Google has blacklisted naturalnews.com

naturalnews.com/2017-02-22-google-blacklists-natural-news-removes-140000-pages-from-its-index-memory-holes-natural-news-investigative-articles.html

Google has blacklisted naturalnews.com.

Same thing they did to Holla Forums, removed it from their search engine results.

I wonder who they pissed off to have this done.

That's why you get the woman to do it for you.
Then you offer to give her one as well :^)

big pharma

Holla Forums - Holla Forumstards venturing out of their safe zone to remind people how retarded they are

No, they absolutely did not block Holla Forums from their search results. Codemonkey (well, Hotwheels initially) blocked web crawlers from accessing the front page

If you type for example "Holla Forums tech" then Holla Forums still comes up

Sage for spreading this bullshit disinformation

It's okay if you're new, but don't flaunt it like that.

yes they did. They blocked, then unblocked parts of it but not the actual 8ch.net address when searching for Holla Forums. It's only recently that codemonkey stopped google crawling.

It was obvious when they did it to Holla Forums they wouldn't stop with Holla Forums, they decided at that point they weren't just going to be a search engine, they were going to censor sites they didn't agree with.

If you don't like it, make your own search engine you communist faggot

Mammograms give women very small doses of radiation which presents some risk.

Facebook has been censoring what they don't like for a long time. All the big guys do it. Internet is slavery.

Now let's think what this means. A normalfag has, say, breast cancer which has been mentioned here, and goes onto Google to find info about mammograms. And all he's getting is "mammograms are safe, goy, go get them!" since the sites saying something else are censored.

And it's possible to do it for anything they want to. Imagine there is a protest they don't want you to know about? Deleted. Or a whistleblower says the government is developing a virus to kill you all? We'll just disappear that, no problem.

I guess some people (like Holla Forums) will be able to get around that, but the 99% using just fb and g will not.

Google blocked Holla Forums.co, not 8ch.net you stupid cocksuckers. Yes I know they're the same website but OP was only talking about one of the two

They blocked 8ch.net.

Reading sure is hard.

Did they somehow also block peer-reviewed academic journals?

So does getting your teeth x-rayed. So does going outside. So does eating a banana. The word "radiation" isn't a dirty word, you actually have to come up with evidence to support your point still.

Bing is the best alternative to Google.

Has good search results and fast response times, only downside is similar privacy issues to Google.

So Trump is for liberty and free speech, etc?
Really?
And is apparently not a problem for this?
What the fuck am I reading?

for you

They have a monopoly, not even Microsoft can create its own search engine at this point. Should be regulated as a common carrier for the public centrists or broken up by the the courts.

See the Sherman Act 1890, the Clayton Act 1914 and the Federal Trade Commission Act 1914.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day I guess.

McFucking kill yourself, my man. There is a reason banana farmers don't have to wear lead shielding while doing their job.

Because it's mostly done by third worlders who until relatively recently would get doused in pesticide while working at the plantation?

Now I'm not particularly partisan or invested in US politics, but if you feel threatened by infowars you're either a completely worthless news organization/company or utterly retarded.

I feel zero sympathy and would happily argue they deserve it

bump

It's a bullshit website, but nonetheless one that shouldn't have been blocked.

He's for Americans. Visitors to America are not Americans.

This. This is just google trying to choose our websites for us and influence our political views.

The real problem with mammography is not that it exposes women to radiation, but that it is able to detect miniscule "irregular" tissue which the so-called doctors then use an excuse to operate on these women or worse expose them to MASSIVE doses of radiation in the form of radiation "therapy". Like most preventitive healthcare It's a scam to find people with pre-tumors that are so small that the body would probably disolve them and heal itself within a few days or weeks. Don't ever let your mom or anyone else in your family take a mammogram. If they can't feel the tumor, they are for all intents and purposes cancer free.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Google, is in fact, NSA/Google, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, NSA plus Google. Google is not an evil corporation unto itself, but rather another corporate component of a fully functioning NSA system made useful by the NSA PRISM project, Boundless Informant, and vital Bullrun backdoors comprising a full Ministry of Truth as exposed by Snowden.

Many computer users run a modified version of the NSA system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of NSA which is widely used today is often called “Google”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the NSA, developed by the NSA Project.

There really is a Google, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Google is the search engine, etc: the web apps in the system that direct the user's attention. The search engine is an essential part of an espionage system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete espionage system. Google is normally used in combination with the NSA espionage system: the whole system is basically NSA with Google added, or NSA/Google. All the so-called “Google” website is really the data collection frontend of NSA/Google.

Google has legal immunity for data gathering; they go wardriving with custom code for breaking into residential networks, a felony for you and I, but get away with it by claiming that the sophisticated hardware and software was put together by accident. When a private company hides behind "muh private market" but offsets legal consequences with its gov't connections, that's not capitlaism, it's fascism by definition.