Getting back to having the healthiest children possible, with the women we have?

Reality is anons, white women are essential to the continued existence of our race no matter how you cut it. And for years, they have been not only conditioned to think nigger tier, but also feed dis info for how to respect and improve their bodies.

Pics are of women in chronological order from 145 lbs after birth of a child, to a 122 lbs as she runs a reasonable calorie deficit and begins a process of preparing her body to strength train, and finally at a 140 lbs with healthy lean muscle mass having her back in optimal breeding state.

How do we get women to understand weight is only a issue if they are fat?

That carrying lean muscle mass, and and having proportions that create the correct symmetry of the female form is what matters?

Also, how can we hasten the demise of beta fags, unable to compete for such mates, so the become femefag allies, that act more as enablers for feminist delusions, which lead to woman destroying their bodies during their prime child rearing years (not just by obesity, but also anorexia, bulimia, etc, etc) and have them avoiding the positive genetic strengthening of having healthy muscle mass?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmEkHguyRYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Slide thread detected.

Remember to sage.

Seriously, do you shills even fucking attempt to make an effort anymore?

122 looks better than 140, a woman's body should be soft not hard.

Just curious user, what level of physical shape, in terms of overall strength, endurance, dietary habits, mental health, etc, would you put yourself at?

You have shit taste, lad.

I used to be really /fit/ in high school, but now I'm 5'10" 195 "chubby". I'm strong, but my cardio kinda sucks why do you ask?

This is an important thread. Though white women seem to be very degenerate these days, they are vital to our civilization, and the Indo-European race cannot go on. There is no substitute.

It was white men who stood and did nothing while woman were corrupted and given things not meant for them. I look at the average man and he is actually in worse shape (not just physically, mainly spiritually) for a man than women are for their gender. Women can be easily fixed. And very quickly. they are conformists, and it doesn't take much effort to subdue them(granted you have attained inner enlightenment yourself, please don"t cringe).

The most crowd following liberal woman can be turned into whatever you want her to be. As for child bearing health, she should be on a largely Indo European diet. make sure your drinking water is filtered, no joke. Only organic whole milk. Avoid conventional health dietary rules. They change all the damn time. Try to stay more natural with your food. A man who reads a lot about his history as well as curretn events should know tis stuff already.

muscle women are degenerate

Honestly, all three look good for having children with. That said, the two progression shots show that she is willing to strive for better. That is a massive plus. I think the main take away is to find a woman that isn't a Tumblr whale or has bought into race mixing.

I meant to say that the Indo European race cannot go on without them. The body is a temple, i believe as long as the women has not done heavy drug use or polluted her body with the seed of a lesser race than she can be used.

And the key to that is having strong, non-degenerate men. Almost all the ills of civilization can be attributed to that.

closet homo detected

It's the angle the photo was taken at, genius.

Her shoulders didn't magically get wider when she got in shape. Nor did her head get smaller.

Dibs on the 145.

hello manlet.

come on man you can't be this retarded

hi

There's absolutely nothing wrong with her hip-shoulder ratio.

Even my 101lb (bag of bones) ass thinks shes nomm @ 145/140. She looks like she needs a sammich at 122.

I've been trying my ass off with my friend to understand this very thing, as well as getting them to do even the most basic of "workout" shit. Issues I'm running in to are the hardpills of "If you don't stick with it, even doing light shit, it wont help you improve" and there constant "If I just starve my self (even though I know I feel like shit from doing that), I get close to what I want", convincing them that gainning something with out work and willpower is the biggest issue of all! They lack self confidence and motivation, they also don't believe they will gain any self confidence from there hard work.

101 lbs? anorexic manlet detected

Jesus Christ man, eat something before you fucking die.

Women don't get big my lifting weights.

Our grandmothers were moderately fit and 20 - 30 lbs heavier than modern fashion dictates and they gave birth to perfectly healthy children. They had strong arms and legs but they didn't need six packs or thigh gaps to get the job done. Also, most of them smoked.

