How can you tell if a girl is interested in you Holla Forums?

How can you tell if a girl is interested in you Holla Forums?

Be a 10/10 chad
Make 100k a year.

What if it's a girl that seems to have impossibly low standards and may be interested in you?

then she is looking for some beta to provide for her as she waits for a chad to come along

Are they shy?
If not, then if it's not obvious that they're interested in you, they're probably not.

I can't even provide for myself which is why I'm asking how can one tell if a girl is interested in you?

put your pp in her vagoo and if she doesn't resist that means she likes you

obvious datamine

Can you stop with this stupid fucking meme already EVERY OTHER THREAD THERE'S SOME FAGGOT DERAILING A FUN THREAD WITH DATAMINE ACCUSATION BULLSHIT.

You can tell if:
Alternatively shut in girls have a different way of showing that but it's gonna be included in my $29.90 book titled "how to fuck a hairy pussy and why you should run the day after"

sorry Jim. You're not getting our data! faggot.

No girl has ever been interested in me, so I can't tell you OP

Nigger, it's really not that hard.

If you post data to mine, SOMEONE will mine it. The only way to stay truly anonymous is to avoid putting out any personal data.

IT's not a meme, we're trying to wake you up.

Or you can just provide a bunch of erroneous data for them to mine.
Tell at least 2 lies for every truth.

What data is there to mine from a question like this?
For all you know any answer could be an opinion.

Not everyone is going to know to do fake data, and if you post fake data pretending it's real it will inspire newfags to post real data.

The only safe best is to inform everyone that data-mining is present.

Opinions are data.

Opinions change

who cares as long as it's not your data they're mining?

Well if the data desired is "what is Holla Forums's opinion on this particular topic at the moment?" then it doesn't matter if they change. In fact, such people might WANT to observe a change in opinion as that has implications on the social dynamics of imageboards. These may then be utilized to help change the general consensus here and use our meme magic for their nefarious needs.

I'll take the risk

Data changes to.
Dataminers collect changes in data.

Get owned skid.

Nowhere did I imply that. But there are issues we seem to have a consensus on for the most part. The minority that disagree on these issues can be ignored and the crowd disseminating their views in accordance with consensus are the targets to be influenced.

retard

What's wrong about a lonely neet beta guy asking to see how he can tell if a girl likes him or not? I'm not overweight, in fact my alcoholism keeps me skinny since I dont eat while drinking myself to death. But I have been noticing a girl that my older sister brings over to the house giving me certain stares. I just wanted to know how could one tell. I mean, fuck anyone who is datamining shit, what would they gain from this? this is all normalfag territory, in fact they might give me answers since they would know this kind of shit.

It's kinda of hard since I just stay in my room and never talk but someone every time she's nearby and I get out to the kitchen she just looks at me, not sure if it's from curiosity or disgust but I don't like it when people look at me so I never make eye contact and when I do make contact, it's a different kind of feel.

Retard.

Nice punctuation and Reddit spacing.

She probably just thinks you look like a ghost.
Get your life toghether asshole.

see
Why waste time trying to figure out if she likes you from subtle shit when you could just ask her out and get a direct answer.

Man that's not the approach he wants.
He wants to ask his sister if she thinks this girl might be interested, that would work a dozen times better because:
Case A) the girl has told his sister that she likes him
Case B) the sister asks this girl what she thinks of her brother and gets an answer

Want to come to my room? what the fuck am i gonna be able to say?

Do this

If she's really interested and you're not a stuttering faggot, she'll say yes.

Or you can do this and risk your sis telling her you're into her and then she'll see you as an insecure cuck. But that all depends on your relationship with your sis.