40% of Texans would support secession if Clinton Elected

40% of Texans would support secession if Clinton Elected

After reading the poll results itself the numbers are: "Texas Seceding if Clinton Elected" Would Support: 40%/ Trump Supporters: 61% (see page 6 of PPP source pdf).

Being a Texasfag, I can see this. I wonder if this would hold suit in other States as well. This election and the Nigger Jesus' government has broken the fundamental mythical concept of "by, of and for the People" which is when the tree of liberty would get watered.

Full disclosure: The Chronicle article was clickbait and I corrected their article in [] to reflect the actual poll results.

Source: chron.com/news/politics/election/article/Poll-Three-out-of-five-Texans-support-secession-9146807.php
Archive: archive.is/2Hf14

Source: publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_TX_81616.pdf
Archive: archive.is/u74V3

Other urls found in this thread:

texastribune.org/2016/07/22/after-cleveland-speech-cruz-faces-isolation-state-/
suburbanstats.org/population/how-many-people-live-in-texas
indexmundi.com/facts/united-states/quick-facts/texas/white-not-hispanic-population-percentage#map
texastribune.org/2015/06/25/see-demographic-shift-tx-counties-2010-2014/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"We're outta here, I tell you hwhat."

Texans are loudmouth retards. They won't do shit.

Damn that's like all the whites and Asians and maybe even a few beaners

You faggots have crying secession for years and never did shit about it, go back to voting Rato and gas yourselves on the way

i just came here to post this

this story comes up every few months. truth is it's never going to happen.

Texas is a non-White state in a non-White country, sharing a long border with another non-White country.

The time to do something like this was the early 90s, but everyone was feeling too satisfied to bother back then.

Percents don't matter if you won't take up arms

You had your chance. Texans put out these polls every fucking year.

Yeah they have been saying they will leave as long as I have been alive time to shit or get off the pot texans

all hat, no cattle

If this was going to happen, it would need to be done at the state legislature or at the local level with sheriffs/NG taking control over their counties. In short, unless something major happens, such as widespread voter fraud, electoral college fucking around, or some other black swan, there will be no succession because people won't have anything to galvanize and kill for.

yay Ill be a texas fag by November

Balkanization of the USA when?

Texas is like a shitty version of best Korea. They just threaten to do shit and never actually do it. The only difference is that Texas sucks and is full of spics.

Now now, let's not be radical here. It's not Best Korea that has a nigger for president, user. That's quite a difference right there.

I know thats why best Korea is better.

Already happening.

Texas cucks wanted Rato and his army of Mexicans and Muslims, they'll love Hillary and her army of Mexicans and Muslims. And they won't do shit, they didn't do anything when Google started censoring the confederate flag and they continue to do nothing about it. There are less fags in San Fransisco than Texas.

Texas has has put up with 150 years of shit and done nothing. Theyre not gonna do anything.

Damn, what's with the anti-Texas D&C here? It ain't my favorite state either but it ain't that fuckin bad.

Texas does talk about seceding a lot but there's a reason for it. Mainly, they're one of the few US states that actually could exist independently. As for if they ever really will do it, I'd say that the US gov is getting further and further from the average (white) Texan and it's getting more likely. Obama was bad enough, Hillary will be worse.

Eh… Texas can do what it wants. If Clinton gets elected, I'm gonna take up on Putin's offer of 2.5 acres of land in Russia for free.

Texans win again!

Texas is a non-White state full of literal faggots, ZOGbots, and a massive Muslim colony in Houston. Between the oil men, the Scoffield-humping, the niggerball worship, the faggot subculture, the hipster ground zero in Austin, and the chink and raghead colonial outposts, Texas is pretty much the blueprint for absolutely everything Holla Forums opposes.

The real question is what's with all the pro-Texas shilling?

Doesn't matter if even 100% of Texans supported secession, it won't happen. Texas would have to declare war on the US and Texas would lose.

Will Rato become your god emperor when you secede?

Would lead to the overnight destruction of the US dollar and collapse of the global economy.

You could say the same about almost any state today, and every city is a hive of multiculturalism. The white Texans have to have been redpilled by the bullshit, and are better armed than the average American.

The worst thing about Texas is that it had the bad luck to be right by Mexico.

Tbh, if anything is going to happen in Texas, it'll be in northeast or east TX.

