The Third Temple coming to the Kikebook Goyim feeds

Fortunately, the rabbinical heebs are quarreling with the Temple kikes.

archive.is/VhaJj

Other urls found in this thread:

en.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:36_Lessons_of_Vivec,_Sermon_27
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking pieces of shit.

The time to rebuild the temple will come after all semites are kicked out of the holy lands.

Deus Vult

the """jews""" rebuilding the temple is all part of the plan

be patient folks

Bump

I knew i've seen this kike before.

Jesus Christ come soon and rid us of the devil worshipers.

Ancient banter

Seriously Holla Forums please stop hating on the Jews who want to build their own nation. I'm a nationalist, therefore I support the Jewish nation, the reason they got to be kikes is because they were living parasitically in other people's nations, let them have that shitty little insignificant strip of desert for fuck's sake. Furthermore, let them do what they like to it, they can knock down the dome of the rock for all I care, atleast they won't be in the west, and it pisses off the muslims which is hilarious to watch.

No one gives a shit if the kikes are building a third temple, they've been saying this shit for thousands of years

They know this fulfills prophecies.
That's their goal.

To frighten people from invading Israel

kek, they're asking for crowdfunding but they're not even going to build anything. They just want to pay themselves salaries to talk about it.

I love it when jews jew jews.

Oh wow shill harder kike.

Dubs don't lie. They are just following the script, they will try to start WW3 soon these goddman faggots.

I support exile or extermination to :^)

The irony is that this probably was what the prophecy described.

It's a loop of memes.

It just means; Christian Era….

Technically they don't have to "build a Temple".
A tent would suffice.
As it did in numerous occasions in the biblical text.

I'm all for this..
get ((('em))) all in one place

Why is there a deliberate attempt to fulfill the prophecy?
I think this is psyops for people to understand memes and to try to encourage people to use computers.

Either that or what I said earlier.

One thing is certain.
The anti-christ position is a catch-22. You cannot name an anti-christ without him not being the anti-christ.

EVERYTHING IS THE ANTI-CHRIST
YOU ARE FREE PEOPLE

Time to nuke Israel.

YHWH cannot have its prophecies fulfilled if we want an Imperium.

Wait a sec..

kek.

You're gonna fail though.

I'd be okay with a one-way israel off the coast of South Africa.

You mean the one that was smote with boils and sores?
Yea, real pure rabbi, real pure.

kek smiles

wew satan

What the fuck are we casting lads

WHAT DOES 714 MEAN

only the dankest of dankness. Shit is going to be so fucking dank that you will realize that kek gave us the power to cast dank memes, the Danker the meme the danker its effects… Kek is a frog that loves dank memes and repeating digits. Frogs live in swamps… Another word for a swamp is a dank

We know what it stands for, but what it really represents is the intentional destruction of the traditional white man's terminology of AD in favor of multicultural trivialization.

The entire world has followed Europe's calendar for centuries and now (((they))) are trying to subvert it's power and influence.

Maybe I should go to church..

OH MY GAD

ever hear the war prayer? Twain's work here's the bit you're invoking

The Bible really is a horrible curse on the earth.

All Jews must die.

Surely you mean Semites

OATHBREAKER CIRCLES CONFIRMED REAL

Hope you're joking

This fucking thread is spooky.

Some ancient Semites were pretty cool. Mesopotamia and all that. Everything after that has got to go.

Isn't some serious shit supposed to go down when the third temple gets completed?
I'm not so well versed in the Bible but reading some of this shit has me spooked good.
From the time the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.
'So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place…then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.'
Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff, and I was told, Rise and measure the temple of God and the altar and those who worship there 2 but do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample the holy city for forty-two months. 3 And I will grant authority to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.”

sounds like there's only about 1200 days left once this thing gets built

No, the Bible isn't real. Jews just use this "third temple" bullshit to control low IQ American christcucked evangelicals.

any time there is a man made interpretation there is the certainty that it will be corrupted. IF there is a god, and IF there is a message you can be sure that any time it's written it's not the real deal simply because of the imperfections of man.
it seems to me that any true message would be delivered to each individual, not too difficult a task for a god I'd think, no interpretations, no spin, just the straight data from the source.

What if it's a """god""" though.
Not a God.

You gotta make peace with Jesus before the happening happens.

That's why we go by nature. God tells us everything we need to know in the natural order. We don't need false kike prophets and Jewish fairy tales.

Besides. Most religion is merely confirmation bias at work.

In reality, god is probably unconscious and we're a manifestation of god - his name is the universe.

