MFW 4cuck won't raid 8ch because there's "not enough people here."

MFW 4cuck won't raid 8ch because there's "not enough people here."

Go back

Reddit is pretty quiet. Did you know that the 8ch subreddit is more popular than 8ch itself. LMAO

Niggers over at reddit are too afraid to visit here because they think they'll get FBI after them

Dude, everyone from here is fro. reddit. O.k maybe you and few others are ex 4channer but most are from reddit. Stop being n le denial. ROFLMAO

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA NORMIE

HAHAHAH edgy teen pretending to be an oldfag.

Only redditors use the word "Normie" go back

I don't even know what to say, the faggotry is overwhelming

yes, go back to reddit "Normie"

Do you really believe the numbers that reddit provides?

4chan can raid Holla Forums anytime now. Probably is with these posts. I don't care anymore

ITT: reddshit argument form

yes it is
no it isn't
yes it is
no it isn't
yes it is
no it isn't
yes it is
no it isn't

And 4chan argument form

STFU
GTFO
STFU
GTFO
STFU
GTFO

All of you need to wake up and realize that there are no 8channers left here. It is just you dim motherfuckers flinging shit at each other like retarded chimps.

This is the average 4chan user. Note how his cancer levels are unusually high. This is normal for them, and will go to even higher levels of cancer to help in damage control.

I'd trust them more than Jim

Here's the scoop

I'd trust neither

I was from SpaceGhetto before it died

the hell is that?

Look it up fagboy

Few people is all the more reason to do a raid. A group with less people has less power to combat the raid.

They wouldn't last long either way.

it works in our favor, we keep the speeds low and the content comfy, and the newfags don't come knocking.

the cuckchan fags are on Holla Forums and /a/. hence their rulefagging.

2014 Holla Forums was the wild west. things went on you wouldnt imagine now. it was like any beginning of any chan site. soon though it died mid 2015. never been the same.
long live Holla Forums.co

Yep I was there. I came from Reddit, I'd never used a chan before as I was scared of 4chan. Now I'm a hardcore channer

ha ha ha ha, you can go back now.