Losing an argument? Let the Jew speak for you with this

kickstarter.com/projects/1826759255/shut-app/description

Welcome to the new age.

Pics related is the creator, Yoni Cohen-Idov.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QwTuz
archive.is/L3wnr
gunfacts.info/blog/auditing-australia/
news.nationalpost.com/tag/blake-leibel
anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/
archive.is/lKdJg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eristic
thefreedictionary.com/rabulism
youtube.com/user/ycidebate/videos
youtube.com/user/yoni7777/videos
archive.is/YjTXc
forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/
archive.is/en2p2
haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-admits-ethiopian-women-were-given-birth-control-shots.premium-1.496519
archive.is/RGQl2
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.699937
melbourneinstitute.com/downloads/working_paper_series/wp2008n17.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive.is/QwTuz
archive.is/QwTuz
archive.is/QwTuz

Learn to archive faggot.

Oh Jesus Christ, what the fuck.

Why hasn't anybody gassed them yet?

archive.is/L3wnr
archive.is/L3wnr
archive.is/L3wnr
archive.is/L3wnr
archive.is/L3wnr

That's better.

Oh holy shit, its actually called 'Shut up!'.

top kek

Thank you.

Okay.

BLOW HIS FUCKING BRAINS OUT.

Oy Vey Shut it down

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
gunfacts.info/blog/auditing-australia/

Didn't Millennial Woes want to do something like this at one point?

Oh man this is fucking hilarious

Well maybe we should make an App to counter everypoint
Because while we don't have mass shooting we do have mass stabbings and beating

We already know every counterpoint, though.

I think this is one of us tbh fam… This can't be real.

There's no way we're that deep into the abyss yet.

What's cosent?

I dunno, but its probably racist.

Or sexist.

Or transphobically anti-Semitic.

This right here is a far too common mistake and the sole reason why this kike is gonna make a killing with this shit app.
You should only approach liberals with utter contempt, emotional fallacies and constant ridicule. Logic does not work with these people, as the idiotic "arguments" this app delivers seamlessly proves

As per the usual in dealing with libshits trying to form an argument, I just can't stop pointing and laughing.

I can't describe how wrong that is

Well the point of arguing with Libtards is not to convince them but the people watching the argument

The ultimate comeback for all these retarded libshits that will parrot the answers:

"So, 'appeal to authority?' That's quite illogical."

It will drive them up a fucking wall and you'll get a good kek out of it :^)

Its not just wrong, its Jewish.

So incredibly Jewish.

This can't be real, or, if it is, then I have misjudged how far into the darkness we have descended, and it convinces me we are going to have a war in November in the US, and its going to be fucking amazing.

If its one of ours though, all I can say is - bravo sir.

Everyday Hitler's talks about debating with Jews get more and more accurate, hell these days it's not just the Jews but it fits them most

Its still them these days, its just their words and mannerisms coming from the mouths of honorary Jews: the indoctrinated.

Quick way to btfo someone with this

Even better
Libshits HATE being called ignorant or uneducated, it absolute fucking crashes their entire worldview

Well they're propaganda has been everywhere for decades
At least the course of the meme war is changing

Well not only that but if they're talking points is from the app they're easily counterable

Indeed. Always remember aids skrillex, a meme that born from ONE (!) one single recorded debate with leftists.

wew

Also

You know, at this point anyone with an iq over 100 should start seriously reconsidering their position.

Checked

You mean… checking our privilege?

Wasn't also the Case with Carl the Cuck and Ms 2/3rds of girls on Campus are raped

$10,000 for something that could be done with static web pages? Hahaha. What's going to happen when people beat the app? Heads going to explode?

