>Truth about Physic Jewish science:

Albert Einstein was a Jew, and it ran away from nazi Germany with its fake Jewish science.

Abstract mathematics, relativistic physic, quantum theory: they all are Jewish fake sciences. All of it is pure lie, pure conspiracy, a modern version of "kabala": those pseudo-sciences pretend that information is more important than matter. That's the very root of Kabalistic point of view: the world being made of words, not of matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/environment/9646437/The-women-living-in-Chernobyls-toxic-wasteland.html
archive.is/pGaWG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Think about it: Atom is the smallest constituent unit of matter. That is the definition you'll find anywhere. That what we learn from the Aryan scientists since the great antiquity. Still, those Jewish sciences pretend that nuclear energy can break the atoms. How is that possible if the atom is the smallest constituent unit of matter? How can you divide it in smallest pieces of something? You can't do that. Atoms, by definition, are unbreakable. That's true science.

Jews use their "abstract" mathematics to foolish the rest of the world, and they pretend that they are able to split the smallest unit of matter in different pieces. That makes absolutely no sense, but thanks to the media, thanks to the educational system, they can make most people believe in this crazy idea.

The main goal of the so called "Manhattan Project" (Kikatan project) was to make believe to the nazis that American Jews, thanks to their secret cabalistic science, will be able to build a super weapon to crush the Aryan race.

Of course, they could not do it. They provided obviously fake video of nuclear explosions, and the nazi didn't believe it at all. So the whole Jewhatan Project was a fail.

At the very end of the WWII, Hirsoshima and Nagasaki get massively bombed by US jewish troops. Tons and tons and tons of bombs were unleashed on top of those two Japanese cities. If you look carefully to the after bombing pictures, you'll see that some of the building are still standing, even trees, that only the very center of the cities have been destroyed, but not the woods around the cities. If the nuclear weapon was real, everything would have been destroyed.

Same kind of absurdities happened in Tchernobyl: Jews said that Tchernobyl nuclear explosion poisoned everything. Facts: we have no proof at all of any death related to Tchernobyl. Many people refuse to leave the area, and live their for decades without experiencing any injury. Today: a lot of animals are living around, and they have nor any single trace of "irradiations".
telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/environment/9646437/The-women-living-in-Chernobyls-toxic-wasteland.html

Jews realized during WW2 that they were extremely weak, and unable to face other races in a global war. They needed a way to stop world wars, so they could continue to dominate the world with their conspiracies of weaks.

While jews were dominating USA and USSR, they keep all the white people over the world afraid of this suprem jewish weapon. Doing so, they make believe to aryans all over the world that race superiority wasn't anymore relevant to win at war. Doing so, they prevented the raise of a new World War, that could have make them fall for good.

Until today, Israel is supposed to be "unassailable" because they have "the secret super jewish weapon" that can destroy any army, and poison the air.

Stop believing that shit.
Relativistic sciences, Quantuum theory and abstract mathematics are part of the jewish conspiracy. The nuclear weapon is a lie.

Time to die, /x/.

you can't handle red pill.

Quantum mechanics is Aryan and can be derived from classical mechanics.

Relativity is Jewish and false.

bump

Its just a definition you illiterate nigger. You clearly do not understand how radiation works either.

Kabbalah isn't even jewish, kikes stole it from others like everything else they have. OP is retarded and should read a fucking book

I'm not sure if these "PHYSICS IS BULLSHIT" threads are shills, trolls, or idiots.

It doesn't matter if the Jews made it up, it works really well at what it's intended for… Predicting the future

Einstein didn't believe in Quantum you fucking retards. He opposed into until his death.

kikes detected

Did you never learn about protons, neutrons, or electrons?

I'm not a physicist, so I'm not qualified to comment on this.

But I know someone who was, and whose pro-White credentials are second to none: Dr. William L. Pierce PhD (Physics).

To the best of my knowledge he never spoke against Einstein. But I would be delighted to be proved wrong.

Incidentally, the other user is right. Quantum mechanics is pretty much the opposite of relativism, and under no circumstance falls into the moniker of Jewish pseudoscience.

Also the mathematics that powers much of Einstein's work was created by German mathematician David Hilbert.

Both the anti-christian and anti-science shilling is getting out of hand

bait, but I wanted an excuse to post

Einstein's only legitimate, actual non-stolen contribution to science was the explanation of the photoelectric effect. While it is true the jew media plays a part in this, neither relativity nor quantum mechanics are the brainchild of the degenerate science kike.

So what about all the videos of nuke tests?

The coordinate transformation equations of special relativity were already written down by others when Einstein showed how they derived from some basic physical postulates, but I don't think anyone had come up with E=mc^2 before that…also, what about general relativity, who do you think that was stolen from?

Quantum physics is not "Jewish" and, as a matter of fact, Jews are latecomers to any kind of physics at all.
And German physics as of the time of the Reich was NOT the accepted physics in the rest of the world, and it worked better than the physics taught today, which is flawed.

Matter & energy are interchangeable and we know this, because we can change matter to energy & energy back into matter. They are the same thing.

At the smallest level, there is NOTHING that is not made up of packets of energy, and those packets of energy interact using their attendant fields of force.

I'm sorry, but you live in an energy grid, and everything in the universe is made up of nothing but energy…there is nothing really "solid" at all, not as we define the word.

Actually, the Germans detonated an atomic bomb 8 months before we did.
We know this, because a pilot that ran supplies to the research facility that developed the bomb saw the explosion.
Under interrogation, he was able to describe certain elements of the explosion that only occur in atomic detonations (the EMP interfering with his plane's electronics, the multiple changing colors in the mushroom cloud, etc.) and he described them well before anyone (outside of those that tested the A-bomb in the Nevada desert) knew about them.

Why didn't the Reich use the weapon in war? No one knows. Maybe they simply ran out of the nuclear fuel needed to make another one, it WAS pretty rare at the time.

Einstein didn't discover shit. He is just another lying Jew.

Relativity? How about Michelson, motherfucking based Lorentz, and Poincare

Probably the same reason they discontinued chemical warfare

Olinto De Pretto published it 2 years before Einstein

That's all special relativity, I already said that others had come up with most of the equations of that before Einstein when I said "the coordinate transformation equations of special relativity were already written down by others when Einstein showed how they derived from some basic physical postulates". That's why I asked specifically about GENERAL relativity–if you don't know the difference between special and general relativity, basically special relativity deals with flat spacetime and doesn't address gravity, while general relativity is a theory of gravity that accounts for it in terms of matter/energy curving spacetime, and particles following geodesic paths on curved spacetime. So they're very different theories, although general relativity reduces to special relativity in the case where there is no matter/energy or singularities to curve spacetime.

I see he did publish the equation before Einstein, but according to archive.is/pGaWG he based it on assumptions that modern physicists would consider faulty, and also based on an error in his memory of the formula Newtonian kinetic energy (he forgot the 1/2 factor in (1/2)mv^2):

So, Einstein was at least the first to give a derivation of E=mc^2 that modern physicists would see as correct, even if de Pretto hit on the right equation for the wrong reasons.

Those trips deserve a reply, even if it means doing all your digging for you.

Read up on the work of Christopher Jon Bjerknes and see if you still think Einstein had any merit beyond pushing a zionist agenda.