He's right, you know

youtube.com/watch?v=D9mSBQeRlKc

He's right, you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DPyOhP1GTRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ol9Fh8ljmX8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who is this guy? Is he some sort of [email protected]/* */ or something?

varg vikernes is a infamous black metal musician from norway who stabbed and killed another musician and burned down a bunch of churches, he is a white nationalist.
He is also a well known pagan and likes playing tabletop games.
He now has a youtube channel where he discuses religion and politics and occasionally does some music stuff again

youtube.com/watch?v=DPyOhP1GTRQ

So the guy making the videos that OP mentioned is Varg Vikernes?

yes

Interesting. I actually like the things he says in some of his videos tbh.

i like his video where he explains to white people that jesus wasn't white so they should convert back to real white people religions

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol9Fh8ljmX8

Fucking lol

I think all religions are kind of silly but at least Paganism is associated with something cool (i.e. the vikings).

He needs the fixed version.

The coolness factor of paganism is pure imagery. It's objectively analogous to the indigenous American religions that most Christians look down on as silly and childish.

Well, I don't deny that. Not to mention, most pagans are really nothing more than LARPers.
Many of them are the kinds of beta's that medieval pagans would look down upon. Not to mention, they're the types of people who would never be bad ass enough to make it to Valhalla. (not the Valhalla is even real anyway.)

lmao this guy thinks he's gonna get Odin to stop all the brown people from coming to his country, what a fag

Lord edgelord

the idpol ideology is strong with him

Frankly, I'm not surprised.

For all his spooks and shitty opinions his music is still good.

well he actually did kill a dude and burned down churches so i feel like he is beyond an edge lord since he actually did what he said he'd do.
Also his idea for white tribalism is that the world has been destroyed by jew globalists so the only thing left is defend your tribe and people.

The whole early black metal scenes was insane, and very interesting