Day of the rope will be renamed into "Day of the Headshot"

but he's not doing it for the money, goy. he legitimately wants to help all those poor, helpless liberals against the big, meanie, Trumper Nahztees

Yoni is sanskrit for

VAGINA

Yeah, but the normies who are getting pissed off with SJeWry don't. Could be a decent idea

Alright, so here's an idea. Supposing this crime against nature gets funded and is now available to every last trigger-happy get it? degenerate who owns a phone. I think 8/pol/ and alot of other sites would have a blast going through every last excuse these people have and blowing them out of the water. Some tech savvy lad could create a counter-shutapp very easily and cheaper then the $10,000 they are asking. Heck think of how morale dropping it must be to hear, "You paid ten thousand dollars for an argument i destroyed for free."

Why do I get the feeling that any one of us can tear this faggot apart in an actual debate?

It's easy to be king when you're surrounded by sheltered faggots.

In fact, I have a proposal to test the validity of his app, and that's by inviting him here to debate.

nigger it's just a bunch of text files, anyone that attended the first day of programming 101 could make the entire thing for free

It's just going to be fucking hilarious to see someone in the middle of a debate open their phone and go

Not to mention their counter points are all going to be laid out easy for people to deconstruct and make rebuttals for. And the idiots who depend on an app for their political answers won't be able to think of a rebuttal to your rebuttal and you win.

Makes no sense, don't try again please.

Well The Debating championships these days aren't done by the quality or the argument but how many your opponent can't answer so if you say a bunch of bullshit, it doesn't matter if its wrong as long as your oppenent can't rebut it

The funny thing about this is that as usual, a horrendous and evil action is perfectly couched in an aesthetic, a very charming and "cute" look, much like advertising. These people are fucking geniuses at this. They really know how to couch morally abhorrent, evil bullshit in the most perfectly manipulative and shiny look.

This is why the $10k fee is Jewish as hell. That app could be written by anyone as you say and for almost nothing. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if they made this as a class project and are now trying to get shekels

Season 2 never ever.

It's funny, because looking at all this kike's strawman arguments against fag marriage in his list, I didn't see one that I would actually use.
Basically this app would be strawmanning typical cuckservative talking points on these topics and wouldn't prepare the user for the arguments that fashy goyim like us would present, making it useless.

The dog one is just "wait for it goy, your argument is invalid because of that". I see even shills are becoming so lazy they cannot think of their own bants.
Will someone pay to make a topic on us, or the holohoax if it wasn't the first one created

Boy howdy, gun control sure worked in France and Belgium, huh?
It sure worked here in Northern Ireland with the IRA, didn't it?
This strawman horseshit is what I'm talking about.

That's because normies think the only reason someone is against Fag Marriage is Religion

tfw it looks like he's actually going to get this abortion funded.

the abyss isn't just staring back

it's facefücking us

I wish a nigga would use this app on me.

This is literally "I'mRight.com" in app form. Liberals will be all over this for sure.

Lmao

Oy vey

Well the SJWs can't handle the FUCKING WHITE MALES and their hate facts

Just give us 10,000 shekels and we'll link you to media sources that are sure to tell you what you think and why you think it!

Just call them niggers and show then a picture of an anime girl like . They're brains shut down every time.

Please make another one with "ARE YOU KIDDDDING MEEEEE!!!!"

sauce for that sexy tomoko plox

No sexualizing the Tomoko, degenerate.

The video is just as stupid.
We should be grateful, if this takes off then people will lose any ability to think for themselves.

CULTURAL MARXISM THE APP BY YONI FUCKING COHEN-IDOV

THIS IS LITERALLY A STOPTHINK APP.

NO GOYIM INSTEAD OF GETTIGN UNCONFORTABLE WITH YOU DISSONANT COGNITIONS JUST SHUT YOUR BRAIN DOWN AND WELL TAKE CARE OF IT ALL FOR YA GOYIM.

if you reverse analyze all the "arguments" the app gives away, you can clearly see that the jews are behind this cancerous "cultural revolution" of SJWs and triggerkins.

holy fuck this is

ABSOLUTE CANCER KILL IT WITH FIRE JEWS KVETCH IN HELL

EVERY GOLEM THE JEW CREATES TURNS ON HIM, JUST WATCH, ITS A COMMON THEME IN HISTORY

PIC RELATED, THIS IS THEIR DEGENERATE FORM OF "EGALITARIANISM," ITS JUST CULTURAL MARXISM

This app is absolute garbage. I can answer yes to all 3 and substantiate my argument.

