Reports that the Clinton Foundation has been hacked

reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-democrats-idUSKCN10T01G
archive.is/mtLHW
Honestly what would happen if the child human trafficking is real and revealed to the general public? How big of a shit storm would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/291872-foundation-press-report-differ-on-whether-clinton-foundation-was-hacked
archive.is/6jg6D
archive.is/Vz08O
archive.is/Wm8tu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But what about her bathroom?

They're getting out in front of this, whatever is coming out is fucking yuuuuuuge.

RAWR

Roger Stone was on with le water filters man and said there was a bombshell coming related to the Haiti relief she and slick Willy pocketed.

Quads confirm. There's a reason the island spooks hate the witch. Reckon we're gonna find out why.

And if Haitians are smart enough to understand why she's a cunt i'm sure the American people will understand.

Can I get a single day without a happening or major leak? I seriously need to catch my breath.

Nothing would happen. Hillary will not be indicted unless she ends up losing the election.

I mean in the court of public opinion.

Sounds nice. Maybe we can see the other side of the emails from the DNC. Try to piece them together. Here's an anti-slide bump.

The American people are wholly okay with human trafficking. Where you do think normie, virtue-signaling liberals get their little niglets and gooklets they adopt?

Where do you think fag dads get the kids the rape/adopt?

Really, my head is spinning. If I had more free time I'd be making one of those conspiray string charts just to keep up.

Is this the fifth time Dems and Hillary got hacked or some shit?

Are you even living your life?

Why are they so bad at computer security? Why haven't leftists hacked Trump yet? Or has Trump just been careful to not put out anything incriminating on any electronic device because he's not a retard?

I doubt that kind of thing would leave behind an electronic paper trail. The elite probably have covering their tracks down to a science. Though I imagine lesser forms of corruption might come to light, stuff they wouldn't be so careful to keep covered up.

DAILY REMINDER EPSTEIN LIVES IN WEST PALM BEACH FLORIDA AND VERY WELL COULD PROVIDE INFORMATION PERTAINING TO CLINTON HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Because they use dindu level SJW diversity hires in their "tech" who don't care nor understand about security. They also don't understand OpSec nor do they understand that what they put in an email could be used to tar them.

Trump probably hasn't because he runs a corporation and has a "IT Security Department" due to HIPAA and PCI compliance and also is probably smart enough to understand that ANYTHING put online lasts FOREVER

Is probably right, anything like that would be referred to only obliquely in email and taken offline to discuss p2p.

Then again, there could be that one guy who just doesn't give a shit or has shit opsec.

Trump,Manafort, and the rest of his top guys are old school. Sensitive stuff is discussed face to face over dinner or in a limo/jet.

Sensitive messages that can't be delivered face to face are sent verbally via a trusted messenger.

You never ever put anything shady in writing.

Trump came out and said he doesn't use email because of shit like what happens to clinton. Surprised the lugenpresse hasn't linked him to Putin for this (Putin also uses paper vs email communications for security reasons)

Also Trump's day to day operations are handled over the phone and with conference calls. He has said a few times he spend hours on the phone.

Also he most likely doesn't use email personally at all because business men from his generation don't type. That's woman's work.
They dictate to a secraty who types the letters.

throwback Thursday???

Blissfully in Peace

PRINCESS LEAKER

we "voodoo" dolls now Holla Forums

Aye Imao

hey smiley, did you upload a vlog today?

I just got my thread all tangled up help D:

I uploaded a vlog last night.

DAILY
and damn nigger learn to sew, did you learn from a parkinsons patient or some shit?

Got it untangled.

I did not know how to sew at all and begged random people to teach me over skype or whatever for many months. Then I begged my grandma to teach me to sew, but she's too sick to be doing anything right now. Finally, one day quite unxpectedly, I decided to visit one of my neighbours who is male and quite old. I talked with about lots of stuff, building shelves, and so on… and at some point he noticed I had holes in my gloves I was wearing. He told me they needed to be sewn up. I told him I didn't know how to sew and I'd been looking forever for someone to teach me. So I walked back to my house, got my sewing stuff, and brought it over. He showed me how to sew and sewed up one hole in my glove for me, then had me sew another hole myself.

I have extremely shaky hands and can not draw properly either, everything is always shaky and never can I produce straight lines.

My hands are also fucking HUGE. I had no dexterity with them unless it's using a keyboard, other than that, they're only good for clobbering people to death.

Why didn't you just google it you retard

I got you, so basically yes and you have a tremor too.
Having a tremor sucks lad, you've probably got loads of vitamin deficiencies, your voice tells that as well(or you just smoke too much faggot)
I got scurvy once and it gave me the worst tremor, still have it.

