hand with autistic spectrum characteristics.

As a blacksmith needs strong arms, the dox digger needs a mental constitution that allows him to not only tolerate, but derive pleasure and satisfaction from hours, days, months and spent in social isolation.

He willingly takes on 12-16 hour "shifts", only eyes and hands moving, hunched over a keyboard in a darkened room. " Normies" consider it work, expect breaks every few hours and complain about it as being a tough working environment.

The warrior-autist considers an 8 hour day doing computer work as a half shift and sneers at the mentally weak who crave social intersction as if it were heroin.

Mainstream/leftist people simply don't have the mindset for this in anywhere near the numbers as the right.

WEAPONIZED AUTISM

What do you define as something that "improves the standing of your country and the lives of the people in it"? What have you decided are the qualifiers? I'm am doing all I can with the tiny power I have. I am keeping myself fit and spreading the redpill to anyone I can and who is willing to listen. I am trying to find the right woman to start a family with and raise strong white children with the right values. I am living a life free from Jewish degeneracy and encouraging my peers to do the same.

But I suppose all these things "don't count" in your eyes. Unless I'm dying for ZOG, I'm not serving my nation and people, right?
Your strawman is shitty and weak. Sop trying.

I don't hate anime. I hate obnoxious faggots like you who feel the need to insert your shitty images into every post like you need to broadcast to everyone you're an insufferable faggot.

The game's up, kike. Your nose has been exposed

Obvious kike games. Demanding sources for obvious statements, and all the telltale reddit sophistry. Clearly an individual who seeks to rile you up and burn you out as a resource.

Here's your one free vote of confidence: Filter the faggot and move on.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:rag_SDlHLGUJ:https://foursquare.com/v/kinkylicks-wet-room/4f0ced74e4b08ead5d651b02

its been deleted.

i wonder who omar khan is

only redditors such as yourselves abuse the filter.

you fags lost, kill yourselves. or go pick up some widowed white woman who lost their husband to a war like the jews did during ww2. maybe then you can spread your weak and cowardly gene stock and have children with the same passive agressive do nothing attitude.

So, your personal physical fitness, trying to convert people to your ideology, and something you haven't done yet is what you've done?
If you want specifics, I'll shoot you a few examples. Start a business and employ people, do volunteer work, anything for your community. If you haven't, well it's sad to say it but a non-white who does those things, assuming they don't specifically refuse to employ/help white people (rare but unfortunately examples can be found), has done more to help out white people than you.
Here's more.

It's always funny when obvious Redditors try to call others Redditors in some flailing attempt at fitting in.
Oh well. Looks like we lost this internet argument, guys. Time to back it in. We're clearly dealing with a meme-extraordinaire.
This was never about white people, you shitskin-lover. Stop moving the goal post. This was about that muzzie dying. The muzzie you couldn't stop sucking off.

Yup. Just as expected. Whatever I was going to say to you, you were just going to respond with "nu-uh not good enough" and then point out how some shitskin is really doing more for the white race. You really should work on being less predictable. This is one of those shitty "gotcha" deflections. Stops shifting the goal post away from the fact that you were promoting civic cuckoldry and laying it on thick about this muzzie "dying for muh American nation and people he loved so dearly". Your love of this particular shitskin and your attempts at propping them up in general is vomit-inducing

sweet sweet irony.

rekt

So, nothing? No charity, no volunteer work, no business?
Jesus christ mate put the reddit away.

Leave half kike, you smell horribly of outsider to get so thoroughly ass mad at pictures of smug asain cartoon women.

This is too good. I'm not going to let you shift the topic that easily
>This is one of those shitty "gotcha" deflections. Stops shifting the goal post away from the fact that you were promoting civic cuckoldry and laying it on thick about this muzzie "dying for muh American nation and people he loved so dearly". Your love of this particular shitskin and your attempts at propping them up in general is vomit-inducing

So tell me about your many endeavors in saving the h'wite race, my weebshit autist of a friend. I'm sure its chocl-full of many examples such as tugging your cock to underage cartoon girls.

Feel free to prove me wrong at any moment.