This shit is worthless against even the newest of Holla Forumsacks.

I CANT MAKE COHERENT THOUGHTS!

you know theres an app for that

I didn't sexualize her in the first place you faggit :DDD

tfw when there are no options on the app to counter those hard cold facts.

you idiots keep referencing Policy Debate

I can almost sorta see their point, except the implication is, so long as something is granted basic civil rights, and lets be real here, with the way we're going, the "animal civil rights" group is not that far off, they should totally be allowed to marry

Like I get that the guys point is "Giraffes will never get civil rights so its a moot point until then" but cmon, you know these are the same fucking people that would lap up how progressive animals getting civil rights would be and how normal human and animal relationships are

Children have civil rights

This is going to be great. Can you imagine being in an argument with some leftist faggot and every time you make a point they have to take their phone out and start scrolling through before answering?
Anyone watching will instantly look at them like morons and be more receptive to the guy who actually knows his talking points.

All while they tell you they're better for using logic and reasoning.

Not being able to even feels like being literally raped. Maybe if I charge my 3rd credit card on the app some more they'll give answers to the Reality Question. Ugh, ignorant bigots.

This shut-app just lends its user possibly to connotative dissonance, as the user will assume the 'facts' to the issues are:

A) correct
B) black and white
C) justifiable
D) contextual

Promote this app Holla Forums. It will make RWDS work much, much easier.

who the fuck gets into these braindead arguments sober anyway?

at my bar I only see moderates and cuckservatives bark, and shillary voters bark at each other over the most retarded of discrepancies while some gray haired alcoholic mutters sensible points under his breath watching sports center

This, unless they actively update the app for proper contextual use it will have the opposite effect and make the user look like even more of a fucking moron unless the person they're arguing against is exactly like the strawman presented in the app

My take. Guess which font I used.

thats how normies argue, they completely ignore everything you say and all context like a fucking chat bot, they wait for some magical identifier word to come out your mouth for them start repeating the character string that is there thoughts like a broken record

Pretty good.

Ya'know, Kikes who never had to live in a shitty part of town, or ya'know, be required to defend themselves (because they live in gated communities) always parrot "Gun control" talking parts.

Some want to disarm the people and allow globalist to steam roll in, but the lower caste jews honestly think they're protecting people.

Maybe they should check their safety privilege.

I just thought of something. Do shitlibs not get turned off by having their self-insert caricature drawn so ugly compared to the ebil whitey racist factophobe? I'd take personal offense if I was supposed to be represented by that terrible fucking nose and beady eyes.

We're doing this, right?

top kek

Ayo Hol Up

whoops, meant to quote

that sounds like a slippery slope to me.

The kikes are going all out on this one.

Anyone here have a screencap of that series of questions that proved being a fag is detrimental? It had a picture of a T Rex in it

AHUE

H-Hitler was gay!

Notthatthereisanythingwrongwiththat!

But Hitler loved big gay men!

AndIrespecthisrighttomarryanothermanImnotabiggotoranything!

Kek

Also didn't Millennial Woes try to implement a similar concept then realized how stupid it was.
What are the chances that this is him trying to scam the normalfags out of some shekels?

Look at the noses. Not only does everyone look like a severe alcoholic or a descendant of Rudolf with those Tumblr-style red noses, but the second pic of has the Semitic Swirl (and the face of Ted Cruz).
(((Pure coincidence)))?

It's quite something how they pathologized normal thoughts like "men and women aren't as good at the same things" and "maybe people shouldn't put their dicks in butts"

Pol should make the shadap app to counter their kike bullshit.

Wew.

And no, we don't need to make an app.

We have the capacity to think.

What we need to do is subvert the shit out of this app.

We do. Its called a book, nigger.

I'm sure they could add some DLC and additional content as long as some cash goals are reached in the kickstarter.
What could possible go wrong.

Proudly bumping this idiotic app thread. I want this to exist.