Hubris

(checked)
Reminder that her and Bill worked his brother into Haiti relief and they made piles of cash. They didn't even try to hide it.

The problem is that no matter how damning the coming leaks are, there will be no justice served by our corrupt-as-fuck government.

The most productive way these leaks can be used is spreading bad PR to damage reputation… but that only lasts long enough depending how long the average American can remember the scandle… which is about one weeks time.

Sorry if this offends fellow American anons, but this is the case with our general public and our government. Our general public is stupid and brainwashed and our government corrupt.

The good news is Trump is very popular and he can use his influence to wake the masses up. Hopefully he points out these leaks, and he scolds the hell out of the corrupt political establishment. If he does so often enough, it will start to wake more and more Americans up from their coma.

And he hasn't even taken office yet!

have a bump

bump the bump

If this is true and the files will be revealed, then CTR will be on a massive damage control and suicide watch.

Could be worse. My hands are fucked unless I'm operating a lathe or shooting a gun.

Those people aren't normal. A pedo ring in the U.S., especially tied to a presidential candidate, wouldn't be ignored.

Trump does not use email, he said so.

Bumping because it is very clear that this is being slide

Anti slide bumparino

Anti-slide bump. Lots of shills out tonight.

mmm more delicious leaks to go through
I hope

October Surprise.

The only thing I'm afraid of, is that the OBVIOUS evil is a smokescreen for the covert evil. Trump seems like a great guy. But it's obvious he's backed by Deep State factions, and do they really want what's good for us?

Sometimes I think the CIA and us are frenemies, something like AVALANCHE and the Turks from FFVII. We have mutually exclusive goals, but neither of us want to see the world destroyed, either.

I just wish I knew the truth.

bump.
LEAKS DROP WHEN?

I've never smoked in my life.

fucking bump

FIGHT THE SLIDE

What do you want?

Checked.

I'm really anxious to see what it is. I don't know if my dick can handle anymore teasing.

I apparently missed something, what is this talk about human trafficking coming from?

Clintons like getting paid in children for services rendered by the State Department.

(checked)
Eyeballs.

The current state of the board illustrates that they're already on damage control and suicide watch.

Unless they own this board in the first place, and are giving us an obvious strawman to fight.

But I live with Philip K Dick levels of paranoia, so I'm probably not the best input on anything.

The shills are well alive in the board, this may be what they're attempting to slide.

Any ideas to what we could potentially have here?

vamp

When we are going to get shills who scream "NO THIS HACK IS FAKE BECAUSE I DO NOT LIKE IT!" ?

We used to get those during every leak and they were proven wrong every single fucking time.

False alarm guys, or are they shilling us to make us think they didn't get hacked?

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/291872-foundation-press-report-differ-on-whether-clinton-foundation-was-hacked

archive.is/6jg6D

thehill is really good for covering leaks, so I would take their word over Reuters, but, who knows. Only the Clintons know the Truth and the security firm.

Well said user

As a Texan I find it frustrating as fuck dealing with Cruzbots who act as though the Bush administration never happened.

But liberals who eat up the propaganda all damn day about Obama drive me up the god damn wall. They don't care about intgerity anymore, they just all want to be "equal".

The media both online and on TV will always try to make them forget whats really important. Remember Miley Cyrus twerking at the VMA's while John Kerry was testifying before Congress on the Syrian conflict?

And in response to OP, the media is already shilling the narrative about all these "cospiracies" related to the Clintons. Trump has really struck a nerve in American and global politics, he's looking us directly in the eye every day and consistently letting us know that he's on our side. And Assange is making it all happen, that's the big kicker right there. We have to let all those with doubts about Trump know that Assange is a de facto supporter of his campaign.

Reading your quoting. Yeah i guess I went full retard.

Guys we already know Clintons have fired all of their secret service staff before and treat them badly, that they assassinate countless people connected to them, that Hillary has considerable health problems, and that her attitude towards America is one of complete indifference to the best interests of the nation, and that they are sexual degenerates and support human trafficking including child sex slavery.

How more do we have to fucking know?

We know more than enough that we should already be at the conclusion she has to fucking hang.

This makes me think thehill, is not to be trusted and is a pawn of the Clintons like MSNBC and CNN.

A report is still a report, not a %100 fact or entire truth. This article is basically "we asked for comments and we wrote what that person told to us"

Yes but in this case, why not publicly speak out as an official of the foundation? It makes no sense to have to get a unknown source to say hey we weren't hacked just doing security with no details or proof.

Pretty sure they were hacked or else they would release a statement. By having a source leak that they weren't it creates disinfo and holds the foundation unaccountable for that statement.