Feel free to make an argument at any moment

kikes like yourself get triggered by anime. its a reddit trait its also a ton of projection from your end.

feel free to jump a vpn and give Holla Forums more ip's it really helps us out.

t. reddit

Oh I am laffin

I was asking for someone to provide a source to prove wrong what I've heard bout the muzzie sacrificing himself to save some fellow soldiers. I want to be absolutely sure, but all I've gotten so far are claims without sources. Provide a source and I will change my mind on him. Though of course as you said
And if I am promoting a position that may resonate with a civic nationalist, you can't use that as an axiom to say that I'm wrong. In the same sense a normalfag can't say a certain political opinion is wrong because the nazis agreed with it.
Also, I've volunteered at a hospital and dialysis unit, helped a bunch of folk, some of which were white. Now what have you done?
About that, you know imageboards have always been big on anime, right? You don't have to like it, but don't come here and expect people not to be weebs. You don't go into other places and have no respect for the culture. That's what muslims do,

my sides

a smug anime face for your troubles, mister schlomo?

nah you hopped on Holla Forumspns and used all the buzzwords Holla Forums has given to newfag redditors such as yourself. you sperging out and trying to validate your posts reeks of damage control fellow redditrino.

here have a spicy reddit negro, i bet your sons wife would like it.

so much derailing going on
guess there is a shit storm a brewin

God, you people are retards. The bottom line is, the sandnigger joined the army and killed himself because his father wanted fame and gibs.

fucking hell go back to cuckchan or reddit faggot.

What the fuck are you talking about? I never even mentioned this.
Civic nationalism doesn't exist. It's a contradiction in terms, since the nation is fundamentally linked with a racial element. There can't be a nation without the racial element, thus no nationalism can even exist. A multiracial nation is as much a self-contradiction as a round square. The entire idea of it is a complete bastardization of the concept of nationhood, and the fact that you even peddle such garbage suggests you haven't spent more than a week on Holla Forums reading and learning. Some muslim paki isn't and will never be part of the American nation or people. They are fundamentally foreigners to this nation, which is intrinsically linked to the white race and the unique civilization our European people have produced.
Like I already said, I don't hate anime or really give a shit whether you watch it, but the fact that you push it obnoxiously like the faggot you are in every post, and then act like a Jew crying "why do they persecute me so" when someone calls you out on it just highlights why a lot of people are sick of you weeb faggots. Watching/enjoying anime is different than being an obnoxious anime-spamming autist who can't separate himself from his favorite form of media for long enough to have a coherent argument with someone

Why are you so emotionally attached do japanese cartoons that you feel the need to enter a thread specifically to defend a muzzie-loving faggot simply because he was using anime faces?

you will always be so mad that you will hop on vpns and make paranoid posts of le big bad boogeyman of le reddit. and try to shill by using gettys images that ctr shills post.

face it hilldog hates soldiers and she knew that this shitskin that died would rile up stupid fucks like you into saying all soldiers are le bad.

well contratulations, you got got caught so whats the next part of your master plan.

will it be le crash this thread with no le vedditors.

face it your not a hero, your a waste of space a basement dweller with no future other than post reddit meymeys on Holla Forums because it validates your existence.

check
check
check
check
check

check

I want /r/TheDonald transplants to leave. They make themselves too easy to spot.

Here. have another shutterstock image because you seem to dislike them so much.

Another kebab hypocrite. What else is new with the moon monkey religion

the only time you will care about some dead soldier is when he is just as jewish as you are.

Actually, he was running like hell, abandoning his comrades, and he picked the wrong car to flee in.

He was a coward and he deserted in the face of the enemy. The military just painted him as a hero to use his death for propaganda purposes.

Not an argument
Why do you feel the need to lie? I never said any of this. The fact that white soldiers died for ZOG is a tragedy that needs to be avenged.

I'd say that's a distinct possibility. Think the kid was on it or did his dad just send him to die?

Please see . And we can see through your vpn hopping.
I never claimed to be a civic nationalist, just a person with an opinion that may resonate with one. But,
Why? And out of curiosity, why do you draw the line at "white" when it comes to an ethnonationalist nation? Of those great European civilizations you mentioned, there was plenty of discrimination against other whites, and Europe has had MANY internal wars. Romans thought slavs to be good slaves and thought Germanics to be barbarians. The brits used to think the irish were subhuman. There was also world war 1 and 2. The list goes on.
Here's an idea, why not kick out anyone who is not a descendant of the founding british who came to America when it was but a colony? Surely it would please your ancestors from the early 1900s, of whom their demographic expressed a dislike of italian and irish immigrants. Unless of course they were those immigrants.

not an argument faggot.

bullshit you keep getting butthurt about soldiers regardless, guess who parades about not being enlisted, autisto kikes such as yourself.

