Obama Plans To Give Control of the Internet to the World at Large: Why We Must Stop Him

They want more censorship and taxation of that you can be sure: wnd.com/2016/08/new-pushback-over-obamas-internet-giveaway/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sF50a
opennicproject.org/
menrec.com/military-expert-calls-obama-administration-treason/
archive.is/Cjm79
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's a weir looking faggot. Is he hipster? Why don't he shave his shitty hair?

based styx

I don't think a based person would wear long hair and round glasses and have weeaboo posters.

If I wasn't high right now, I'd be a lot more pissed off like I should be.

Shut up queer.

I like Styx. What is his background?

Is he a shut-in NEET? No way a normalfag could produce so much content.

dad was some sort of really important diplomat or senator or something

Styx lives in his dad's house, but has a gf and makes more than six figures selling stupidass books about ghosts and shit on amazon

in the four years I've been watching his shit he's been wrong on ONE SINGLE THING
he said that Trump was going to win Wisconsin, and Trump lost it to Cruz.
Other than that Styx has accurately predicted literally everything single state, political gambit, and narrative spun by both Trump and Hillary.

The man is a fucking wizard

Hmph. I kinda blew this thread off thinking it was just some libtard rant by the look of the thumbnail but this dude knows his shit. I really wish more people in this vein would take the time to sculpt their body. The imagery just gets the message across easier. Imagine if this guy had 30lbs joocy muscle on him. I'd respect him more tbh. Smart guy though. Just not aesthetic.

thanks for your opinion on men's bodies, faggot

THANK YOU

He makes video about the occult and translates old grimoires. No shit he's a wizard!

Are you new here? Lolburgs aren't allowed.

Are you implying that potheads are allowed here?

You are an actual gay.

Checked

Or he could be a refined cannibal.

No, faggot, you aren't.

WTF? Is there something you're not telling us, user?

Confirmed for un/fit/ fuckboiis. Smhtbqhwyf

Painkillers nigger.

Styx is pessimistic about the future, predicts population collapse, mass unrest, rise of occult

I can buy it.

What's wrong with keeping information and knowledge away from jews and potential rats?

Wow, so you're an even more useless piece of shit than I thought. LMAO just leave. you're an embarrassment. 420chan is calling your name.

So we gotta start is another volkish movement to lead the white race through the mess.

All normie news outlets silent as fucking usual.
We have to stop this motherfucker.

Please don't bully me.

bump

Styx is cucked on race and has no issues whatsoever with the Mestizo invasion of the US.

Stop advertising on Holla Forums, faggot. Sage.

So I guess the jews will just shut down the internet in a way so people dont notice the millions of muslims and get leaks out, retarded laws being passed and such.

People will be put to sleep by only paid media. They wont be able to mobilize and organize and will be replaced. Good plan I guess.

Realistically I do not think it can be stopped. What power do average people have to stop the government from doing something this big?

sure thing. any day now. no other intolerable acts have warranted one in decades, but this one definitely will!

So we're fucked? We can't even sign a petition or anything? We just have to take this up the ass no lube?

I dont believe we can if it passes. It will be a silence and peace until you find out about the war, poverty or muslims roaming your town.

Praise Kek.

Six figures by selling pdf's about witchery?

Most likely a femanon, if anyone's a faggot, it's you.

Smiley, I know you're around, bro.

Consider getting in touch with my man Styx, maybe you can be his assistant or something.

You guys both like /fringe/ stuff and politics. And you could help gear some of his material toward aspies.

Lowly mage at best.

Ha ha I was thinking the same thing if this guy was more masculine and strong people would take him more seriously. But I'll give this guy a look later on maybe subscribe.

anons, congress already passed CISA and recently took away power from FCC for net neutrality for verizons bullshit

yet you guys did nothing about it like with SOPA

The current system led to the stupid system where jews went to an American court to get all domins from Iran, Syria and North Korea. The international organization is not political. I don't get why they make a fuzz about it.

archive.is/sF50a

What kind of degenerate gets addicted to painkillers? Are you sure you're in the right place?

He is libertarian after all.

Yeah, good one. A femanon. On fucking Holla Forums.

This thread was shilled and slid right out of the gate, so I'm bumping it back.
I'm also wondering if the God-Emperor will take advantage of this, as his becoming a champion of the U.S. retaining control & thus insuring freedom of speech on the net would gain him a greater number of younger supporters.
Hildabeast will no doubt support giving up the internet to some international body, which will insure people can be banned from the net for politically incorrect speech, in whatever way they define it.

This is an important subject, and a fight is already brewing over it in the house…Trump can use this fight, if he will only do so.

BUMP….this is important.

Sick and tired of King Nigger's Royal Decrees. Only half a year left of his bullshit.

opennicproject.org/

Solution.

You gain access to domains that don't exist via ICANN. For example there exists a .pirate domain name. OpenNIC is also taking a vote on establishing a .chan domain.

Have at it Holla Forums and vote!

BUMP

I know it sounds unbelievable.
But that's my speculation.

Bump for interesting analysis

niggers gonna nig. when barry leaves office, he will have accumulated a total of 9 billion dollars debt in 8 years. by 2022, america will be beyond the red line and their whole economy will flat out implode, america going bye-bye. and this nigger was a big rock in achieving that.

the u.s. government has no plan and is steering towards it's inevitable end. slow clappings are in order.

menrec.com/military-expert-calls-obama-administration-treason/

not to mention he still founds isis

archive.is/Cjm79

It's quite disturbing that freedom of expression on the internet is most safe when the US government has the reins. Sure, they may collect data on what you say, but they don't actively try to stomp out dissent in the open. Hopefully the nations with hate speech laws on the books get told to fuck off if it does end up changing hands, but I don't know.

DUDE WEED LMAO
>B-BUT FUCK LOLBERGS
Bro…

This nigger believes that a good majority of non-whites can become free market loving muh constitution libertarians (not that that would be good). I would say he has potential based on this video but i'm pretty sure the autism won't allow it.

Yeah I will never understand the obsession lolbergs have with getting non-whites into the libertarian movement.

Libertarianism is an inherent white race only ideology. Valuing freedom and autonomy is a white race virtue, niggers, spics, and even asians, even with their high average IQs, do not value the values that Libertarians do. Whites do, in particular WHITE FUCKING MALES.

It's a simple equation, the more whites your country has the freer it is. The less inclusive your democracy is, the more free your country is. Funny how that works. Maybe these so called "libertarians" should read up on Hoppe and Rothbard more.

Not that I have a problem with Styx. He's a pragmatist, that's why he's voting Johnson. I could never vote that ticket in because of their open borders and anti-gun stances. Might as well vote Democrat.

Wew