Researchers back gender-neutral toilets for school kids in South Australia

tenplay.com.au/news/national/august/researchers-back-gender-neutral-toilets-for-school-kids

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CnnVs
archive.is/kRzoJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Someone make it stop. Seeing kids get sex ed at the same time they learn to read and basic math triggers me every time.

((((((researchers))))))

OP YOUR A FAG

archive.is/CnnVs

archive.is/CnnVs

archive.is/CnnVs

archive.is/CnnVs

archive.is/CnnVs

archive.is/CnnVs

archive.is/CnnVs

archive.is/CnnVs

archive.is/CnnVs

archive.is/CnnVs

archive.is/CnnVs

archive.is/CnnVs

archive.is/CnnVs

I just want to nuke melbourne off the face of the bloody earth

Do they have glory holes in school toilets nowadays too?

pls do it this place is hell

I know, sorry

*YOU'RE
sorry

melboune isn't in south australia

I know, either way I want it gone

If the South Australia government accept the recommendations then then parents have option to pull them out of program?

Nice reaction slide thread you have here.
South Australian toilets? Who gives a shit?

We are not going to make greater israel real JIDF. Push all the narratives you want we aren't going to war for Israel.

Good question. Parents of transgender kids already pushing for this kind of stuff to be compulsory for all of the students: archive.is/kRzoJ

Fuck off scope shill.

Public schools were a mistake

Kill yourself kike.

Kill yourself kike.

and then a generation acquired piss and scat fetishes.

Infants are now being called trans, and children as young as 12 are receiving cross-sex hormones (which cause permanent sterility). Are libshit parents really willing to sterilize their own children in order to show how progressive and tolerant they are?

Social sciences are make believe tier. Regardless, if you have explain how boys are different from girls to children, then the useful idiots are trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist. They will grow up and eventually recognize the difference, as if it was instinct or something…

Always the exception, not the norm. Wanting to teach children of biological and genetic inconsistency at best, and mental illness as "normal" at worse, will sure to go well… especially when you have difficulty teaching about the difference between girls and boys.

natural selection at work

people need to be killed at this point

Into the trash it goes.

This isn't a fucking study. This is just an outline of how (((university researches))) brainwashed kids into believing transgerdism is okay, and then suggesting transgender propaganda be readily available for children. Fucking sickening.

Modern science is a joke.

Can anyone repaste the insightful pasta about why the #1 priority of transexual liberation is bathroom rights?

Wouldn't that lead to lawsuits? Parents wouldn't want their children in this shit.

I predicted that would be first. You were very close.

The art is to know why.

The more horrors I see like these, the slower and more painful time feels…

I know right?

Just imagine the crazy shit we'll be seeing in like 30 years time.

I think if we don't act soon we'll be beyond saving honestly.

Divide and conquer, make people believe in things that aren't real.

All part of the agenda of destroying the white man.

*==YOUSE==

I never really understood this obsession with gender neutral bathrooms. I live in Romania and almost everywhere there are bathrooms for males, females and sometimes for people with physical handicap. Right now I am in college and our dorms are mixed so both girls and boys can live in the dorm, but not in the same room(a boy can't sleep in the same room with a girl for the duration of the year). However all bathrooms are mixed in that both boys and girls use them, nobody says how progressive this is or how happy they are, they just to the stinking toilet hoping that the shit actually went in the toilet or go to the showers hopping that there is running hot water. I suspect that this is because in the past the dorms weren't mixed, but now that they are they can't really make a second bathroom to separate the genders. Sure you could say muh degeneracy, but there are no degenerate acts in those bathrooms, nobody would want to kiss or have sex in them.