Which of these is the best book DC is putting out right now?

Which of these is the best book DC is putting out right now?

Because I know it's one of them.

Oh yeah, I guess Flintstones should be mentioned too.

Superdad without a shadow of a doubt

I don't know m8, the others are REALLY good. Doom Patrol and Cave Carson need some time to get going though.

Would Blue Beetle be another good pick?

I'd have to say Deathstroke. Superman isn't bad, but so far it's more about Clark and Jon shenanigans than anything else.

I'm reading Doom Patrol and Cave Carson and I want them to be good, but as says,
it's too soon to say. I dig Doom Patrol's art; Cave Carson's is a little sketchy in places.

Personally I think Superman is the best, and the fallow up for me personally is Titans,Deathstroke, Teen Titans

That's why it's so good

At first I thought this is an "amazing covers" thread.

All of them. Superman for the father and son Bonding, Deathstroke for the way it completely fucks with the idea of fatherhoo and Supervillian. (Rose is a cute, CUTE) Doom Patrol because it's curazy, Cave Carson because it's interesting. Flintstones because, let be honest, where did you think a Flintstones comic in 2016 would be actually good.

Agreed though with Deathstroke I feel it gets really wonky with Deathstroke's motivations and hard to follow. Like he was the one who ordered the hit on Rose Wilson for some reason?

He was one of the people who picked up the contract from whoever put out the hit. Probably hoping to buy himself a little time to take out the person trying to kill his daughter.

oh ok then. You think the person who put out the hit might be related to the first issue where Deathstroke rescues Wintergreen? At the end of the issue there's person mentioning something about killing Deathstroke.

Probably. Future solicits are mentioning Deathstroke confronting his family history, so maybe Jericho's back from the dead or something.

Future solicits also say he's confronting Superman, which should be interesting to watch.

Didn't Jericho come back last run? Which yes is still something that did happen. There's an offhand remark about Deathstroke's 'black hair voodoo magic' from the black guy in the issue.

I guess that means he had another kid laying around somewhere this whole time that he never knew about, then.

Just curious regarding Deathstroke's daughter why does she have the white hair? I know Deathstroke has white hair but that's only because he got older when he was younger he was blonde. That and his sons are blonde and brown. It's weird because even as a kid Deathstroke's daughter has white hair.

I suppose in the beginning it was to help clue in the reader (and by extension, Wintergreen) that this mysterious sexy madam of a brothel that Slade work with so and so years ago ended up with his kid.

Now, I have a theory so I lay it down; It because that "truth serum" that Slade taken finally settled by the time Rose was conceived and taken on Slade's new look as a Mutant. I'm using the term Marv Wolfman's used in the 1980's

In contrast with Grant who is all intent and purposes a normal guy. Why did he needed Hive help? He needed super powers to keep up with his father. Meanwhile, Jericho who was conceive after Slade powers started to stabilize was able to reap the benefits of them. Don't ask me why he got possession powers when Slade is Taskmaster and Capatin America's love child; I guess it came about that he wanted to be anyone else after his attack.

TLDR: Slade powers settled in and Rose reaping the benefits fully, which is why she's Deathstroke Jr.

oh ok then. Also did you draw that pic user? It looks great.

I'm hungry for a burrito

Why not go to Taco Bell? Are they open this late?

I'm from ester europoor, we have no taco bell here. There are like 2 places within the 2 hour driving radius of my home where I can get a good burrito.
A doner kebab is the best I can hope for nearby.

Maybe you can try eat something else.

none of the above

shade the changing girl

Weren't these issues only available at a convention then never sold in stores?

I don't know but we were able to storytime them though.

Shouldn't that be Gyro?

It is also sold as digital.

Goddamn I want a gyro

No. I did not, I found it on comicvine and used it to illustrate my point.

haha you're right bro why would we need good comics when we can have SICK FUCKIN MEMES amirite? every story should like totes not be serious at all so it's le immune to criticism!

Dude its good because its a fun story. Nothing to do with memes since it had none.

Since no one's mentioned it yet, I gotta say I'm digging Death of Hawkman so far.