What we muslims on Holla Forums should embrace is the stereotypes that white people have about us. Don't be apologetic...

What we muslims on Holla Forums should embrace is the stereotypes that white people have about us. Don't be apologetic, don't be pathetic with #notallmuslims campaign.

Embrace it. Yes we are terrorists. Yes we will terrorize you. Yes we will invade your land with refugees. InshaAllah Europe will be muslim in the near future.

Neckbeard neets can only complain on imageboards. The leftist media is on our side. Edgy right wingers only dare to spout their hatred here on the internet, for they are pussies in real life while we muslims, we prepare to die for our deen.

Remember, convert their families, marry their daughters, put hijab on them and make sharia the law of the land in the whole of Europe.

Takbir ya ikhwan.

Other urls found in this thread:

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4299673,00.html
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
youtube.com/watch?v=h11uEvGc7u8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

.15 shekels have been deposited in your account

whatever, sandnigger

I'm so angry mister shill.

Be more obvious

He Haji, in my father's house, there hangs on the wall, a dagger with Islamic symbols on it, my greatgrandfather killed an Indonesian prince and stole it from him.

One day, I will steal a Qu'ran or some other Islamic artifact from one of your Muslims, hang it on my wall and tell my grandchildren about the great racewar against the muslims.

that hypothetical nonexistant muslim might be right, sadly

almuslimun hum alkilab. lahm alkhinzir almuqaddid w albira.

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4299673,00.html
WHATCHA DOIN' REBBE?

You're gonna drown in pig blood.

Also,

you have to go back fam.

ANYONE WHO REPLIES TO THIS BAIT THREAD CAN GAS HIMSELF

lol op is a faggot

HIDE MUZZIE THREADS
IGNORE MUZZIE POSTERS
DO NOT REPLY TO SLIDING MUDSLIMES

They will learn to fear us, it'll be too late by then.

This is Holla Forums tier. It's right up there with those "u jelly white boi dat we be stealin' yo womenz?" posts that infected cuckchan so much.

guaranteed replies

Yes user, it's only bait, nothing posted here have any ground in reality. Keep living your careless life

wew lad Holla Forums got into your head?
you feel threatened?

i don't think you are terrorists.
i think you are stupid, ingrateful, inbred, closet homos, violent, pedophiles and you just act like it.

and you never tried to disprove it.

This
And our ancestors killed you over and over again when you were on the same technological level, what makes you think this time it's going to be different ? Especially since we have all kinds of new tech to completely annihilate you. This time you will simply be ethnically cleansed as you've once again proven yourself to be just some subhuman trash standing in the way of our advancement, and nobody will even give a shit because every single thing you've done is available here for everyone to see. The only question people will ask themselves in the future is this one :

Do I want my kids to die ?
No ? Then non whites must die, or my kids most likely will.

This isn't going to end well for you, Achmed.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
just wait

youtube.com/watch?v=h11uEvGc7u8
if you mudmonkeys ever make it to the us

Gas yourself OP.

You know, we should IP range ban any IP from Israel or Muslim shitholes, just for shits and giggles.

Oh, and Turkroach land as well.

This is stupid. Every last Holla Forumsack reckognise, you are a Jew.
You know, what is problem?
Israel has mean IQ88.
Holla Forums has mean IQ140.
Go figure, Yid.

WHAT WE SHILLS ON Holla Forums SHOULD EMBRACE IS THE STEREOTYPE THAT NORMAL POSTERS HAVE ABOUT OUR THREADS
DON'T BE APOLOGETIC, DON'T BE PATHETIC
LET'S JUST KILL OURSELVES

WHAT WE SHILLS ON Holla Forums SHOULD EMBRACE IS THE STEREOTYPE THAT NORMAL POSTERS HAVE ABOUT OUR THREADS

No sir, the immigrants you assigned us never signed in the hotel.

Leave immediately you shitskin pedophile worshipping heathen. You will be one of the first people slaughtered on the day of the rope and don't you ever ever forget it.

except i'm living in europe, cuck.

I'll be taking your country, your wife and your imageboard thank you

pic related

kek; your not a muslim you pale ass dork. Your barely making ends meet on a shitty wage as a shill. At least you get to sit on your fat ass all day typing up stupid threads.

Go get your welfare check achmed. There won't be many more.

I yell about you assholes all the time. No shekels for you.

He thinks that all Muslims won't have been cleansed from Europe and all ancient Aryan lands won't have been ethnically cleansed of any shitskins. He thinks we won't take your children with the highest Lamont's of Aryan genes and use them and our colonists to reclaim the Aryan lands.

I knew Shitskins were dumb but I never thought they were this dumb.

A Muslim's Top 10 Favorite Things:

1. Rape
2. Murder
3. Hijacking Airplanes
4. Goat Sex
5. Camel Races
6. Magic Carpets
7. Decapitation
8. Pederasty
9. Suicide Bombing
10.Lying (Taqiyya)

In Islam it is legal too.

1. marry two wives.
2. One wife being your 9 year old niece.
3. The other wife being a pitch black negress you abducted from her tribe.

Islam = degenerate.

THIS ARE CTR TACTICS. IT WERE SPAMMED EVERY DAY OVER 4CHAN

DO NOT REPLY!!!
DO NOT REPLY!!!
DO NOT REPLY!!!
DO NOT REPLY!!!
DO NOT REPLY!!!

I have an idea for the muslims of Holla Forums