I'm starting to think that I'm never going to have a bf or have sex

I'm starting to think that I'm never going to have a bf or have sex.

post ur skype i will fug u

No, nigger, he's not so subtly implying he's a cock-guzzling faggot

post tits, pls.

Why don't you just walk outside naked and get raped OP? I'm sure some Chad will fuck your 3DPD ass.

Because I don't live in Sweden.

HA!

tits or gtfo
also, lower your standards

image is a gril, surely implying he's a girl

Amazing, your the only fag that dose not want to live there? If so, then don't blame others for being a virgin.

Post tits or gtf…. never mind, you're 3dpd and probably a guy too.

s

Jesus, there is more to life than sex. Go read a book. Learn to play an instrument. Every other thread shouldn't be about anons bawwwing about shit between their between their legs.

Get over your mucus drippers and yogurt slingers, you depressing cunts.

t. KHV

I don't think its really about sex, its mostly about not being lonely but if they out right say that then people will just tell them to get a dog or some shit.

there is only one reason why a 3DPD would have trouble getting sex
you're below a 4, and aiming too high

More like this.

I'll be your bf.

You're probably fucking ugly then.

I'll wear makeup.

have u tried not being a fag?

I actually find myself becoming sexually attracted to these characters. It's no secret.

have you started sucking cocks yet

I do not find myself sexually attracted to chickens, so truthfully, I would have to answer "No".

FAG ALERT FAG ALERT
GAY COMMUNITY

blah blaH blah
Your post is noted.

Craving this much for (you) it's so sad and annoying

You should just post in /soc/ or even better add some fag from there and make conversation

Bitch please. You had 10 years of being a housewife. At this point I might possibly seriously consider killing you if it meant having a man to cook for. Even mom knows I'd make a better housewife than you anyway.

Go away, Mr. Gay.