Paris, Tyler, Longview, Lufkin, Athens, Palestine and Texarkana are filled with angry, depressed and forgotten people who will, if given the right push, snap.

That only applies to Brits, not Americans.

And 2.5 acres of Siberian ice is a shit deal. Needs to at least times it by 40

No, not really. Texas is in the same class as California, Jew York, Virginia, and Illinois.
The way they offer up their White daughter's asses up to nigger niggerballers who put up the right numbers for the right high school and open up their assholes for Asian and Arab business says otherwise.

I didn't see Northeastern or Southern states voting for Cruz in the primaries. Even when Commiefornia is telling niggerball owners to foot their own bill, Texas offers up hundreds of billions of dollars to make sure them niggers are well taken care of on the taxpayer's dime.

They'd have to divide california into north and south

You seem to have something personal against Texas.

The modern cuckold culture is not limited to Texas, and neither did it come from there. Faggot progressives don't represent the white race and neither do they represent Texas.

except in a majority of those states listed nobody could defend themselves in the event of a statewide martial law crackdown, with the possible exception of virginia

all city dwellers get liberalized, if you think texas is special because the cities are multicultural you haven't been paying attention to the rest of the entire fucking planet.
rural texas is either white people who don't want to be fucked with or 100% bonafide spics. these communities do not intermingle with one another. el paso schools are overwhelming majority hispanic.
no shit, retard, but the fact that a substantial portion white people in this state don't want to live with millions of fucking beaners surrounding them betrays your shilling

I have something personal against non-White shitholes full of neo-cons and faggots? Wow, you don't say. It's almost like we're posting on Holla Forums or something.

I'm sorry if shitting all over Texas offends your personal sensibilities and loyalties, but the narrative of Texas being anything other than a philosemitic cancer on this nation needs to die.

Texas and the Israel-first cucks who populate it will be front and center in ZOG's martial law roll out.

Are cities in Japan multicultural? What about Eastern Europe? No, they really aren't, are they? Well, maybe where the nigged-up USA dumps its ZOGbots and niggers, right? I'm sure a lot of them come from Texas.

alright, just ignore the rest of my post and taunt me
wait…what's that? you're bragging about the upcoming Jewish takeover that isn't going to happen?
huh… it's almost like… you're a kike shill
nah, probably just pure coincidence

Texas is just one example of the same process that's affected all of America. Hell, all of the first world. Do you hate the entire West with the same burning hatred you have for Texas?

The stuff you're complaining about is clearly fucked, but it's not limited to Texas.

The problem with any of this getting of the ground, besides the economic aspects of it, is that you need to find a sufficiently poor community with enough racial diversity to create tension.

Pure white areas (with the exception of poverty-level counties in WV, KY, and TN) of the country aren't going to do anything, because they are too complacent. The rich aren't going to do anything for obvious reasons, and minority-majority areas or heavily mixed areas won't do anything either due to being pro-gov.

Its why I recommended East/NE TX as my example, as it has all of the necessary ingredients for a flashpoint. The other hard part is having the proper terrain to do any prolonged fighting. The forest terrain of East TX makes it very favorable to rebellion, and has a history of hiding criminals and rebels.

Texas longhorns make shitty steaks anyway, fucking fed on tumbleweeds, sagebrush, and alkali water. Texas beef is tougher than leather compared to just about any other beef

Texas gets extra because it's more exaggerated, in much deeper, yet screeches with every inch of its lungs that it's different, immune, above, or against it. It's ground fucking zero.
It'd be a lot more limited if Texas didn't exist.

ah, you just doubleposted, confirming your sloppy grasp on this newfangled "image board" thing. regardless, i will indulge you because i'm a nice guy

do you seriously believe that texas is some kind of concentration camp for niggers? what fucking country do you come from where they teach you this hilarious garbage?

As soon as one state does it others will follow suite. It would be more like most of the South and Midwest vs. the remaining states.

This is actually a good thing, as it provides the opportunity to actually do something good.

Doubleposting is when you post the exact same post twice because the server hung up and you pressed "post" multiple times instead of waiting it out.

Stay mad, nigger lover.

if texas didn't exist, we'd have a huge bulge in our nation where mexico would be, and cartels would have that many more geographic points of entry, you immense fucking idiot

the state would go from the magical san fran esque wonderland that exists only in your mind, to a much more terrible yet much more real collection of Mexican villages ruled by crime lords and federal police

off yourself

So you would have no problem if Texas seceded?