And yet, if I set the creator of that app on fire, I'D go to prison.

Exactly. This (((person))) claiming to be a master debater is full of shit. Probably came from the same place that had the nigs who were chimping and won a debate.

The app was released on Windows Phone as Just-Kike-My-Shit-Up.

A brainwashing app!

Perfect!

Do we have an app?

Shut-Your-Lying-Jewish-Mouth-App?

Ha! Is that for Sven Co-op?

It's worth noting that when you argue with someone who has polychromatic hair (who wouldn't understand that world but could sound out some intersectionalpriviloppressionzeezaizouzumBcuzurhuwhitemale Marxist newspeak), you are not dealing with a chemically balanced, even if schlomo sells them their pills. At the risk of reaching Semite levels of contempt, they are subhuman and may well already not exist. They do not fight like diomedes and their refusal to swim the upward stream of evolution will be justly regarded by nature. The immensity of the task in dealing with the media is its volume, and the useful idiots it enthralls. Note in the coin clutcher myths Lilith (really Babylonian) refuses to lie under Adam. While a dumpster fire like her is not the aspiration, the point stills stands. Iblis did not cuck for Adam who was made of mud in the creation myths of those who explode from their pants.

Tl;DR
Make like Hasidic heebs and refuse to acknowledge these people more than ants. Their ideologies are fastened by their unhappy physiology and meek physique

That list of slurs.

The Jews are worse than we ever were. They have a slur for everything they don't like.

Jew Bigots!

Their arguments are shit. Anyone who uses this is going to get eaten alive. I am convinced that the entire jewish race suffers from the Dunning–Kruger effect. Every jew I have ever met has thought they were expert on every subject but they've all been dumb as shit and they never admit they don't know what the fuck they are talking about.

Stop lying kike.

Jews are Psychopaths.

He's trying to apply all the traits of sjws to rational people

Are you the nigger, that told a nigger that I'm a nigger, nigger? Cause it takes a nigger to be a nigger, nigger.

#Snowflakeculture

By the will of Kek, let it be so.

The Jews always get outed because they become arrogant and over-reach in a most insane manner, all the while screeching loudly in a nasal, neurotic tone.

We have the technology now, and the Jews have been meming their own extinction/genocide for near a century now (if not longer).

The Holocaust didn't happen, ''but it will'.
It is inevitable.

So, who wants to dish out the dough to get 'Adolf Hitler' but on the founder's wall?

Notice how it's always a white man being correct and pissing off the godless retard degenerate off and never a muslim or a woman or a colored person.

you know they would take the money and not do it and get away with it

This app fits perfectly with the zombified culture we live in nowadays.

Now you don't even have to critically think about the world around you, others will just tell you the magic words to say so you can get back to your shows or music.

They might as well be uttering random syllables because the people who would use this app won't even be comprehending what they say as they say it. They will use the arguments as spells to counter the evil magic of logic.

Hillary will be using ShutAPP during her first debate against the God Emperor.

off topic but does anybody have that one site about the documented cases of blood libel that isnt biased towards the kikes?

We have one for free.

"Blood libel" is now Blake Leibel!

news.nationalpost.com/tag/blake-leibel

And I thought all leftists sounded like they were parroting the same commie often kike professor. This will truly make them all sound like the same brainwashed hivemind their kike overlords wish them to be.

Downright dystopian.

Emo was a big step down for that subculture.

(Checked)

Liberals don't argue from logic, but rather from feelings of consensus.

anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/

A shame that's probably an edit of a bernout

Oh man, the more I think about this, the more potential it represents.

This is basically a mechanism for creating division within the leftist horde which would seek to employ it.

Turn the trannies on the fags, turn the fags on the cunts, turn the cunts on the cucks and turn the cucks on the trannies, all through suggestive questioning and presentation of topics/suggestions designed to create internal argumentation.

Glorious.

I strongly support the idea of composing ready counterpoints to each and every one of these and releasing it as an app or free PDF. Most of us may be pretty quick to the punch but there are some less sharp people out there who can still make themselves useful to us with the proper equipment.