Having read the DNC leaks, I know this is how it works. They are in a jam and have a friend who they can contact, to leak their propaganda unofficially.

I agree with you a report is a report, but from the context and it's parameters you can deduce a lot. It was a knee jerk reaction I saw the article in my feed and thought of this thread.

come on user, I doubt she can fit an email server in her pantsuit.

They wouldn't be dumb enough to email shit about this would they

Oh shit yo, dis gon be gud.

I am a genius.

Is this what our humble Sakhalin soap carving board is being shilled over?

the only thing that'd make me absolutely ecstatic is if whoever hacked the clinton foundation found the 6.5 trillion dollars missing from the pentagon.

Thank you probaby Russia for listening to Trump's suggestions

really want a huge dump of files in the Clinton foundation's databases. They are probably going to just start deleting all files unnecessary to maintain their functionality.

The power of the old ways of life defended by tradicionalists, once again shows its sublime power

It wouldnt be a storm at all. Just like all the other shit she's done, got caught for, and let off with a slap on he wrist. They wont report it in he media, like they barely reported the email scandal. They won't televise the trial, like with the Benghazi trials. And they won't release any information on her tiny sentance, if she's sentances at all, other than buried deep in a newspaper.

I have lost all faith in the normie

This is actually a great idea, artistic anons please do this

If They were really hacked and it revealed that the clinton foundation was personally buying lolis for good old bill, it would be completely ignored by the MSM and instead they would go straight to blaming Russia because they really want to start a war with Russia.

It would have to be something like ripping on dindus or talking about women as useful idiots or putting down feminism.

Fabric and craft stores often have sewing classes. Good skill to have.

this. praising the kek 24/24 every day. this is life.

Please make Hillary Clinton pay for Haiti. I'm chilean and seriously we have send more help than the complete Hillary foundation.

Just make it!

Dude he IS their trafficker

PARKINSON'S INTENSIFIES

archive.is/Vz08O

if you've ever followed the leftification of video game companies you know it always follows with poorly made shit and unreliable service. these people are just shit at everything.

Hillary's fine y'all leave her alone

kek.

"The real point of interest is the Clinton Foundation, not the e-mail server. We received the server from Benghazi, then from the server we found data on the CF. Then we realized the situation is much worse than previously thought."

archive.is/Wm8tu

Hillary's health is just fine

biocuck infinite: how to justify the nigger

Just thought wouldn't it be great once King Nigger leaves, his Queen will probably divorce him. Wouldn't that be the ultimate red-pill too normies who voted for him.

they started shilling hard since the 2000s. i'm not reading, watching or following their unculture anymore. they can't reach me by tv, they can't reach me by phone (no mobile) and they can definitely fuck off with the rest of their mindcancer since i left the city ages ago. and i never, ever, turn off my adblockers. what would life be without disconnect, decentraleyes, encrypted web, ghostery, self-destructing cookies, ublock origins, and all the rest running at once. total jew horror.

Prosecuters would wind up dead, and the general populous would side with the rapists and child trafficers because "Respect muh culture"

If the child trafficking is real, expect a lot of "suicides" and plane crashes.

Hard to say, could just be damage control. I'm sure tons of places don't admit hacking until it's fully out in the open

Fucking patriarchy strikes again with leak proof privilege.

Why would Clinton get involved with child trafficking? Seems too high risk.

What's the name for a bogus claim thrown in with a bunch of truthful claims in order to discredit the entire set of claims? Kinda like a red herring..

What is high risk about it when you own all of the judges, politicians and execute anyone that gets out of line?

Because it feels good to exercise your superiority over others who are weaker than you.
Because it feels good to get away with shit.

Perhaps most importantly, possess near total power over (((information dissemination))). This is their most powerful weapon: narrative control.

I don't know.

Democrats represent nearly thirty percent of the population, and there's an unhealthy number of independents that seem to lean in their direction. They aren't the new normal yet, but they're rapidly getting there.

This is going to be the problem of an entire generation, the reversing of the mental kudzu these people represent.

What's all this about child human trafficking? I must have missed that thread.

There's a sale going on right now, if you buy a 14 year old you get her sister for free

Sounds good, as long as it's her younger sister.

user what are you making

AND WHY IS IT SO SMALL

AND WHY ARE YOU NOT USING A SAWING MACHINE

Why has this been unstickied?

sewing

Bump

Bumping because I hope its true.

PRAISE KEK

Money has a paper trail. Sex slaves don't.

The truth is they all are working to the same goal. The only difference is what faction will be left in control at the end of everything.

It was the hacker known as 4chins