I haven't ate anything in two days. Someone please send me money

I haven't ate anything in two days. Someone please send me money.

i'll send you my shit and you can eat it.

Maybe if you get lucky someone will send you a pizza.

Walk to your nearest Church or shelter.

no.

Come eat some dis' dick fam

Die tbh

I haven't eaten anything in two days

Sell the device from which you're posting this thread.

I would legit help you if I could bruv!

Sadly I have no way to…

Go fucking steal some food. Simple. Take what you want.
Don't steal a fucking steak if you can't cook it, store it, or eat it. Take what you need.

Depending on your body fat percentage you could easily go for 10 more day. Just make sure to drink water.

ill buy you food if you come over and let me dress you like a girl and fuck you.

You can't eat money you fucking retard, not even if you boil it. Holy shit your dumb.

Why, how does a girl dress people? Does that mean you act like a faggot while putting clothes on someone? Fucking idiot.

Holy shit there must have been a bunch of days where I didn't eat, more than at least two. Stop being a pussy Jesus Christ.

yes

Nice quads
OP be a good little cumslut and put on that little dress if you want to have dinner tonight.

well alright then, your integer certainly adds a credible amount of weight to what you say.

enjoy this video

did you died yet?

This

Stealing food is easy as fuck

t. guy who was homeless and stole food every day for 8 months

Can you write a tutorial?

lmao

go to a store that isnt near your house "otherside of town" and steal food. because you dont want them recognizing you when you want to pay for something like cigs or you decide to not be a fucking scumbag. also good stores to steal from are dollar tree and dollar general. basically dollar stores because they dont give two shits and have no cameras. also have a backpack and buy something thats cheap so it doesnt look like you just walked in and out with nothing. like some candy from the isles. also if you plan on going back the same day make sure its a different person there with a different shift so they dont notice you. if you wanna steal tons of food but its late at night, go to walmart. they give less a shit if you steal.

Ge tin contact with your local community centers, check in frequently, get the drop on when free lunches will be given out. Go find some berries, trap rabbits, go live in the woods. Go dumpster diving. You should consider it a privilege we throw away so much food.

Post your paypal?