The greatest thing is you have a few seconds to shiv while they're scrolling for the answer.

"Getting your politically correct propaganda from JEW CENTRAL I see."

"You don't know this subject do you."

[Waves hand in circular motion and speak in rich slow voice] "These are not the truths you are looking for. Move along"

"Help! Help! He's hurting me with THE TRUTH!"

Europe is a country? Thanks, Educator!

This stupid fucking argument in the second panel of first pic. As though not eating until you blow up to 500 pounds is so much harder than being a consistently productive worker, right? How in the hell is that a "privilege"?

Am i the only one that sees an opportunity? Libshits will definitely latch onto it, infact we should help them embrace it. Meanwhile we just rebutt the same canned arguments of this app. Whenever they update it with new arguments for libshits to use we can just keep on debunking them. I bet many of them in there must be contradictory to each other. We will be men amongst goys. The ones too far gone and completely acting like zombies will be used as a further example to easier redpill people that aren't complete liberal drones.

What a great apprenticeship to be a Pilpul master!

Debate is a tool of persuasion, not knowledge.
why would people brag about being good a debate

Because it was never about knowledge in the first place

What about New Zealand then? Are they uncivilized? Because they have much more liberal gun laws than Australia.

What will the App say when we mention Switzerland and Iceland? Too White so they don't count?

I was a bit concerned at first, but as soon as we started to meme them, they had already lost. Thanks, Holla Forums!

what if i just hired jews to jew other jews?
they're greedy enough to betray their own, right?

(checked)
Checkmate.

So basically, they are going to make it easier for us to debate, by only using a few standard awnsers to every question.

Most of Western Europe doesn't even have strict gun-control laws, Germany, France and the Scandinavias don't, so wtf.

Wew laddy, why doesn't he just build a fucking website on Godaddy for 10$ a month.

Websites accessible via mobile and PC. What a fucking retard. Watch this Jew deliver a 1000 dollar product and pocket the rest. I need to start a kick starter project. He is a smart Jew too, look give me money for social justice!

I just realise that appealing to laws, instaid of morality is a very jewish/Islamic way of looking at the world.

Basically, the best come-back would be to state that just because something is made legal or illegal by a law, doesn't automatically make it right or wrong and that the debate about homosexuality is not a legal one, but a moral one.

is there no end to jewish trickery?

This reeks of dystopia. Completely dumbed up robots depending on "smart" phone apps to give a generic response in a conversation…

p obvious they cant handle bantz tbqh

archive.is/lKdJg

Kikes wikipedia page

Yes to all three questions. Shitlibs have never experienced hardship in their lives.

no surprises there

dear lord, the sheer amount of times i have articulated disgust over trannies and someone tried to rebut with 'hey hate speech is illegal' as if its a sound argument

For years now the good goyim had to spend countless hours in the living room watching talmudivion are at school listening to a lecture by Prof. Shekelstein in order to be properly indoctrinated.

Well, not anymore!

For just 6,000,000 shekels a month you can also own this app…

If dubs we put Sam Hyde on the list of founding fathers

Fuck it, I'll fork out the 2 amerishekels for that anyway.

Appealing to law and not morality is Jewish.

Let's make a counter app, I'm mobile programmer and i can make a database to shut up this app.

Just helpme to find a way to make it anonimously.

or we could care about the arguments so much that we don't need an APP?

I have no words

yes, yes and yes

oh those jews.

Page gives my browser a seizure. Recommend me a script blocker for android Firefox.

uMatrix

NoScript

From a moral standpoint, I agree with you.
From a practical standpoint, it seems like this sort of app would be for normies that haven't spent ungodly amounts of hours arguing to hone their skills.

the app "arguments" have an ungodly amount of logical fallacies too. They look like shit even under "normie" eyes

if libtards are sooo smart and their brains just shut down to racism, why do they need help with their arguments? shouldn't they have thought about these issues before or after their inevitable melt-down?