The gift that keeps on giving.

So what you're saying is you're a civic nationalist but don't identify yourself as one. That makes you a civic nationalist.
Because of human evolution. A nation is formed between genetically similar people. There's no such thing as a multiracial nation, because a nation itself is defined and fostered by a group of people with shared race, culture, and identity. Germany ceases to be Germany when it is no longer populated by Germans. A paki doesn't "become" German just because he has some worthless piece of paper and squats on some patch of dirt. The German nation, identity, and history is intrinsically linked with the German people. This fact is true when it comes to America also, although instead of being German specifically, it extends to a greater European people and racial identity, which has been built up over the centuries of white immigration. This identity is functional and valid, because it remains within a racial boundary, where people share common genetic traits and are part of a racial community that produced the civilisation we take for granted today - European/Western civilisation.
Because America as a nation was founded and populated by many European peoples, often in opposition with the foreign races, thus creating a larger white identity.
What's your point? This doesn't negate the existence of the European race or prove that we do not share a common civilisation. If a family fights with itself, or if one child is favored over another, this doesn't make them any less part of the same family.
This doesn't prove race doesn't exist or even come close to negating my argument. "Whites fought with each other" does not somehow equal "all races are the same. Race doesn't exist. a paki can be American too"

Your argument falls apart because it tries to imply the difference between an Irishman and an Englishman are equal or greater than the difference between an Englishman and a Paki, African, or asian. I'm convinced you know this is a weak argument, but are using it anyway because it's so incredibly obvious.

You talk like a Redditor. Your mannerisms suggest you're a Redditor. You're meme-spouting comes across as forced and an attempt at fitting in, suggesting you're a Redditor. Your dicksucking of a dead muzzie suggests you're a Redditor. Everything you have posted this whole thread leads to one single conclusion - you are in fact a Redditor.

No matter how many bane references or deflections you make, this fact will remain obvious to anyone lurking this thread. The very fact that you linked my post twice is more evidence.
Butthurt? Topkek. Show me where. Stop interpreting my dislike of a shitskin who you can't stop sucking off as a hatred for all soldiers.

wew
When did I say race doesn't exist? It does, but I ask you why you draw the line at the place you do when european cultures are different and the people are different genetically, if to a lesser degree them compared to asians, blacks, etc.
I reiterate, why draw the line at white? Why not discriminate on the basis on anglo-saxon, germanic, slavic, etc.? And aren't european cultures different? Aren't you just throwing them all in some melting pot like a globalist, except on a continental level?
>Because America as a nation was founded and populated by many European peoples, often in opposition with the foreign races, thus creating a larger white identity.
The vast majority of these people were british in ancestry.
Isn't this the same argument used in the "humanity is one universal race" thing? We fight and we discriminate but we're still a family,etc.?
Not saying the difference isn't greater. I'm saying why are you willing to reconcile one difference and not the other? Especially when plenty of ethnocentric people in the past and even now were far more strict.
Also, this broad stokes racial philosophy would work out with asians. Go ahead, try to tell nips and chinks they're interchangeably close.

1/2. You really have the measure of that piece of shit, nice to see.

In response to this "what have you done?" ad hominem (a favourite of Renegade Radio nu-right Kikes and their cohorts, by the way), there is nothing to answer.

Shitskins harm White society by their mere presence, there is no net positive to match or beat. Any civic duty cited as evidence of how the shitskin has helped us, and held up by these fake WN Kikes as some kind of bar you have to reach or jump over to prove your worth over and above these invaders, is of so little relevance compared to the massive PERMANENT damage to society that these people cause simply by their presence in our lands.

No amount of military service, charity work or helping old ladies to cross the street, can compensate for their corrosion of racial and cultural homogeneity and the myriad of problems it inflicts upon present and future generations. Even where there is no race-mixing, the necessary decrease in societal cohesion, trust and stability is an inevitable consequence of diluting the White majority.

