Everyone keeps telling me my gold gourami looks like Donald Trump

Everyone keeps telling me my gold gourami looks like Donald Trump.

I don't see the resemblance, can you?

They probably think they're being hilarious by making some autistic joke about Trump being orange

it doesnt

He does kinda have an orange hue to his skin, but that's not exactly an argument and don't a ton of libtards in California and shit use a fuckload of spray tan? They're all fucking orange, too. It's a shit argument, obviously, and it's not even a decent ad hominem because of that hypocrisy.

Zero resemblance. That fish looks much too intelligent.

I never did. So not everyone. Therefore you are lying. Exaggerating the truth. Typical OP. What makes you want to discuss Trump so desperately you post a goldfish cracker?

Easy there, Holla Forums. Not everything is a Jewish conspiracy by the Deep State to discredit Trump.

:^) stay salty friendo :^)

wat

Easy there, Holla Forums. Not everything is a Jewish conspiracy by the Deep State to discredit Trump.

ITT: Fags falling for the most autistic bait

Of course, that would be crazy. Just most things.

Easy there, Holla Forums. Most things are not a Jewish conspiracy by the Deep State to discredit Trump.

is it going to fuck SJW Sage?

(Checked)
Well, now you're just talking nonsense, buddy. But I'll let it slide because you got dubs.

Kennedi is an SJW. Sage is Alt-Right.

*goldfish, cracker

Who is Donald Trump, anyway?

A big, fat mistake

Easy there, Holla Forums. Most things are not a Jewish conspiracy by the Deep State to discredit Trump.

OP's fish is a gourami, not a goldfish. Little fuckers actually have primitive lungs and can breathe air.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE
NO