Jewish hypocrisy in a nutshell.

is there an argument about israel opening their borders for african refugees?

DID YOU FORGET YOUR OFFICIAL NARRATIVE GOY? GET THIS APP!

Any way to get my hands on this without paying? I just want to see every single topic and argument. I want all of it.

I don't think right now it's available, but if you're not a total idiot you can weasel your way into the development team and steal shit.

Also something to note from the community page.

HMM!

In the future saying: "your statement isn't in my shutapp catalog" will be a legitimate way to win a argument.

hebrews heberewing the heb? or is the just to boost the numbers to make them look more popular than they really are?

Probably too boost numbers, like a beggar throwing a few coins in his hat so it looks like he has already gotten some.

Hitler covered it already
… in Mein Kampf.

He described the Jews using a specific form of Debate. He used the word "Rabulismus" which has no englich counter part but can be translated as "Eristic". This means that someone debates using rhetoric, arguments and facts to make it seem he is right but has actually nothing to do with truth or falsehood.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eristic

She's a good person….

A GOOD PERSON! SHE DESERVES FRIENDSHIP AND HAPPINESS OH GOD WHY

get a load of this shitlord

This man knows

I love this app, its a fucking pocket dictionary of liberal diatribes that are so laughably bad I can pick them apart in my sleep.

I not only support this app, I encourage it. If I see someone using it I can ruin them effortlessly. The more "are you kidding me" people that use this shit, the easier time we have.

Rare. a tendency to railing and quibbling. — rabulistic, rabulous, adj.

thefreedictionary.com/rabulism

What's the difference between a rabulist and a sophist?

all those ep1c maymays…
i smell a 30 something sheltered faggot desperately trying to be hip and cool with the kids

Keked irl m8.

I feel like we lose the advantage of not looking like fucking idiots if we also start whipping our phones out and taking 30 seconds to respond to every point brought up against us.

Maybe just make a pdf of it so we can read it in advance and prepare for their cookie cutter arguments. That way we can still call them ignorant buffoons and have everyone around us agree because of the way they're acting.

I imagine it'll catch on in akkkademiUH first

the nigga the nigga the nigga UH
the nigga the nigga UH
the nigga UH

He runs something called the Yoni Cohen-Idov Center for Debate & Rhetoric

youtube.com/user/ycidebate/videos

youtube.com/user/yoni7777/videos

Good luck with that. He's probably too much of a pussy to come here and debate even a single thing. Even if we were to limit a thread to a single topic and we would all behave like polite 'respectable' people and not call him out as a dishonest kike, he wouldn't dare come here to try to rationally win an argument.

And I doubt he even tries to win the debates he participate in with rational arguments anyway. If he focuses on rhetoric all the time then he's probably not used to rational debates.

There's also a section on white male privilege.

Jew when it suits them, white when it doesn't. Christ.

This bullshit is unbearable.

I hope there's one about forcibly giving ethiopian immigrants birth control injections

Israel Forcibly Injected African Immigrants with Birth Control, Report Claims

archive.is/YjTXc
forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/

Israel Admits Ethiopian Women Were Given Birth Control Shots

archive.is/en2p2
haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-admits-ethiopian-women-were-given-birth-control-shots.premium-1.496519

Israeli Probe Into Ethiopian Women's Allegations of Forced Birth-control Injections Refused to Hear Complainants' Testimony

archive.is/RGQl2
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.699937

>The State Comptroller’s Office did not talk to women immigrants from Ethiopia who alleged they were given contraceptive shots without their knowledge or consent, Haaretz has learned. The comptroller nonetheless concluded his inquiry into the affair by stating that the injections had not been forced on them.

All you have to say to that is: " in America, what major cities have the most gun crime and how strict are the gun laws there?"

And if you are feeling really devilish "what are teh demographics of that city?"

I couldnt be so incoherent even if i tried
debate? wtf

This is what goes for "debate" in the current year.

And it gets much much worse. Video related.

Yep, kafkatrapping is eristic alright.

