Post something autistic. Most autistic posts wins

Post something autistic. Most autistic posts wins.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m-PDf1Su6gA
wordwarvi.sourceforge.net/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Core_War
archive.org/details/CoreWarV1.011984KevinBjorkeStrategySimulation
rmoffice.sourceforge.net/rmo_warlock3_en.pdf
dosgames.com/g_small2.php
hol.abime.net/5373
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kid detected, btw, check chinnesse portable consoles before talking about vita and get a job.

here

mobile command post

Why do humans exist?

why do jews exist?

luv feeling the ferp

This wins, even ironically it disgusts me.

Text version of old arcade game:
youtube.com/watch?v=m-PDf1Su6gA

Also this game: wordwarvi.sourceforge.net/
Word War vi is your basic side-scrolling shoot 'em up '80s style arcade game. You pilot your "vi"per craft through core memory, rescuing lost .swp files, avoiding OS defenses, and wiping out those memory hogging emacs processes. When all the lost .swp files are rescued, head for the socket which will take you to the next node in the cluster.

Corewars is a simulation game where a number of warriors try to crash each other while they are running in a virtual computer. The warriors can be written in one of two assembler-like languages called Corewars and Redcode. Corewars is the default language and is easier to learn and understand. Redcode provides more advanced and powerful
instructions but also requires more time to learn.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Core_War
archive.org/details/CoreWarV1.011984KevinBjorkeStrategySimulation

The main thing that minecraft is lacking is content.

With a few exceptions, monsters are the same wherever you go, despite there being interesting biomes.

If you dig down far enough, it looks exactly the same as when you dig down anywhere else, unless you hit a stronghold or something.

There's still only a paltry four ores, one of which is pretty much irrelevant except for decoration and redstone.

The nether is just there, quartz and glowstone aren't needed in the quantities to necessitate mining them. Fortresses are neat and all but the rest of the biome is rather boring for something that's supposed to be hell.

Why do a race of teleporting slendymen have a generic ass dragon as a boss monster? That's boring.

Make biome specific monsters.

Make more underground biomes.

Make diamond able to dig past bedrock where you can find another tier of four ores.

Make another tier of four in the nether.

Make mobs more interesting than click it until it dies.

Have more plants to grow, and more motivation to do more than make a stack of 64 steaks.

The crafting system is cute and all, but scrap it for a base material quantity thing. Having to look up what shape does what is irritating.

Make liquids not stupid.

More lighting options are required, having torches every X blocks EVERYWHERE is ugly and limiting. We get advanced materials, let us build better lights.

Potions aren't worth the effort aside from water breathing for underwater temple raids. The buff effects are laughable already and they keep getting nerfed.

Give builders more options with materials. Oh look, you can construct a chair out of stairs, that's cute. Give us actual furniture. Let us make stairs and slopes and fences out of any block.

Rework villagers entirely, make the process of getting one less fucking cryptic. Make their AI smarter than porridge. Fix how the game recognizes houses and stop every villager from piling into the same one. If we have a well lit, defended village we should be able to be out at night without fear that the game's going to spawn an unpreventable zombie siege in the middle of town.

Minecraft does manage to have a good atmosphere and it's cozy to build in, but if it had even an eighth of the content that Terraria does it'd be a far better game.

WIN

Rolemaster RPG character sheet
rmoffice.sourceforge.net/rmo_warlock3_en.pdf

Lawn Mower, a text-mode simulator
dosgames.com/g_small2.php

also this one

Love this pic.
Guy indeed have good taste in figures.

Remember kids: train on simulator before breaking your lawn!
hol.abime.net/5373

Shoronil.

Wrong pic

But OP you already won.

When I was child, I play at Paint.

life is like a nigger

Dude nice.

fake af

Every post of yours is autistic. You didn't even need a image.

you will never beat that guy

that guy is a cringy faggot, dont bring memes when you're spreading your ideology. leave them for the imageboards

You had one job.

OC. Not 100% finished one of these, but this is the perfect thread so I have to post it.

Last one's not my OC. Was disappointed when I saw someone beat me to the most obvious one.

That's what gets me.

DO YOU EVEN CONSOLE?!?

what the hell, there are like 5 of them. Are dolls that popular?

I win.

thread wins

drug dealing criminal propaganda , .