White guys have no decency or empathy for other humans, including themselves

White men and women are evil and morally repugnant scheming demons.

I invite you to prove me wrong. While other races may commit atrocities among their people and other races as well, their actions are in the open, plain to see. Whites conceal their motives and actions to destroy entire societies in the same manner by proxy or via delayed action later.

Just look at George Soros.

Isn't Pepe an illegal spic?

When are we getting a Pepe amnesty?

sage

Case in point. Whites are so evil, they literally try to dehumanize themselves based one what country they are in. Going far as to call slavs and irish non-white

Pepe is a light-hearted reaction image group from /r9k/ that was stolen from /r9k/ and popularized in 2014. Anyone who originally used it has divorced any association with it.

Newfag.

Wrong image.

Calling me a newfag won't cover up your lack of competence dumbass. It's summer, go out and play with your friends.

newfag.

lack of competence for what, not wanting to roll around in r9kancer memes like a pig in the mud?

Is that a fat joke? Everyone here is underage until school starts.

it's not just that you're a newfag, it's that you're utterly wrong. the origins of pepe and kek are documented on the interwebz by many anons. do you normally pull shit out of your ass and post it or are you just a gullible dipshit?

Usually he's putting something in there, not taking it out.

You seem to be talking about Jews not whites.

0/10
You're gonna have to step it up, champ.

Yeah…and all the other races are such sweety pies.

Also. The George Soros part was pretty funny.

Your troll would have been just fine without the George Soros comment. Anons would have given you plenty of (you)'s saying you're leftypol or some other nonsense.

But then you had to go and attempt 2 trolls at the same time by saing GS is white.

He who chases 2 hares will catch none.