I have this, uncontrollable, rage inside of me Holla Forums Just years and years of relentless bullying...

I have this, uncontrollable, rage inside of me Holla Forums Just years and years of relentless bullying, torment and abandonment building up.

I just snap sometimes, choked a kid out in highschool, broke another kids ribs for calling me a faggot. I wanted to shoot up that school so badly but I'm in a country with strict gun laws and I didn't want to use a knife, if I do something it's going to be big. I want to get that high score.

I'm seeing a psychologist, but it's not helping.

Since highschool I've met a guy who can hook me up with guns and whatever I need.

I feel it building up again Holla Forums, what do I do? I feel lost, I feel like I need to get revenge on everyone who ever fucked me over. They all deserve to feel the pain I have felt. I want to rape their girlfriends in front of them then decapitate them and fuck their throats. I want to walk into a shopping center just as schools out and gun down as many pathetic, degenerate teens as I can. I want to destroy and fuck up as many lives as possible before blowing my own brains out in front of people just to scar them for life.

I've been doing a lot of research into how my state deals with Active Armed Offenders (Mass shooters) and I think I'd have a good 3 minute window of pure carnage before police even show up.

(I'm not planning anything and I don't want to do anything, I just have these thoughts and I am seeking help. so go away pls fbi)

wat do?

make a vlog so we know your backstory and motivations like columbine or elliot rodger

Ever thought about taking out goat fuckers? Maybe you should consider military career?

Muslims would be a good idea, but Idc about the morals of it, I just want to inflict pain on whoever is in front of me at the time.

I've done prison time I can't join the army I don't think

Stop being a faggot and go outside. Some sunnyshine might do you some good pussy.

Would you consider yourself a sociopath?

He anit gonna do shit. Hes just an attention whore. Hey show your man titties fag

Well, I don't know what to really suggest you, user. I don't want anyone to go on a killing spree, because my family is somewhere outthere and I want them to be safe. Public shootings are just retarded.

Then again, I somewhat know how you feel. I used to play amateur football. It was a great way how to express my anger. Maybe you should find a hobby or something, to channel your anger.

Fuck off moralfag

Eh, I don't feel empathy and I don't have any emotional connections to anyone. I see people as fucking parasites so I guess in the sense of the word yeah. Like on an pcl-r test I score pretty high

I've considered boxing, I might try it out. I suck at sport like footy and soccer so I don't know about that

There it is. Show over folks. Fag just wanted headpats for his edgy faggotry.

Yeah, box isn't bad idea. You get /fit/, channel your anger, learn new techniques, and you can make some cash by winning fights.

OP is still capable of doing something, I still think he wants attention yeah, Dylan and Eric wanted attention. I think OP is on the line between being too far gone for help and realising he has issues.I reckon there is still a chance he'll snap and do something

… Periscope it, or something?
Either that, or just take up some martial art like other anons suggest. The ring has always been my go-to for working off the angst 'n' anger, works wonders.

True. Besides, this small contract can possibly save someone. Sometimes you just need someone to talk to about your problems. That's human nature.

Rage is nothing new, we all feel it from time to time. It's how we act on the rage that matters.

You're carrying too much anger towards people you should just forgive and forget - understand that forgiveness isn't some altruistic act, it's something you do to escape the power of those who have wronged you (whether they were aware of it or not).

In short, you're giving your trespassers wayyyyy too much power over you. You're letting them direct you towards self-destruction, which is silly. Don't give them that control.

Channel the energy somewhere else, learn karate, kung-fu, dance, anything physically strenuous that'll give you better bodily control.

Rage is fuel, use it for something that benefits YOU! And fuck whoever caused it.
They're merely fuel.

And hang with the people you gel with instead, those who get you and appreciate you for who you are.

Also, continuing with the therapy is probably a good idea, if your current therapist isn't doing the trick, try another.

Good luck not self-destructing.

You have it right, I would say I'm not too far gone. I've spoken to my psychologist about it. and even though I've done a lot of things to people, to girls especially he thinks I'm not to far gone to the point I'm ready to actually go through with killing people on mass, The hardest part would be going through with killing myself afterwards, thats the only bit stopping me as I don't want to spend the rest of my life in prison. Killing others would be easy but, I already know I love having that control over someone elses life.

I'm going to screencap that, you make a really good point. But I just feel like there needs to be something done, I feel like the wrongs must be made right. I feel like they deserve to die they deserve to suffer. I can't just forgive them, it's just to difficult but I dont want them to have this control over me as you put it. I don't know what to do. The thoughts of hurting them, making them suffer just take over my head, flood my mind. It's hard to explain I just want to kill

As I said, you're giving them too much power.
They don't deserve any attention from you whatsoever. Forget them.

Succeed in your own life, be happy in your own life - that's revenge enough.
You happy.
them forgotten, as if they don't matter.

try learning some self control faggot

Hey op i made you something! Everybody on the beach got a good laugh about it. An elderly couple and some teens even helped.

Pic related.