Guys, imma going to ask a favor, if you're going to shoot up a school or something...

Guys, imma going to ask a favor, if you're going to shoot up a school or something, say Million Dollar Extreme Presents: World Peace inspired you to do it, it's the only way to start the race war.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v2DcfwOurtI&ab_channel=MillionDollarExtreme
wkbw.com/homepage-gallery/aurora-movie-theater-shooting-gunman-james-holmes-notebook-published-for-the-first-time#2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry faggot, don't want to be a hypocrite.

0/10

SAM HYDE TO RED PILL THE MASSES ON AUGUST 19

aye, we need to get sammy over 1.2 million

0/10

Sam is asking you all to "NOT" kill someone or shoot up a Mosque while screaming Million Dollar Extreme Presents: World Peace so that he can get a nigger jew propagandist fired.

Huh
youtube.com/watch?v=v2DcfwOurtI&ab_channel=MillionDollarExtreme

JUST FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Chill out, kid. Not everyone gives a shit about embedding and making webm's.
Shit, I can barely open Outlook.
Try lifting something instead of sperging out about computer literacy you fucking loser.

bump

you are obvious jidf
this is a shitty thread
doesn't need to bumped

Hey Sammy, just one q, will there be cream loads?

Nice slide thread you have here.
Thanks for shitting up the board.

You are the biggest faggot on this site right now. And the best part of it is, is that you are obviously painfully new seeing as you think a single person that uses a board like Holla Forums would give a single flying fuck about pictures of gore.

Sam has been posting here since well before your nigger ass came into town with the Trump train, and Sam/MDE related posts are a part of this place. The fact you aren't aware of that is also just one more piece of evidence that you really don't belong here.

I can't wait till these retarded ass elections are over so you faggots can go back to plebbit for another 4 years.

Shills play both sides lad. Probably some kike faggot trying to D&C.

All me, stay safe Holla Forumsacks.

Your mom goes to college.

This isnt a 5 star hotel you fucking faggot

PANIC

All I know is I'm gonna win this football game
=Then get laid==

All I know is I'm gonna win this football game
Then get laid

nice doubles, what a fucking cunt.

Sam Hydes faggot show is not a part of this place. It's forced cancer that belongs on reddit with the other redditfaggots. There's a difference between a running joke about his being responsible for every shooting and actually caring about a shitty tv show. Telling everyone who calls this out butthurt is representative of poor comedy that pretends it has some deeper meaning and is rustling some jimmies, when in reality it just can't handle criticism. But any buzz is apparently good buzz so we get shitty forced sam hyde cancer.

You do not belong here JIDF.
Webms are standard protocol.

Please go back to reddit.

wkbw.com/homepage-gallery/aurora-movie-theater-shooting-gunman-james-holmes-notebook-published-for-the-first-time#2

I like the British hitting the wall old broads skit. Do more of that

I was mostly referring to you acting like a whiny bitch acting like he deserves people to do shit for him, not the webms themselves.

Are these faggots really all here because of the election?
This board has been getting worse and worse since the fucking thing started.
Why can't they just lurk for a few weeks before spewing shit all over every single thread?

I miss primary season.
I miss Jeb.

I'm here because the race war is literally happening in like 1-2 years tops.

You better have your ammo stock-piled faggot.

Watching this now and laughing till my herpie tongue sores swell

Oh golly. A bloody dead person. Boy I sure am spooked now. kill yourself

Honestly, what do you think you're accomplishing by doing that? Worse case scenario you trigger someone into filtering your ID for the rest of the thread. Normal case scenario, no one gives a fuck. Just fucking leave dude. Just leave, you are so fucking new you don't even know who Sam hyde is. You don't belong here.

They're tryhard plebbit faggots that desperately want to fit in and think imageboards are super serious buisness. Meanwhile they fall for blue-pilled political circuses and have shitted this place up to the point it's almost unbearable. The only reason I'm still here is to fuck with them. As soon as the elections are over they'll leave and we can go back to having fun while also having meaningful discussions about interesting topics.

I wish… We have to get Smiley to kill himself first

He says while sucking eceleb dick and fantasizing about shooting up his school for 2 grand. kek

wow nice ironic reddit meme

The only whiny bitch here is the one back peddling after being called out.

Go fuck yourself you fucking retard. The video's down now:

the catch is he gets 2 grand if you do it and it gets lots of views.
I suggest peepee poopoo