Holla Forums, i found new friends for you. Korea is waking up and realizing how degenerate and weak its men are...

Holla Forums, i found new friends for you. Korea is waking up and realizing how degenerate and weak its men are. Maybe its time to pay them a visit and cooperate against Fuckchi together?

Our dicks are bigger after all, than dicks of those weak korean homos.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbs.ruliweb.com/news/board/1005/read/2115771
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_12_Looks_Just_Like_You
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't Korean irredeemably fucked at that point?

*korea

As you can clearly see, the Megalia propaganda is about "weak" and "homosexual" men of korea. Doesn't it mean its obvious they target nu-males to cleanse weak genes from their korean gene pool?

Megalians will make korea great again.

Korea is just off brand japan.

Hitlers favorite asians where Japanese

Also look, they stated they aren't feminists, and oppose feminism, as anyone would think about them, but true Nazi misandrists.

So, would you redpill Megalia on jews, Holla Forums? Would you kill jews and korean homos with beautiful honorary aryan korean goddesses?

The Megalia movement is a result of degenerate homosexual nu-male behavior of weak Korean men. Its obvious why they want to cleanse their entire population, when you see those femine homos with weird ass hairs and plastic faces.

im gookanon. i picked up in korean internet and the translation is wrong. it's about just ripping balls of generic korean men, not homo.
know what you are fucking stand for, Holla Forums.

Wow, korea is fucking retarded.

Any updates on the situation zipperhead?

Why all korean men look like femine homosexuals? Why they apply female cosmetics, why they do surgery?!

Your country was fucked up in the beginning. Every fucking human in your country tries to be beautiful as fuck, ending up looking the same. No wonder Megalia exists at all, because all this washed beauty, all those plastic doll looking faces created bland society where i wouldn't be against to see ripping balls from all those faggots.

First get yourself masculine, and manly, and then we can talk about fighting feminists. Cause nu males like you can't do it.

Also i am sure it was funded by North Korean sources to annex you later, faggots. Cause north korean soldiers are all manly as fuck, and your fuckbois stand no chance against them.

I honestly think that Asians are naturally more feminine than Whites and Niggers.

They really should put testosterone in the water and look to Mishima for inspiration.

The thing is with old japanese, that eventually allied with nazis, that enclosure to traditional values and traditional samurai society made them truly manly. But now even japan fall into korean-like degeneracy and spreads it too.

Same nu-male cuckery we have in the west, but with magazine advertisement and even worse feminine faces, it somehow saved us from same shit just because our nu-males wear neckbeards.

At least Japan is 99% ethnic Japanese so they can unfuck their shit far easier than we can.

I've lived in Korea for a few years. Yes, the men you see on TV, they all look like beta nu-male faggots. But Korea has plenty of based and masculine men, especially once you look at 30+ year olds.

On top of that, almost all men serve in the military for two years. Nearly all of my Korean friends can assemble, load, and shoot an assault rifle, or throw a grenade. Can you?

Also, they are notoriously easy to redpill. Koreans actually do consider your point of view if your arguments are good. I've redpilled a good number of them on the jew, and in fact, a lot of them already know all about it.

I'll tell you why. One word. Soy.

Soy is an ingredient that is linked to higher levels of estrogen in people. What food dish has lots of soy? Rice dishes.

It's why East Asian countries and even some durka countries have feminine looking men nowadays. A well balanced steady flow of soy will make one into an estrogen mess.

There was a case of a man who went into deployment in vietnam, who came back with pseudo-breasts. He went to three doctors, who identified his with something different until one doctor asked him what he was eating. He said that he'd become lactose-intolerant, so he used soy milk. He also said that he drank it every day.

This is just one of many cases. It's not just a cultureal thing, it's also what we eat as well.

asian culture is non confrontational and feminized,
The Abrahamic religions are patriarchal which lead to more masculine societies.
Japan used to be pretty masculine with samurai culture but america slapped them the fuck down now they just make anime lol

Feminism can't ruin society which men aren't weak as maggots. Men becoming more feminine and listening more to women's commands become more easily to control.

And like the dog bites the hand of the bad, weak and puny owner, that doesn't punish the dog rightfully, women start to "bite" men, by treating them like shit.

You should make woman understand who is the owner, and main person in the family. Without right punishment weak minded and cruel women will use that in their advantage to express their own degenerate attempt to climb on the top, resulting in less child births and such nasty ass crazy movements such as Megalia. But Megalia is a symptom, not a cause, i don't blame them too much.

As they say, you are what you eat. Good observation.

European Pagan societies were also extremely masculine so i'm not sure that saying that religion created those cultures.

Maybe we just have more testosterone than they do and our masculine societies came from that.

You got that from:
bbs.ruliweb.com/news/board/1005/read/2115771
?

Thor was right.

eh, didn't get the quads, shame.

Are you guys still getting these cunts arrested? OP is a fag. This is just some cult of BPD women who get a free pass because of "muh progressive western faggot bullshit".

