PANTS OF SHIT: The bleeding edge of fecal containment technology

PANTS OF SHIT
I would just like to call the community's attention to the strategically tailored, mid-thigh-length undergarment, resembling a heavy-duty pair of rayon cyclist shorts, perhaps, that can clearly be noted beneath the powder-blue "trademark stronk womyn power suit" in pic related.

They have tried to hide it well, but like so much else about her royal fecalness, they just can't cover up those embarrasing telltale details, like the mid-thigh elastic-band line that breaks up the natural vertical flow of the slacks. Now, despite the lack of perfect concealment, this is obviously some serious, hard-core pants-ahitting containment wear expertly fitted for both stealth and heavy, long-lasting beefaroni leakage protection.

I am estimating a low-six-figure-range amount of campaign money was spent on this single item of clothing, perhaps diverted from proceeds originally intended for RPG deliveries to covertly funded Syrian terrorists or a similar worthy cause.

Least the dear reader be tempted to take this thread as a mere "shitpost," as it were, I encourage you to look upon it as an elegant and eloquent metaphor for every aspect of the failing Hillary campaign, from the malodorous waste and embarrasing stenches involved to the extremely well-planned, well-fiananced attempts to cover them up at every turn.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepoliticalinsider.com/hiv-aids-clinton-scandal-revealed-this-could-end-of-hillary-clintons-campaign/
archive.is/0HyTZ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_F-117A_shootdown
heatst.com/politics/must-see-photos-of-hillary-clinton-propped-up-on-pillows/
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/08/16/hillary-clinton-wears-a-catheter/
soundcloud.com/user-570454876/coughing-fit
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But will you know the cumming of pepe by the pee pee poo poo?

PEE PEE POO POO
SHE WONT MAKE IT TO THE LOO
THE FLOOR IS ALL SLICK WITH POO
THERE IS NO LOO IN HERE FOR YOU

It's well known that she spends a shit ton of money on clothes, even though she wears the most drab shit so that money os paying for something.

Also, OP may not have intended it, but that picture and the way she is waving suggests she has back problems as well as opposed to the limitations of her outfit which aren't that limiting at all.

That said,

COUGHING FITS

heres to memeing those high speed low drag diapers are too tight on her during the debate and she faints, and when she hits the floor shit splatters everywhere.

also.. do those shitpants mask the stench? I would just fucking die if trump sniffed, made a disgusted face and said "excuse me.. do you need to use the restroom?"

Just imagine. All those military engineers, blackmailed into designing the perfect pants to hide shit sliding down her legs. All of them had to sign NDAs. When they go home, they can't look their kids in the eyes because all they feel is shame.

Several of them were working on the F-117, so they know their shit when it comes to stealth crap.

AIDS

thepoliticalinsider.com/hiv-aids-clinton-scandal-revealed-this-could-end-of-hillary-clintons-campaign/

if dubs hillary will shit her pants in public before november

Too bad. What a shame.

SATAN CONFIRMS HE'S TAKING BOTH CLINTONS TO HELL THIS YEAR

PANTS WITH SHIT
AIDS WILL HIT

Why oh WHY couldn't your post be dubs?

fam

Because, you decided to steal it from him apparently.

Maybe she's just mormon

Because Kek has decided only India is for poo, America is not.

How could she have gotten AIDS from Bill, when she never slept with him?

Those just look like Spanx. It is something that fat women use to try to smooth out their body shape and prevent excessive jiggling.

Hillary can't hide that Parkinson's Disease indefinitely.

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

Trump scrunches his nose, looks disgusted, but keeps debating Hillary. Several minutes of this late and Trump gags into the mic. Everyone but the first two rows are visibly confused. Trump backs away from his podium and glares at Clinton who is visible uncomfortable and ashamed. Trump goes back to take a microphone. "Do you smell that folks? Do you smell it? It reminds me of changing my kids diapers but many, many times worse." Hillary is flustered and starts yelling at Trump for backing out of the issue. Trump smiles while taking a large step back. "Is that coming from you? It's coming from Mrs. Clinton, folks. I don't know if you can smell that, you in the first row, can you smell that? He can smell it. You see it's everyone I. The first row they smell it. I'm going to suggest a half hour bathroom break. Will that be long enough for you Mrs. Clinton? Should we say an hour? I hate to keep everyone waiting that long but it smells like a real mess. Let's do that folks, everyone take a break I need fresh air and something to settle my stomach."

