Be me

You found out your dad isn't a faggot, nice.

This is how you make a grown man cry. But good on your dad. I'm glad older folks are moving into the new right as well. We need as many as we can get.

I do all of those things, but I also browse Holla Forums and am subscribed to Pierre Tru Dank and Xexizy.

Maybe your dad is just an eclectic alt-centrist who wants to keep an eye on extremists?

Jesus Christ dude

who got the political compass alt-centrist?

Your dad must be heartbroken that you turned out to be a faggot. As alt-right, continuing a lineage is very important to him and he must know that you'll never breed. Dude sacrificed for 19 years to get you to where you can just throw everything he did away.

Checked.

Faggots like you killed europe.

you know what you have to do.
debate him

Alt-right doesnt exist there is no alternative to being right wing. Cringe every time i see someone using alt-right.

take the rad-cen pill before it's too late

So basically be too afraid to assert myself as the world goes to hell and I jerk off to 2Ds? Maybe not.

Left and right are just ching chong simplistic bullshit used by hegelians manipulating low iq faggots and that the world isnt that simple as white or black doesnt mean that grey is the answer.

nice argument

I jerk off to 2D, and I think we should all sandniggers trying to get in

No, just assert yourself to the perfect mix of both sides

your conclusion ASSUMES your premises, is therefore CIRCULAR, and therefore FALLACIOUS AND NOT AN ARGUMENT. YOU FUCKIN BRAINLET, GET SHIT ON

soon

Are you a "based trap"?

Sup, /r/Atheism. How goes the debating? Still into Social Justice and A+?

Are traps militant centrist?

Good one.

just stop before this gets out of hand, i don't want to ruin your self-esteem

Uh… so far I'm not seeing a single argument from anyone. Are libertarians and centrists really this dumb?

We're already operating under a world government not operated from America, user. The Jews took over during the 20th century using their control of finance. The more money you need, the more they can steer you to kill whites, as seen by tech and vidya that require massive funding. The rich Americans know this and are all jockeying for a position in the new world order, Trump included. The American government is irrelevant at this point. When you grow out of your fedora phase, I hope you realize it's always the Jews.

If I was your father I would reconsider every moment of your lifetime to see where I fucked up

Just grow up already and stop being a retarded faggot.

For this a im centrist

A tl;dr

I smell a faggot

What's with the new meme poking fun at Dad's for tending the barbecue and wearing New Balance shoes?

It's like the subconscious meme flow WANTS dads to seems completely lame and not cool so no guy wants to be a dad.

Meanwhile, there is a simutaneous meme of "daddy" usually black, alpha, and said with sexual undertones. Being a daddy or needing a daddy is subconsciously memetically sexy somehow.

On the surface, a dad and a daddy are the same thing. Tending the bbq and wearing practical shoes is the flip side of the sexy alpha coin. They descible the same child-like man.

Radcen is the best ideologue.

that's what a hermaphrodite would say fam, are you a hermaphrodite?

You now have a bullet with your name on it. Maybe others will learn from your example what having opinions gets them.

Hurr durr I have done one semeser at College hurr durr and i know everything there is to know about politics durr hurr…