All a White man has to do in order to help the White race more than a shitskin is (through not damaging society by his mere presence)… nothing whatsoever.

Some examples of the way in which even the best nigger acts as a toxic and corrosive effect on society:

Crime is elevated, stress and fear are increased, neighbourhoods where doors used to be left unlocked at night become dangerous. The stress and depression caused by the loss of community spirit causes direct psychological and physical harm especially in the old, who aside from being scared witless every night, start taking less exercise due to the danger of being victimized, sometimes just for being White. Some may even stop leaving the house. Social contacts are lost and the individual's life becomes a closeted microcosm of the personal isolation afflicting the greater community.

I know of no shitskin demographic residing in the West, which has a lower fertility rate than the native Whites. While Whites in general tend to have small families and delay childbirth until the child can be afforded, non-Whites, especially Muslims, churn out babies with scant regard to the consequences of their actions upon society or the planet.
Even if a given shitskin doesn't race-mix, each offspring represents an added source of potential racial corruption. Muslim men especially, are well known to use non-Muslim women for sex. A single shitskin man today, can through impregnsnting White women, cause massive changes to the genetics of his host populstion 80-100 years down the line, scores of mixed race offspring. Once the alien genes are introduced they can never be expunged. The change to the genetics and thus the racial and cultural destiny of the population is permanent and given that shitskins are genetically predisposed to having low intelligence (as exemplified by this soldier), their admixture is something we ought to be trying to avoid at all costs. No "benefit" is worth that cost. NONE.

Compounding their frenzied rates of reproduction, astronomical levels of inbreeding within the Muslim population, both at home (our homes) and abroad directly causes a very high rate of birth defects amongst Koranimal children. In countries with socialized medical care (most of Western Europe, with the UK as paragon) this means increased tax burden and unexpected loading on certain departments of state hospitals, e.g pediatrics, maternity. In America the consumer similarly picks up the tab in a form of pseudosocialism, in the form of increased premiums. Ideally Muslims should pay a premium owing to their corrupted genetics but due to prevailing Cultural Marxist laws and mores, such "discrimination" is considered to be completely out of order, thus normal people pay increased premiums to cover the cost of cleaning up after Islamic cousin-fucking.

10news.dk/?p=526
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392217/Muslim-outrage-professor-Steve-Jones-warns-inbreeding-risks.html
pickeringpost.com/story/the-cost-of-islamic-incest/1316
>inb4 "omg like, literally, I can't, ure citing

2/2
Much like women, Muslims negatively impact morale and efficiency. There have already been cases of Muslims turning on their comrades, every Muslim recruit represents a potential sleeper agent and the other men know this. Add concessions for 5 times a day prayer and other nonsense. The benefits of a handful of extra recruits can in no way make up for the millions of dollars in extra admin, Kosher provisions, ablutions provisions etc, all to support a man who can never truly be trusted not to "flip" on his mates.
Special provisions for shitskin children, translators, classroom assistants, "cultural sensitivity", meal, ablutions and prayer adaptations and provision etc, $,$,$… expense while efficiency suffers and White children are dragged behind by the burden of catering to the Koranimal.
Every job taken by a shitskin is a job that a White doesn't have = Whites as a whole less able to afford families = one tentacle of White genocide.
Affirmative action is a zero sum game. For each nigger who is boosted, a White (or Asian) is held back or excluded. White genocide due to less resources to fund a family and massive cost to society through administration, legislation etc.

Could go on and on. tl;dr anyone singing the praises of this nigger, assuming the event even happened and if it did, happened as described, fuck off, you do not belong here.

The cargo cult meme-spouting (use without understanding, hoping that dumb repetition will just 'work'), is typical of rhe people you suggest, but we may also be dealing with someone from the nu-right.
e.g Renegade Radio mob.

who the fuck is this? are you one of those fags that were defending that kikess blurting out dank pol maymays?

anyways go back to your site and leave that basement of yours. you wasted so much time by blogposting about shit you only care about.

more like top mad.

fucking kike kill yourself.

