Is crime a better reproductive strategy?

Is crime a better reproductive strategy?

Criminals have more kids. That's what a Swedish study says:
ehbonline.org/article/S1090-5138(14)00077-4/abstract

Now you can say "correlation =/= causation", but the researchers think that a criminal lifestyle contributes to having more kids. They say it's an "alternative reproductive strategy".

Clearly this strategy is working, because they're having more kids.

So why shouldn't one become a criminal? It seems like the best way to pass your genes on to be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2011/may/9/education-level-inversely-related-to-childbearing/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's not something I have the power to do. In today's day and age, if you rape a woman, then unless you are a desirable man (or unless you tie her up in your basement, I guess), then she will just get an abortion.

I just want to go and commit some petty crime and see what happens. I'm bored of rules. In fact maybe I'll commit violent crime. I think it's a way to succeed in the world. Chicks like guys who are TOUGH. If you're just some cuck sitting behind a desk, what girls are going to be attracted to you?

3DPD want a mate that she'll be able to control and commit violence via proxy, because 3DPD really don't like risk, and criminals are really stupid most of the time and thus easy to control

You really are completely deluded aren't you? Look, even if a woman was trying to control you, why exactly would you let them? Are you really that weak?

If you're not being a tough nut in life (pic related) then you're a fucking failure and you don't deserve to breed.

think what you want, dude
and unless some tech comes around to make me able to have children without having to go to a 3DPD, then I don't care if the human race was dying off, still wouldn't have children

You're too much of a pussy to get a girl. That's all you had to say.

meanwhile you keep making this shitty thread, and not doing crimes, and not breeding

Well I am thinking about it. It's a big decision to make. I am also thinking about other jobs I could do. Something that can advance me in the world.

At least I haven't written off all women like you. I actually still want to make something of myself.

r/K selection theory. you don't simply want more kids, you want higher quality kids

Yep, sounds like a dirty criminal to me.

more kids = lower quality
this is an important aspect of r/K

And also, can I remind you, you haven't made an argument why criminality would be a bad choice.

Let's break it down. Criminality obviously carries risks:

1) You won't be able to get certain types of high-social-status jobs anymore (but you probably will still be able to do low-status jobs, like working class stuff). Unless you redeem yourself to society, perhaps.
2) Going to prison is inherently a risky endeavour because you don't know what sort of people you're going to come across. You could, potentially, get raped/stabbed/whatever. But I reckon that if you just stay out of the way of obvious troublemakers, but you also stand up for yourself when people try and step on you, then you should be okay.

But, I would say it also carries rewards. I think just the experience of going to prison would be very educational. It would make you realise where your limits are. Unless you get into trouble, how do you know where your limits lie?

No - r/K selection theory does NOT say that one strategy is better than the other ('r', which is quantity, or 'K', which is quality). It just says they are DIFFERENT strategies.

I would argue, though, that 'r' is better. I reckon 'r' is the ideal that we would all like to pursue, if we got the opportunity. But obviously it is only the strongest members of the species that will get to pursue 'r'. People who aren't as strong need to make their living doing something where they're not competing with people stronger than them - i.e., they turn to intellectual tasks. And those people usually focus on 'K'. I'm not just guessing this - educated people do have less children: washingtontimes.com/news/2011/may/9/education-level-inversely-related-to-childbearing/

But, of course, even educated people will pursue 'r' if they get the chance to. Steve Jobs had 4 kids, Bill Gates had 3. Other educated/brainy people who make it big also have lots of kids.

So I think 'r' is the ideal. I guess educated people don't pursue 'r' as much as non-educated people do, because educated people are under more stress. They're taxing their brains more than non-educated people. If they had lots of kids, that would add more mental stress (and financial stress). Non-educated people (those who manage to have kids) are under less mental stress. They manage to make a living through means that aren't that mentally taxing. Maybe it's manual work, maybe it's crime, maybe it's managing some of the educated people. Because they are more physically imposing than the educated people, they get by in life just by being bigger and tougher. They are less buttoned-up people. So they are more impulsive. And have more kids.

If you've given up on life, why not kill yourself? The objective goal of every organism on this planet is to reproduce. If you're not going to do that then just kill yourself right now, because you are clearly too weak to procreate, and therefore there is no purpose to you existing. Unless you want to serve other people, I guess. Like a little bitch. Yeah, do that I guess. It might be useful for you to stick around and shine our shoes or something.

Another important aspect of r/K is that it depends on your environment. Different animals adopt these different strategies because one of them is more successful than the other in a particular environment. I guess the nature of one's predators would be one aspect in determining this.

So perhaps, for humans, 'r' is employed by working class people because it is simply more effective for them, and 'K' is employed by middle class people because that is more effective for them.

Still, I think 'r' is better. In today's world, you don't even need to provide for your kids. The state will do that. People who only have one child are absolute chumps.

You have this completely backwards. This is true only in 'K' selection because of the need to compete with others for mates. How is this "obvious" when it is clearly idiotic?

