I guess D.A.R.E. didn't work

I don't know which one is worse

i'd give $5 to her to suck my dick

what drug did she take?

All of them

Maybe the girl with the camera is concerned about her friend's well being, but she doesn't know what to do, so she's dealing with this situation by making shitty jokes and following her around with a camera. That's probably not the case, but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. Someone should fucking restrain her.

Don't smoke weed kids

i hate niggers so much

What about Junkies? You like them?

no

I don't think this nigger knows what knock out means.

general degeneracy must be purged

What would that accomplish? You're not going to physically restrain someone until they sober up. It'd probably just freak her out and possibly dislocate something.

Like some ghoul in some alternate universe.

I, too, hate nigger.

I want to kill it with a ball peen hammer

I like trannys but not this one.

The bitch filming is acting way worse than the crazy bitch

I really don't have a problem with people doing this to themselves, but they should at least have the courtesy to do it someplace where they won't be a pain in the ass to the general public. I hope she ended up getting hit by a truck.

she was already freaking the fuck out, following her around and shouting at her probably didn't help either. Dislocating something is probably not as bad in the long term as falling over and cracking your head open or snapping your neck

She is already freaking out, and I would rather something got dislocated than have her continuing to roll around in the fucking middle of the street and slamming herself into people's houses. Tie her up and get her somewhere safe, then cut her loose and let her go to town all she wants. When she finally passes out, fuck her in the ass.

Been that fucked up before and it's not fun. That bitch said "my sister." Fucking niggers man. I want to step in there beat the shit out of all the subhuman filth present and put that bitch in a bed where she can recover.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS SHIT REALLY PISSES ME OFF

You're a big guy