I have a better idea.

Also capped the thread.

Never been this spooked by memes before.

(((they))) want the end times as it is supposed to give (((them))) ultimate dominion over the earth.

whatever happens we're in it for the ride anons, and it looks like it's gonna get interesting in our lifetime.

I don't think so.
I was thinking the other say "what if we found intelligent life on a planet, what would we do?"
Would we leave them alone?
Destroy them? or:
help them come to our level

How would you do that?
I would manipulate their memes tbh.

Then I thought - maybe that's why we're so self aware. That's what has occurred on our earth.

Which means, they must be against something greater, or in a similar situation with "above"

Maybe this whole year has been a deliberate push to help us grasp and understand memes.

But whose pushing it?

It's time to bust some ruts.

PRAISE KEK

reminder: en.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:36_Lessons_of_Vivec,_Sermon_27

Just a reminder, the jews are never going to stop talking about the holocaust.
This shit happened in fucking 70 CE and they're still talking about it. You think there ever gonna shut up about the six million.

Tie that in with my name equaling "antichrist" and I'd say we're ready to go.

(1)

God speed fam. ;^)

They're gonna build it thinking Christ won't return and make it the final blow to Protestantism

Why would the third temple harm protestantism? The third temple is there in Revelation as the throne of the anti-Christ. Protestants don't deny Revelation.

No, christcuck, it means Common Era. I bet you think that A.D. stands for "After Death (of christ)". Holy fuck. A.D., ftr, stands for Anno Domini, the year of our Lord. The Lord in reference is Augustus Caesar, who, unlike your self proclaimed 'king of the jews', actually deserves to have his name capitalised.

Fuck you and your jew king kike on a stick.

Bump

He was joking you turboautistic faggot

Rather sure the modern use of Anno Domini refers to Jesus Christ as the Lord of all creation.

>>>/asatru/

go back.
>>>/asatru/

you have to go back

>>>/asatru/

please leave

>>>/asatru/

back to where you belong faggot.

>>>/asatru/

>>>/asatru/
>>>/asatru/

get out

>>>/asatru/

back to your echochamber.

>>>/asatru/

get out

>>>/asatru/

Is this that thing you shills do where you play both sides in an attempt to D&C by making both sides look retarded?

This is what a triggered person looks like.

semites are disgusting physically, mentally, and spiritually

Wrong.

The "lord" in Anno Domini does refer to Jesus you treefucking nigger. The secularist companion to CE is BCE, before the common era.

Holy fuck dude, make sure you actually know what the fuck you're on about before you start correcting people.

a few weeks ago there was a thread about some jewish organisation making holograms of (((survivors))) of the holocaust so that when they're all dead people could still hear their stories

classrooms of children in the future are still going to get indoctrinated by these same fake stories in shitty holocaust museums

the jews need this hoax to live, it is their most important means of keeping the goyim silent

How exactly to they use it to control these christcucks?

No it doesn't!

It means "Common Era"

The whole point of that was to remove Christianity from the dating system. It triggers kikes too much.

Before their shit it was A.D. : as in Anno Domini, in the year of our lord Jesus Christ.

I've always wondered what would happen to those holoshit museums, when the last bastard "survivor" bites the dust.

The hypocrisy of these Jews, it knows no bounds.

What about the other genocides of history?
What of those committed against Christians by Jewish Marxists?
What makes a Jew so special?

Opps… I forgot! Their a "chosen" race after all!

Fucking kikes, they own the media, so they can pander this shit all they like.

If the zionists don't actually believe this then what do they believe?

Israel is an illegal Nation.
The only reason the Jews are even associated with the land, is because their "god" gave it to them.

If Scientologists came and said, "Our deity gave us Ohio!" I wouldn't expect them to just be given the great state of Ohio. It's an illegitimate claim, just as it is with the Jews and "Israel."

this

They need some kind of apocalypse to officially start their "golden age" of absolute rule over goyim and this planet, but they are trying to jew their own god so they get to rule without the apocalypse.

What the hell it's American's 'legitimate claim' towards Ohio? That's Amerindian land, they're just like the Palestinians. You do all realise that if Israel fails then that's six million Jews who'll all come to live in the west right? Obviously your final solution isn't going to happen.

The only way the third temple could harm any of the Abrahamic faiths is by proving, incontrovertibly that the apocalypse will never happen.

The problem is it would be a major PR coup for the Jews. Also, depending on how SMT your meme magic portfolio is, it could end up shifting the cosmic Overton window. That sort of loosh has big effects.