Could I beat this dude in a fight if he started shit?

Could I beat this dude in a fight if he started shit?

He's the top dude (6'0" 180lbs)
I'm the bottom dude (5'9" 170lbs)

Nice hair faggot

So which one am I ?

kek

old pasta is old

Sounds about right, faggot.

But which would win in a fight?

im more interested in why you have shirtless pics of this guy in the first place

Swoosh

He posted them on Facebook

I'm pretty sure it's obvious. OP is a bottom dude looking for a top dude to "fight him"

this

Top dude would snap bottom dude's neck

Then maybe you should fight him so he can kill you and then we won't have to see you post this copypasta ever again

Fuck you

Fuck you!

Wanna settle this in the ring, leatherman?

i'll waste you!

Shtop whining!

Fuck you leatherman!

Whoever has trained the hardest.

Haven't seen this in a while

Bring a knife then you always win

No just straight fist fight!

the most important thing in a fight is genuine desire to hurt your opponent. whoever has more of that will win in most cases.

We know it's you man. What are you still doing here? You grew up found the fancy condo got your dream job and a gf.
You made it out, and showed us that there's still hope. I won't out you but it's fucking obvious.
If you care anything at all for the life youve built youd stay away from fullchan it will ruin it all

Thanks will keep that in mind

taller heavier guy has the advantage, but it could go either way

M A N L E T
A
N
L
E
T

Other guy isn't that much taller

yes but now I'm doubting he's really 180lbs

I'm jealous of that hair

If you're so interested on his shirtless pics, it does seem like he's the top guy and you're the bottom guy, if you know what I'm talking about.

Hehe thanks

we'll I had to have some visual to compare

Suck his dick

You

Last time this thread was made "you" were the blonde one.

This is the third time I've seen this thread.
Its fake you faggots. Stop replying.

As he replies to it…

I am the blonde one

Your fate is sealed
BTW nice copypasta image.

I get it but I didn't mean bottom in a gay way it's just the way I put the pics.

>shitty arms can't tell how much of it is fat, but the triceps looks weak
I'd say top should go have his teeth fixed and make 75$ an hour on craiglist doing gay massage and pissing stuff, bottom should cut his hair, start working out regulary, get on a proper diet and stop listening to faggot ass music. As for the fight both seem within each other range, so it really depends on skill, size and raw weight.

$75 and hour?
Are you serious?
I'll take it in the pooper for 75$ an hour.
I'd work 9 hour days and skip lunch for that.
Who'd of thought that gay sex payed so well

But which would win?

Are you 12 or something? Prostitution is expensive as shit, depending on how attractive someone is it can go well above 100$ an hour, granted that you gotta give some of that to a pimp if you don't want to get fucked up. This goes for male protitution aswell, but gay prostitution is straight up suicidal, I mean the amount of preepmtiv anti STD medication one would have to take to be safe is probably going to kill you before some fag who blew his brains out with pcp does

This is copypasta.

i have no comment, but nice πŸ‘πŸ»

the only reason I post it is to fap. I want the top dude to beat the shit out of me.

I read all the comments about how the top dude would kick my ass, then I wank.

It's a manlet vs a pretty tall guy.

3 inches is not very much

Lol thanks

Training, stamina and the will to finish it.

I am 1.89m tall (~6,2foot?) and I am just slightly above average (Germanfag). Is america really that crowded with manlets, that you describe a 1.83m guy as >pretty tall guy ?

Truth. He is not tall

Neither of us is formally trained

Bottom is going to kick the top ones ass. The top one only has definition, the bottom one has real muscle.

Sincerely, since none has training and there isn't a big weight differencr, it will probably be the one who's got most desire to hurt.
But, since you both are fags, it would be a better competition to see which one can eat more semen.

Cool thanks