I have already told you why I draw the line at where I do in the context of America - Our nation was built by white Europeans from all across Europe, thus forming our white identity, which isn't necessarily beholden to any specific national/ethnic identity like "Italian", but is nonetheless equally authentic and valid due to it being based on a racial element. Of course there are genetic differences between white groups, but relatively these differences are negligible when it comes to integration into the American white identity. You also seem to not address the point that Europeans, despite our differences, do in fact share a common civilization and to a certain degree, a common history that supersedes national and cultural boundaries. This does not, however, apply to non-whites who are both foreign to us on a genetic and civilisational level. A white from England and a white from Germany can integrate into a society with a common racial identity and remain functional and cohesive, while an African cannot.
See above.
Because all these groups belong to a common racial community that has far more in common on both a genetic level and a civilisational level than they do with some arab or chink. You keep implying that An Englishman is just as foreign to a Frenchman as he is to an African, which is blatantly false. I draw the line at "white", at least in the context of America, because that is the extent of our racial community. A new organic identity has grown based on our common race, and it is perfectly valid and functional because it does not supersede the racial boundary.
Wrong. The majority of whites in America are of German ancestry, and there are sizeable populations of Scandinavians, Italians and Eastern Europeans. All these groups were able to assimilate and become part of our nation on a deeper level because they shared something that shitskins do not - common race.
No it's not. How could you even come to that conclusion from what I wrote? I am very clearly arguing that races exist, and that we aren't all the same. This is the basis of my argument. The European people all belong to one race, which has developed a unique common civilisation and history over thousands of years despite the internal war and conflict. The point I'm trying to make is that our nation can function as a white ethno-state because it remains within the racial boundary, but anything beyond that is self-destructive.
Because the two differences are not equatable. This is a shitty non-argument, because your could continue to make unnecessary points of division from the individual nation (i.e. Italian, German, British…) down to the individual city, down to the individual community down to the individual family. The fact that there are differences within the whole does not negate the existence of the whole.
Nips and Chinks are genetically incredibly close to each other just like Germans and Russians are. If there was a hypothetical colonial nation founded by East Asians, which was populated entirely by East Asian immigration, and which developed an organic East Asian racial identity, then this would be perfectly valid because it would remain within a racial boundary. Of course a Chinese won't "become" Japanese, just like a Russian won't "become" German, but there's no denying that they both share a common race, which if given the right setting to grow (America, for example) couldn't form a great racial identity. When a Russian, German, or Brit come to America, they should cease to be Russian, German, or British, and fully embrace the American identity, which is intrinsically linked with White racialism.

You claim not to know who she is, then a few words later you're referring to an incident involving her.
Does it look like I'm defending you, you fucking Kike spastic?

Another one of Sinead McCarthy's favourite phrases. Holy shit, I was just fishing but looks like you actually are Renegade slime.

The connections behind the board, linking up the various arms of the nu-right, who are predominately Kikes and shitskins who target Holla Forums with an aim to not only make money but sow chaos through d&c, are becoming more and more well known and recognized by an increasing number of anons.

As user noted, your tactics are way too predictable, even in your short and pitiful reply you have utilized a number of them, like clockwork. Like a script.

See how triggered she is (flurry of replies written in uncontrolled rage linked below]? Bingo. You made a good call identifying this person as a shill and the frenzied response (think they forgot to switch to the other ID they've been using) strongly indicates I'm right about their affiliation to the nu-right, which is actually one group/collective cooperating between many channels and in some cases the same individuals running under different names.

Some of the members and front acts/sites:
Black Pigeon Speaks
Evalion
RamzPaul
Renegade Radio
The Right Stuff
Daily Stormer
Red Ice Radio
Millennial Woes (I know, most think he is legit)
Heathen Women
Angelo John Gage
Firestarter Media
RWDS Entertainment/Blink1488
Gex (I know, this is difficult to hear).

Gex made his affiliation apparent when he logged in to defend Evalion.

This is the tip of the iceberg, they launch new acts constantly and have scores of other channels where voice changing software is used to make the narrator sound like an independent new recruit. Holla Forums is being deluged by their threads which are used to promote their channels, in the past they directly advertised, these days they use indirect methods because the shilling became apparent and was unwelcome.
Example indirect methods:

Pretty funny isn't it.
The shill totally lost composure.
So obviously not familiar with image board culture.