Help, my parents will not talk to me anymore when i couldn't stop pointing and laughing at them.

kek i triggered mr cohen so hard he made a passive-aggressive wall post about it, and then deleted it when i replied.
not really good at this debating thing hey.

The reason this idea is idiotic isn't just because leftist arguments seem laughably wrong and contradictory to us, or because there's no possible way that you can form a coherent argument against something by some kind of Chinese-room-esque lookup table, or even because letting someone else make your arguments for you is disingenuous at best and infantilizing at worst. It's because this effort completely misunderstands why people make arguments and what they mean. Nobody argues the point "what's stopping a man from marrying a dog" because they care deeply about man/dog marriage and think gay marriage is likely to result in it. It's the complete opposite of that, they have evaluated gay marriage and its proponents to be in opposition to their abstract values (e.g. Christian faith, cultural values, et cetera) and from that they have fabricated a reason why you, too, should conform to their values (or at the very least, stop opposing them) by not supporting gay marriage. You can't really fight against someone's core values by arguing with them, because their values are tied up in so many other things like their experiences (someone who has personally dealt with niggers will likely not be very receptive to arguments that they shouldn't stereotype people based on their race), religious values, culture, social group (someone who is friends with many people that share a strong opinion on a specific value are unlikely to adopt a different stance on it, not only because nobody wants to be alienated from their friends, but also because might hold their opinions in high standing), and countless other things. Successfully destroying someone's argument on social issues and expecting them to be convinced is like killing a footsoldier and expecting their general to surrender.

Beat me to it.

Actually, all men are potential rapists (socially) and hence false accusations are taken seriously (legally).
And yes, in Europe they don't have guns, they have trucks, bombs, knives.

Also, women have it waaaaaaaay easier.

Pffff just mock any asshole using it, saying:
If your side is right why don't you try to debunk me with loci and reason and make me look like an idiot in fron of everyone
The fact you are trying to shut me up is a clear indicative that yopu can't

checking my dubs and correcting my shitty spelling
"try to debunk me with LOGIC"
"in FRONT"
"that YOU can't"
I wish i had a way to edit my posts

cheking my dubs again
PRAISE KEK

isn't denying the existence of racial phylogeny also denying science?

this is going to be a deep salt mine isn't it?

Wouldn't that translate as word-jugglery?

The phallacy phallacy right? Just because someone's argument is bad doesn't mean that they're wrong, but that's what these liberals are asuming.

Jews NEVER debate anonymously.
If he really wanted to be honest we would set up a board just for the debate, /debatelikeachamp/ and the mod would set up IDs and ban everyone except those 4 debaters and that 1 guy.
He'd get crushed since you can't do ad homs in an anonymous debate.

Past practicing scientist in genetics here. The reason why we use so many creative weasel words to describe inherent genetically propagated levels of intelligence in a population is because the (((Ethics))) community wouldn't approve of your proposal for funding if you sent in a proposal that says "Give me money to find out genetic wise why niggers are dumb and how can i potentially genetically engineer at least some of their offsprings to be less of a dumbfuck"

Suuuuuuuuuuure. You need need 10k for an app that displays static text. You can only fool those retarded goyim, Chaim.

also, holy mother of fuck the smug on this guy is palpable.

I feel grimy just reading this shit.

ha ha! I win! Why? Because I said so!

Oh so they aren't educated then.
That, or they weren't improved intellectually by it.

wew

It's more implying a masters degree holder in womens study doesn't have to prove that she actually know what she's talking about compared to say a grade 1 certified welder because "she's obviously shy" and "the outspoken welder is scaring her with his tone of voice (annoyed) and she feels harassed by his sweaty smell"

Honestly, this is good in the long run.

Well put, Fuhrer.

Never before has this image seemed so relevant

You can marry your dog but you can't marry your giraffe.
Africans BTFO!

wtf does the chicks argument in the first pic have to do with minimum wage?