Theoretically all it would take is a vote in the State Legislature with acceptance by the Governor, or the formation of a Texaswide Constitutional Convention. The US would declare war on Texas (like the first Civil War). I would doubt that would happen with the International (e.g. Russian) support that has been mentioned in the past.

No that'd probably be Greg Abbot. The Rato Meme needs to die, remember it was the Texas Delegation that helped boo him off the stage at both the Convention and screamed at him at a breakfast the next day. texastribune.org/2016/07/22/after-cleveland-speech-cruz-faces-isolation-state-/

(checked)
Problem is, Texas never faced a Clinton. Last time it did his name was Santa Anna

It is far more likely to be the South and the Northeast before the Midwest ever gets involved.

you're a fucking liberal, congratulations
filtered

None whatsoever. The opportunity to be instantly rid of tens of millions of non-Whites should not be missed.

I know. That's why even if Texas tried to succeed and failed, it would be good because it crashes the global economy.

Two different things.

Wew Lad, your autism is showing.

According to the Poll data, it was 40% of the total population and 61% of Trump Supporters. (pic related)

THANK YOU TEXAS CHAN

Well, to be fair, there are some Cruz voters that would support it too. Not plenty, but it could comprise 40% of Texans.

61% of Trump supporters/40% overall sounds about right.

texas is to the south what quebec and queensland are to canada and australia

Thank you texas-chan!~

v

texas will be majority mexican in 5 years. it's already de facto part of mexico you fucking morons

No shit, but that doesn't mean what white Texans are left are worthless.

Get that divide and conquer shit out of here.

California immigrants are overrunning the state.

Because our options end up getting assistance from Russia and China. Great military, dubious foreign interests.

Yeah, secede faggot and go back to Mexico

There is no need to divide. TX is already conquered. Minority white state that votes for cucks like Cruz.

Loud fucks where do busy yelling DONT MESS WIT TEXES to see what was happening to them.

THANK YOU TEXAS-CHAN!

So I'm guessing Texas is America's Quebec, huh?

Don't Mess With Texas is an anti-littering campaign, nothing more.

Texas is still mostly Texas, even while inside the union. Quebec can't hold on to their own laws for shit.

It is, and it trolled the shit out of the rest of the Country. love it.

Fun fact, 1.5% of Texas is Federal Land. The rest is predominantly privately owned or State Reserves.

The Texas Nationalist Movement is completely based. Yee-haw, motherfuckers.

More fun facts, Texas has its own power grid, is one of the top economies, and recruits a very large portion of the US military.

Yes the 2 are a lot alike. Both have official languages that are not English. French for Quebec and Spanish for Texas. Both are loud and drop empty threats that they never act on.

Maybe someday soon the last white man left in Texas will follow through with that succession threat.

Please send all cucked texans back to california so they can die in an earthquake or wildfire.

Fuck off shill, the United States would fail without us. We generate half of your oil and natural gas, our GDP is like the 7th largest in the world. I can't wait to build TWO walls and keep the burger niggers out also.

Enjoy your shitskin-infested, neocohen, cuckservative crap-hole of a nation

We should leave then if Trump doesn't get in. If it collapses the US, then it is good. Even if we fail, we take the feds with us.

WIN-WIN

Just a reminder that www.thetnm.org exists

Quebec is still White and every time they actually try to vote – yes, unlike Texas Quebec has had actual votes to leave Canada – it's always Anglos, kikes, and mudraces ganging up to vote "stay".

The narrative around Quebec that gets pedaled by Kikenada is a work of fiction.

Pretty much most of YT.

Oh man, maybe Texas seceding will lead to other smaller nation states seceding.

Make it so

At some point, voting only serves to survey the population to see how many potential fighters you have. 40% is a lot, but I wished they had asked if they would support violent succession.

Accounting for the obvious "no officer" replies, I would guess you could make a judgement on how many would take up arms and then go from there.

No idea how accurate it is but will leave this here.

Whenever you're ready to lead the way, Texas, most of the South and the Midwest will rally behind you.

THANK YOU TEXAS-CHAN!

Technically he came from Hawaii which is Oman. which is even more fitting

But I thought he came from South Nevada :^)

Why is Pennsylvania 3 fucking countries?
because we're 3 times the state?

why doesn't anyone else take this seriously?

