B& from 4chan again

can I hang with you guys for a bit? you seem like an OK lot

Other urls found in this thread:

32ch.org/b/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

Reporting raid thread

die faggot

Why don't you lurk moar instead of making a huge attention whore thread about "MUH 4CHAM BANZ"

take a hike, kike

OP is a faggot but so are you

Why don't you post anonymously instead of making a huge attention whore post with "DYZNOMEA!WEIRD ##BORD VOLONTER"

rude

To trigger you and derail this gay thread.

Youre welcome here so long as you never go back to halfchan
This place is better anyway

No. What's rude is you coming here and thinking your thread is special. Literally every one of you faggots who come here after any exodus post the SAME exact thread

"LOL I JUS GOT BAN FROM 4CHAN" Nobody cares. We don't want you here if you're going to go back to that hellhole after your ban is lifted, because if you don't appreciate what this site is, you are the thing we escaped from.

THIS!
Now kindly lurk moar or fuck off indefinitely.

Hi senpai! What are you up to tonight?

(checked)
well played

Yes it's ok, but like people were alluding to earlier itt, they don't like it when you attention whore about it. It IS slower around here but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. Because if you make a thread it isn't going to disappear in two minutes (with no replies) like 4chan does. This is the second largest imageboard on the net, so don't ask about finding another place that's faster than here. Also lurk moar newfag.

op, whatever you do, never post pic related on 4chan

it's guaranteed to derail the thread because newfags go berserk when they see she has "Holla Forums" written on her

To be fair, I did the exact same thing because I was so devastated. I lost what felt like home and was met with some what warm reception. Was told not to go back and I didn't.

sorry

32ch.org/b/
NOT RAN BY DYSNOMIA

I haven't been on Holla Forums in yonks.
Tell me, are circlejerks still banned?

Also just a chill dude and bored.
Just wanna chat bullshit.

checked

STOP POSTING CP!

Huh… Everyone's getting banned from 4chan.

ive seen a video of a girl, who did this. Dumb fuckin cunt…

Get out please

i am tired of seeing this post, you should've went to plebbit instead, faggot.

you stay here and forget the horrible past
or you leave and never come back

Nigger you need to leave.