I don't own a television, I only watch TV shows on the internet via my laptop. At this moment in time...

I don't own a television, I only watch TV shows on the internet via my laptop. At this moment in time, I think I've watched just about every good TV series ever created from 1995 onwards, that includes shit created by Netflix & Amazon too. I do plan on going back to the 1950's and moving forwards through time, but first, I need to research the shows. Sadly, my TV show devotion has distracted me from movies and documentaries. I don't know anything about films released over the last 7-8 years. So, Holla Forums, what films would you rank as must see from about 2010 onwards.

Ghost Busters.

pretty much nothing. everything is shit

13 reasons why

wetlands

get out

they have all been crap. Inception was the last good film and the dark knight rises if you are into big guys and stuff

the 80s had good shows. A-Team, Full House, McGuyver, Knight Rider, Baywatch.

M*A*S*H, Welcome Back Kotter, Get Smart were all good older shows

Isn't that the gay TV series with a bunch of sluts and three pedos?

Yes I was saying Full House was shit. Children didn't look good on it anyway

The twins did.

What would you do to them? ;^)

I would bake them cookies and let them watch Disney movies and then I would turn off all of the cameras.

My favorite kind of movies are obscure indie titles from the earlt 2000's with disorientating cinematography. Not a lot of movies where shot digitally when the early tech for that came out it had a green look to it.

this is a good example

They is a decent show :^)

3rd Rock from the sun

Kids in the hall

You must be lost, your pedo threads are over at masterchan. Go back.

the social network..