Looks like it's Sri Lanka, which isn't even better

touché lad, touché

I would think it would be because the combined GDP's of those countries would equate to the GDP of that State.

No one takes this seriously because no one thinks in these terms user, everyone thinks is in Big, Glorious, We're Winning Numbers(tm) fed to them by the lugenpress to make the nigger jesus look better- and no one does simple fucking comparisons anymore. I would have though Pennsylvania would have the economic output of Italy or France but no, fucking Bankrupt Greece, Peru, and Finland.

To be fair I've seen different variations of this type of map floating around.

(checked)
That's the plan satan.

(checked)

Do you guys remove kebab hardcore in Wyoming?

The Feds will absolutely invade Texas if we secede.

Of course, but it destabilizes the dollar, which destabilizes the US economy, which destabilizes the global economy. Basically, we take the kikes and feds with us so the other, whiter states and countries have a chance to survive.

If Texas secedes do you think we'll see a Ben Garrison led Montana secession

perhaps, maybe we
CRASH THIS PLANE WITH NO SURVIVORS

kike

kike

kike

kike

kike

kike

kike

kike

kike

kike

kike

kike

kike

kike

kike

kike

kike

kike

kike

kike

kike

kike

kike

kike

Thank you texas chan

kike

kike

kike

kike

kike

t. Texan

Kek.

might have been friendly fire

that's a bold strategy

listen up faggot not even close to a majority of Texans voted for him, I know that for a fact. More people are going to be voting next time. Just this last year since Trump came into the game I've seen hardcore conservatives in my area running and winning.

Texans are going to be the first to take care of their shit in this entire country, you can believe that.

Seen the same thing Texasbro. People are pissed everywhere I've been (San Antonio, College Station, Beaumont, Houston, Central Texas Rural, Panhandle, HEB). I know of literally 2 people that voted for Rato, and interesting we have Diebold voting machines.

see

then go fuck yourself

44% is pretty close to Majority

What would be interesting is that 12% unsure. I've watched these polls for awhile TNM supporter and these numbers really surprised me.

So?

They'd support it, but how many would initiate? That's all that matters. Anyone can be second or third or fifth or tenth. Who's willing to go first? Who's willing to forego any semblance to a normal life, knowing that you'll be ridiculed relentlessly by your family and peers? Would you feel safe once your name got out? Antifa you can fight against, random gangs too, but how about Uncle Sam?

Saying you'd support something doesn't mean dick anymore.

If Clinton is elected, and she tries for the guns- that support, in my opinion, might actually transfer into initiation. 15 years ago it was laughed off by everyone, now people openly talk about it in public. Except the fucking imports from California and the North East who all need to go back.

There's a murmuring here a lot of people haven't felt- ever. Think it started when Obama decided to fuck us over on getting the Space Shuttle. Keystone didn't help, the Federal Water's rule (which was overturned) really didn't help, nor did threats from the EPA on fracking. All of these are individually somewhat petty, of course, but as this thread shows- don't fuck with a Texan's pride.

Ask yourself, where else in the country would 40% of the people openly answer yes to the question of secession if Clinton is elected?

(CHECKED)

THANK YOU TEXAS-CHAN!

If Texas were to secede, it would immediately become a vassal state of Mexico. Every single beaner in that state would revolt and massacre White en masse.

There is simply not enough of a White majority left in Texas for secession to be a good option. They would be a mestizo/gringo multicultural hellhole. It would turn back into the wild west inside of 20 years.

Sorry Texans. Your larpdream is doomed to failure. I'll be looking forward to seeing your mestizo President talk about how evil America is in 20 years.

suburbanstats.org/population/how-many-people-live-in-texas

Do you ever think to yourself before you spew bullshit to have a look at facts before you post?

another kike

Mexico is barely a country, and more like a political jurisdiction of the US govt. Its a mini Africa in certain parts, with extreme violence ruled by defacto warlords. Northern Mexico would most likely become satellite states of Texas, while southern Mexico would be more like central america.

Dumbass. Go look at Texas' most wanted list and tell me how many of the beaners on there are classified as White.

Texas is 49% non-Hispanic White. You'd know that if you weren't a retard though, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Mexico is a people you retard, not a country. Texas would become a vassal state of the MEXICAN PEOPLE precisely because so many of them already live there, and have lived there for fucking decades.

