What proof is there against evolution? Why do people still believe in creationism?

What proof is there against evolution? Why do people still believe in creationism?

You retards will argue over everything forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehappyscientist.com/science-experiment/gravity-theory-or-law
hhmi.org/biointeractive/earthviewer-online-and-downloadable-version
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What proof is there that OP is a faggot? Why do people still believe that OP is not a faggot?

2benis2bagin4utbh

God doesn't exist.
God is existence.

t. pedo

XDD

I learned that frrom SPITIT SICNE: :-D

Who told you that believing in a Creator and believing in the theory of evolution are mutually exclusive?

the bible

I don't think the bible says anything about evolution.

this thread
those people are just OP samefagging

it says the earth is 6000 yrs old retard

What proof is there against Asuka? Why do people still think Rei is best?

You retards will argue over everything forever.

Does it?

Give me some scripture then?

evolution is the chain of dominoes that 'god' first disturbed

Holla Forums is proof of the DEVOLUTION of Mankind!

user, this is your god.
I have been impersonating all other 'users' of Holla Forums for the past several years and trolling you.
It's time you finally resisted temptation, focused on your real goals, and got married.

No. "Creationism" became mainstream at the same time vatican council ii.

I am still not recovered yet.

Holla Forums is just stagnation.

no what?
it's in the bible

Giant skeletons have been unearth around the world but have been kept from the mainstream. Why? Because proof of giants goes against the evolution theory. THEORY. The truth is that there were giant "humans" in our path. They tell us giant animals, bugs, dinosaurs roamed the earth right? Why not giant humans too? The truth is that those "giants" are the nephilim. The MSM doesn't want us to believe in Jesus Christ.

Also the earth is flat. Wake up sheeple.

Matthew 13:13 – Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

you know gravity is just a THEORY too, right?
the gravitational theory
you see, in science, there is hypothesis (testable statement based off of observed patterns/question)), then THEORY (a hypothesis which has been tested numerous times and evidence supports it), and then LAW. there are barely any LAWs (newton's law of gravity is ONE component of the theory of gravity)
further reading:
thehappyscientist.com/science-experiment/gravity-theory-or-law

calling something 'THEORY' then going LOL DEBUNKED is absolute autism

This is wrong. This is based on what they tell us. The earth is MUCH bigger than we're told.

Show me. You have some "hard things" like man created but still a "evolution of man" is showed, even the age limit after the flood.

No one is saying LOL DEBUNKED. Merely stating that it's a theory, not fact. Gravity as we're told doesn't make sense. What we know as gravity is simply caused because the earth, our solar system, is always moving.

Honestly, though, science is just the new religion, i.e. a means of controlling the masses.
And it's no more believable. Do you have the time or resources to verify the science that you're taught, down to the root? Unless you do this, you're taking a leap of faith.

Nope, we are talking about facts used as propaganda, now to science, you can say that the word "science" lost his meaning in this century, but descartes talked about the scientific method and this isnt halfchan.

You're missing the point. The point is that if you bring up anything remotely that challenges our current "science" people get defensive. Just like a religion. But if it was a religion, you just scoff at it and laugh because you've been condition. It's normal. The fact of the matter is that "science" is politically and monetarily motivated. Just look at climate change / global warming.

what about it?
there's no dispute climate change and global warming are happening. what's in dispute is the exact amout humans are affecting it

more carbon in atmosphere = positive correlation with hitgher temperature (as it absorbs radiation from sun). releasing carbon from lithosphere and then into the atmosphere is causing global warming. we haven't had over 300ppm carbon in atmosphere for over 400k years and we just passed that level and are now at 390ppm around 50 years ago.

there used to be more carbon in the atmosphere earlier on in earth's life, but single-celled organisms weere the only life found on the planet at that time. making sure we mitigate our influence on increasing temperatures is essential to the survival of our species

(we do this by burning fossil fuels)
figured i should clarify

hhmi.org/biointeractive/earthviewer-online-and-downloadable-version

you can learn a little and see for yourself there if you want an entry-level intro to climate/temperature throughout earth's history

Well, this is one branch of this topi, but there may be other more subtle ones.
One interpretation is that science supports money-making schemes like the drug industry. Don't you find it strange that they say trans fat is bad, then just a few years later they say it's good?
I'm not saying it's definitely a conspiracy, but it's certainly not a perfectly clear explanation.