A shitstained pair of pants so vile and disgusting was later found a trash can near Clinton's room. The entire building was evacuated and quarantined with the bomb squad destroying a 100 foot radius around the trash can.

COUGHING FITS

PANTS OF SHIT

A Secret Service source has told Infowars that Hillary Clinton has major neurological health problems and that a big announcement regarding her medical situation is coming soon.

The Secret Service source reached out to Infowars reporter Joe Biggs during the recent Republican National Convention in Cleveland and confirmed the following information;

– Hillary has a very serious neurological degeneration which could be Parkinson’s disease;

– Around half a million dollars has been spent to specially adapt three SUVs in which Hillary travels to provide lowered floors and disabled access to prevent Hillary from tripping.

– Hillary’s staff is so intent on keeping reporters away from Clinton because she is at risk of petit mal seizures that can be triggered by camera flashes;

– Hillary has major problems with balance, difficulties with walking and keeps falling down;

– Hillary’s campaign will be forced into making a big announcement soon regarding her medical condition;

– The source told us that this information was relayed to the press by others, but they were too afraid to run it, so Infowars was reached out to directly by the Secret Service in Cleveland three weeks ago because they trusted us to run this news unfiltered.

archive.is/0HyTZ

WE NEED TO RAID HER EVENTS WITH LIGHT FLASHING/SEIZURE TRIGGERING DEVICES.

Another anonymous report?
Like how there was going to be a big release in Rio? Or more leaks? Or you know anything to back this shit up?

How do we raid her event with this video?

It could be spanx to hide her disgusting fat ass, but she also suffers from anal leakage.

Dubs and she shits her pants on stage at a rally next week.

It's simple to back this shit up, we get people to go to her events with seizure triggering devices and systematically determine the light pulse frequency that leads to a seizure.

Maybe some high lumen flashlight that's been modified to run through a range of frequencies.

blood rituals.

better vid right here fam
more variation and longer

WE'RE ALL IN IT TOGETHER, KID

great part around 1:45 btw

I will steal this and spreat it, OP, as it exemplifies properly extruded shitposting.

rerolling, if dubs we will see pants of shit before november

That's test, not back up.
Back up means they have producible files, testing means going off and shining a bright light in her eyes and then trying to lay down gently to keep the Secret Service from giving you permenent back pain.
Also as a control, doing the same to Trump. With any luck he'll shine like a carroty diamond.

we'll back it up after the test

Enjoy

I just realized that powersuit makes her look like Kim Jong Un

DESIGNATED SHITTING PANTS

make that into trump pepes and we have the ultimate weapon

Then its research, and neither back up nor testing.

Testing is precisely what you do to verify a hypothesis you stupid fuck, and that means running an experimental design, hence testing the seizure device across a range of frequencies, periods, perhaps colors.

Also, why are you such a faggot? If I met you IRL I'd knock your faggot ass out on principle.

YOU TRIPPIN NIGGA

I'd shoot you on the principle of being a shill.

those only work on your own, not your PCs slot

Cyborg mecha Hillary when

Hesus Milo, only you could stare at Hillary's ass long enough to notice something like this.

I've got a glock in my IP holster right now sissy.

10/10

There will be massive voter fraud. The US refuses to let the OSCE monitor this election, that says everything you need to know about who's going to "win" this farce. (((They))) will never allow a Trump presidency. You'll see in November. You'll see.

Adult diapers would have been an early step I'm sure. What's horrifying is she still shows through sometimes, meaning that had to be mega level shit pants.

She's probably gotten used to soiling herself every time she stays out too long in public. She'll be shit wading 20 minutes in to each debate. Don will smell it for sure.

