Donald Trump Pledges to Reject Bigotry and Hatred and Oppression in all its Forms

Donald Trump Pledges to Reject Bigotry and Hatred and Oppression in all its Forms

facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10157509509515725

Donald Trump issued a "pledge to the American people" on Tuesday night via his Facebook page, vowing to treat all Americans equally and "reject bigotry and hatred and oppression in all its forms."

This is my pledge to the American people: as your President I will be your greatest champion. I will fight to ensure that every American is treated equally, protected equally, and honored equally. We will reject bigotry and hatred and oppression in all its forms, and seek a new future built on our common culture and values as one American people.
-Donald J. Trump

Trump has repeatedly insisted that he's a unifying candidate, despite polls that show him struggling to attract support from minorities. In the most recent Washington Post/ABC News national poll, for instance, he trails his Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton by 57 percentage points, 75 percent to 18 percent, among non-white voters.

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-reshuffles-staff-in-his-own-image/ar-BBvIxQ4?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Bannon
bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2015-steve-bannon/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kellyanne_Conway
ropeculture.org/2016/02/16/trumpcucks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yet another concern post about polls. Shill harder faggot.

yeah, he can totally win saying "white power - 1488 gas the kikes race war now"

op is a retarded kike

He has always been saying this kind of stuff. Also, .earn to use the catalog.

LOL BUTTHURT

In other words he will reject the violent terroristic ideology of BLM.

Good for him.

the juden plays both sides

say kike

Top kike.

In psychology, there is a construct called Cognitive Dissonance. Basically the idea goes that once people make up their minds about something, they become emotionally wedded to a person, idea or plan of action. Despite being confronted with evidence that contradicts a given thought or commitment, people tend to ignore the data at hand rather than modify or change their position.

I thought some recent polls had Trump had 40% with Mexicans, a figure W. achieved when he won.

I saw him call $hilldog a bigot in his latest speech and I lol'd.

Good, we don't need that shit in the new White American Imperium he is establishing. You treat your fellow countrymen with respect.

Reported for intl.

Yes, and that includes Jews, since Jews are white and will be at the head of the new White American Imperium, just as they are now.

Learn to use the catalog.

You've got a fair point OP, looks like I'm a #HillaryMissle now

Ok, Trump has always been a center right kosher nationalist. Why is this a surprise?

Compared to Hitler?
Absolutely.

Jared Taylor supports our h'White brothers, the jews, why don't you?

You're up early, Moishe, it's just 8 am in Tel Aviv.

Find me a candidate on the ballot who advocates race realism and I'll vote for him.

Jews practice bigotry against non-Jews.

Just leaving this fact here.

Is this a troll?

I don't see a problem.

Sounds like true equal opportunity to me. Equal Opportunity based on Merit != Equal Access based on Conditions (Equal Access is the Modern theory we've suffered from since Johnson decided to guarantee the nigger vote for 100 years).

You got a point OP, I'm a #McMullenMissile now

The Left never disowns their fringe. They let the hardcore commies and black bloc Starbuck's window smashers be a talking horse for their mainstream politicians.

But we on the Right? We're always virtue signalling that we're so much better than the other people on our side.

It divides us, and it's dumb strategy. The presence of people so far over to the left keeps the overton window on their side. And if you haven't noticed they've been kicking our asses poltically for almost a decade now.

*stalking horse

good, so what?

nationalist>factionalism

Trump>Hillary

its pretty easy faggots

Still mad about the Wisconsin speech yesterday?

Funny how Holla Forums hates women, faggots, drugs, and anyone who doesn't toe semite values. How's 2000 years of christcuck brainwashing working out for you? Do you feel domesticated enough yet, you screaming slaves?

what are you even babbling on about?

This is politics. Don't think Trump isn't redpilled on blacks. Didn't he post an incorrect statistic on black crime awhile back and trick the MSM into "correcting" him on it?

lol try harder

This. Trump can simply just "ignore" the fringe. But nope.
Anyway, Trump is still a better choice than Hillary, and if Trump makes America a complete mongrel shithole worse than it already is, it doesnt affect me either.

How the accepted opinion here is more semitic than Aryan, you high school cuck. Stop posting outside r9k for a decade until you understand wtf you're talking about.

