(((Youtube))) usually makes videos pertaining to holidays or about shitty gay pride or some kikeshit

This is the kind of shit that makes me use adblock.

Fucking Jewtube, god damn Marxist sons of bitches.

what about youtube is 'marxist'?

I liked google when they didn't push their gay degeneracy morals on people or try to get everyone fighting with each other, disguising it an "let's just all get along attitude". But they try to force it. That's all I really see in this.

Eventually there comes a time when you have to leave behind the bullshit that no longer supports your own personal morals. I don't use google search, I found alternatives. How long will it be before I decide youtube goes too. :^) I like the like/dislike ratio and glad people are expressing their opinions.

I'm surprised google hasn't generated fake likes on this. They probably have on other bullshit no one likes to make people thing there are people who actually support it. Regardless, it's all bullshit. Fuck google.

What made you folks racist? Refugees are people too, they're just a little darker than us.

Fuck off faggot

:^)

:^) sup

Either this is bait, you actually believe this, or you are ignoring the constant terror attacks like the good little goyim you are.

You're a faggot no matter which of the 3 you are.

:^) sup bb u wan sum fug

yessir :^)

so edgy

Hehe putito

Rapefugees welcome

what else did you expect?

He's right you know.

so, coming over to place that had nothing to do with the actions of the US, killing people, and ruining their country is okay
I agree that the US should have just let the sand niggers kill each other in peace, but there is no logic in what you say

you're right, they're fucking niggers

get your story under control first before you start b8ing, nigger

idiot countries that don't spend enough on their military, so they have to go along with whatever is protecting them, else they lose the protection, and have to start paying for their own military
faggots that think it works, but the reason why is for natural resources
an intergovernmental military alliance between several North American and European states
see first point

wew!!!!

at least Jewgle's being consistent in their degeneracy lol

The answer is here

They got a severe assraping wiht that 'muh refugees' video. It wasn't just trolls either. Millions of normalfags are being redpilled by dissonnance bewteen the kike propaganda and the reailty of the muslim invasion. The likes bar is a joy to behold despite jewtubes best efforts to 'manage' the results.
They're losing control of the narrative and they know it.