From nerd to normie ?

IT'S ENOUGH !

I don't want GNU+Linux anymore !
I don't want to use exclusively free as in freedom software !
I don't want to talk with people only by IRC !

I DON'T WANT TO BE A FUCKING NERD ANYMORE ! I WANT SOCIAL LIFE !

So, I've got those to begin with my new life :

1. Getting a Facebook (not fake) profile
2. Sign in for an Instagram account
3. Making a Snapchat account
4. Watching and subscribing to trendings YouTube channels
5 to (n-1). ???
n. Profit !

So, Holla Forums, will you help me to become a normie and having friends and life ?

PS : Don't say "job" because I have no diploma, so I'm gonna go with ruthless people (I've already tried).

The problem is not your hobbies, but who you are.
What can you offer to people? Are you funny? Are you handsome? Reliable? Know any trade? Know of restaurants or even how to cook? Have you traveled a lot and have many stories to tell? Are you a positive person that infect others with happiness​ or an anxiety freak that can be smelled from your body language? Do you have a job? Do you have a house? Are you healthy?

Really, you're the incarnation of the beta blue-pilled. You'll gain nothing from others, ever, because you can give nothing to them.
Take the Red pill, take the Iron pill. Improve yourself, become contagious.

This is like asking a Muslim for an awesome pork chop recipe.

Please go back to reddit, OP

So you're saying that freedom and free software is just a religion?
I thought that it's more than a religion, it's the only way to live, but the enemies of freedom we can't forgive

Forget about trending, there are exactly 2 channels for subscribing. They are:
• Hydraulic Press Channel
• Beyond the Press

Start live streaming your "life" 24/7
Like this fat retard rtmp ://cyberman.tv/live/stream

Only if you are a true believer, it's your turn to show the world. In the fire of software freedom you were burnt.

nice blog, now kill yourself

you know exactly what to do

I use gentoo, most of the time i even dont run X server... i am programming in C and assembly.. and i have GF, social life, and i have full time job, many friends and i am rocking every weekend... you are the problem not GNU/Linux u stupid piece of shit.

Just join a D&D groups or someshit.

you cant user, its to late

Is this a cointelpro thread to try to subtly subvert us psychologically so we feel as though everyone is abandoning gnu/linux? :^)

What a beta cuck, stop chasing an idealistic life that will kill you along with everyone else.
The problem isn't that you're a nerd, stop trying to fit in and classify yourself.

This, I've been programming for 6 years and I'm the leader of my college clique because I earned people's respect in an environment where my skills would be recognised by people of comparative intelligence, people respect you if you're intelligent, polite but also know when and how to hand out punishment like a proper leader and generally not giving a damn what people think about you. We literally made Linux trendy.
It might sound like I'm harping on my achievements but that's not my point here, my point is that you need to assert authority and take the reigns of the beast if you ever want to be respected.

Your oh-so-brilliant strategy has a small but fatal flaw: you're not a girl. Being on faceberg or photo sharing services won't land you a single contact. Listen to . Doesn't matter what you think, people are selfish. What can you offer them? Nothing? Guess what you'll get in return for that.
We're only replying to you because it's (barely) entertaining. Get more boring and I'm out.

You (hopefully jokingly) blame rms/Linus but you will still be you if you leave it behind. And, mark my words, you'll still be alone. People don't even know you use Linux, and they couldn't give less of a shit you do.

Best of luck whatever you decide to do, faggot. If you kill yourself do me a favor and blame systemd.

Could be OPs one and only contribution to this board

sudo rm -rf / --no-preserve-root yourself fam

You can force yourself to try less obscure hobbies, but you will never change how your mind works. Your autism will still filter through and you will not find the acceptance you crave despite the mask you wear.

What you need is to blunt the part of your brain that thinks deeper than normies dare to. There are many legal and illegal ways to cause brain damage. Needless to say it's irreversible, so I hope you're committed.

Weak try, DHS.

1/10.

u2 kys

This. We need more an heroes blaming systemd in their death letter. Maybe this will help combat the poettering menace.

conversely, I use Windows 10, have an iPhone, FaceBook, Instagram, can't into coding... and I have no GF, social life, job, or friends and I spend my weekends shitposting with you lot... I am the problem not NSA/Windows u stupid piece of shit

Let me quickly debunk your bait.

/thread

dude talking to him in the discord is great, i've been anti-bullying him

I have an important revelation about normies. They think that unless a software is made by a big corporation it is not made very well. So they will chose proprietary crap over free stuffs if only those craps are made by good sounding companies. Hence the popularity of Crapple and zoogle chrome.

But this is true.

If you want to not be a nerd
>>>/fit/
>>>/out/
Never touch a computer again, ditch the smartphone and get a hobby that's either a sport or doing something outside like gardening.

Seriously, even if I actually had friends, I wouldn't know what the fuck to do with a Facebook, Instagram or Snapchat account.

on facebook just share le funny memes, snapchat just post selfies with dog filter, and instagram take pics of food

Normalfags are not welcome here, nigger.

The difference between the free software movement and a religion is that free software doesn't demands blind faith.

Shit meant to spoiler.

If this is how the world worked, everyone who buys a guitar would be a rockstar.

sage for blog

No bro stick with it. We'll all be alright.

None of this will help you. All this will do is get you low IQ sluts user. Instead, if you want to improve yourself, do it for you, not for pussy. If you do it because of that you will not succeed in having friends or pussy.

I recommend you focus on one thing for now: Getting more /fit/ and see how that works out for you. I don't care how you work out, just do it every day at the start, make it part of your life.

There is no saying you can't be /fit/, or less autistic, but still enjoy Holla Forums.