Physical and intellectual strength are not mutually exclusive. Intellectuals don't become intellectuals simply because they are "less strong." You're logic is retarded. Following your logic, one could also say, "People who aren't as smart need to make their living doing something where they're not competing with people smarter than them - i.e., they turn away from intellectual tasks," and they would be just as wrong as you.

Having 3 or 4 kids does not mean that they are r-selected. Take Trump for example. He had multiple kids, but they are 'K' selected because he is a good father and had them educated.

Being impulsive is not necessarily a good thing. In fact, most of the time being impulsive is actually a negative.

People who do not provide for their children are a drain on society. The state should not provide for them.

tl;dr: fucking brainlet welfare-state supporter shut up

most people who use r/K selection in a social sense are brainlets.

Nah, I have my own goals. That's part of being human, mind over matter, we shape biology, biology doesn't shape us.

No, I don't.

Yes, they do. If you are strong enough to be successful in a manual trade, let's say, like construction or plumbing, then you'll do that. Because those things are easier (and provide more enjoyable lifestyles) than intellectual shite. Working class people drink, they walk around with pride instead of fear (or a need to socially conform). They do what they like. To put it simply - they're more alpha than dweebs.

If you're not very tough then you will look at the option of intellectual stuff, because you don't fancy your chances at the stuff that requires physical strength. Or where physically strong people are competing (e.g. in a lot of areas of business, you don't need physical strength to do the job, but it's the physically imposing people that get into high-earning areas like sales, or management, because their physically imposing nature gives them lots of confidence over scrawny dweebs).

But compared to some middle-class intelligentsia dweebs, Trump didn't invest that much in his kids - he invested in himself and his own success, so he could have more kids. He doesn't exactly spend tons of time with Barron, does he? He gets his woman to do that.

The irony.

You're cucking yourself with this idea of "morality" because you are too much of a pussy to procreate. Fucking lol. :D

The welfare state exists whether you like it or not. So you have a very simple choice. Do you want to be the chump who pays his taxes to DIRECTLY FUND the children of Tyrone and DeMarcus while they abandon their families and rob some stores and knock up some more women? Do you want to be that much of a cuck? Or do you want to grow some balls and take advantage of all the poor pathetic sacks of shit who contribute to such a fucked up system?

Be a cuck if you want.

Thought so.

who are you quoting?

Also

I'm translating what you said.

Exactly, you're too pathetic / physically deficient to procreate, like I said. It's good you're not procreating I guess, because we don't want weaklings in the gene pool.

Reading what you want to read to fit your narrative tbh. Just like a kike.

It's true. If you give up on procreating then you're pathetic. But like I said, I guess it's good, because we don't want weak people in the gene pool.

At least you admit to your kikery.

Criminals have more kids because they aren't willing to settle down with one girl. They fuck girls along the way and don't care if they cum in them because they will be in a different county the next day. It's not that complicated.

It's not the Jews' fault, it's your fault.

It is an niggas latinos n arabs know this.
Criminals have no fear of jail hence why they dont fear to show dominance and a backbone.
If there were no laws wed be more like that but laws of today really filter oyt whos the true alphas.

If passin on our genes is the most important thing for the speacis ghetto guys are doin it.

What's happening is kids are conditioned to be passive as fuck. When they grow up they do less crime, in fact they do less with their lives period. Just sit there and take up space. The ones that are affected less are more likely to got get laid but also to go crack skulls.

Then that's the best strategy to pursue! Since, the study says, it produces more children!

You are right, basically, so I think it's the best thing to do, and in fact I think I should be doing it.

Very true.

People who commit blue-collar crimes don't think too hard about what they're doing or the long-term effects, and this applies to fucking women and subsequently knocking them up. What i'd like to know is, if people who commit white-color crimes like money-laundering and counterfeiting have more kids than law-abiding desk jockies.

Actually, there is causation for the correlation between criminality and promiscuity: psychopathy.

With that said: criminals actually poison the gene pool because psychopathy is a genetic trait and creates more pathological assholes who are violent, lazy, manipulative, callous, selfish, and, worse yet, promiscuous and criminal.

A better solution would be to offer monetary rewards and reduced sentences for convicted criminals who volunteer to get sterilized.

There's more for a man to contribute to society than having children. If one decides to disregard the instinct to procreate: he can still contribute to society by making a mark on his culture and history by becoming a recognized artist, musician, or author.

Or, he can have an ecclesiastical vocation and tend to the spiritual needs of his people.

Less brain usage, more crime.
More brain usage, less crime. Less getting caught.

Same with sex.

Less brain usage, more sex.
You really think chicks fuck black guy because they are big and muscles? No way. Girls fuck niggers because niggers are do brain deaf.

More brain usage, more cuckoldry. More brain usage, over thinking. More brain usage, more autism. More brain usage, more virginity.

Do no, crime won't get you fucking.
Less brain usage is the cause. Crime is the symptom.

Also being stupid makes you brave.
It's fools luck. Drnken master. Tao.

Because bravery and stupidity are the same thing.

So stupid niggers are brave to hit on girls because they are stupid. Chad is a dense c or d student but is so brave with dumb that he gets sex.