Hey user, you're a retarded cuck

k

I'm glad we agree. Now go kill yourself :^)

Even if Trump didn't want to build a wall or deport illegals, he'd be a better choice, simply because he wants to break up NATO and avoid war with Russia. US hasn't had an isolationist candidate since of a major party since Taft.

Glad you addressed my points, Shlomo. I feel so enlightened now that I wanna suck the kike pope's cock and apologise for being a bad goy. Just tell me what to think and I'll keep swallowing my father as he did his.

I know

A kike never addresses real arguments. They only engage in elementary school theatrics and attack their opponent on purely social grounds.

This is you: a hurr durr durr

You're welcome to address my points like an adult and contribute smthg to the discussion other than childish retorts. Until then, ciao, Moshe. Enjoy the Zyklon.

wtf, I hate trump now

I'll address your points nigga u just gotta get sum first

rek't

> msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-reshuffles-staff-in-his-own-image/ar-BBvIxQ4?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Stephan Bannon
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Bannon

> bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2015-steve-bannon/

Hmmm…

Kellyanne Conway
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kellyanne_Conway

the late Congressman Jack Kemp;
former Vice President Dan Quayle;
Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich;
Senator Fred Thompson and
Congressman (now Indiana Governor) Mike Pence.

> In August 2015, she became the president of the Promise I Super-PAC which supports the 2016 presidential campaign of Ted Cruz and is part of a group of 4 super-PACs supporting Cruz.

I smell a Jew…

You really do reek like a Jew tbh fam, and your 'points' are non-existent - and that's not a euphemism: you didn't make any points whatsoever.

All you did was whine like a kike while making accusations of Holla Forums that made absolutely no sense.

And then acted like you'd just made some sort of drop the mic commentary.

Which is what Jews tend to do.

JAN 2017 BIGOTS BECOME THE MEEK

That means end of white discrimination
we should be rejoicing you faggots

That's right! We can't wait for Hitler, vote for Gary Johnstein or Jill Stein instead! Prove that you don't want either candidate! DUDE WEED LMAO

You know I really did consider calling people Trumpcucks was shilling but now i think its appropriate. Can you autists seriously not handle any post about Trump that isn't explicitly fellating him for everything he says? I mean Jesus Christ the OP didn't even say anything anti Trump, he literally just posted something Trump did.

Also inb4

Clumsy tbh fam.

gb2plebbit

Sorry you doubleniggers can't get a gf, or whatever your problem is. No reason to forsake your ancestors and follow a goatfucker religion that can't into duality, empathy, dignity, or honour. You do have a choice, and semite religions aren't the way forward for the European man. That religion is subhumans, specifically for their slaves. That is no secret, so what's your excuse?

Why do you wear the shackle? Will it hurt if I remove it?

You clearly are not from here when you don't even know ID. How much do they pay (((you)))?

The OP post was a Facebook post Trump put up and it was already getting called shilling. Even if the OP was doing it with the intent of shitting on Trump, why do you guys sperg out so fucking hard anytime some stupid shit Trump does gets pointed out? He's not Hitler I know but why does that mean we should flat out ignore anything dumb he does?

Gas yourself kike

>>>/ctr/

Still clumsy.

Its getting awkward now.

I'm vaping right now, what's your point?

Some of us don't buy the bullshit but still wear suits to work.

Epic, simply epic. Great job contributing to Holla Forums with these articulate and informative posts.

Your posts, what I've seen thus far, amount to nothing but really shitty (or underhanded) argumentation, and convenience of timing as to suggest you being a proxy-sock for a shill.

That you're going to try to call upon others in accusation in such context?

Now that'sepictbh fam.

You are in fact a complete fucking autist. Do you want the mods to check my post history you dumb cunt? I've probably been here longer than you and I'm just tired of you faggots accusing everyone of being a hillary shill and sage downboating every thread that isn't "muh god emperor" memes

Donald trump isn't treating us like a hitler, he's treating us like a business trump would. Is trump tower known for having ghettos in the halls? Except paved with American values.

You should legitimately consider suicide for having that saved m8.

One could at least argue its a matter of strategy with Trump - a flawed argument, even so - but Roosevelt?
Nah, he was just a big faggy cuck.

What the fuck does that even mean, specifically in the present context?
What is 'good faith' for a Pakistani Muslim?
A Mexican Catholic?
A Somali bix nood?
A Ching-Ching ling-long?

Its meaningless, more now than ever before.