I agree with you on pretty much everything, mate, but what exactly is wrong with Black Pigeon Speaks? He does make some good content that is well-sources and easily used to redpill normies. Yes, he doesn't name the Jew, but not everyone should. We need content to get normies on the path of the redpill, and I think he makes stuff that fits the bill perfectly. I haven't seen him compromise any beliefs or come out in opposition of the JQ (which would out himself as a shill immediatley) so what's actually wrong with him?

I feel like you didn't really pay attention.

Except that's a strawman, because I never claimed all European people get along with each other. In fact, I acknowledged that they don't.

Good content yes but when he first launched there was mutual promotion between him (actually not a him, its a group) and Renegade Radio, and in faxt there still is, Sinead promotes him all the time while claiming he's an enemy which is her standard reversed psychology procedure for promoting colleagues that can't be openly promoted (because they're working opposing sectors).

That was the first big red flag, but then it turns out that BPS is actually a project run by Vidmax, which is a mainstream media group run by Kikes.

When you're running controlled opposition your material needs to be 99% legit, it's the 1% subversion that is the problem.

They don't all cover the same sectors, for example BPS is more anti-feminist so Renegade can't directly shill for him, instead they do reverse psychology, much like one of the methods I described up the page for shilling content here - claim to disagree/hate the person yet post nice hotlink straight to their content, you can see this being done on Renegade's twitter page.

Just keep an eye out while you're listening, watch for that 1% because I'm sure it will come.

But you did imply that they can all live homogeneously in a society without issues that come up with whites and non-whites, which that video argues against.

I argued that a nation built around a white racial identity, given enough pressure for integration, can function seamlessly. Of course multiculturalism, even between white groups is a failure, but I never argued for multiculturalism. Brits have been objectively hit hard by polish immigration on an economic level, which will obviously foster resentment, and given the fact that Britain does not have a overarching white identity (nor should it) like America has (or should have), but a specific British identity, poles remain an out-group.

Poles are seen by many brits as cultural and economic rivals, which is the source of resentment. In America, poles could integrate perfectly fine if they A. aren't imported for the purpose of cheap labour, B. are forced to renounce their Polish culture and identity, and C. accept the American white racial identity.

Holy fuck, can you retards go make a civic nationalism thread and fuck off there if you are going to derail so much?

Australia, New Zealand, America, these are historical examples that Whites can get along with one another.

The nation has to be newly founded, or founded on White identity though, as describes, importing millions of alien Whites who are seeking to exploit the country economically is an obvious plsn for disaster.

And this is exactly what happened with Poles and the UK.
I visited Poland a few years ago and street hawkers were handing out leaflets advertising English lessons. The illustration on the leaflet was a fat piggybsnk with the Union Jack on it… No need to understand Polish to understand the message.

Also the impact on the UK wasn't just imagined but very, very real. I know of factories which fired nearly their entire British workforce because they could save money going through an agency that only hired poles… And no, it had nothing to do with them being "better workers" lol.

Don't forget Canada - at least the anglo part of Canada that absorbed a bunch of Ukrainians, Germans, and other whites. The relationship between English-speaking Canada and French Canada has been iffy at best.

Ah, that does clear some things up, now your argument makes a bit more sense.
Though I think it's clear that I likely won't agree with you, you've piqued my interest. A few questions if I might,
Why, in spite of there being examples of conflicts and whatnot, believe well-assimilated nonwhites, who are on very good terms/are friends with whites, in America should leave?
Why are the genetic differences between, say, germanics and anglo-saxons reconcilable but white-asian or white-black not? Is there a certain marker to be met?
Do you believe that whites, blacks, browns, etc. can not get along/have a sense of nationalism because they have no common ethnic "rival" to compare themselves to? Do you think if humanity ever goes to space we might see some sort of species-centric nationalism with new species to juxtapose our collective humanity?
Do you believe people can be strongly united under different criteria than race?
I need to leave, and while I can't say you're right, I find your ideas interesting to consider.

Well aside from the desperate attempts to move the goalposts here from benefiting the own kind to benefiting a 'nation' which entails all sorts of falsely entitled non-whites, the wars don't benefit the standing of the united states at all, anyone who participates in them is an idiot.