Mexico as a nation is weak. Mexico as a people has infiltrated our country, including Texas, and would gladly take over if given the chance.

also lots of Holla Forumsacks here hating on Texas when you were happy to suck our cocks a year or so ago.

Haha nevermind. Not 49%. 44%

indexmundi.com/facts/united-states/quick-facts/texas/white-not-hispanic-population-percentage#map

I honestly felt pretty bad for Hamels in game 5. His face in the dugout was Fraser-tier levels of "JUST" after the defence fucking imploded behind him.

If the Mexican state can't protect them, what's stopping somebody from mass killing them if they try to take over? The cartels? Spics are just like other minorities, only a threat if you let them be one, like the US gov has been.

Is this true?

That always pisses me off. Our fucking defense is awful. Every time our offence something good our shitty pitchers come in and fuck it up. They're all pretty much shit except for Darvish and Hamels

oh well, at least our shitskin beat up your shitskin
:^)

Let's also not forget to mention the BLMbureau of land management attempting to steal over 600,000 acres along the red river a couple years ago and claim it was federal land.

You're a retard if you think the Mexican government isn't working right along side the cartels.

Texas lacks the demographic strength to make them a non-threat.

It doesn't matter if they or aren't. Its a non-functional hellhole. It would be the equivalent of saying we should fear Africa. The only weapon they have is population. Again, what will stop mass ethnic cleansing operations from occurring on American soil during a civil war?

They rely on street gangs to project their power. Just kill all the gangbangers and you'll do a major part in destroying the cartels ability to protect their own.

Texas isn't the point of a succession. The point is the crash the US gov and global economy with no survivors.

*to crash

Its late.

i read that image as "faggots win"

The US government invading and immediately annexing Texas again? Never heard of the Civil War?

Of which will not happen, because Texas will not be able to control its feral shitskin population. Nor will the South. Nor will the Southwest. Nor will California. Nor will the tri-state area. Nor will almost the entire East and West coasts.

The areas without the demographics to back up White control will fall hard and they will fall fast. They will be no go zones and any White that travels in them will probably end up getting killed or raped or tortured for shits n giggles.

As a Texan, I immediately got a hard on when I read that article. Tbh, I would not be surprised if there aren't any violent reactions if Hillary is elected.
t. East Texas

sadly this

realistically, though, who would be more effective at suppressing such a shitstorm?
I mean, media manipulation can work wonders on dissent both in a positive and negative way. But Hillary has the media on her side.At the same time, though, Trump supporters almost universally distrust the media and this may foster even more resentment. Hillary's camp follows the media dogma and are therefore easily influenced by it, but the media hates Trump and may even actively feed the fire by hailing the "protesters" as heroes as they begin to assemble upon the capitol.

So we have the media's goddess facing off against those who don't believe the media or we have the media's Satan against those who swallow every bit of their bullshit.

Oh shit, misread your post. Take it as a hypothetical then.

didn't they pick cruz over trump?

THANK YOU TEXAS-CHAN!

He won because:

He's a Texan. Even though he isn't actually a Texan, your average normalfag doesn't know this. The Texas identity is real and that is likely what got most of his votes

He pandered pretty hard to evangelicals, which there are a lot of

The media shat all over him and that's where normies get their news

spics and Commiefornians

not to mention the "voting machine malfunction"

More in tune with your actual post:
you may be right. I think the issue with this is a lot of people (especially those interested in revolution) are inclined to think the revolutionaries as purely a reactive force. They are more comfortable with the narrative that the death squads are going to march are going to march through their hometown and start opening fire, providing the clear justification for firing back. This isn't the case and frankly never will be. The government doesn't have any reasons to kill off its own people in such a way if the people are already docile. The death squads come AFTER the populace becomes a threat, not before.

They simply don't want to accept that, if a revolution is to happen, there's going to be a need for those willing to do morally questionable shit, to be the instigator when everything seems to be going fine, to commit so whole-heartedly to revolution that they're willing to push the government into sending out the death squads. If that will isn't there, a revolution simply won't happen.

Fuck off, defeatist coward.

kek people on Holla Forums still believe the Texas meme. Within a decade Texas will be the next commiefornia. Northern Texas is composed of white liberal transplants from other parts of the country, Austin is literally San Francisco 2.0 and mestizos will soon be the majority. The stereotypical cowboy hat wearing Hollywood Texans are now about as common as unicorns.
I wonder how many of those are La Raza members who want to secession so they can create "Aztlan".

