MFW Holla Forums is hidden from the front page because the low pph and user numbers are pathetic

MFW Holla Forums is hidden from the front page because the low pph and user numbers are pathetic.

Prolly but mayB not

this is a smart move, itll stop the influx of normalfags from 4chan

more importantly, it will stop the casul Holla Forums crossposter

You mean reddit. The only people who use this place are redditors who want to check out the "darker than 4cuck" chan

niggers and jews are fucking tools

TO CONTROVERSIAL FOR 8 CHAN

Where they get this information?
How they find this place?

You are stupid.
4chan and reddshit all already know about 8ch/b/, they have raided us for years. Everyone at both sites already knows where we are and wtf is going on here. A quick look at the threads in the catalog will verify that for you. Delisting only has one purpose, and that is to keep people from throwing the actual verifiable numbers in Dysnomia's bloated face every day. Especially days when he takes it into his faggot head to change the whole board around.

They also have horrible memories and will forget about us eventually.
It's a pretty good idea IMO. Should've done it 2 years ago.

Holla Forums reddit board is more popular than Holla Forums itself.

says '11' for me

Maybe the image was taken at a different time?

2 years ago?

btw says '10' now

still more than Holla Forums

Holla Forums has 23 active users actualylyl

No-one has posted on the thing in 5 days, you're saying it's more popular based on 2 numbers that mean absolutely nothing.
Stop saying that.

Isn't that an average? I bet there aren't 11 actual people here as I type this.

Bitch the whole fucking government is here

Damn…

FBI, definitely. Not sure who else.

50pph average

FSB here faggot, though I'm just wasting taxpayer money now; since the death of baphomet nobody gives a single shit about you anymore,