Was talking about the saving the lives of other people thing, not killing folks in the war. Of course, apparently I'm wrong on that. And I am currently waiting for a source on that because while the accomplishments and/or moral character of Omar Khan are questionable, as is everything, you still need proper proof.
Also the nation does include your own kind, as your own kind are there and will be affected as a result of helping the nation/community.

Because as I've stated. Non-whites are fundamentally incapable of integrating on a spiritual or racial level with whites. Our nation was founded by whites, for whites, and should remain so. The very essence of America, and every European nation for that matter, is rooted in and has been defined and molded by European/White/Western Civilization. The very nature of America is inseparable from white racialism. To even suggest that a non-white should remain is preposterous, because they simply do not and can not belong here. The presence of non-whites is inherently degenerative to this foundational white identity, and thus can only work to degrade it. The definition of what it means to be "American" is inseparably linked with the European race, so if any amount of non-whites are to be accepted into our nation and deemed "equally American" then this core racial element of our identity as a people will have been torn up by the roots, thus leading to the degeneracy we see today.

What you have to understand, is that whites are capable of integrating into a cohesive, unified bloc with a shared racial identity while non-whites are not. They will forever remain an out-group living in our lands, and will naturally want to follow their racial interests and survival strategy ingrained in them by evolution. As a result, they will always try to promote "minority rights" and immigration as a means of elevating their position in our society and shoehorning themselves into the definition of what it means to be American. As a non-white living in a white society, my interests do not lie with maintaining the majority racial group's in-group preference and identity. It would be in my best interests to do everything I can to undermine this in-group preference and promote concepts of "diversity" and "equality", thus elevating myself in the society in relation to the host population. This is exactly what we can see happening today. You'll find that even the supposed "good minorities" will turn against you the moment you even hint at a white identity. They don't want us to be a unified, self-interest-motivated group, because it is a threat to them and their interests. The reason we got where we are today in the first place, is because we embraced race-blind cuckery and pretended that any non-white could "become" part of our nation if they accepted a bunch of loose empty values. The rejection of race is the rejection of nationhood, of unity, of identity, and of strength.

Non-whites are not "on good terms" with White America. They have a vested interest in seeing us disappear as a group. Try to find a single non-white who will support white racialism, banning non-white immigration, and deporting/killing racial invaders. It's not going to happen. These groups are smart enough not to bite off the hand that feeds them. They are inherently our enemy and competitor and support all the policies that ensure we are destroyed as a cohesive group. The only difference between the "good" minorities and the "bad" minorities is how politely they promote the death of white America. We are not friends and never will be friends, and I have no interest in being friends.
Because there is a spiritual, metaphysical element to belonging that is destroyed with the mixing of blood. An Asian-white mongrel is no longer a member of the European racial community. They have had this part of them stripped away from them, and are now a rootless mix, torn between two civilizations. Like I have already said, if we were to accept a mongrel as equal to a full European, then we are signalling that the racial foundation of our nation is irrelevant, thus opening up the gate to more racial invaders.

Blacks, whites, and browns are fundamentally incapable of having a sense of nationalism, because no multiracial nation exists. These racial groups will always, without fail, fall back to their own in-group preferences before they decide to help out a member of the other race. A country is nothing if it is not unified by blood. It is an empty husk filled with a bunch of random people from random places. "Civic nationalism" is no more than the materialistic worship of a particular set of economic and social policies, but has no deeper regard for the shared blood and identity of the people. If Britain were to be populated by Arabs, it would cease to be Britain, since that nation is defined solely by the British people. The same holds true for America, which is solely defined by the white race as a whole and European Civilisation. A non-white can never integrate on any deeper level with this identity, and thus will try to incorporate themselves into the definition of the nation by destroying it.
No, because humans did not evolve like this. Humans evolved to live in racially/genetically similar groups with a common culture. Non-whites share neither of these with whites, thus no common identity can be fostered.
No. Race comes before all else. Race is the foundation on which the building, i.e. nation, unity, culture, etc. can be built. Without the racial foundation, the building will be unstable and collapse.

fixed it for you. you fought the jews so hard you accepted their goyim hating rhetoric, tread softly because your knee deep in the abyss.