The whole image isn't logical because if the guy never experienced the three things the woman described, he clearly isn't working minal wage. These days it will take someone from above middle class to never experience any of the thing she claims

*minimal wage. Goddamned phone

Yea. But things are changing this year. Fuck man last night I was at my folks house. My mom turned on the TV after dinner. It came onto fox news and Neil cavuto was talking to some bitch about rapefugees something about their plight and religious tolerance or some shit. My parent have always been plebs. Severe plebs…. My mom said "oh my god!" In a tone of both annoyance/frustration and horror… I braced for it "these poor refugees"… But that's not what followed… What she said next was "these people should all be lined up and shot!"

I'm not even joking

Dont lose heart so easily in a fire monkey year!

No this is keks will. This is them handing us victory on a platter. Most sane people will easily see right through every single one of those "counterpoints".

This is like hillarys new strategy of bringing cuckservatives to her side
Uh oh sounds like a good strategy that will convince normies right?
NOPE!

Ezpz

MEME IT

So this is the liberal app version of Zeigler's Hammer of the Patriot?

Make sure you spread Milwaukee around like wildfire. It's redpilled people like I've never seen before.

Neither of those are compatible with the android version

Bahahaaha! Good news user, if this keeps up red pilling people about the nigger's masta, the jew, comes next. Maybe we will live to see our race and world freed from their claws, and a new age dawn. The only thing keeping white's from reaching the star's and our potential, is the goddamn fucking kike and their shabbos goy puppet's. Year of the Fire Monkey is something else.

Women will always bow to the social pressure of their peer group.

yeah remember the (((app))) app its gone now though think it was called pure coincidence or something

you're still thinking like a white man user, modern marxists have been conditioned to believe that all white/european perceptions and culture is bad
therefore if you don't like it it has to be good
niggers have been fooled by this childish ruse for far longer (read: american muslim niggers that became muslim just because christianity is "white")

At this point you give the woman the D to fully break her morale and convert her to the ways of the far-right.

I don't know why my opinion on this topic is X, therefore I will use an app to explain it for me. kek.

They always hate on the uncle

nope
reverse image search it, right wing is counterculture now

SHEKELS SHEKELS EVERYWHERE
waiting for a jew to grab them

agree, we need to make an app.

this kike says $8,000 is the minimum needed to make a functioning app. all this is is you click through some buttons and display some text. $8,000 fuck these kikes.

I can make this app or counter-app, for free if anons supply the topics and give the arguments.

most underrated sentence in the whole fucking thread

So the dude wants 10k to make an app that's just a collection of short text files sorted by folder? And he's already got over 8k?

Man, I need to get in on this shit. These dumb fucks will buy anything. I guarantee his app doesn't have any responses to the actual arguments, instead of his shit examples. Liberals never do.

could also make a poison argument type app. like it would be targeted to the same audience but filled with obviously fallacious arguments or even redpills.

if anons come up with a script you could even make it so that they start off opposing evilnaziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews and eventually it comes full circle to agreeing with evilnaziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews. like one of those helpline scripts where all paths lead to "do not refund the customer".

Oh god I just realized the power of that suggestion. This is exactly what the kikes are pushing!

This is a brilliant idea. And anyone who can code apps should get on it before this app is launched.

But watch the fuck out. The developer of this app is a kike and would totally copyright this app and patent the idea. Just like those kikes the FineBros tried to do on Youtube.

If these arguments were written by a world debate champion, then the judge must've been a bit wealthier after the competition.

A guy made this? I thought it was a woman whilst looking at the page.

Hold on whilst I pull out my phone to think of a clever response diner party political slur man.

Loving the strawmans and blatant lies in the little comics. Homosexuals cannot by definition enter into a marriage contract, barring the total destruction of its meaning by incremental special pleading, and gun control had no effect on gun crime in Australia.

melbourneinstitute.com/downloads/working_paper_series/wp2008n17.pdf

Loving every laugh, kikes.

Remember it's an app about "arguments" and not about providing cited studies and research supporting your claim

Are you regularly ..

Answer: YES

BTFO

(dubs prove it)

No its an edit, see picture related.
I also made it a while back, goths used too be the only "white" club in school, in my time