Moderation and diet in exercise is more important than having a perfect bikini ready body. The only physique that's questionable in this picture is the 122-lb one. Both the 145 flabby and the 140 fit would have absolutely no problem bearing a child and honestly the 122 lber would be fine too provided she began eating a healthy diet and taking prenatal vitamins.

lead by example

ok woman no get big u lifting weights

Agreed. Important topic, OP. Important to a healthy society. Im a kissless, awkward virgin myself (saving grace is my complete lack of social autism; quite the paradox.)

Im almost to the point where i've given up on ever having a family. Im instead choosing to prep my mind and body for the turbulent times ahead. I might be too mentally and socially inefficient to breed, but goddamit, I vow to find a way to help our people in other ways. Thats all I can do. This perverted society has fucked people like me. I wish I had found the red-pill earlier in my life.

Check them trips!

Yeah, I am.
Body of an Asian school girl… No I am not a "pussyboi" or what ever those traps are called.
I am working on gitting /fit/, but I know I'll never get any taller ; ;
NO BULLY!!! plox…

Tell them how muscles work. Also, reported for slide thread

FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM!

I FUCKING HATE THEM!! I WILL ONLY BREED WITH ASIAN WOMEN!!!!

It's too bad her vagina won't recover.

better question, aren't people wanting kids less these days?

Gavin McInnes: Top 5 Myths about Childbirth!
youtube.com/watch?v=fmEkHguyRYw

How does having muscle produce better children?

Fam I weighed 100 pounds when I was literally 12. By 15 I weighted 140, and by 20 I weigh 170-180.

Are you sure you're not a female? Or are you a vegan? Or are you a teenager? Try eating more you faggot.

Muscles or not, regular exercise and proper diet (which are part of developing a healthy body like she has in the last pic), have positive effects throughout the body, and a healthy, active body with properly regulated hormones provides a better environment for a baby.

Lab babies will save the white race, disregard women acquire VR headset

A for effort.

Muscles aren't hard user, only when tensing.

Fit parents tend to, controlling for aging, have less negative genetic expression in their offspring. Lean muscle mass building for strength, along with proper cardio routine, are, outside base genetics and age, the best qualitative metrics for predicting the fitness and health of offspring, especially on the mother's side.

White men didn't just stand there and did nothing, they went to slaughter each other in kike instigated wars, and died in droves, while believing that they are securing their women, children and future; and thus leaving their women without men, or with broken-beyond-repair men. Women who are left without strong men become feminists. Boys with no fathers or broken fathers and feminist mothers become cucks, thus leaving more women without strong men. This process continues until the race or civilization is lost.

The above has happened all through history, even in antiquity.

Male nature has been hacked in the past. Today we observe as female nature is being hacked.

Unless her OBGYN really fucked up her episiotomy, the vagina will recover just fine.

Nah, I'm a male. My whole dads side of the family is small as shit as well, even my great grand father was a dinky manlet.
My mothers side didn't fair any better. Short fat fucks. No one on ether side of my family hit 6'

This. Only closet fags like muscular women.

Sage for slide thread though.

Great, so now if kikes just hit report enough, and cry slide, a thread gets bump blocked.

Fuck the kike mods here, they just are showing how cucked they are more than ever with shit like this where discussing something that is a legitimate issue, not some 'Shit a normie hears in MSM, and would care about thread #666'

No kikes, talking about guiding white women out of your kikery is legit for Holla Forums and not shitposting or sliding. Fuck you cuck mods.

Something wrong in liking a women who is /fit/? Sure they can go over bored easily, but so long as there not tipping 25ish over for height, I don't see an issue with it.

Really enjoy these double standard Holla Forums posts…

Christ, I know a lot of females are lost causes in terms of mentality, but fuck… There is no such thing as "100% of X is fucked", be X female, black, kike, anything…
I understand the need to "stem the tide" and "cull the herd" removing any chance of blowback, but we are talking about survival of are race… So unless you wish for mixbreed mutts running around, cool your shit.

