Movie is actually subliminally about millenials cucking out, not reproducing...

Holy shit, angry birds, and now this?

but that's not how the stereotype goes

oy vey, your tactics tire me, goyim. if you really want to learn how to shill, examine what i've done with star wars threads here.

people typically don't know how to read anything other than their native language

I haven't seen it but I'm guessing the moral at then will be "there is enough love for both pets and babies so have both" and that it will be a thinly veiled metaphor for immigrants or some bullshit.

The baby's brother is pretty cute.

Wtf I love boss baby now.

It's Alec Baldwin. Adam Baldwin is based

Can this stupid meme die already?

Just because boomers were shit doesn't mean you millenials aren't fucking shit.

this movie is pretty boring, to be honest. dreamwork's trend of shoving pop music on every scene is also starting to piss me off.

Boomers should be nuked and their ashes sent to outer space.

t. boomer

t. millenial

meant $20t meaning $20 trillion

GenX master race reporting in.

Most oldfags are mid 30's tops.

So a millenial then.

You millenials really aren't that smart.

You silly millenials sure do like to assume shit.

If you were born before September 1977, then you're a genuine Gen X'er. Otherwise, you're nothing but a Millennial or crypto-Millennial. If your balls hadn't dropped by the time Roger Rabbit came out, you aren't an X'er, plain and simple. Doesn't matter what studies say.

Gen-z here

How can anyone think pupils that big are cute. Those eyes are trying to steal your soul.

I'm 34. What gen am I?

Millennial

I don't feel I have anything in common with them though.

A common sentiment but you still fall within the demographic.

Reddipol much?

i don't see what communists have to with that post tbh

See

In my opinion, '77 - '82 and '97 - '02 do not count as part of any generation, as they're too late to form the previous one and too early to form the next one. Had a whole .txt typed up on the thing too.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm 42.

Why are you here?

I like hanging around retards, you faggots make me laugh.

30 here. Why are you here, baby user? Do you think it actually gets better? You think you can just put this drug down and become something later? You're a failure, just like the rest of us. You will amount to nothing. You think it's all a meme, but there is no joke here. The reality is the void. Your memes mean nothing.

"I was asking you."

lol. At least most of us have the excuse of being dumbass teenagers when we started browsing Holla Forums a decade ago.

Stop pretending that you don't know what redditpol is, cuckstain.

how many times a day on average do you contemplate suicide?

Near constantly.

when you finally do it at least make it worth a few happening threads on Holla Forums
don't fail at ending your failure of a life as well

Stop being an edgy teen, you're stuck here with all of us, too.

Sucks to be you, kid

>shit that NEVER happened

I believe it. Day traders are fucking morons. He's probably a cuck poster.

When you grow up, you'll realize adults are capable of doing several things at once, and that includes talking shit to underage faggots on an imageboard.

no one with a life would bother to do that

So you're admitting you have no life. Very good first step.

Thanks OP, I just bought tickets for me and all my friends to see this year's best animated picture, Boss Baby™, starring Alec Baldwin at my local theater franchise.

wtf I'm Natsoc now

STOP

Gen X were latchkey kids who were into skating and EXTREEEMEEE sports and so are a pretty cool and well-adjusted generation overall, although they seem to be stay off the radar for some reason.
Gen Y (Millenials) grew up drinking unfiltered Internet and are a bunch of ancap libertarian fedora mutant degenerates who love Bitcoin and clopping.
Gen Z have yet to distinguish themselves as they are just now coming of age.

Reddipol is fagss who pretend they're communists but still vehemently defend the worst capitalists if anyone dares notice a lot of them are jewish.
So it's Holla Forums plain and simple, I don't get how you confused my meme for anything else.

both are shit

He wasn't already…

Blowing up Russia because the blue haired president bitch got triggered by cyborg Putin.

Gen Zers are going to be a mix of commies and nationalists. Civil war soon.

I imagine genZ will be little better than zombies with cel implants that will keep them permanently online. Pale and sickly, most will only consume vegetable protein powders for sustenance.

Apart from the fact that it's basically an hour of dancing_baby.gif, typical "you thought you wanted this but deep down you want family" story that's been done to death, and unbearable amounts of Dreamworks smirks and peepee cawcaw doodoo butt poopie jokes, op is right. The story is literally about Baby co crashing because people are replacing babies with low maintenance designer dogs. It's played more like youtube videos competing for attention, but the underlying story is literally MAKE BABIES OR WE DIE.