Kek probably had better use for the quads.

Nobody is getting arrested. If you arrest a feminist, in a cucked country, you would get scandal on the scale of entire world.

Remember Pussy Riot.

Is that why liberals kept telling me to drink soy milk as a child?

enough asian girls are attracted to effeminate pretty boys that it shouldn't be too terrible for them to find someone they think is physically attractive. i know that the current problem in china and japan lies with millennial aged boys and men not being able to afford their own apartments or cars and the girls being too selective, similar to what's happening now in the states.
this is a problem that's a lot bigger than east asian men going for the metrosexual look. op is a faggot for wanting to align goals with violent, militant feminists.

here's better accurately translated version of the fucking declaration. i made it for you cause OP is reeks of autism. the declaration itself is just plain hate of korean men, not homos. also I suspect the OP and d57ee8 is from Megalia.

they're the true monsters who just picked up every extremism contents from every foreign societies and armed themselves with insanity. thet shares stories about raping 5 years old boys and one kindergarten teacher's in police custory for it. and they wage online campaign to murder men in real life with poisoning antifreeze solutions.

they fucking infected with western SJW movement mainly and uses bs words like "Mansplain", "Gendercide", "Femicide", "미소지니 (Misogyny)" everytimes. And claim misandry, aka hate on men is cannot is exist because men are the oppressors.

They're not partuculary right or left. They're fucking batshit insane and extremists, who shares every shitty point from every sides, nazis, SJWs, BLM, everything.
They call themselves as Nazis but also praise western SJW ideology.

make korea great again?
야이씨발 메퇘지년아 어딜와서 개소리 지껄이냐
이젠 하다못해 Holla Forums 까지 와서 지랄이냐?

Korean men's plastic surgery rate is less than 1/10 of womens do. many korean men look like fagets because women prefers faget looking men because they're fujoshits, and public forces fagetic look for men. most of men who being exposures on msm are all have faget looks cause women prefers it.

>>>/gamergatehq/326671

and you guys should restraint yourselves from fucking unrelated nork, jap spamming in future.

and before Megalia being Nazi, they're certainly more SJWs if you understand what they says. their goal, movement, motto, everything reek SJ. They just tainted themselves too much and starting to empathize Nazi ideology which they hated. just that.

I'm being off cause OP is fag. and the "Megalians will make korea great again." shit is not even funny. It's like saying hillary will make america great again.

Some of the fanatic megalian fujoshit artists being under police investigation.

He won though, by noticing idiots such as you. The point was to laugh at their adoration of Hitler and Nationalism.

another thing, asian culture does not have the idea of being a rebel, no individualism, there are pros and cons to this.
But the con is that everyone looks and acts the same, asain boys are all feminized pussies, there arent asian men who like grow beards and wear flannel and and do manly shit.
That would be a counter culture.
Korea reminds me of a twilght zone episode called "Number 12 Looks Just Like You"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_12_Looks_Just_Like_You

In western society, being a rebel is embraced, being the underdog, climbing the mountain and changing the fucked up society.

In japan there is a saying “The nail that sticks out gets hammered down.”

You sound like the product of a coalburner's womb.

What's fuckchi ?

Can we backtrace from where femine male fashion in asian culture began? Cause this is the source of all their problems, including feminism.

asia loves hitler, that's never been anything new. hitler has an entirely iconic and unique look since no one in a position of power wants to emulate him for fear of being associated with teh ebil nadsis.
i don't see anything from them that looks remotely like nationalism. unless you're going to tell me that calling for the castration of a large segment of the male population who has been abused by the economy and just like liddle hittle done absolutely nothing wrong is nationalistic.
nice dubble dubs faggot, kek's got you tagged perfectly

ASIANS LOVE HITLER
THEY THINK HE'S ADORABLE

To be fair Hitler is adorable.

May i ask, do you support your degenerate fashion too? Do you look like a fucking fuckboi, mess up your hair, apply cosmetics? Maybe you deserve that korea you have, you know? Weak men can't rule countries, and you are raising an army of women rulers for your future. Those "Megalians" would probably end up ruling you, by the matter how things are going.

And that's when north korea will take you in, cause your people would rather side with communists to flee from feminist propaganda, i fucking bet. Your geopolitical location in between China and NK makes you easy target for communist intervention.

Yes.

Calcium deficiency also results in lactose-intolerance.

I've got exactly 666 pages left to read, and I'll continue in a few hours
We're winning, and it's going to be great.

Time to get comfy.

This is what they get for Hyundai.