Again, what the fuck does that even mean?
Cultural assimilation?
That's impossible.

The mudslime, christcuck, muh dik, and chank wouldn't even be able to get along, let alone assimilate, and that says nothing of the native European population, which currently has a fertility rate below all of the above.
Well below, in fact. Below fucking replacement levels.

So basically, fuck borders niggers, niggers are lame bro.

Which at this point, doesn't mean a God forsaken thing.

Only a cuckold suggests otherwise.

The US flag means nothing but multicultural degeneration to the point of nothingness, to Brazil, or worse, to Zimbabwe - and the ride there isn't going to be fun, least of all for the historic, the founding, European population, which will fare worst of all in the long run.

Theodore Roosevelt's rhetoric was shitty Jew filthy then, and it is even moreso today.

Which is exactly what some faggot shill would say.

I'd love to see it, actually.

Shut the fuck up, you shifty nancy faggot.

If you make a shit-tier thread, with no archive, framed in a manner that is intentionally inflammatory, expect to get the appropriate response - which is to call you a shill, because that's very-likely what you fucking are.
Your disingenuous shilling is only the more apparent upon investigation of OP's post, in which case it becomes clear that OP, the faggot shill he is, clumsily copy-pasted a direct quote from a politico article alongside the link to Trump's faceberg account.

Guess what group has been repeatedly shitposting, with direct copy-pastes from politico articles shitting on Trump?
Hmmmmmmmmm.

And you?
You're either a blithering moron or an accomplice in such aims.
You fucking faggot.

do you get a claustrophobic thrilll from your hermetically sealed mind?

the phrase in good faith has well known legal definiton dear user, I'm sorry you're ignorant of it. Maybe you should learn a bit before you post with adults.

in this case it is cultural assimilation he's referring to
the process whereby a minority group gradually adapts to the customs and attitudes of the prevailing culture and customs

fuck borders? that leap of mental gymnastics seriously defies logic, please explain it if you can.

with an attitude like that why don't you emigrate?

lel
But seriously what could I possibly be shilling by saying Trump is not immune from criticism? I want us to push Trump to the right by actually pressuring him, not just hoping and using wishful thinking that he'll get into office and flip on the RWDS switch right away. How can you see anti-semitic Europeans being barred entry to the US as a good thing in any way?

And a good day to you sir.

I'm not ignorant of it, you smug cunt, I'm implying its an impossibility in the context to which you might potentially seek to apply it, would have to seek to apply it, in the present context.

Which is fucking impossible - and further, UNDESIRABLE.
The only way this transpires is with ethnic admixture.
And we don't want that.
Deal with it, your race-mixing cuckold.

'In good faith' has no application in a meaningful sense in the modern context, in this context specifically.
Thus, there is no restriction on what an immigrant coming 'in good faith' represents.
Further, as there is no such restriction, and one cannot - by Roosevelt's rationale - discriminate against someone because of creed (see: Islam), birthplace (see: Somalia), or origin (see: Ching Chang Chong).

So, basically - fuck borders nigger.
Let everyone come on in.

Slippery fucking slope.
With rhetoric like that, it was inevitable we'd end up where we are today - namely, losing this country to a rapidly advancing swarm of mudfolk and Jewry.

Because I still hold out hope of changing that condition.
And it won't be done through debate or rhetoric.

Perfect cost for perfect value.

Your America is dead, and people like me are going to try to build something out of its corpse.
Before the maggots and vultures and jackals move in to swallow it all up.

Deal with it, you cuck'd civ-nat faggot.

ahh… the adolescent might makes right mindset
I wish you luck in your future endeavors dear user, you're going to need it.

Notice how the shill alternates between proxy socks.

That's not what you said, you shifty shill cunt.

You aren't pressuring him, you're counter-signaling in a thread that is a copy-pasta of a politico piece, coupled with inflammatory (for this context) rhetoric on behalf of OP.

That was your initial gripe - that people called OP a shill for what he posted, and what OP posted was CLEARLY shill material.

What is politics, faggot?

1. There's no guarantee he'll hold to this.
2. If the minimal Euros who'd be IDed as anti-semitic couldn't get in, and on the flip side none of the viciously hateful mudfolk could get in either, that's a great deal, as Trump would put it.
3. There's no guarantee Trump will stick to that in the specific context you describe
4. You're a faggot.

Statistically, I am almost-certainly more successful than you are, or will ever be.