Be dumb you faggots!

You think strategically. You pick safety.
Wisdom. You are inhibiting behavior with you cognitives.

Yes that would be interesting to know. Anyway I am talking about blue collar crimes I guess. Those are the most fun crimes to commit anyway. Get involved in a bit of the old ultraviolence.

Why should I care if you put a label on me? I'm talking about what is the best evolutionary strategy. If psychopathy works then why wouldn't you do it? Are you a fag?

You definitely are a fag. Enjoy being a fag I guess. Not for me!

This is all basically true. But all the fags on here won't admit it - they'll get defensive because they're brainy nerd faggots. And like I already said in another post in this thread, people only turn to brainy pursuits when they're too scared of physical pursuits.

wew

criminals are more alpha and get more poon.
they're also more likely to be less intelligent and that means they wont use protection.
not that hard to figure that out

Case in point

EXACTLY my point, so basically criminality is objectively the best / most alpha reproductive strategy isn't it?

Again, that's exactly true. He has 6 kids and plans to have more. Did you know that Osama Bin Laden had 20 - 26 kids? Chicks are attracted to guys who can PROVE THEMSELVES as being able to survive BY THEMSELVES, by being strong and alpha enough to live BY THEIR OWN RULES.

Great post, riveting.

Attempted bump

Tell me where the flaw in my (OP's) reasoning is?

Most criminals are darkies that lack self control and never plan for the future, i.e. ogga booga les fuk dem bitchs yo

And they're beating you because you're too fucking pussy to commit crime yourself, faggot

theres not fam
criminals have more children

That's exactly what I'm saying, so criminality OBJECTIVELY is the best reproductive strategy isn't it?

But what do we consider criminality? Legally fraud is a crime, but you don't see these crimes commited by alpha type people. We need some definitions for people to understand.

The type of crime doesn't really matter - I guess what really matters is just benefitting yourself in whatever you can, without regard for the law. If you have to assault/murder people then so be it. If you steal things then so bet it. If you deal narcotics then so be it.

But I suppose in particular I keep thinking about Varg, and other far-right political leaders, because I noticed that a lot of them have a lot of kids. So it must be a pretty great reproductive strategy.

Varg has 6 kids.
Osama Bin Laden (you might think it weird I'm calling him far-right, but he is; an ultra-conservative Muslim) had 20 - 26 kids.
Nick Griffin (founder of the British National Party) has 4 kids.
Roberto Fiore (Italian fascist, former associate of Nick Griffin) has 11 kids.
Oswald Mosley had 5 kids.

But I guess becoming alpha is the only important thing isn't it? I suppose you could do that "legally", by succeeding in business, but I reckon that even the people that do are the ones who are able to bend the law to their way the best - they have the best lawyers, that kind of thing. Or let's say someone who runs a successful construction business, they might have some illegal dealings on the side.

People don't get ahead by following rules, that's the ultimate point I guess. They get ahead by breaking them.

Hold on, correlation is not causation. Yes, criminals tend to have more children. But is the cause of them getting more children, criminality? I would say no, I think it is a result of being an alpha. Take Clint Eastwood or Charlie Sheen. Clint has atleast 7 children, if not more. Yet he is no criminal, he is a hollywood celebrity.

I think criminality is only an effect of being an alpha, and that being alpha is the cause for more children. Not criminality being the cause of more children.

I think it's both. The study I cited says "we conclude that criminality appears to be adaptive in a contemporary industrialised country, and that this association [between criminality and high fertility] can be explained by antisocial behaviour being part of an adaptive alternative reproductive strategy".

So it looks like they think "antisocial behaviour" is indeed a cause of higher fertility.

Yes you're right that being successful in legal things also usually brings high fertility - it's not just Clint Eastwood, but other successful people like Mel Gibson (9 kids) or even Bill Gates (3 kids) or Steve Jobs (4 kids).

But arguably illegality is an EASIER way to have lots of kids. It's accessible to everybody. The number of people who reach the top of their respective lawful industries is very small.

just because you reproduced children does not mean that they appreciate you being a criminal , and the more need to eventually cleanse human genetics of bad behavior , so if you are lost as to what to do , go join the guard , such as the military , starting at the level army , .

Who cares what other people think? The only thing that matters is spreading your genes.

But today's law enforcement are such pussies that what can they do if you act badly? Usually they just throw you in jail for a bit and then you're out again.

I've thought about those things, but then I think it would be more alpha to be a criminal.

I'd love to convince myself that a lawful life is more alpha, because it would be so much easier wouldn't it? And I haven't committed crime yet because I'm trying to find a way to make my peace with legality. But I just can't shake this feeling that those who commit crime are winning, and Varg is the prime example. He committed crime, he stood up for himself, he made an illegal life work, and it benefitted him in the end because he ended up with 6 children, and very few people these days end up with 6 children.

It makes me think that criminals are the actual victors in life, and the rest of us are just too scared to do what they do.

So much cum hoc ergo propter hoc in one fucking thread