If Jim made you BO of our beloved Holla Forums, what's the first thing you do?

If Jim made you BO of our beloved Holla Forums, what's the first thing you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JP5xnxY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All images must be cute anime girls

Cunty is not synonymous with cute.

Delete everything, shut it down, and let it be dead for at least 6 months to a year.

Eliminate the gay pedo community

unban all pedos

After that I would completely rewrite the board rules in order to keep it truly random. Nothing that already has a category on 8ch would be allowed. No /pol, no /mu, no /anime. I would consider not allowing text replies at all and just have everything except the OP be image only.

Keep pedoshit to one thread
Keep ponyshit to one thread
Keep metashit to one weekly "tell me how to do my job" thread
Spam will not be considered free speech

Don't be stupid. Bans don't stop pedos.

Remove the shitty default CSS that nobody even uses anyways.
Remove all filters.
Add rules for mods to follow. (ex no bans without reason)
Tell jim hes a shit.

so basically the same except CP everywhere

The unpopular thing I would probably do is require a login and membership fee ($1 per year) simply in order to control content and to make bans actually work the way they are supposed to. Right now, there is literally nothing that Dysnomia can do to prevent someone from posting illegal or annoying shit (spam, etc.) all day long. All he can do is delete the shit as it shows up. That is simply bullshit. I would make the hard decision that Dysnomia has not been willing to make, and take the necessary steps to insure that Holla Forums is at least controlled by its owner and not the other way around.

"CP" (Not CP-CP, but Pam-Pam Laura B shit) in one thread instead of scattered across the entire board.

If you give them an inch they take a mile from you.

dumbest post ever

stopped reading right there

The problem is that vols never really enforced the pedoshit stays in the pedothread rule. Sure, Candydoll pics in other threads got deleted but crops and clever :^ reaction images stayed.

why?

I use the lightblue CSS. The normal CSS is two 90's matrix.

discord.gg/JP5xnxY faes

wots dis

I guess because they weren't the full images and vols were scared of spam raids if they banned "This isn't CP, she just likes popsicles! :^) shitposts

pedo discord.

ban all 3dpd content, including Travis posters and images of Jim himself

I'd just make it a rule for no 3dpd no matter who or what it is

ban all jews

Jim would never let this happen.

gay tbh

probably just delete the board tbh

this is the best idea so far

write a script to datamine user and not tell anyone. oh hotwheels already did that.

ban moralfags and fbi

turn on optional country flags and only enforce two rules:

no cp
no spam

ban OP for being a retarded nigger

i like this

Make Baguette Pam Pam our only Mod.

Baguette Pam Pomâ„¢

permaban anyone who is not posting le ebeen regurgitated normalfag memes

I would post dicks and ban Dysmonia.

Baguette Pam Pomâ„¢ and Associate Professor Dr. Aaron James Enema (USC) would have fixed this entire Board by now, if THEY were our BO's!

i'd encrypt the master file table, having accessed it via smb which must be doable from mod php. i'd then demand 20 bitcoins from cockmonkey for the key. whether he paid or not he wouldn't get the table back. ever.

Redirect everyone to 32chan and delete the board.

delet

No rules. It shouldn't be a moderator or owner's job to ban and report illegal content. That's the gubment's job.