For someone who spent 50 minutes complaining about "ring theory" someone seems to have come full circle…

For someone who spent 50 minutes complaining about "ring theory" someone seems to have come full circle…

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/7051676
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the fart awakens had more cgi than any prequel, and each prequel had more models than the whole ot
implying the prequels had stormtroopers
this triggers my autism, literally hasn't seen any bts of the prequels to see the crazy amount of training the actors (not fencing doubles, excluding christopher lee and ian mcdiarmid in close-up shots because they are old as fuck after all and could only do some shit) did. this faggot also doesn't even know what constitutes a fucking lightsaber fight. christ, what would you expect from a jedi in his peak during the order's prime years? not the slow shit of the ot that's for sure, that's just luke being taught by two old farts.

tl;dr NORMALFAGS LEAVE MY STAR WARS ALONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Star Wars is the quintessential normalfag spaceshit

wat

looks shopped

haha great meme friend!

What a unique suggestion. Someone get this internet autistic on the payroll.

Everything has potential for autism, but autism about normalfag garbage is particularly pathetic.

It's funny that TFA was almost purely CGI while the prequels always started from real sets, locations or miniatures if they could and only did what wasn't possible practically with CGI.

Maybe because when the prequels were made the CGI technology wasn't as developed as today and it looked like shit enough for people to notice. Where as, today, it stills looks like shit but most of the people don't notice or care.

Early 00s were the best time for special effects in movies: CGI could do anything but was too expensive and/or shitty for everything. Potentially, CGI would be best for everything, but progress has stalled and now people have been conditioned to just accept shit CGI.

So, is this Mike Cucklasa's blog posts, or what?

Ep I was the last Star Wars movie made like old school (mostly practical effect, CGI only when needed).

>>>/leddit/

On the left is Roger Ebert's 1999 review of the Phantom Menace, which he has been criticized because he gave high marks to a bad movie because he wanted to suck up to the director.

On the right is the Plinkett TFA review, where he has been loved by all of reddit because he gave high marks to a bad movie because he wanted to suck up to the director.

No, that would be Revenge of the Sith.

This. I don't have the pics on my phone but someone post the anakin-dooku set to show that the green screens were only used for the space background.

CGI Clonetroopers was lazy film making coupled with Lucas being dazzled by the technological ease of editing CGI effects rather than actors on a set in clunky armor.

Lightsaber fights can become boring fast, less is definitely more.

Primitive digital cameras were an issue too.

AotC was one of the first movies ever shot on digital and it shows, I think the resolution of the movie actually maxes out at around 1080p so no 4k version is ever possible.

Who?

how can normalfags leave alone what belongs to them
>>>/reddit/

It's almost like he bases his reviews on popular opinion instead of what he actually thought.

The current trend here is to pretend that the prequels were good simply because everyone else (even the normalfags at reddit, oh no!) have caught on to the fact that they are shit. Purely contrariness for the sake of contrariness.

Dunno what u mean

SORRY LUCAS DIDN'T HIRE TEN THOUSAND EXTRAS FOR A LAND BATTLE, THE FILM IS RUINED IT'S FUCKING SHIT
3.5/10

What the fuck are you on about? The prequels are well in tune with the other Star Wars-movies (except the disney-ones who takes themselves way too seriously).

It's Space Opera, the precursor is Flash fucking Gordon. The dialog is cheesy, the settings are cool and the story is one between the good guys and the bad guys. Within the genre, the prequels are a damn masterpiece of a tragedy.

This guy gets it.

(nice digits; checked)

That scene does look silly, but it's as though no one actually stops to consider what it's supposed to represent: These two have trained together for many years. Their fighting styles are so perfectly attuned that if one of them gets on the other's off-beat, their attacks end up perfectly whiffing around eachother.

It's weird, George really should have known he would get betrayed.

I've always disagreed with that.

ESPECEIACLLY when you consider what the fights looked like in the movie GL based Star Was on.

vimeo.com/7051676

The second half is especially "cheesy".

wow I mangled the spelling there.
Typed too fast.

What about this one?

Teek is my man.