We all have a little bit of Hitler inside us all user.

you should know that gookcountry is the pioneer nation of worldwide hipster fashion.
thick glasses, skinny jeans, dyed hair, they're all originated in here since like 2001.
and I fucking hate my passion for those fucking faggot looking 'Fashion" shits since i was kid.
that mean these batshit insane gender war mongering feminazi 300 whales got power to infect this degenerate ideology overseas. they already wants this movement happen in western as i see from their posts.

if you don't want insane fenimists whales vandalize streets with used tampons and lynch walking by men to death, you should fucking pray for us or do something, not fucking shitposting on here.

you just decided to support those crazy fuckers because they empathizes with nazis? too bad, they're degenerate SJWs who rape 5 years old boys, and call rapist as 'victim'.
good luck having coorporate with fanatic degenerates who insist pedo rape and demand full, violent physical form of gender war against all men and genocide male.

Yeah, early photos I've seen of samurai they're all malnourished goofy-looking cunts like straight out of a bugs bunny propaganda cartoons.

Nope, i'l pray everything will get worse so you would learn your lesson to not be degenerates anymore. Same with the rest of the world.

Tough times give birth to tough people. They make those times less tough, and pleasant times of peace give birth to weak minded degenerates, who ruin everything and make times tough again. Its a circle of many generations of human lives. The tougher the times, the better for humanity to understand how valuable everything is, and how much you need to preserve yourself.

What's goofy about them? The fact that some of them, who belonged to a clan, shaved hair for political reasons?

3rd pic kinda looks like putin

The soy-estrogen thing is widely believed and spread on body building forums and wherever else bro culture resides but if you look at the available studies the issue is extremely unclear at best. There are even studies suggesting mechanisms for soy intake increasing testosterone.

Asians do have less testosterone but it's just genetics.

Nip Putin

we'll see if you say same shit when these whales got more power and invade your homeland and infect your women with this insane ideology, and your future wife abort your son because it was boy, and your family turn against on you, calling you manwormshit and need to be put down, and the streets flooding with gook whales who wants to rape 5 year old boys.

Honestly I can't imagine it ever getting that bad over here but then again i'm sure the people who fought in the civil war never thought that the nation would be retarded enough to let in a horde of non-whites and elect a nigger as president.

I hope not too. I'm not the faget who wants to see the whole world burn except my own backyard. The best scenarios is we extinguish this fucking madness ourbreak fast within here, not spread any further, escpecially overseas.
I've seen some shit but never like this. You have no idea how sinister these fuckers are. So just don't drail future threads with unrelated shits and shirposts.

fuck korea

convince the nips to start making cars in australia and team up against choina

Huh, when did this happen?

I was in Korea 10 years ago and all the men looked pretty normal. It was also fairly well known that open homosexuals would get a savage beating and the police would do nothing.

Holla Forums is full of shills at the moment, it's unreal. The people supporting Daughters of Megalian here are either white niggers from Ironmarch or CTR shills.
You should make a hatechan/endchan board for your Koreabros to fight the good fight and talk in peace

Nigger if you would have told me how things are today five years ago I wouldn't have believed you. Never say never. Lots of us are here and arrived at this ideology out of simple necessity and survival rather than any sort of desire.

Also, OP tilted his hand and showed that he wasn't legit. I'll let you figure out how.

Race traitors of any race are not to be trusted, they have no ideals, no loyalties, and are mentally unstable. Nothing they say can be trusted, and their actions, such as plastering wall with bloodied feminine pads, speak for themselves.

Sage for shill/slide thread

Bro, the western equivalent to scumfuck korean femboys are the flannel-wearing, undercut kiddies with facial hair and thick-rimmed glasses.

There's nothing manly about flannel.

Those people don't have the agency or tenacity Megalian has, though.
Korea is also the testing ground for CultMarx bullshit
They have to sign onto their internet with their national ID numbers
Pepper your angus, if it works there, you can bet your ass Soros is bringing it here

no need when the nsa watches every move we make watching us masturbate too, sick bastards

Fucking kill yourself, those "women" are spawns of Satan and need to be purged
If you moved to korea you wouldn't be celebrated for being a strong muricen man, you would be crucified on sight. Dumbass faggot.

there's more estrogens in cow milk than there are in soy faggot

did japan only start eating soy in the last 50 years?

holy shit you faggots are dense

Do Koreans not smack their women around when they get out of line anymore? I've spent enough time around both Koreans and Japanese to know that people hitting each other is just part of their social dynamics.

Real men let women abuse them without consequence? Huh?

10 / 10 Bait best I have seen if a while.

Holla Forums imagine teaming up with Feminazis, This is what OP is implying. Work with the world's most extreme feminists.

And OP is obviously not a Holla Forumslack we had a thread about these crazy cunts just last week or so.

This is a result of feminism spreading to asia. Those ugly gook girls and the korean faggot boys are exactly the type of degenerate scum that should be exterminated.

yeah real based

koreaboo detected, truely whiteys cant handle yellow fever, also, half of that band got plastic surgery

I have some Korean friends and from what I've been told feminism has gone militant over there. Like Sweden level or worse with feminism, however there isn't as strong as a multicult push because Asia.

Flowerboys, they are designer fembois, the end result of femiRingWraiths in S.Korea

Jap alert

And now we see who funds the Megalians.

WHAT THE CUCK