And your argument said nothing of mine.

You argue like a shill - and weak one at that.

It's shit like this that pisses me off. He would easily cream shilldog with the white vote alone and a handful of the "good" minorities.

Instead there is this shit. Some will argue that he is playing the game and that he cant go full 14/88 (and he never will) but honestly, nobody would have brought this up if he didn't make a statement about it. It's nothing but pandering and playing by the rules that the left has imposed on us for decades. This is the kind of signalling that really leaves an awful taste in my mouth

No, fuck my claims, let's talk about you.

Do you still defend OP, now knowing they copy-pasta'd directly from an anti-Trump politico piece?

Or are you still going to argue you only oppose this supposed unquestioning support of Trump that you claim transpires (despite every fucking Trump thread being lousy with low-energy shill cunts like you)?

Are you going to try to argue otherwise?

… And?
Yes, he brought it up, and it will likely help him.

Welcome to the 2016 American political ecology m8.

it seems your argument is based upon the assumption that cultural assimilation is;
to use your quaint phrasing.
that along with a rabid (((supremacist))) theme seems to be the totality of your argument

my family has been in the US since the early 18th century, it's as white now (8th generation) as it was then. I really don't see how the color of my skin makes me better or worse than any other citizen. My actions on the other hand do make a difference. You may have heard the phrase you'll catch more flies with honey? Do you understand that?
I agree with one thing you've posted so far

debate, rhetoric alone won't do it. memes, education and action to help show how the American way is better than the (((globalist))) way is a good start.
Jumping up and down like a rabid naughtzee skinhead isn't going to get you very far.

Jesus Christ, you really are a legitimate cuckold, aren't you?

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

My family has been here since the 1730's.
Now what faggot.

And the white population of the country has dropped to the point wherein ther are more non-white children being born than white children each year.
Whites aren't even producing enough children to replace population lost to death.
So what future do you leave for your white offspring?
How long can they stay in America, and stay white?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA…

…AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA… Hah… hahah… Oh, oh God my sides…

There aren't any, which is why voting is a pointless exercise.

ropeculture.org/2016/02/16/trumpcucks/

Pffthah.

If you're trying to argue that by being a race-cuck'd civic nationalist, you'll attract more cucky white folks, I'll agree with you there.
… But I'll also suggest that actually following that line of behavior will accomplish nothing of value.

Ronald Reagan was one of the worst US presidents in the history of this nation.

But you promote the (((globalist))) way goyim.

Do you still deny this?
Do you still deny that 'in good faith' has no meaning, and if it does, or ever did, such is inevitably prone to degradation to the point of absence of such, such that we reach the demographic and generally-cuck'd state of things in the US today?

Your people are dying, and you are crying that we cannot exclude folks based on skin color - even though people of skin-color (due to genetic facotors) tend to be shit by comparison to people of your skin color (due to other genetic factors than the ones which factor into the amount of melanin in your dermis).

Neither is bending over and cucking like nancy civic nationalist faggot.
That's what got us where we are today - drowning in mud and Jewry.

Due to people like you.

you know it's over when he cucks it

arguing like one of (((them)))? I'm not the one, you need to check IDs

Shills are so ass blasted at their first thread failing that they felt like they had to make a new one.

wtf i hate trump now

Dear God, you are such a pathetic shill cuckold.

I don't deny it - I suggest it outright:

You are the one who denies that 'in good faith' has no meaning.

Do you deny that immigrants coming 'in good faith' means nothing, as they can and do hold such varied beliefs, which often stand in opposition to the historic, founding even, cultural tennants of the US, as to make 'assmimilation' utterly impossible without fundamentally - and not beneficially - altering the nature of the country, culturally and demographically?
Yes or no?

Everything about you is disingenuous, and you argue like a shill cuckold, so I give you a yes or no question, because I know how much you folks love them.

You are such a kosher vagina, it is truly pathetic.

Oh, and as for arguing like (((them))):

I'm still waiting for an answer, you worthless fucking cuckold.

Shill harder, faggot

kys my man

Yawn. Another useless thread brought to you by:

A) Sinead
B) Renegayde
C) Ropeculture

or all of the above and in case you had any doubts:

SAGE

Fuck off moron. Go back to Stormfront

LOL I just realized this moron hasn't updated his picture and Corey Lewandowski is still listed as a jew.