These things are not similar.

Right, that's why your state voted in droves for a literal beaner in the primaries, ebin reverse psychology.

You're right. And London voted in a Muslim. The US has a black president.

Fuck it all, huh? Throw it in the trash. Trying to make things better is for losers.

After (and during) EVERY Civil War, Revolution, etc. there is a migration of the group that feels threatened. After the US Civil War there as the "Great Migration" of nogs to the NE and Midwest, in the US Revolutionary War there was the migration of the loyalists to Canada and UK. After the fall of the SU ethnicities migrated to their traditional areas. Why would a Texas secession / revolt be any different?

IF Texas were to successfully pull off succession, I guarantee you that the beaners would go East and West (the ones that stayed would be considered Tejano- which are Not Wetbacks), the Niggers would probably generally remain (excepting the imports from Louisiana who would probably end up going North for gibs), and the limousine liberals would bail the moment that the secession was named. They don't have "skin in the game" and I'd say probably 3 - 4 million plus would bail immediately "back" to the US.

Aztlan is a beaners wet dream but here's the problem- it is like BLM Black Lives Matter and la Raza. The movement exists only because it is allowed to. I would expect MASS deportations and MASS Roundups of Cartel/Gang members if Texas were to leave simply because WE FUCKING HATE ILLEGALS. In a Civil War you get to get away with things you don't normally get to do in peacetime.

They drive pickup trucks now, but still wear the hats. Drive in any direction 30 minutes outside of a major city and you'll see many.

(checked)
Everyone seems to forget that Texas already won a war against Mexico (when we were the shithole and they were a major Continental Power).

Tejas education

Shill please. There are a couple of commiefornian colonies in Texas like Addison, and Austin has a pozzed element to it but there is pushback from conservatives. UT was just forced to allow firearms on campus despite the liberals bitching about it. The rest of Texas, you know, the other 99.8% of it is completely based. Cowboys absolutely still exist. I see them all the time in places like Krum and Melissa.

If Greece can cause worldwide economic chaos, then Texas could crash it.

Okay, but how does that counter my belief that an economic collapse of the US will happen if Texas succeeds?

Same. If it happens anywhere, it'll happen here.

t. Northeast Texas

45% White, completely based.

Sure is Summer in here

Source: texastribune.org/2015/06/25/see-demographic-shift-tx-counties-2010-2014/

Ignoring historical trends
while presented with a similar hypothetical is which one, logic or reason?

So because there's a lot of Mexicans here, we shouldn't try to break away from this ZOG infested kike country? Is that your arguement? What magical white utopia could actually pull it off? I really fucking doubt Connecticut or some shit will do it.

(witnessed)
Anywhere in the Old South (ie, the old Confederate states)

Honestly, it'd be interesting if Texas did leave, but Christ Almighty people have threatened to leave so often, and it's always prefaced with "Im so super serious this time, guys, for real."

And truly, why is leaving being talked about but forming militias to overthrow the government isn't?

Dang old trip dubs.

We're talking about leaving because it could potentially be done legally and peacefully. Although I guarantee the ZOG feds would attack us if we tried. The TNM is getting pretty huge. Check out their site, it's a legit political organization, not just some old fudds flapping their jaws about secession. They're organized and they're serious.

the other 60% are beaners….oh Texas what have you done?

I'll check it out

THANK YOU TEXAS-CHAN

Yeah, no. Unlike displaced mexicunts, us beaners are Tejanos own land and are pro-Texas. In fact, I have never met someone who dared speak ill of Texas. The mexicunt transplants are too whipped from mexican problems to be proud of carteland.

Texas more like mexas ehheaoheaoheaohe

Why is she white? the average texan is a small brown cunt.

Texas-chan should be dora the explorer

THANK YOU TEXAS CHAN

New texas flag

Texas has good gun laws to be honest
It's just very brown.

Fixd

you are a genuine faggot

I'm not finished yet amigo.

It's just brown in South Texas. Austin and the cities below it.

Norte Tejas is filled with anglo folk though. Dallas and the cities above it.

t. Louisiana resident, the stereotype of the super proud Texan is real

PS TAKE US WITH YOU TEXAS

As triggering as this will be to some…
This is why Texas went to Cruz in the primaries.
We are infested with mexicans and the federal government prevents us from keeping them out.