HILLARY IS TAKING DIAZEPAM SHOTS!

They're commonly used to prevent seizures… i wonder why would such a strong woman need this kind of medicine.

You think after having a kid her vagaina was not as tight as an interns? You think bill made her take it up the shitter? He stuck his engorged, diseased red raw penis up her unlubed anus and pounded a few times a night and afterwards as a mixture of cum and shit trickled out and she went to wipe it he said 'leave it bitch, it'll be lube for the next round, plus the smell is sexyfunky'. After all these years her anus is now like a wellington boot top, permanently open and much of it so riddled with warts and stuff that she has virtually no sensation for the first 8 inchs. She has no way of telling if she needs to shit or fart so is constantly clenching, but even then liquid still seeps out. Coughing obviously causes to much extra strain and she sharts. Maybe butt tampons and adult diapers are the only way she can get about in public these days, even then she has to keep the public away as the smell can not be completely masked

kill yourself m8

fam

We should spam her Twitter/Email with gifs like this.

Also send her shitloads of vids like these.
Someone needs to make a Seizure video with a Trump theme. That would be hilarious.

Was just think of names for the spunk/shit/disease mix coming out of her wizened ass. Maybe;

'Billyboys brown butt butter'?

or 'Hillarys horn-hole hotdog syrup'

'Clintons clamchops chowder'

'Interns surprise'

'Maidens despise'

'Dr Clintons hot fish yoghurt'

why you want me to kill myself? That's a mean thing to say.

It's glorious.

dude…..

True, but F-117 diaper technology is much better for the keks.

Another layer of the Dark Knight Rises has been uncovered. Catwoman says "Sorry, I didn't know it was uncrackable"

Fun fact.

I was on the flightline when that squad took off.
I was there when we counted one short.
I also worked 18 hours shifts until my unit found the downed pilot, using Hook112 tech that I installed.

what is going on here?

You absolute madman

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_F-117A_shootdown

During the bombings of 99, Serbians shot down an F-117A. A plane which was hailed as "being invisible to every radar" was shot down by AA fire from the late 60s.

The Serbs sent an apology letter back.

The rest is just shitposting.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

No, she just want to hide it long enough to get elected. It's all about her and what she wants, the good of the country doesn't factor in, and the American people can get fucked as far as she's concerned.

According to her, all that matters is that IT'S HER TURN

I think she's saving it for pity points late in the election

PANTS OF SHIT

I wonder if next time she talks live on tv, we all touch the screen and shit our pants, thousands of people shitting their pants and sending a powerful vibe through the cosmos and as the energy vibrations grow in strength and bounce off the internet nodes they hit hillary like a wall of brown noise, ripping her sphincter open like a an old, mouldering whoopsie cushion, shit and necrosed flesh flying everywhere.

Reminds me of this

top kek

this. all female celebs, even not-that-fat-ones, wear spanx to make them have a slimmer silhouette. if you ever listen to a candid interview with older women complaining about being in 'sexist' hollywood they always talk about having to wear spanx all the time. hers would definitely go down to her thighs like that, too. pic related. she likely has a top portion of spanx, too.

And they would hold a powerful shit absorber + deodorant in the crack of her ass over her rusty old bullet hole without everyone seeing the outline of it. Most old women will also admit they have pee pee and poo poo problems when laughing, coughing and stuff. She is old and will soon be irrelevant. Hate, unvented rage and bitterness will soon lead to madness and her demise. Most of us will live long enough to witness evil die while we bask in the light of EMPEROR TRUMP!

COUGHING FIT
NEEDS TO SIT
TRUMP WILL GIVE HER PANTS OF SHIT

We need some SS and or State police to come forward and talk about how she always smelled like shit. Or maybe some campaign lacky whose job was to carry around air freshner they were supposed to spray every couple of minutes.

I think this makes her a fine candidate for murica in 2016. Can't stand for long periods of time and shits herself? That's American as fuck.

someone needs to slip some cleareyes into her water before her debate with the Emperor, fifteen minuets in she'll shit herself retarded on national TV.