Its a bitch when the mods are also shill mutts… We work within the confines of are restraints to change what we can.

They have to see their weight as a problem at all in the first place, some (so many) are utterly oblivious waddling around with sofa cushion asscheeks with no shame or effort expanded to free themselves from their own fatty prison.

The problem for the ones who try is mostly that they're just not educated on what will work vs what is absolute bullshit that's just designed to rake in money or keep them yo-yo-ing so they keep going back to fatness class/Gutwatchers every 6 months.

Also the eternal basic human problem of not being able to stick to improving themselves because their mindset is still wrong and they're unprepared for what they actually have to do to get fit and stay that way.

Maybe tell them it's a good idea to have some solid muscle density while they're young and maintain it because when they go through menopause their bones will gradually deteriorate. Powerful ass and thighs will be helpful later.

Muscular bodies are pleasingly bouncy when untensed. Girls with that thigh/ass muscle thickness are infinitely superior to the soft variety. Plus muscles are proof she can put come effort in and not be a lazy fuck.

Men and women are not equal.

Aye, but not encouraging them to strive and achieve has worked out so well for us so far huh?
Lowering the bar has always done nothing but help us in every aspect of life huh?

Fuck you subhuman trash.
I want a women who is worth her weight in gold, not "style" points. If I have to fucking mold her my god damn self I will, but we should ALL try to get them to raise them selves up… For all are benefit. THAT'S KIND OF THE POINT OF THIS THREAD, but focusing upon 1 aspect they need to improve upon.

Only subhuman trash, kikes and niggers want mixbreed mutts… Seems like your one of them sense you seem to only want broodmares.

what is feminism

and women can be good at some things, just not the things that men do

I mean feminism is an example of trying to do that, and failing.

I understand they need A LOT of work to be worth a shit, again, getting them to improve them selves, with a guiding hand…

No, some dyed, tatted, fat, feminazi is not the goal… With out a guiding hand, that is what we have ended up with, again, because we lowered the bar and let them do as they wished. The point of this thread was to try and raise them up to be are equals, WITH a guiding hand…

Do you simply want some submissive lapdog servant, rather then an equal who complements your better attributes as well as assists with your lesser attributes?
If you want a fucking slave, convert to mudslime and move your ass there subhuman filth.

"What the hell do I know about epistomology? Dammit, Jim, I'm a snatch-doctor, not a philosopher!"

Where have I heard that before?

Nigger, you got bigger problems than you're wait.

You can TRY to make them equal but it usually doesn't work. This doesn't mean that they have to be treated as slaves. If they could actually be as good as men, then allowing them to do the same things wouldn't be a problem.

Acknowledging differences doesn't mean hatred. Also most women are actually happier being treated as a "slave".

It is fucking sad how cucked Holla Forums has become on Holla Forums user. Once the cripple sold us out, it really lead to half chan heights of mod faggotry.

But well said on there being a set of double standards. Hard to expect to try and encourage the best out of white woman if they are regulated to possession, not mothers of our race's future.

Keeping women as little more than property is kabob tier behavior. And part of why they are by and large a degenerate and inbred race,

Thicc girls are best tbh

Could you debate beyond one liners please?

Yes, I understand it will be an uphill battle to shape them in to something other then a fat slob with dyed hair, or a BBC skank who could make Paris Hilton blush… But we have to fucking try, for are own sake as much as there's.
I do recognize how a lot of them are in to that slave mentality "Oh I wish to be abducted well on a late night jog and just RAVAGED BRUTALLY", but we need to work on them and remove that shit mentality… We don't want shit like that passed on to are daughters of tomorrow do we?

Thank you.

I'm sure most of you can tell I am not very eloquent with my words or great at making a clear point… But I am trying.

One funny thin I noticed is that fit women will not choose a man that is also in very good physical condition. But, when I say it, I mean to form a family, not the money hunters. But a man that is fit can easily relate to a woman that is not physically fit.
It's not really surprising, but this is an habit that should be discussed. The man also should have better standards as the fit women have.