I'll clarify:
That is, science can be biased and skewed to favour particular schemes.

Still waiting for someone to answer this.

Simply put, it came from the Bible. Of course, the Bible doesn’t say explicitly anywhere, “The earth is 6,000 years old.” Good thing it doesn’t; otherwise it would be out of date the following year. But we wouldn’t expect an all-knowing God to make that kind of a mistake.

God gave us something better. In essence, He gave us a “birth certificate.” For example, using a personal birth certificate, a person can calculate how old he is at any point. It is similar with the earth. Genesis 1 says that the earth was created on the first day of creation (Genesis 1:1–5). From there, we can begin to calculate the age of the earth.

Let’s do a rough calculation to show how this works. The age of the earth can be estimated by taking the first five days of creation (from earth’s creation to Adam), then following the genealogies from Adam to Abraham in Genesis 5 and 11, then adding in the time from Abraham to today.

Adam was created on day 6, so there were five days before him. If we add up the dates from Adam to Abraham, we get about 2,000 years, using the Masoretic Hebrew text of Genesis 5 and 11.3 Whether Christian or secular, most scholars would agree that Abraham lived about 2,000 B.C. (4,000 years ago).

So a simple calculation is:

5 days
+ ~2,000 years
+ ~4,000 years

~6,000 years

At this point, the first five days are negligible. Quite a few people have done this calculation using the Masoretic text (which is what most English translations are based on) and with careful attention to the biblical details, they have arrived at the same time frame of about 6,000 years, or about 4000 B.C.

Yeah, go away.

Checked, the problem is that the proper name for "Modern science" is propaganda, just check archaeology evolution or ask Watson.

Just a point, all propaganda believers are religious, so "science religion" meme is real, the problem is that "science" isnt science, the same as the synagogue os satan.

8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.

A day isnt a 24 hours period, fun fact, every day days are shorter and humans have a cycle of 25 hours like mars… A day is the time something gave a full rotation and we dont know many hours the original day have and what was measuring because the earth was after that, maybe at the same time.

autism the post

I had a wife and i can get laid if i want, not proud of it, but is far from the common definition of autism and even if i have autism my point is still there, maybe my english level isnt enough for something so deep.

JUST

Look if God is as powerful as the believers think he is, i am pretty sure he can dialate time as he pleases. So, from the first day to the fifth, he speeds up time, so that, billions of years pass within days. I mean, why would God, Angels and the Devil just sit around for billions of years waiting for the Earth to come into being and then become hospitable.

because its the real

"i made earth like 6k years ago" -bible 4:20

what's a day?
generally it's the time of a planets full rotation. we're talking about earths day.
what does "speeding up time" mean? what's a 6 billion years in 6 days supposed to even mean?

absolutely nothing. you are just talking out of your ass.

Whenever I see these kinds of discussion coming up I think to myself it is a matter if one side will accept the evidence the other sides presents as proof.
For example, in a discussion about climate change I could post images about glaciers 30 or 40 years ago and how they look now with their ice receded. Somebody who thinks climate change is a hoax could argue these images I presented were falsified/faked. And how could be sure they actually aren't?

This should help you

It goes beyond "fake" and "real". Reality itself is not real by the standard that either side puts forward. There are forces greater than human on both sides, doing their best to win the war over control of reality. You have the Creator and the Designer playfully competing, but though playful it is also for a greater cause, both having outright armies on their side to fill the holes in their justification through time and space (as the dimensions beyond this one do not have the same type of time, and moving in the fourth dimension allows altering the past and future in ways that affect the present, and the higher the dimension, the greater those effects are) so there will be a perfect world one day. Creation is not complete, its design is flawed, but someday all the blanks will be filled and all the pieces of the puzzle will fall in place and no corporeal lifeform will ever know that there was ever anything wrong.

Evolution and creation are not mutually exclusive. Neither is true yet, but neither is false either. Whichever wins in the end, the greater good is all that matters. Humanity is just one tiny part of the competition, albeit an important part at that… but it is and has always been expendable. Reality is not stable and as such changes can easily be implemented, much like the code of a game or the script of a movie.