What do you think of this comic?

What do you think of this comic?

amusing

I think it was drawn by a hipster kike who failed to do a basic repair task on something simple, and then tries to justify buying new shit instead. Probably also buys a new iphone every generation.

My level 33 comic identification skill says it was drawn by a 20 something leftist who is inept at the simplest repair procedures and probably lives with his mom that does his housework for him. Probably wears trademark glasses and has twig arms, perhaps even an unkempt beard.

I think Adam doesn't understand the concept of opportunity cost

are you tripping or don't you know what it means?

are all of these pretty much the same?

Whomever wrote this comic probably grew up watching too many shit ABC/Disney shows where the husband/dad/boyfriend is a lovable know-all dufus and the wife/mom/girlfriend is the pinnacle of calm and loving wisdom.

those women were fucking up just as much. i never understood people who felt otherwise. must be some persecution complex.

Sorry, I didn't think I'd push any buttons with that comment. You're still incorrect though. I also grew up watching those shit shows like Home Improvement, That 70's Show, Scrubs, etc…

wanna-be calvin and hobbes but it's not funny

was that panty shot really necessary?

holy shit you people take shit way too seriously.
Some of seem like you're trying to disagree with the comic.

I disagree with the amount of semen you have fed to the kids in your Sunday School Class, derp!

… so basically exactly like calvin and hobbes then.

i didn't read the obvious propaganda comics but these responses seem appropriate

my ex used to buy me clothes …and bring me food, wash my dishes, give me back rubs …fuck

datamine fag

sux

I just found the idea funny

This tbh. Nothing screams bitter virgin like raging at a pretty innocuous comic open to interpretation. OP has found a pretty amusing Rorschach test.

It's a little preachy.

Zach Weiner still owes me 10 internet points for this

r those comics designed to push some feminazi agenda? The message is shit.

What is even more imporatant, is to ask the question:

Well, that's just sad. It looks as though he needs to plant his seed, and desperately, before he perishes!

SO do i…

Would you like to plant your seed in my means of production, user?

not if u r a man

I can be whatever you want me to be, user… there's moar than 2 genders here. tee hee hee.

i was afraid ull say that
the search continues

Girls forces you to be and act dumber.
I know it, being married for 3 years.
I don't have my time and attention to the deep thinking, because i do not want to load my wife's head with this stuff.

Nah, you're just an ineffective man.
source: been married 11 years

What do you mean?
Sure, i am not so great on willpower, but still.

Why would he try to nail it down? Some glue does the work, as would sewing it.

check your rich privilege, moneybags

Gay but accurate

Can definitely fap to this

He has two toolboxes full of tools. He can sell some to pay for the glue.

that would mean participating in the evil throwaway culture, maaaan

But don't you see? Then he wouldn't have the screwdrivers if he sold one and he wouldn't have his measuring stick and scissors if he sold the other.

a secondhand market is the opposite of that.

Nice Reddit comment.

everything has become a commodity, just something to be traded.