I never thought of that, she's the perfect image for America

While I prefer Trump it is obvious that Hillary is American as fuck.

Then she must look like Jabba without that rig.

If someone has the opportunity to slip something into her water, please let them use strychnine.

Not fucking then. He just got really drunk and raped her but he totally regretted every time he sobered up.

Yeah it's Spanx to hide her cottage cheese thigh cellulite, it might hide a diaper pretty well too though

Still, photo is not evidence of anything.

It's not hairy, it's another intern's job to wax it so that the shit does not cling so much.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
CAN’T STAND UP
SHE HAS TO SIT
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
PEE PEE POO POO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO
BY FIRE MONKEY, KEK AND TRUMP
LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

Thanks for the nightmares

Say his name, Holla Forums! Praise him!

"My wife is fine. She's just a little tired from all this campaigning but she's fine. No she won't be here today. Nor tomorrow, nor the day after but don't you worry about it."

Even if she was on life support they'll find a way to cover it up.

heatst.com/politics/must-see-photos-of-hillary-clinton-propped-up-on-pillows/

Holy shit read this Holla Forums she is dying

TURTLE FITS
BOWLS OF SHIT
EVERY TIME HE MIXES RACE
HE GETS THE GUAC RIGHT TO THE FACE

if dubs shillary will shit herself and becomes the new brown pill

reroll

>>>praising intensifies

You don't get dubs like that. Kek already confirmed that she'll shit her pants on stage.

While betting on the shitting part, this thing looks more like tight underwear for stability.
Like those things for knees but for hips.

THESE DUBS GUARANTEE HILLARY WILL BE TAKEN BY THE LORD OF AIDS

NOTHING SHE CAN DO; AND THE ESTABLISHMENT WILL ALSO HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE LORD OF AIDS

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
PEE PEE POO POO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO
BY FIRE MONKEY, KEK AND TRUMP
LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP
THE LION SHALL ROAR
AND SHAKE THE CUNT TO HER CORE
HER BOWELS WILL EXPLODE IN BROWN
AND COVER WITH SHIT THE WHOLE TOWN

Where do I put this?

Who here is a big enough absolute madman that they'd be willing to apply a simple magickal technique to make Hillary even sicker and die?

It's not complicated or hard to pull off; your only requirement is you have to really want it to happen and that you should not fear any backlash from doing it.

also just fyi you guys are already doing the technique, it's just there's a little more you can do, if you want to make it extra potent and make her croak; preferably right when she's debating Trump.

HIL-LOO-REEEEEE CLINTON

you guys have pretty much put a curse on her. I'm surprised she hasn't gotten hit by lightning yet

someone should put together a pee pee poo poo sigil that everyone can charge and leave as sharpie graffiti around town

>>>/oven/

Glorious litteral shitposting.

I hate it as much as I love it.

dubs and trips confirm the needed actions

If dubs, it's time we meme her loveless sexless marriage into the public conscience

Nigger don't beat around the bush and spill the magical beans

It just miss some shit dripping down here ass.
And fat.

This is a good theory. Spanx is camouflage.

also:

Hillary Clinton wears a catheter?

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/08/16/hillary-clinton-wears-a-catheter/

Ok well me personally I perfected it through literal magickal shitposting with the goal of entering an excitatory trance.

All you do is you imagine your target, Hillary, getting really sick and dying in various ways and you shitpost in a frenzy feeling with increasing intensity and belief that you are affecting your target.

You use your imagination and you keep doing it. What happens is at some point, you feel an energetic rush of something leave you, and you feel this deep conviction of a contact with the higher reality and a KNOWING that what you did just fired off perfectly.

Now keep doing that over & over, and you're firing curses on her.

…but if you want to take it a step further, start making simple rag dolls. Then print out a photo of hillary and cut it out and put it on the doll. Imagine the doll is her, and anything you do to the doll, it happens to her.

This will make your magick more effective. If you also post it on here, that would help, especially if you are very serious and have an impressive attitude others will see what you've done and their own emotional energies will help charge the manifestation.

