After portraying a series of intense roles, Chastain actively looked for a light-hearted part...

What a roundabout way of saying she is retiring.

What a shock.

Chastain is a shitty actress

An old past its prime grandmother aged cat lady is angry when her unpopular hysterical anti-male movies do poorly….

more like jessica shitstain

>literally who?

That's quite a huge range

4u

Wonder if Charlize Theron and Emily Blunt was paid a quarter of what Chris Hemsworth received..

This nobody should make just as much money as Michael Caine, John Lithgow, Sean Bean, Jeff Daniels, Matt Damon, and Matthew McConaughey?

Boy, don't you just feel so sorry that this wonderful person has to quit making movies because she only got a few million dollars.

post feets

I bet her problem is that she does not have any kids.

NOTHING's more thrilling than disarming non-criminals and blaming people who can pass a background check for the actions of niggers.

"Stop owning that exciting and fun object"

THE SHEER THRILLS

Fucking foot fags are just as bad as furries. I bet you get off to foot binding.

Probably
No I'm not a chink

the world is not ready for a strong woman that makes movies that need you to think, this was obvious from the moment retards put a literal rapist on the white house last year

Whiny cunt needs to be smacked.

fixed

probably they are dishonest actors who take money and dont give a shit what shitfests they are in

Ah yes, the good ol' fashioned reverse sexism. That will show those men! She is not getting enough Vitamin D.

Who!?

NIce.

le ebin bump upboat xD

Box office poison doesn't get to make demands.

Gingers don't do so well with too much sun.

????

Golly-Gee, what a coincidence!

So she's a masochist?

Bull-fucking-shit, after it tanked I bet they fudged the numbers.

Who?

She can join Emma Watson and Jennifer Lawrence on the muh vagina trash heap

The problem with most female creators is that they're interested in making a good political statement instead of a good film. Kathyrn Bigelow is successful and influential because she focuses on the latter.

But that's wrong, Shitelow hasn't ever made a good film.

I liked Point Break…*

I'm sorry you have shit taste and haven't seen real cop kino like french connection or heat.

Chastain expert here, these are her problems

-Comes from Broken home
-Daddy never loved her
-Her sister Juliet killed herself
-chastain is depressed
-She is a closeted lesbian
-She is incredibly lonely
-She had to fuck Al pacino to get a role
-She had to fuck Megan Ellison to get more roles
-She feels nobody loves her
-She is too afraid to be a mom
-Tries to distract self from her own miserable life by spending time on liberal causes

Cut Chastain some slack. Poor girl.

Women don't sell tickets.
Women will go to a movie to see Jeremy Renner. Men will go to a movie to see Mel Gibson.
Nobody goes to a movie to see Emma Watson or Scarlett Johannsen.

i did