I still have the schemas but im not home until monday

important to note is that anyone can sign up any email address to AM. It needs to be verified, as that shows that they have then confirmed their account with AM.
Secondly, find out if the email account used is shared.

Due to the massive attempt to derail this thread I am now interested in it. Keep up the search for the dirt we are clearly onto something, keep digging anons, I will join you.

inb4 we find out they are part of the Clintons pedo sex circle.

fuck off, shitskin-loving anti-white. Your shilling is plainly obvious

If you don't know how to mount schemas and search them, it's breddy easy. sql is easy to use and learn.
1)
dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/

2)
if you want a quick run down on fast installation, see video

3)

In workbench, import the .sql files. See pic for import - it's easy as well.

select the schema and search for what you want. Use the terminal to search, or use workbench.

SELECT * FROM table_name WHERE name = 'Khan';
SELECT name, whatever_attribute(like phonenumber etc) FROM table_name;

e.g.:
SELECT * FROM member_info WHERE phone_number LIKE '434%';

if you need to load table info:
LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE '~path_to_csv'
INTO TABLE databasename.tablename
FIELDS TERMINATED BY ','
ENCLOSED BY '"'
LINES TERMINATED BY '\r\n'
IGNORE 1 ROWS;

in path for .csv use \\ instead of just \
if you have problems you can use workbench to import .csv into the schema

Ashley Madison thread dump coming soon boys.

so wait… did someone find this guy in that big data breach from a while back? or is this some regular Holla Forums tier fuckery?

You do know that people can exchange messages between each other on those sites, right? What's to say that net savvy Muslims aren't using infidel hookup/dating sites as a cover where they can exchange messages with other terrorists?

bump

I still have the database and can do searches. What are search terms of interest?

I know there were sites made to do searches online, what happened to those?

In the credit card transactions dump I found nothing searching for:
"[email protected]/* */"

However, searching for "Omer Khan" I found (apologies for lack of formatting, import to excel if you need to):

99926939 Avid Dating Life Inc 55.37 VI 5481 N 14345167 OMER KHAN 3431570 2012-05-30 23:32:09 525730124 525730124 3019 Undefined Purchases Oakville CA [email protected]/* */ ON 2389 Nichols Drive L6H6t1 173.248.196.247
99926939 Avid Dating Life Inc 415.84 45285 B VI 8471 M 31976798 OMER KHAN 10476605 2015-01-23 00:58:19 3439396020 3439396020 Undefined Authorizations Mississauga CA [email protected]/* */ ON L5B3W6 70.49.218.111
99926939 Avid Dating Life Inc 415.84 45285 B VI 8471 M 31976798 OMER KHAN 10476605 2015-01-23 00:58:19 3439396020 3439396020 Undefined Settlements Mississauga CA [email protected]/* */ ON L5B3W6 70.49.218.111
99926939 Avid Dating Life Inc 21.47 73631 B VI 8471 31976798 OMER KHAN 10510777 2015-01-26 16:32:45 3452038050 3452038050 Undefined Authorizations Mississauga CA [email protected]/* */ ON L5B3W6
99926939 Avid Dating Life Inc 21.47 73631 B VI 8471 31976798 OMER KHAN 10510777 2015-01-26 16:32:45 3452038050 3452038050 Undefined Settlements Mississauga CA [email protected]/* */ ON L5B3W6
99926939 Avid Dating Life Inc 415.84 45285 B VI 8471 M 31976798 OMER KHAN E-CKKOVWMEN29AEODQ2X8GY6F0S 2015-01-29 08:01:31 3462220040 3462220040 Undefined Credits Mississauga CA [email protected]/* */ ON L5B3W6
99926939 Avid Dating Life Inc 21.47 73631 B VI 8471 31976798 OMER KHAN E-CHZDVYD1TK1PUJIMUVR9TELUZ 2015-01-29 08:01:32 3462220090 3462220090 Undefined Credits Mississauga CA [email protected]/* */ ON L5B3W6

since when are emails protected???
searching for “kinkylick AT hotmail.com” I found nothing

the redacted emails from this post are:
"OMER_OK_2 AT HOTMAIL.COM"
"AWAISULLAHKHAN94 AT GMAIL.COM"

i found no records in credit card transactions searching for "khizr khan"

bump