It will be nice if Texas to join Australia as a state but Liberal or Labor wouldn't allow that to happen despite the enormous economical and technological benefits because it will make everything more difficult for them to the achieve globalist goals. Queensland is already a obstacle in their way ( Hey Queenslanders, don't let them destroy you). Too bad I like Texans and their culture.

Please forgive my grammar errors. I am on my mobile.

Dora is old news. Please incorporate Nina Sabrina Flores from Nina's World into your flag.

aw shit, time to vote hillary then

Trump would just keep this failed nation limping along for another 8 years

THANK YOU TEXAS-CHAN!

THANK YOU TEXAS-CHAN

This is pretty much the problem right here. I used to be a huge fan of secession, until I saw that the states where it was most likely such as Texas and California had only the barest of white majorities, and were sometimes the minority. Even if you were to group in Asians as a compatible group, it's not happening. The real number of white hispanics is only a small fraction of what they say, probably less than 20% of "white hispanics" are actually white.

Secession might have been an answer 30 years ago, maybe even 20 years ago. Today it is not.

Good.

They'll be attacked from all sides and from within, but if anyone has a real shot at secession it's TX.

Are you insane? Australia is worse than Canada.

Texas as a state of Australia can alter the Australian politic permanently.

For a small example. The Australians will want to repeal the gun control because Texans will not enforce the fed gun control. Lib and Lab are pretty silly when it come to the politicking.

There is a special place in hell for you- you cheeky bastard. Texasfag and I don't like it because I had family fight the savage Mexican hordes under Santa Anna

Now you are just being an asshole. Fucking Yankee:^)

If Texas were to Secede I could see it written into the Constitution that we will never join another Federal system again. Sorry Aussiefag, you aren't getting us.

what the fuck is this autism? Why is this being discussed?

Because some Aussies like Texans a lot. There is nothing wrong with them for having respects for the Texans. What do you expect from the northern Aussies?

You are right.

Read this

TL;DR the pollies are corrupted and destroying Australia.

I'm not saying I have a problem with that, it's just why in the hell would Texas become a part of a island nation on the other side of the planet
I thought they all lived in Perth/in kangaroo pouches? :^)

YEEHAW

if that's the case, then your shitty state will get steam rolled if it tries to leave.

Um…..they can lower the medical care cost and having private insurance will not prevent you from accessing the medicare. You can trade with the Australian states with few restrictions. Aussies hate the chink products because they are not good and will be more than just happy to switch to the Texan products. That will earn Texas extra $200 billion annually.

Texas can't legally secede from the union. The only thing that it can do is to split into 4 (or was it 3?).
Even if 100% would be in support of a secession, maybe 10% would be in favor of a unlawful declaration of independence. And at that point the US army would rape texas.

Winning the battle by loosing the war. The moment that US army boots go to war against american civilians every citizen with a gun across the nation starts shooting anyone with a uniform. Russia brands the US as opressing its own people and starts air dropping rifles to "American freedom fighters". Meanwhile without the taxes paid to the government all our puppet allies fall apart.
You clearly have NO idea of political will and expect everyone to just go back to the way things were. I suspect theres a large nose behind this post.

come on now lad

YEE-HAW!

We never officially surrendered we can do whatever the fuck we want

Steamrolled by who? The US military? Guess the fuck what buddy, a huuuge portion of the US military is recruited from Texas, there are more nukes in Texas than any other state, and Texas Instruments, which makes all the smart bombs and missiles and shit is based in… you guessed it… Texas. Yee-haw motherfucker.

that's pretty badass

gig em

Why didn't they build more than one facility? They don't need to build a big nuke when they can just mass produce the nuke grenades. I am not an scientist so I would be wrong.

What?

I'm almost certain that nuke grenades are impossible, not to mention a bad idea

I doubt it is impossible to produce nuke grenades but you are right that it is not a good idea. I am surprised that they have only one facility for producing nukes.

This is a trick to get use to vote for the witch. I must admit it's a nice one. Very tasty bait. But no, we'll keep the sister fucking retards.

I don't believe it. They likely have them all over the country.

do you know where you are

Good. They are like 60% beaner now. Let them go. The few whites that are left are total cucks and voted Rato.

look up texan nationalist movement

It's true. The Pentex Plant is right outside Amarillo.

Critical mass is a thing. Either you reach it and get a really big boom, or you don't and you get a lump of hot metal.