Now, for the final art; you must make a thoughtform, a sort of tulpa, through intense concentration, shitposting (mental or a combination of mental + shitposting on here), and let it take form. Define an area next to you, somewhere not too far from your computer, usually a circle but it can be any other geometric shape too.

Inside of that area, visualize any coloured light you want, and condense it in there repeatedly. Do this all the time, trying to maintain it constantly, and then do it while shitposting. The astral light you are concentrating in that area will become very dense. Intend that through that light a vampiric spirit will manifest, one that will aid you in killing Hillary.

When it has reached sufficient strength from the intensity of your shitposting (ideally you should be absolutely full with intense emotions, eyes tearing up, a manic kind of trance state) and the spirit is sufficiently powerful you may put some fruit or meat or milk or sugar or honey or whatever food you have near it and tell it to take the vital energy from it. Then tell it to use that energy to move some physical objects in your room.

After that, you should recharge it again through even more shitposting and feeding more astral light into it, and possibly some more objects. If you have to stop at some point, you can bind this creature to any object, such a doll, or a stone, or whatever and it will stay in there. Don't neglect it for too long though, or it will fade and grow weak.

Then, finally, knowing it is very powerful and it's all charged up and ready to go; unleash it on Hillary. Tell it to find her and drain all of her vital energy. Intend it then uses that vital energy to create absolute chaos around her, riling up all the jiggaboos and leftists and other scum, so that they end up killing each other while Hillary convulses and dies in front of them.

It works; it is however easy for other psychics to figure out what you're doing and potentially counter you. However if several emotionally deranged Holla Forums occultists try this all at once it will be overwhelmingly powerful and she will die. You guys are already pretty much doing this as is, you can just make it better by doing these extra steps.

Oh and btw, this is honestly not hard or complicated to do, any Holla Forums-tier individual could do this no problem in a single day of shitposting; and because it combines shitposting in the ritual, you don't even have to stop browsing Holla Forums to pull it off, except for maybe a half-hour or so if and when you want to make a doll and print out a picture of Hillary or find a rock or other tools you want to use to enhance the process.

PEE PEE POO POO
SHE WONT MAKE IT TO THE LOO

I personally hope though that you guys don't kill Hillary just for her to be replaced by a more viable candidate that people will vote for. It might be better instead to just make Hillary very sick, and very insane, and say absolutely outrageously anti-white and fucked up stuff repeatedly. That way she can keep running, and at same time stir shit up, and become less popular except amongst the most hardcore of lefties.

Make her shit and piss herself and cough lots and tear her clothes off and start masturbating in public and shout off hail satan to trigger christfags and stuff like that.

Head of a trick in a bucket, body of a trick in a bag

A voodoo ritual with lax could do the trick.

This isn't strictly speaking a voodoo ritual. It's a technique found in Hermeticism and in Chaos Magick and probably every other tradition as well. If you want to do it the voodoo way though that's fine.

What kind of windows are those? I've never seen golden windows on any other building.

Does Trump's windows have a thin layer of gold on them or some shit?

All forms of magic can't hurt.

Bill Clinton probably isn't Chelsea's dad. It's that other guy, Hillary's boss at the law firm. I forgot his name.

Nah she has to stay alive until the 1st debate. She's already sick enough as it is. Imagine what she'll look like in 6 weeks from now at the 1st debate without any external interference.

Something like that. He talks about it in the art of the deal. I don't remember the specifics. Its been years since I read it.

KEK Confirms

soundcloud.com/user-570454876/coughing-fit

Dr. Drew, the celebrity faggot doctor chimes in

[PRAISING INTENSIFIES]
PRAISE KEK

**coughing fit
pants of shit**

Just curious, what were the guys you were with thinking about the whole bombing thing?

I've heard of shitposting, but this thread is ridiculous.

PRAISE KEK

My god I can't wait for pee pee poo poo edits of their first debate

I would give hear a well timed laxative so the shit that comes out afterwards has a minimum of outflux.

This is honestly the best piece of writing that I've ever seen in an OP. Keep it up, you shitlord!

sage for being completely unimportant and literal shitpost