Anyone watched Mobile Suit Gundam? is it any good?

anyone watched Mobile Suit Gundam? is it any good?

i was telling anons about an anime i watched in the 00s about a kid who controls a giant robot to fight other giant robots, but then the kid is captured by the opposition and he loses his memory, so the opposition brainwash and recruit him. he then fights against his friends and so on and on. couldn't remember it's name, but anons told me it's gotta be gundam. is the story line similar to what i just described? if not, does anyone know the anime i'm talking about?

Yes, but I did watch something a bit similar to it that I thought was way better… I can't for the life of me remember what it was called though. It was an anime in the 80s semi-similar to this except really bizarre.

Dangaioh?

That is a very good one, but not the one I'm thinking of. I'm really frustrated because I could of swore I had the anime stored on my computer somewhere.

how similar? and what's bizarre about it?

I'm not an anime fag, but I watched the early toonami stuff like this
These were all great. Also Sailor Moon was good.

Dragonball Z was retarded.

Voltron?

Well, it had mechs in it except, they were sort of a viral suit. It's strange because it looked a bit trippy and the only renditions they had of it were all ovas. They only had a few episodes of it as well. I remember watching it on manga.com when that site was still active. It was about an alien force taking over a world by overwhelming force, devouring and turning humans into monsters. They also used bracelets that had an enormous amount of power in them. Don't remember much more than that. And sorry if this looks like a jumbled mess of a reply, I haven't watched that anime in ages.

Gundam for fags, seriously, LOGH, ideon, or any series inside robotech are better, the only real good part inside gundam wing is how women are depicted in politics, still some chapters are ok.

More info please.

Overrated as fuck.

that show any good?

outlanders?

i'm asking the same question

get

Unfortunately no. It was not a funny anime in the slightest, it was a very dire/serious anime. But, thank you for trying to help anyway.

blue gender?

Hametsu no Mars. i'm positive.

YOU AREN'T HELPING AT ALL!!! NOW LET ME REFRESH MY MEMORY BANKS AND LEAF MY ALONE

wow rude. asshole

Actually it was a tad like evangelion… HOW the fuck didn't I mention this?

Goldorak ?
It has alien who want to conquer the world and mechs but i don't remember if they have magic bracelets or if they transform humans

I was thinking of Tekkaman Blade/Tekkaman Blade 2 for the memory loss. Has everything you mentioned. Invading aliens, people turning into robots, etc.