Give me one reason why bullying the aesthetics of a person holding a particular ideology should not constitute as a...

Give me one reason why bullying the aesthetics of a person holding a particular ideology should not constitute as a proper argument against that ideology.

They can't, unfortunately.

doesn't even sense

Aesthetics > truth and logic

Nietzsche agreed

Because it's just not that easy.

Because the ethical sphere necessarily lies within the aesthetic sphere, and so not all of the aesthetic sphere lies within the ethical sphere.

Hence, by criticising aesthetic you don't necessarily criticise the ethics.

But if done right you can?

Remember when a "bully" was a big guy who used violence and intimidation to systematically humiliate and subjugate weaker individuals? Now it is a person who violates some pussy's safe space.

I won't, lefties have the best aesthetics.

if you can necessarily link the aesthetic in that particular case to the ethical, sure?
Idk how you'd do that in the case of internet arguments.

As a person who's ideology aesthetics (at least in terms of clothing) is deeply rooted in the fashions of America in the 1930/40s.
I would love it if memes regarding fashion/aesthetics would die off.

Tbf, this is pretty much the average ML.

As a person who has to live in the same world as you.
I would love it if you quit dressing like a complete cunt.

Have don't have very high expectations for you reds.
It amazes me that you are able to consistently fail to meet them.

Learn to write before critiquing please.

Shit.

I will admit that was a fuck-up.
Regardless, I stand by my point on the failure of most leftists to meet even the lowest of expectations.
Particularly in regards to formality.

I would argue that what passes for fashion today is quite cuntish in nature and partly responsible for (or at the very least symptomatic of) the majority of the degradation in interpersonal social interaction.

Skinny jeans, band shirts, short skirts, Italian cut suits and the entire hipster milieu are all blights on society.

As unfashionable as it maybe, I would gladly wear a grey double breasted suit over just about anything that is in fashion now, or anything has been in fashion for decades.

You are just hitting all the snowflake tropes, aren't you?

Grey double breasted suits were quite literally the uniform of Technocracies founding organization.

They are comparable to the red flags or bandanas that members of the left so frequently wear in importance.
I don't imagine that you would claim the leftists wearing such ideological symbols to be cosplaying?

With the exception of massive faggots like Jason Unhrue, guys only wear that shit at demonstrations or on picket lines. It is not a fashion statement.

It does not matter what one looks like, it is the goals of what they believe is what matters.

Only normal fags care about looks, what matters is the efficiency of the clothing

This is faggotry though!

I'd like to use this, to talk about the categorization subject.

The problem with modern day, is lack of ideological categorization. This can even be seen in the "aesthetics" department.

The whole "Fedora" thing, is a product of our times. A tendency to "be different" resulting only in becoming the same. And this drags along even people that just like it, without any symbolism.

Insert Zizek on Ramstein here.

On the other hand, back in the old days, clothing was far clearer symbolism. See french revolution.

Nowadays the symbol is only a product. You can be a lolbert ideologicly and wear a t-shirt with USSR written on it, ironically (?).

Anyway, I don't know enough. I think it's more about the spectacle.

Oh! So you don't like the streamlining of late capitalism, and wish to go back to the eras when class and clothing went together!

Pitty you think you'd be upper class.
It's like those people that "identify" with the cast of GoT, when they'd most likely be a peasant that's played by an extra.

Who does?

At what point did I insinuate that?

My argument was that modern fashion lacks the inherent formality and presentation that contributes to social cohesion and positive interpersonal interaction.

My family were pretty comfortable small business owners back in the 30s.
I'm confident that I would have the disposable income for a suit.

Additionally.
A grey double breasted suit is hardly "upper class".
It would be rather stupid to build a mass movement whos uniform is out of reach to most people.

That is some next level incoherent rambling.

Who the fuck was comfortable in the Thirties?

Dress how you want. Just stop being cringy.

Fascists… The mob… Top tier bourgies…
You know.. Class enemies.

A lot of A L I E N A T E D people.
The point is you want to change it with Streamlining of earlier Capitalism.

back then you could tell the boss from the worker. NEXT!

Now we're getting somewhere… So you want… UNIFORMITY!
Were have I seen this before?

OH YEAH! EVERY FASCISM EVER!

Delussions of grandeur is capitalist faggotry.

Why are their collars so high?

I think the Waffen SS were very well dressed

Only if what they are talking about is related to their aesthetics.Because then it would be incongruous,hypocritical even.

For example a young and able person who talks about exercise/fitness/aesthetics while being a fat slob.
A psychologist/therapist/counselor that dispenses advice on some matter they are themselves unable to deal with.
A professor, who demands absurd formalities and effort be put on assignments/coursework while himself being unwilling to even understand the lesson hes going to "teach",nor prepare any material for the students to study, beyond citing the entire bibliography.

Maybe it is cold.

Those that pursued the opportunists available to them.

My great great grandfather was a dock work and a member of the union.
They set up a racket in which several of the union members would go about stealing butter off of the cargo ships in port and some warehouses along the dock.

My great great grandfather would be one of a small group of men that would then take the stolen butter and go about selling it off door-to-door.
The profits were then split between the union and all of the members involved in the racket.
They amassed quite a fair bit of money doing this.

By the end of the 30s my family had enough money to buy a small general goods store.

Formality is a very desirable trait.

Says the leftist.

That has absolutely nothing to do with my argument.

Well I was talking about the dress standards of what is now an all but defunct organisation.

On a personal level however.
Yes, of course I do.
I'm a Technocrat, a Totalitarian - I greatly value uniformity and standardization.

Schools, marching bands, militaries, police forces, paramedics, professional organizations, clubs and sporting teams; just off the top of my head.

I don't fault you personally for either not speaking English as a first language, being very young or having a mental retardation (or a combination of the above).
I instead fault you for inflicting yourself on this board.

Go watch Die Welle. It'll do you good.

The good thing about being a (non-tankie) leftist, is we know how fascism works and why we don't want it.

You people have yet to get it.

I have.
Great movie.

Probability the closet thing to an adaption of one of my more favored pol-sci books:
"The True Believer" by Eric Hoffer.

I'm not a leftist of any sort.
Nor am I a Fascist.
As I said before, I'm a Technocrat.

Also, Orthodox Fascism is hardly anything to fear.
I would it over any form of Anarchism any-day.

Tutto nello Stato, niente al di fuori dello Stato, nulla contro lo Stato.

This thread turned into fedorafest 2016. How euphoric.

I find suits that fit comfortable though, and if they are cut correctly they hide the fact that I'm a fat shit.

He just explained to you the class implications involved in clothing and you said you dont like the streamlining process of late capitalism.