Booby-trapped M.A.G.A. hats

Requesting a model or proto-type of an electrified or "taser" TRUMP hat, which shocks anyone who tears it off. Look at the end of this video to see how this happens to the decent person wearing the hat, who is left with nothing to do except threaten to call the police on them and possibly open himself up to continued thuggery. Let's get this going as an exercise in practical self-defense.

youtube.com/watch?v=uTvRJDOOMyQ

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/11/17/heres-a-list-of-completely-substantiated-and-underreported-attacks-on-trump-supporters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seems complicated. Just glue/sew some razorblades under the lid.

I'm guessing that means you're too fucking stupid to do anything yourself, came to Holla Forums, and made this shitty political thread asking to be spoonfed some impractical bullshit for your meme hats.

Fuck off, retard.

Then report me and get me banned, don't cry like a baby.

It could be done,just take apart a stun gun and run a wire or metal piece around the rim,leave a gap in the front.Then test it to make sure it doesn't arc back on the wearer.

Shut up geek and make the goddamned thing.

No.
We laugh at your stupidity.

If this puts someone in danger you're in deep shit. How will you convince a judge that your weaponized cap was made for self defense? And before you say that using a hat as a weapon is stupid, there was an old English gang that was famous for stitching blades into their hats, and they would slash people with them.
Want to fuck someone up with a hat? Have an ink stain mechanism, like they have in clothing tags or money bags. That way someone stealing your hat gets easily identifiable ink all over them, so you can prove it was them. Even if you don't involve the police, it's enough of a distraction to save your ass.

this is your average Holla Forumstard.

why is it that the brave defenders of the white race are always the subhuman retards of it.

isn't it illegal to create bait things for the purpose of harming people
just punch the guy who pulls it off and say you thought he would escalate things

This is pretty cucky. Just let them attack you and then shoot them.

T. Live in the south with good self defense laws and stand your ground.

Are people actually this stupid?

Because their only achievement is being white and they cling onto that for dear life?

Why don't you Trump idiots get your shit together and start doing some active damage? Fucking pussies.

In America? No, its considered your personal property. However, it IS illegal to boobytrab something, even if its something you own, without any prior warning. OP would need to put a disclaimer saying "This hat will shock you if you take it off" somewhere on the hat.

Don't bother OP. This board has become infiltrated by retards from third world countries

Nice strawman. Same retard who thinks you need to be white to be NatSoc

They got Trump into the white house, that already seems to be causing damage. More damage than those Antifa retards ever did anyhow

Considering how violent the anti trump protesters have been, no.
dailycaller.com/2016/11/17/heres-a-list-of-completely-substantiated-and-underreported-attacks-on-trump-supporters/

Plus, I live in texas. I can legally shoot people for spray painting my property at night. All those antifa faggots you see walking around with fire? They're also legally killed in public area (at night) for walking around with arson tools.

I fucking love my state.

Hi leftypol. I'm not even white, I'm hispanic. You going to start calling me names?

Because that's exactly what the jews want. Rules for you but not for me is how liberals work.

even better

You're basically asking for tech support.
Build it yourself, fuckhead.
Go back to your shitty board. Holla Forumsirgins and Holla Forumsacks do enough damage spamming endless browser threads. Don't pretend you're actually contributing, you're shitposting.

That is scary.

These dubs have me conflicted...

Idc what you are, if you're nazi you're retarded

sage

Good for you, you're still retarded, I'm not Holla Forums.

If it scares you, you should probably stop being an arsonist.

FUGGGGGG

Your meme taxonomy begs to differ.

this is a little more shocking and if you put it on nobody would want to mess with you.

Stop confusing white for nigger my man. I know /leftycuck/'s got you by the ball sack, but if you compare the achievements of the average white versus the average shitskin you are going to come up short in plenty of places.

We're not talking about shitskins, we're talking about the mouth breathing niggers of Holla Forums.
Funny that they have no achievements of their own and have to regurgitate all the "white race" (translator's note: Holla Forums isn't actually white) has accomplished. Sounds like we was kangz tbh.

Seriously, fuck off. Why are you faggots here? This site is worse than ever.

maga fellow donalds

Keep movin them there goal posts. First it was the whiteness of Holla Forums now they must all be niggers.

oh, my, how convenient for your argument! And the goal posts just keep on moving.

Now this process of abstract thought and critical thinking is going to blow your mind, but most people on Holla Forums don't dox themselves by posting their resumes along with their very strong opinions about jews and niggeroonies. I know it is very shocking, but you have no idea what you are talking about, men while I have actually seen very real examples of cuckoldry and not just being a faggot degeneracy, but disgusting acts of humanity perpetrated by you filth. Holla Forums has absolutely no standing when it comes to talking shit about Holla Forums save for that pseudo self-righteous holier than though dribble you are displaying now.

No, it was made great again.

You seem upset.

This sort of thing would be simple as fuck to figure out if you took like two seconds to google how basic circuits work.

I didn't say average white person, see this is Holla Forums's problem, taking credit and associating themselves with people who actually do things so they can feel better about themselves because they have no meaningful achievements of their own.
As a side note: learn to read you dumb nigger.